Is loving you a sin-Jaywon

By Txtfanforever

Jay a Rich boy with the kindest heart. Who has a crush on Eunjoo. Jungwon a normal boy. Who has a crush on... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Author note
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23] [End]

[19]

1K 65 15
By Txtfanforever

(Author P.O.V) (The day of the wedding)(With Jay's Parents and Jay)

Jay was getting ready for his Wedding. His parents were excited and Jay had a flat expression.

"Son, You look handsome." Said Mr.Park. "Thank You, Father." Said Jay flatly. "I will see if everything is good for the wedding." Said Mr.Park. Leaving Jay and Mrs.Park in the room.

"Mom, do i really have to do this?" Asked Jay. "Yes sweetheart,For your Father." Said Mrs.Park. "Mom, Do you really love my Father." Said Jay. "Of course i love him with all my heart." Said Mrs.Park. "You love him right? How would you feel if you have to be force to married someone and leave him." Asked Jay. "I would be broken if i lose the one i love." Said Mrs.Park "Do you understand now." Said Jay. Mrs.Park was going to spoke when her maid came in.

"Mrs.Park and Master Jay, We need to go now." Said The maid. "We will be there." Said Mrs.Park.

(At the wedding)

Eunjoo and Jay parents invited Everyone from a Company. There was a lot of people, They were Jay friends, Students from their school, and they was even teacher.

(After 15 minutes)(Wedding thingy)
(My brain forgot how wedding works, so I Research the thingy)
"Park Jong-seong, Do you take Lee Eunjoo as Your lawfully wedding wife, for richer,for poorer,for better,for worst, til death tear you apart." Said The Priest.
"I do." Replied Jay.
"Lee Eunjoo, Do you take Park Jong-seong as your lawfully wedding husband, for richer,for poorer, for better, for worst, til death year you apart." Said The Priest.
"I do." Replied Eunjoo.

Sunghoon and Jake came with the rings for Eunjoo and Jay. It was a Black Diamond ring.
Jay putted the ring in Eunjoo finger. Eunjoi did the same.

(The rings) (I just picked the the ones that I saw in Pinterest)

"You may kiss the bride." Said the Priest. Jay took a step closer and he kissed Eunjoo with no emotion.
They heard claps as they pulled apart.

They went with their parents.
"Sweethearts, both you look good together." Said Mes.Lee with a sweet smile.
"Thank you, Mrs.Lee." Said Jay.
"Call me Eomma, since you and my Daughter are married." Said Mrs.Lee.
"Okay,Eomma." Said Jay.
"I will go to my friends, Eomma." Said Jay and bowed.

Jay went to his friends.
"Jay, Congratulation for your marriage." Said the members except Jungwon. Then all of them start to talk to Each other. Jungwon avoid Jay.

(After 3 hours) (With Lee's and Parks) (The wedding finish)

"I am going home." Said Jay as he got up. "Jay and Eujoo both of you are going to live together." Said Mr.Park. "What, i already accept that we are married and now this." Said Jay. "We need to look it more real that you are married." Said Mr.Park. Jay did not felt like arguing so he just accept. "Fine but where are we going to live." Said Jay. "But where are we are going to live." Said Eunjoo. "That why we brought a house." Said Mr.Lee. "Here is the keys and the driver knows the house." Said Mrs.Park.

Eunjoo and Jay went outside and find the driver. They went home.

(After 1 month of the wedding)

If you think that they are a Happy Married Couple then you are wrong. They are nothing but a Happy married couple. Eunjoo is doing her part of a Wife, talking care of Jay, cooking for Jay and helping Jay with he company. Jay, was grateful that Eunjoo was helping her but he needed Jungwon by his side. Right, now they were eating.

"Is there anything you need." Said Eunjoo.

"Nope, how about you." Said Jay. "Great, at my company there is not a not of trouble." Said Eunjoo.

"I feel sleepy and i will go." Said Jay. "Jay, did you not sleep yesterday cause of the Company work." Eunjoo says with a worried tone. "I needed to finish the company work." Said Jay. "As a best friend, you should take a break, you are overworking yourself." Said Eunjoo. " Eunjoo, i need to for my Parents." Said Jay. "I know that you want to please your parents but think about your health." Said Eunjoo. "Fine, but i need to go to sleep. " Said Jay. "Fine go, since tomorrow we have 2 days off of school." Said Eunjoo.

Eunjoo is not that kind person but She has a soft spot for Jay. She decided to go to sleep.

(In the morning)

Eunjoo made breakfast for Jay. "Eunjoo, it taste good." Said Jay. "Thank you, Jay." Said Eunjoo. "Are you going to the Company." Eunjoo asked. "Nope, My father gave me 1 day off, since i did good with the company." Said Jay. "What are you going to do today." Eunjoo asked. "I will be in my room.How about you?" Said Jay. "I will go shopping." Said Eunjoo. "Okay." Said Jay.

Eunjoo decided to go Shopping alone.

