Seperate Hearts (Rewriting Ri...

By denise_13_14

"Is that?" he whispered. More

Introduction
Start
I - Her
II - Don't give up on me
III - Is that?
IV - Shower
V - Surprise
VI - Who got the power
VII - Pain
VIII - Party
IX - Touch
X - Bruises
XI - To sad to cry
XII - All the time
XIII - Scream
XIV - Centuries
XV - Shot
XVI - Light
XVII - Asgard
XVIII - Hallway
XIX- Night πŸ”ž
XX - Just the two of us
XXI - Bus
XXII - Space
XXIII - Family
XXV - Prayers
XXVI - Warriors
XXVII - Thanos
XXVIII - Snap
XXIX - Air
XXX - two years
XXXI - Where
XXXII - Time travel
XXXIII - Glass
XXXIV - Shield
XXXV - Stones
XXXVI - Drunk
XXXVII - Young
XXXVIII - Sadness
XXXIX - Battlefield
XL - Portals
XLI - Glove
XLII - Tears
XLIII - White blood
XLIV - Comfort
XLV - Voices
XLVI - Shadow
XLVII - Family
XLVIII - High Enough
XLIX - 3000
L - Future Past
LI - Memories
LII - Red
LIII - Flour
LIV - Universes
LV - Unexpected
The End

XXIV - Wakanda

412 34 13
By denise_13_14

After I drew all the stones on a piece of paper and explained their composition, everyone was quiet. They stared at the drawings and Wanda slowly looked at Vision.

"Thanos has one of the biggest armies in the universe and he is not gonna stop until he gets what he wants," Bruce shouted.

"Visions Stone," Wanda whispered.
"We have to protect the stone and most importantly Vision!" Natasha stood up.
"We cant! He will be too powerful by then" I said worriedly. If Thanos gets all 5 stones before he gets Visions stone then he is invincible.
"We have to destroy it. I thought a lot about this entity in my head. About its nature and powers. But also its composition. I think that if we expose it to a certain force of powerful energy, similar to its own, perhaps..."Vision said and looked at Wanda.

"...Its molecular integrity could fail" Vision continued his sentence.
"Yeah and you with it," Wanda said and stared into Vision's eyes.
"Were not having this conversation!" she said. I felt her emotions. She was sad and angry. I saw her wiping her eyes as she sat down next to me.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to stop Thanos" Vision tried to explain but Wanda wasn't listening anymore. Vision sat down next to Wanda and cupped her jaw.
"Vision! That's too high of a price" she whispered with tears rolling down her face.
"And only you have the power to pay it" Vision whispered.

Wanda ran upstairs into her room and I went to look after her. She was there for me when I needed her the most. She helped me with Peter and my powers. So I wanted to be there for her too.

"knock knock," I said when I entered her room.
"What?" she asked annoyed but gave me a smile when she saw me.
"Are you ok?" I asked carefully knowing she wasn't ok at all.
"He wants to leave me. He wants to give up his life to save everyone," she said with a shaking voice and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yeah, but he is doing this for you! He wants you to be happy and live your life, Wanda. If Thanos wins and he gets the Stone from Vision then you might just have a nice goodbye." I felt uncomfortable telling her this but she knew I was right. She wanted him to live but if we can't get the stone out without destroying Vision, then Thanos will kill him. She started sobbing and I hugged her tightly.

"It's gonna be ok," I told her.
I kissed her on the forehead and left her alone to think. As I walked back downstairs everyone looked at me worriedly but I told them that she was fine and she just needed to think.

"Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." Vision said when I sat back down.
"But it should. We don't trade lives, Vision." Cap said and looked at Vision.

"But Captain, 70 years ago you laid down your life to save many million people. Tell me why it's different now?" Vision asked Steve.
"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from another." Bruce tried to convince Vision.

