[3]

Author P.O.V

As the boys were getting ready to go to Eunjoo Party. But As the boys were in the car they were all quiet. Until Jay broke the silent. "Guys, What do you want to do in the party." Said Jay. "Should we be together or in be separated." Said Jake. "We should be together, since we don't know most of the people." Said Sunghoon. "Jay,you should try to talk to Eunjoo." Said Niki. Jungwon felt uneasy and Jake noticed it.

At that moment they were in front of Eunjoo house. "We are already here." Said the driver. The boys left the car and went in Eunjoo house. "I did not know that she was from a rich family." Said Niki. "Yep,Eunjoo family are rich CEO and her family are best friends with my parents." Said Jay while looking down. "We should have not bring that topic, lets just go inside in the Party." Said Heeseung. As they went inside. "It too loud." Said Jungwon. " I know but where should we sit." Said Jay. "We should sit there." Said Sunghoon. They went to sit at the couch.

"Hello Jay, i thought you were not going to come." Said Eunjoo with a smile. "Yeah, i came cause i was not going to miss it." Said Jay with a fake smile. "Aw, so you miss the old times when i did Parties." Said Eunjoo with a smirk. Sunghoon notice how uneasy Jay was. They wanted to help Jay but didn't know how to. "Yep, like the old times." Said Jay. "Jay, i came here to ask you if you want to take a drink with me." Said Eunjoo. "Sure" Said Jay. They saw how Eunjoo was dragging Jay. "What are we going to do" Said Jungwon. "Idk, but why is Eunjoo always a bitch." Said Sunoo. "No bad words are allowed here." Said Heeseung. "Lets just get drinks." Said Jake

(Two Hours Hours later)
(With Jay and Eunjoo)
"Do you think that we drink to much." Said Jay. "Nope, this is the 10th shot." Said Eunjoo. "What are you trying to get me drunk."Said Jay. Jay was getting ready to leave when Eunjoo hold his arm. "Pls, stay with me." Eunjoo said. Before jay could say anything Sunghoon came in. "What are you doing to him." Said Sunghoon while grabbing Jay wrist. "I was doing nothing to him" Said Eunjoo. "Then why is he drunk." Said Sunghoon. "He just wanted to drink and it is not my fault." Said Eunjoo. "Were you trying to make him drunk and then have s*x." Said Sunghoon. "If i was going to do it then why would you care." Said Eunjoo. "I will not waste my time anymore with you." Said Eunjoo. Eunjoo left Sunghoon and Jay. " Lets find the other and go home." Said Jungwon.

(At the house)

"What should we do to Jay." Said Heeseung. Jake smirk having a great idea. "Jungwon can you take him to the room." Said Jake. Jungwon just looked at him. "Okay, hyung." Said Jungwon. Jungwon took Jay even though he was heavy. "Here, Jay Hyung." Jungwon said. Jungwon was about to sleep when he was pulled by the waist. "Jungwon, stay with me." Said Jay. Jungwon was blushing. "Okay." said Jungwon. "Jungwon,I love you." Said Jay. "Jay you are just drunk." Said Jungwon. "I might be drunk but i am telling the truth and i can prove it." Said Jay. Jay kissed Jungwon and jungwon kiss back. "You see, i am not lying." Said Jay. Jay then kiss Jungwon. They kissed only for a few seconds. Jungwon just kiss him but he knew that Jay is drunk.

"Jay, just go to sleep." Said Jungwon. "But, i do not want to." Said Jay. "You need to sleep." Said Jungwon. Jay went to the bed and sleep. Jungwon knew that Jay was going to forget the kiss. Jungwon saw that Jay was sleeping. Jungwon walked next to Jay. "Jay, i know that you well not remember, but i want to saw that i love you and that was my first kiss." Said jungwon with tears. Jungwon left Jay room. He went downstairs with the boys. "What happen Jungwon you look like you were crying." Said Heeseung. "No, i'm fine." Said Jungwon. "How is Jay, is he fine?" Said Sunghoon. "Okay, lets go to sleep." Said jake. The boys slept with roomates, Jay with Sunghoon, Jake with Jungwon, Niki with Sunoo and Heeseung.

(In Jake and Jungwon Room)
"What happen tell me everything." Said Jake. "Jake, did you plan this, so i can be alone with Jay." Said Jungwon. "No,no." Said Jake. "Jay told me that he loved me and i told him that he is drunk, and we kiss, jay will not remember the kiss." Said Jungwon. "But was that your first kiss." Said Jake. "Yes it was." Said Jungwon. "Even is he does not remember you will not tell Jay." Said Jake. "Nope, he is still in love with Eunjoo." Said Jungwon. "But how are you sure that he is in love with her if jay kissed you." Said Jake. "Idk, his is drunk." Said Jungwon. Jungwon was wondering was Jay really tell the truth or was he just drunk. They felt alsleep.

I hope you like it and i am sorry that i but song cry by yeonjun. I know that the song has nothing to do with Enhypen. I really hope you like it.

Edited: Aug.26.2022