(With Emily and Ae-Ri) (At their house)

"Babe,What are you thinking again." Said Ae-Ri. "About my brother happiness and i know that he is not happy by Eunjoo side." Said Eunjoo. "Is there anything that i can help." Said Ae-RI. Ae-RI knows that her girlfriend is planning something. "Yep, i need you to help me go see Eunjoo." Said Emily. "I will but why do you need to talk to her." Said Ae-Ri. "I Just need to give her a warning about Jay not being happy with her but miserable with her." Said Emily. "Oh, okay but do you have her phone number." Said Ae-Ri. "I do i found it when i got all the phone numbers of my students." Said Emily. "Okay, so we are going are call her and meet up with her." Said Ae-Ri "Yep and today." Said Emily. Ae-Ri nodded. Emily dial Eunjoo phone number. Eunjoo answer.

"Hello, who is this." Eunjoo Asked.

"Hello, i am Emily." Said Emily.

"I don't know no one name Emily." Said Eunjoo.

"Better, anyways can we meet up." Said Emily.

"Why would i meet up with someone i don't know." Said Eunjoo.

"Beacuse, it is important." Said Emily.

"Fine, we can meet at Cafe shop, the popular one." Said Eunjoo.

"Fine, see you, in 5 minutes." Said Emily.

"Fine." Said Eunjoo and she hung up.

"It did it and now lets go." Said Emily. Emily and Ae-Ri went inside their car.

(At the cafe Shop)

Eunjoo,Emily and Ae-Ri where sitting in a table.

"Why, did you want to meet, Mrs.Emily." Said Eunjoo. "I came here to talk about Jay." Said Emiy. "Are you Jay mom to know about him." Said Eunjoo. "He is a old friend of mine." Said Emily.

"But, i came here for a reason." Said Emily. "What, would be that reason." Said Eunjoo. "Are you in love with Jay." Eunjoo asked. Eunjoo nodded.

"You know that your love for him is getting toxic. You are forcing for him to be married with you, when he is in love with Jungwon. You are taking his part of his happiness for your selfish love. Eunjoo, please realized what you are doing before he lose all his happiness. You need to realized that if you love him then you would let him go. Eunjoo, You are not like this. You are better then this and you are that caring sweet person. Think Eunjoo what you are doing." Said Emily as she left with her Girlfriend. Leaving Eunjoo feeling regret. Eunjoo left to go to Jungwon's House. She knows what to do know.

(With Ae-Ri and Emily)

"Do you think that she will listen to us." Said Ae-Ri. "Trust me, The time i knew her, she is a caring sweet person but love turn her to a bitch. I know that she will listen." Said Emily.

(With Enhypen)

The boys were in Jungwon house, to see how he is doing. He looked good but not that Good. They were talking until they heard a knock. Jake decided to open it and was shocked.

"Can i come in." Said Eunjoo. "What are you doing here." Said Jake. "I came to talk to Jungwon." Said Eunjoo. "I will not hurt him or do anything to him." Added Eunjoo. "If he wants to talk to you." Said Heeseung. "I will talk to her." Said Jungwon. "Can we talk in Private." Said Eunjoo. Jungwon nodded and went outside with Jungwon.

"Jungwon, i am sorry for everything i did to you. I am the worst person for trying to tear you apart from your love. I am sorry, i hope you forgive me." Said Eunjoo. Jungwon saw that she was telling the truth by seeing i in her eyes. "I will forgive you." Said Jungwon. "Really? You are the best." Said Eunjoo with a Sweet smile. "I will go bye." Said Eunjoo as she left to her home.

(At home) (With Jay and Eunjoo)

"Jay, i need to talk to you." Said Eunjoo. "What is it." Said Jay. "I want to talk about Jungwon." Said Eunjoo. "What happen to him." Said Jay. "Nothing but i want to tell you that i will ask my father to break the deal of me and you being married." Said Eunjoo. "You don't have to." Said Jay with a low tone. "I will. You deserve to be with Jungwon. You love him and i see it in your eyes. Jay you can' deny that you cried all night thinking about him. Tell him that you love him." Said Eunjoo. "Really? I will talk to him." Said Jay. "Go and fight for you love." Said Eunjoo. "Thank you." Said Jay as he left. Once, Jay left, Eunjoo broke into tears. She did not regret letting Jay go. But, she regret not being a nice best friend before. No matter if she liked Jay, she needed to move on. She kept crying and she knew someone that can help her.

Sorry, for not updating. Finally Jay can talk to Jungwon. Also, finally Eunjoo realized to let Jay go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.5K 29
in which, sunghoon is ordered to help jaeyun fall in love. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : ᴊᴀɴ 27, 2022 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14, 2022 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗.
106K 3.7K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21
5.9K 210 9
Sunoo is in love with one of the more popular boys at school. He believes his love is one sided, but everything changes once an unintentional love le...
301K 11.5K 31
"Sunghoon also known as Park Sunghoon is a cold boy in school but is really popular because of his handsome looks. There are some deep secrets which...