[23] [End]

(Author P.O.V)

"Your Father... Is Sick and he want to see you and Your Boyfriend." Said  Mrs.Park.

"....................." They was silent.

"Jay, Please it is you dad last wish to see you." Said Mrs.Park.

"Fine, I will go and tell me where you are." Said Jay.

"We are at our home. Please come fast." Said Mrs.Park.

"I will hurry." Said Jay. He hanged up.

Jay just couldn't believe that his Father is dying. He started to think why or how did it happen.

"Is there anything wrong, Jay." Said Jungwon. "Mom called me to tell me that Dad is dying." Said Jay. "WHAT." Yelled Enhypen. "I will go. Jungwon do you want to go." Said Jay. Jungwon nodded and got his coat. "We will tell you later what happen." Said Jay. They left as fast they could.

(At their house)

"We are here, Where is he." Said Jungwon. "He is in the room." Said Mrs.Park. They went inside the room with their mother. His father and His mother  seen shocked to see Jungwon.

"You are here, I thought you wouldn't come." Said Mr.Park. Laying in the bed. "I wouldn't have come. I came because i didn't want to live with the guilt of not being here as Your Son." Said Jay. "Now, that we are here what did you want to say." Said Jay. "First of all, I wanted to say sorry for all the horrible things I did to You. I know that you would not forgive me but I wouldn't die with the guilt of not saying sorry for my horrible Actions. I didn't realize that I was hurt you. I always thought about me and the company. I forgot that I had Two children, that needed me. I am sorry that I wasn't the best father. I am sorry that I never was with you guys. I sorry that I was homophobic. Is that I grew up with a homophobic. If my family saw you dating the same gender, it would be a sin. Second, I should have protected you like a father should. I ended up harm you instead of protecting you." Said Mr.Park.Jay were looking at his eyes if he was lying but he was telling the truth.

"I can forgive you but I wouldn't forget what to did to us. You are my father and I can't hate you." Said Jay. Jay looked at his father and gave him a faint smile.  Mr.Park give his kid a smile before saying something he never told his kids.

"I know I never told you this but ...I...Love...You..My...Dear..Child-"Before he could finish his sentence the heard a beeps. Mrs.Park called the doctor that was taking care of her husband. The doctor came and told that they have to leave. Jay and Jungwon did not want to leave. "DAD...DAD..DAD." Jay was yelling while crying. Mrs.Park was holding Jay so Jay din't stay there. "Dad. You left once please don't leave again" Yelled Jay. "Dad...I would do anything but please stay." Said Jay. The truth is that their father might be the worst father but they need there father still. Jungwon watched the whole scene unfold. They heard the beeps stop slowly. "DAD! DAD...DAD...DAD"Jay continue to yelled like there was no tomorrow. Jay wanted to to hug there father.

The beeps stopped. "He is dead" Said the Doctor. Mrs.Park let Jay go. Jay broke into sobs. Mrs.Park immediately confront Jay like every mother should. "Everything will be alright." Said Mrs.Park. Jay started to clam down.

(After 4 hours)

"I am here. I heard what happen. I know that we don't have a good relationship but I came to confront you." Said A-Yeong. A-Yeong hugged her sister. Jay smiled seeing the two sisters hug. "So, When will the Funeral be." Asked Siwon. "I think next week Tuesday." Said Mrs.Park. "I guess we should get going it is 11 p.m" said Jay. Jungwon nodded. "Go and Be safe." Said Mrs.Park. "We will and Bye." They say.

(At home)

"You are here." Said Sunoo. "Yeah." Said Jungwon. The boys stared at Jay. Jay looked like he wanted to be dead. Ae-Ri hugged her girlfriend's brother. They were can of close. She is playing the big sister role instead of Emily.

"I understand he was a bad person to us but WHY DID HE HAD TO DIE. OUR REAL FATHER LEFT US AND KNOW WE LOSE THE MAN THAT TOOK US LIKE HIS CHILDREN a.k.a OUR UNCLE. How many people do I have to lose in this F**king World."Jay yelled. The truth about the was that their real father left them and Mr.Park took them. Mr.Park is their uncle but he was in love with Mrs.Park that he treated them like he was their father. That how much Mr.Park loved their Mother.

"Jay please clam down." Said Ae-ri with a Soft tone. Jay tried to clam down for the sake of him and his friends. "I am sorry for yelled." Jay apologize to his members. They nodded.

(After 2 weeks)

Jay and Jungwon were looking at the sky at the rooftop. It been 2 weeks since his father/uncle died. He knew that he couldn't be sad because he has Jungwon and His sister.

"Jungwon." Said Jay as he grabbed Jungwon hand. "Hmm" mumbled Jungwon. "Don't forget that I love you." Said Jay. "I love you too." Said Jungwon.

"I also wanted to say that the world was trying to break us apart. But, it couldn't break us apart." Said Jay. Jungwon nodded. "But, it seem like the world was asking us a question." Said Jay. "What question would it ask us." Asked Jungwon.

"Is loving you a Sin. Because if it was then I would do it over and over again." Said Jay. Jungwon blushed. "I love you." Said Jungwon. "I love you too." Said Jay. Jay kissed his lover softly and Jungwon kissed back.

This book can to a end.