XXV - Prayers

Hiii!

I know it's not the usual time I upload a chapter but I have a lot of energy and I can't sleep so I'm working on the next chapters hihiih.

I was so happy about your comment on the last chapter! With every comment my smile got bigger. Thank you so much for the support!!!

Anyways enjoy this chapter:)

_______

"Welcome to Wakanda" Cap shouted and jumped outside the jet. As I climbed down the stairs I looked at a beautiful city with high buildings and golden statues. It was almost like a new york but more modern and cooler. In front of us, I saw a well-dressed man surrounded by warriors. They were all looking extremely cool and Cap had to close my mouth.

"This is the King of Wakanda," Steve said before they walked closer.
"Should we bow?" I heard Bruce behind me. I giggled and stood next to Cap.
"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something" Cap laughed and hugged the man. I smiled and lowered my head as a greeting. Bruce stepped next to me and kneeled down. We all looked confused at him and the man walked up to Bruce helping him stand up.
"It's ok! We don't do stuff like that around here" he laughed and shook Bruce's hand.

He greeted everyone and asked our names. He introduced himself as TChalla aka the Black Panther. I didn't really know who that is but I just decided to let myself be surprised.
After we walked a few steps he asked us some questions.

"So how big of an assault do we have to expect?" TChalla asked.
"Uhh, Sir I would expect a lot of assault" Bruce warned.
He leaned over to one of the women asked her some things about their soldiers and weapons.
"So how are we looking?" Natasha asked him next to me
"You will have my king's guard, the border tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." he replied and pointed to a tall man with a metal arm. He had long brown hair and was wearing a black suit.
"...a semi-stable 100-years old man" the man with the metal arm laughed and hugged Steve.
"How have you been old guy?" Steve asked him with a big smile.
"Uhh not bad for the End of the world" the man responded laughing. I tried to figure out who he was and why Steve and the others knew him but I have never seen his face before. After Steve was done catching up with that guy they both looked at me and I smiled shyly.

"Hi, I'm Alya," I said smiling and gave the guy my hand. He took my hand and introduced himself as Bucky. He was the guy Steve wanted me to meet earlier.
"I think you two will get along very well," Steve said smiling and left me and Bucky confused.
I walked a little behind the others when Bucky came up to me and started talking.
"So how come you are with the Avengers?" he asked me curiously.
"Well at first I was an orphan who liked Peter and then I got adopted by Tony because my supervisor was punching and harassing me and then I was basically Tony's daughter. Oh and then I discovered that I have powers like mind reading and stuff like Wanda" I said very fast.
"Wow, that's a lot! So I have to be careful with you?" he asked.
"Why?" I said confused.
"I don't want you to read my mind. It's messed up there" he said shortly and walked away. Shooked and Confused I stopped walking and thought about what just happened.
Why was he so nice and then suddenly so distracted? I shook my head and walked through the doors the others just walked through.

"So you want me to take that... thing out of his head?" I heard a female strong voice.
As I walked closer I saw a girl just my age standing in front of Vision looking at the yellow stone in his head.
"Exactly," Bruce and Steve said at the same time and she sighted. She took a little thing from the desk next to her and scanned visions' body. When she came to the stone the blue lights started glowing yellow and she turned around her hand. Over her hand, we could see the stone with a detailed description.
"Woah- The structure is polymorphic" she gasped and looked at Vision again.
"Right we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially," Bruce explained. Wanda sat down next to Vision and held his hand. I saw that another tear was rolling down her face and I walked to her and hugged her. She looked at me and smile.
"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" the girl asked Bruce confused.
"Why we didn't- be- because we didn't think of it" Bruce admitted.