"You are saying that Vision isn't just the stone?" we heard Wanda's voice from the stairs. I turned around and smiled at her.
"I am saying that if we take out the stone there's still a whole lot of vision left. Perhaps the best part." Bruce explained.
"Can we do that?" Nat asked curiously.
"Not me, not here," Bruce said sadly.
"Well, you better find someone or something who can do that! Quickly" Rhodes said in front of me.
"I know somewhere" Steve suddenly said with a smirk.
"Where?" I asked curiously but he just smiled.

I walked into my room to pack my backs and suit up when I walked past my picture wall.
I looked at all those memories again and the tears came back.

"I love you, Alya. I'm so proud of you" Peter whispered to me.
"I love you too" I smiled and kissed him.
"You can do it! See you later" he gave me a last kiss and I walked through the door.

As I looked back to that moment I started crying. I missed him so much I couldn't even explain it.
Suddenly I heard a knock at my door and Steve came in.
"Hey, is everything ok?" He asked worriedly and hugged me.
"I miss him so much" I cried out.
"I know," he whispered and patted my back.
"You know, I'm missing someone too," he said and I looked at him.
"You do? Who?" I asked him and he took out a little compas.
"Who is that?" I asked when he showed me the picture

"Peggy" he whispered and wiped his thumb over the picture.
"Was she your girlfriend?" I asked carefully.
"Yeah, but we never went on our date," he said sadly.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"66 years older than me," he said and looked at me.
"You froze for 66 years right?"
He nodded and I looked at the picture again.
"She is beautiful," I said and smiled.
"Yeah, she really is" he whispered and stood up.
"Come on we have to go" he said and walked outside.

*listen to the song now*

Quickly, I packed my bags and walked outside the door walking past my table. In the corner of my eye, I could see my favorite picture with Peter. I took it and put it in the inner pocket of my suit just like Steve had Peggy with him.
After everyone was done we sat down in Tony's jet and Cap put in some coordinates.

"You'll love it there! There is a person I want you to meet" Steve said and smiled. I was curious and read his mind.

"She will love Bucky! They had the same experience and hopefully, they can help each other"
I looked at him curiously but decided to not address it.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
After a few minutes, Someone woke me up again. It was Steve.
"Alya come on we have to fight! Thanos is here" He shouted.
I jumped out of my seat and looked outside.
Outside the window, I saw a spaceship and a lot of Thanos army.
In the back, I could see Tony and Doctor Strange but Peter was nowhere to be found.
I ran outside and helped Tony and Doctor Strange. After I kicked some ass, Tony hugged me tightly.
"I missed you so much kiddo," he whispered.
"I missed you too but where is Peter?" I asked him.
He stuttered and looked me in the eyes.
"He is still in the space ship but we can't get him out," Tony said.
I rand up to the two aliens protecting the entrance and knocked them out. Tony was right after me and gasped at my sudden strength.
I ran inside and saw Peter tied to the wall. When I saw his tears rolled down my face.
"Peter" I gasped and ran against him.
"Heyy" he whispered.
I untied him and he kissed me immediately.
"I missed you so much" I cried and he hugged me tightly.
"Me too," He said.
Our moment got ruined by someone fighting Tony. Peter and I helped Tony and then went outside to fight against the rest.

"Alya!" Someone screamed. I turned around and saw Natasha looking at me.
"Wake up! We are almost there" she told me.
Confused I looked around as everything disappears and I was back in the jet.
"What?" I said.
"We are almost there," she told me and smiled.
"Oh ok," I stuttered and realized that that wasn't real. I touched my face to make sure that I was awake.
That felt so real...

After 3 minutes we went down. I looked outside and saw some trees right in front of us.
"Uhhh is that normal?" I asked and Cap nodded laughing.
I closed my eyes when we went over the trees but nothing happened. When I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful city. Everything was golden and beautiful.

"Wow," I whispered and pressed my face onto the glass.
"Welcome to Wakanda" Steve shouted as the jet landed.

_____

I'm so excited for the next chapters!!!

Let me know what you think about this chapter:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.8K 200
In which an obsessed teenage girl finds Avengers Headcanons from the far corners of the internet and brings them to you. Most of these do not belong...
44.4K 766 72
Title says it all
245K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
690K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.