[17]

(Author P.O.V)

Jay looked at the clock and decided to make breakfast for his members.

(After 45 minutes)

Jay finish making the pancakes with fruits. The members came when they smell that Jay was making Food. They were shocked that Jay decided to make Food.

"Jay you made the us food." Said Heeseung.

"What do you want us to do?" Said Riki. Not sure if Jay wanted them to he him clean the house.

"What type of mosquito bite you?" Said Jake.

"They was no mosquito that bite me, I Just wanted to make you Guys food." Said Jay. The boys nodded and start to eat.

(After an hour)

The boys finish there food and went to school.

(At school)

"Let's go to our classes." Said Heeseung. They nodded.
Jay and Jungwon went to physics Class

Jake and Sunghoon went to literature Class

Sunoo,Heeseung and Riki went to Algebra

(With Jakehoon)

Jake and Sunghoon to their seats. They both sat together. "Listen, today we will have a test i hope that you studied." Mrs.Kim Said as she passed the test to her student. Jake sigh and Sunghoon just looked at the paper.

(During the test)

"Jake,i need help in 1 question." Sunghoon whisper to Jake. "If i tell you we well get in trouble." Jake whisper back. "Please, Please,Please,PLEA-" Sunghoo was cut of when Jake whisper yelled. Causing the teacher to look at them. "Jake and Sunghoon, Is there anything Wrong" Said The teacher. "No, Mrs.Kim." Said Jake and Sunghoon. "Then,pay attention to your test or i will fail you." Said Mrs.Kim.

(With Jaywon)

"As you see this,potion A and potion B, Which is better? Talk to your partners and if you get it right you will get a better grade." Said the teacher. They had to do a classwork with partners. Jungwon and Maya were Partners aka Team 1. Jay and Eunjoo were partners a.k.a Team 2.

Eunjoo and Jay were talking about the potion. Jay was not sure which potion it is. While, Eunjoo who is good at physics, knew which one. Eunjoo and Jay raise their hand.

"We believe that it is Potion B." Said Jay and Eunjoo. "Correct, you guys, may leave, No homework." Said the teacher. Jay,Eunjoo,Jungwon and Maya went to find their group of friends.

(With Sunoo,Riki and Heeseung)

"Okay, It time to leave, Please do for homework page 345-346." Said Emily. The kids nodded and went to find the others.

(In Lunch)

They were all together eating lunch. It was weird, Since Eunjoo was not flirting or being clingy to Jay. Eunjoo was talking with Maya. 'Maybe since she knows me and Jay are dating' Thought Jungwon. Jungwon was lost in his thoughts. "Jungwon" Said Jay. "Huh?" asked Jungwon. "You were lost in your thoughts." Said Jake. "hmm." Said Jungwon.

"I think we should go to the mall or somewhere else, after School?" Asked Jake.
"Sorry, i can't go." Said Eunjoo. "Me neither can i." Said Jay. "Why?" Said Maya. "I have to meet my parents." Said Jay and Eunjoo at the same time. "You two have to meet each others Parents." Said Heeseung. "Yes, i have to meet my parents and The Lee's, Which are her parents." Said Jay. "You are a Lee." Said Jake looking at Eunjoo. "Of course." Said Eunjoo.

(Time skip 2:30)(After school)

All of them were outside. Jay and Eunjoo needed to go to the meeting with their parents. Which, means that the rest of his friend can not sleep over. "We need to go to the meeting." Said Eunjoo. "Where are you guys going" Said Jay. "Since, you will not be in your house, we well go home." Said Jake and the others nodded. "Okay, see you in school tomorrow." Said Jay. They all left Jay and Eunjoo.

"We should go to My car."Said Eunjoo. "Yeah, let go or we will be late." Said Jay. They got into Eunjoo car and went to the famous Cafe Shop next to a Mall.

(In the Cafe Shop)

Jay and Eunjoo parents saw Eunjoo and Jay.

"Here, they are." Said Mrs.Lee. "Yes,Mother." Said Eunjoo. "Hello, Mrs. Lee and Mr.Lee." Jay said with a Sweet Smile. "Hello, Jay." Said Mr. and Mrs. Lee. "Now, why did you sat us here." Said Jay his tone with sweetness and bitter. "You didn't tell him,Eunjoo." Said Mr.Lee. "What did i miss something." Asked Jay. "Well, since no one told you, i will tell you, You will get married to Eunjoo when you are 19 year old." Said Mr.Park. "What! I will not." Said Jay trying his best not to Yell. "Why not, You guys dated for 6 years and you didn't broke up because you fall out of love." Said Mr.Park. "Well, i used to have feelings for her but now i don't have feelings for her. I found someone new." Said Jay. "You are in a relationship." Said Mrs.Lee. Jay nodded. Mrs.Lee wanted to stop the arranged marriage but her husband stop her. "She must be lucky to have a prince like you, Son." Said Mrs.Park. "She is not a she but a HE." Said Jay. Everyone was shocked that Jay had a Boyfriend. "Oh, so i think that they well be no Deal." Said Mr.Lee. Jay was going to speak when Mr.Park spoke. "They well be a deal, My son and Your daughter will get married in few months." Said Mr.Park. "Are you sure?" Said Mrs.Lee. "I already agree with you guys and all we need Eunjoo accept." Said Mr.Park. They all looked at Jay. "Only if Jay wants to." Said Eunjoo.

Jay wanted to say no but he needed to say use or Jungwon life is in risk. So he said something that he will regret. "Eunjoo,i agree so i guess we will get married in a few months." Said Jay voice shaking. Eunjoo saw the saddest in Jay eyes. "Okay, this is settle and Jay you will have to break up with your Boyfriend." Said Mr.Park. "But, can i break up with him when is a month before the wedding and i will married Eunjoo." Said Jay. "You could but keep your word." Said Mr.Park. Jay nodded. Jay parents smile and start to talk about the wedding while Jay was in his own world.

(With enhypen expect Jay)

The boys decided to go near a cafe shop. They went to pick up their order they order in the phone. Once they got their food they sat at the Table.

"Jungwon,isn't that Jay." Said Jake as he pointed at the table that is 2 tables infront of them.

"Yeah,it is." Said Jungwon.

"They look like they are fighting" Said Heeseung as they see Jay and A man yelling at each other.

After that scene, They saw Jay with a sad and Mad expression. Meanwhile, Eunjoo had a shocked and happy expression. After 5 minutes of watching. Jay parents and Eunjoo parents were Looking happy and look like they were about to leave. Their Parents force eunjoo and Jay to Take a picture before leaving. After the picture they all left.

"Wow, it like we watch a kdrama." Said Sunoo.

"Should we check on him" Said Heeseung.

"No, just let him have a alone time." Said Sunghoon. They left the cafe shop to.

(Later that night) (With Jay)

Jay was in his house throwing everything that was in his house. "WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY." Said Jay with tears. Jay ended up sleeping the couch.

Well, that did not ended up well. Anyways have a nice day/night.