Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|thirty seven|

3.3K 108 91
By Antis0cialWhore

- Olivia -

A hug.

Thats all I needed.

To be in his warm embrace again to let everything that happened this past month just slip my mind.

His arms tightened around me as a sign that he wasn't going to let go anytime soon. I dug my head deeper into his chest as I let out a cry, I gripped the back of his shirt so tight the fabric was bound to rip.

We stood in the middle of the common room, not a single word had been uttered but it felt like a million things had been said. Reluctantly he pulled back an inch to look down at me, my lips ached for his but I couldn't even look him in the eyes for longer then a second.

Staring down at my feet guilt ran through me, he lifted my head up holding my chin gently. I could see him scanning my face, my eyes searching for answers, looking at my beat and bruises face and body.

The pain that rippled through me as I thought back on how I got those made be want to break, further beyond repair but for some reason I didn't.

Each hit, kick, punch, slap I received felt like I deserved it. That was my punishment for fucking up every good thing I was ever handed.

His thumb wiped away my continuous tears as he caressed my cheek, his other hand still holding me tight to him. I sighed as his lips softly met mine, so much was put behind that one kiss. His forehead rested on mine as he pulled back "What happened" he breathed out into our shared air.

Shaking my head I pressed my lips tightly together holding back the sob threatening to cry out. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry for everything before. I was so stupid and-" he begged, his forehead rested on the top of my head as I dropped it lower accepting his words.

"I don't care about that anymore-"I mumbled looking up at him, his eyes were almost glossy as if he was going to shed a tear. But none fell.

"I just need you to never let me go" I pleaded, he pulled me in tighter rubbing the back of my nappy hair. "I'm sorry-" I said this time.

"I'm sorry" I repeated over and over again, no apology will ever make up for what happened, what I took away from him without him even knowing. Without me even knowing.

"Shh, you have nothing to be sorry for" he soothed me.I started to choke on my words wanting to spit it out and tell him how much I need him right now.

"I didn't-"

"She- the tea-"

"I couldn't do anything-"

He pressed my face more into his chest, as my tears soaked his shirt. I hated this, that I still needed him to hold me, that I wanted him to hold me. That I was crying, sobbing, proving that I was some weak fragile thing.

I could feel his head send a look over me to the three standing behind us, all so fucking clueless. "Liv clam down- it's okay"

"No- No- No, I can't" I wanted to crumble away, let the earth open up underneath me and swallow me whole.

I pulled my head off his chest at the sound of Pansy's heals on the stone floor "No, not today bitch" she spat throwing herself in front of Greengrass, her face had a smirk on it as she stared into my bloodshot eyes.

"I don't really appreciate that skank hugging my fiancé" she spat narrowing her eyes at me. I looked up at Draco hoping to see a look on his face that she was trying to mess with me, that she was being jealous saying random shit.

But his face said it all, the frown in his eyes and crease in his forehead. It was like he was silently apologizing to me for something that couldn't be true. But arrangements can't be broken.

We all watched the blond to see what bullshit would come out of his mouth, if he would makes this all worse or not.

"Just came back from his manor actually where things were made official" her voice was sweet and innocent but venom leaked behind it. Blaise held Pansy back as she tried to charge at her.

I couldn't move my feet, I was stuck. My voice was broken and my mind was a mess, why, after everything why did I have to come back to this. To them.

"Shut the fuck up Greengrass" Draco yelled making her grin grow wider. My mouth fell open wanting to say something but only shallow breaths escaped, "Draco-" I took a small step back. He grabbed my arm yanking me back into his hold, his hands held my face so I couldn't look away as his eyes poured into mine.

"There was a problem some how this bitch-" he seethed his last word sending her a death glare before staring back at my shook figure. "-Got our arrangement to switch, but we're going to fix this. I promise okay, everything will be fine" his voice was assuring and his eyes were pleading that I wouldn't retract from his grip.

Maybe this is what's best for him, to be with her. With someone who doesn't attract destruction or problems everywhere they go, someone who is more stable than me. She cause problems, lots but they were all for him in a way, she was willing to cause hell just to be with him. I couldn't even come to terms with my feeling for two years, but I needed him. It might to selfish to keep him for myself but he was here, in my arms. Telling me the words I prayed to hear, that everything will be okay.

Breaking out of thought I nodded swallowing thickly, a smirk, more of a soft smile tugged on his lips as he wrapped his arms around my neck holding me close once more. With my small arms wrapped around his middle he turned his head to her.

"I'm not your fiancé Greengrass, just cause there's papers doesn't mean i'm yours. I'm going to fix this and when I do I want you out of my life for good" she huffed in amusement slowly shaking her head.

"Well see about that" was the last thing she spoke before storming out. A sigh left his lips as his face buried into my neck as if he was trying to take in as much as my scent as possible. "I missed you, so much" he murmured.

"I'm here now" I breathed out.

A tiny tap on my shoulder made me turn but still in his grasp. Her mouth fell open but before she could say anything I jumped into her arms, a cry left her lips "I was so worried"

"I'm okay" I lied.

"You don't look okay" she teased but I firmly shook my head as I made an empty promise "I promise I am"

There faces all showed that they wanted to know what happened and where I had been, but none of them spoke of it.

/*

Every time I closed my eyes I was just brought back to the manor. I couldn't even call it home, or my manor, cause it felt like neither of those things.

I tossed and turned in bed trying to run those images out of my mind.

The pain,

The baby,

The abuse,

The dungeon,

But worst of all the betray I felt so strongly, wasn't a mother supposed to love there daughters and all that. Wasn't a father supposed to protect them with there lives, not just stand aside like a coward.

Even with the thick cover on my bed I still felt cold, my skin was clean and my hair was brushed into smoothness but I still felt dirty. Filthy almost.

I faced Pansy as she laid next to me sound asleep, she didn't want to leave my side and I didn't want to be alone but it still felt like I was. Everything was backwards.

Slipping out of bed I avoided every known creek on our floor as I made my way out of our dorm. Letting the light that shinned through the lake water guide me to the boys dormitory I stood in front of his door.

Peaking in the three boys were snoring the night away, I tip toed over to his bed kneeling down beside him. "Draco-" I whispered.

"Draco-" I nudged his shoulder, without opening his eyes he scooted back holding the blanket open for me to climb in. His arm wrapped around my waist securely as his head snuggled into the back of my neck.

The grip he had on my side hurt made me want to Yelp. But it made this all real, not a dream that I would wake from on to dungeon floor.

Finally feeling at ease a sigh left my lips as my body relaxed into his "I'm never letting you go again" he mumbled into my ear.

"I don't want you to" I said as for once I fell into a dreamless sleep, a peaceful sleep.

/*

"What the fuck" he groaned in my ear as we were awaken by a pillow smacking our heads, oh how good it feels to be back.

I opened my eyes to see a raging Pansy standing in front of us with a pillow being strangled in her hands, "Pansy what the fuck" I yawned rubbing my tired eyes. "I HAD TO FUCKING WAKE UP WITH YOU GONE FROM BED GIVING ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK" she scolded.

"Thanks for the welcome back" I hissed rolling over and snuggling into his chest, he seemed to just be laying holding me there ignoring the whole thing.

"Next time a note will do you good" she plopped the pillow on us, luckily most of my bruises were a day or two old so they didn't hurt that much just still tender.

But I chose to ignore then, as if they simply weren't there. As if the last month never happened, not any part of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 25.1K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
713K 22.9K 50
"What do you want, Malfoy?" She asked angrily. He tutted at her as he sat down. "Is that any way to treat a client?" Her brow furrowed as she narrowe...
22.9K 552 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...