Preg-Not

By Ancientt

She must hide her pregnancy at all costs. After Raelynn finds out she's pregnant by her ex, she stacks on clo... More

Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

Part 1

14.3K 616 50
By Ancientt

"What the fuck did you do to your hair?"

Raelynn pressed a hand to her chest. "You scared me."

"I asked you a question."

Maksim dropped his work bag and kicked his boots off. He stomped to the couch and gripped a fistful of her blonde hair. "Rae..." he warned.

The six-foot something, tattooed, broad-shouldered Russian glared down at her, his accent getting thicker by the second. Any normal person would pray for mercy by then, but Raelynn knew better.

She turned her her head, embracing the sting of her scalp, and kissed his wrist. Maksim never hurt her, except when he was clapping her cheeks and giving her a very welcomed burn.

"I bleached it."

"I do not like it."

"Why not?"

"I like your natural hair."

"But I wanted to do something exciting for you." She touched her hair. It was naturally an auborn color that framed her tanned, Native American features.

"No."

And that was the end of it. Raelynn knew better than to fight him. Maksim didn't have the best debating skills. He would shove her against a wall, push her panties aside, and own her pussy until she forgot what she was arguing in the first place.

He released her hair and sat on the couch. It groaned from his weight, reminding him he needed to replace it. A lot in their apartment needed replacement, actually. They needed a new TV, and a new bedframe.

"The roof is leaking again?" he observed.

His thighs tensed, and she knew that he was about to get up and slaughter either the neighbors or their landlord.

Thinking quickly, she slid onto his lap.

"Hi," she grinned.

Maksim shook his head. "I need to get a new damn TV."

She rolled her eyes. Maksim spent half the day being angry about their living conditions. He wanted to provide more for her, but money was tight and they couldn't afford luxuries. They had been together for a year, but Raelynn was hardly bothered by their surroundings. She was too busy being distracted by Maksim's coffee brown eyes.

"Why do we need a TV when I talk a mile a minute?"

It was true. Maksim wasn't much of a talker. Raelynn didn't mind, though. She was born with a case of mouth vomit. Maybe that's why she and Maksim were such a good couple. He always welcome her on his lap and listened to her nonsense.

"What's this?"

She played with the bracelet on his thick wrist.

Maksim dug into his pocket and took out a matching bracelet. "Here. That piece of shit movie you made me watch was useful for something."

She beamed at him. Although he was rough around the edges, he was a great listener, and he took care of her.

A few nights ago, they watched a romantic comedy that had her laughing and crying from one minute to the next. Maksim, true to his nature, watched with a blank face. He must have noticed the scene where the couple got matching bracelets.

Her Russian was stern, but he was also quite the romantic.

"Thank you. This was really thoughtful of you."

"I can't take you out, but I can give you children's jewelry."

She gripped his face. "How many times do I have to say that I don't care about the stupid apartment, or that we're both broke? You make me happy. I'm not leaving."

He remained quiet, having met his quota of words for the day.

Raelynn kissed him tenderly and then got comfortable on his lap. "So, guess what I found out? I heard this crazy rumor that..."

She talked until Maksim forgot that they didn't have a television.

- • –

"Turns out that she's a human resources manager, so she has access to sensitive employee information. Apparently, she dug through the guy's files and found his emergency contact's number. Turns out the emergency contact was his girlfriend. So she takes the number, and she tells the girlfriend she slept with him, which was total bullshit. Isn't that crazy?"

Maksim nodded, observing his girl as she went on and on about work drama. He didn't care much for gossip, but he loved Raelynn's energy.

He shouldn't be with her. Brooding, dark, sons of bitches like him shouldn't get involved with innocents. But he was too far in. His fingers were obsessed with her messy curls, his cock drugged by her sweet pussy, his mind in love with her.

"And so..."

He kissed her, hard, swallowing the rest of her story.

"Mmm... no. You need to eat dinner." She palmed his chest and pushed him back, her thumb caressing one of the tattoos that peeked out of his neckline.

"Go shower first. I made tacos." She slid off his lap and jumped when he cracked his hand on her ass. With a giggle, she disappeared in the kitchen.

Maksim entered the bathroom and peeled his work clothes off. Dirt rolled off his shirt, clanking on their tiles. Construction paid well, but he had piles of bills that sucked up every penny.

No one in Russia would believe that a Kuznetsov ended up living like a dog.

He fell from grace and crashed hard onto two dainty feet.

"Baby, did I tell you about..."

Raelynn began another one of her stories. He closed his eyes, now standing under the shower spray. His shoulders dropped and his fists unclenched. Only Rae could tame the proud Kuznetsov inside of him.

The sound of a yelp and a crash brought back all the tension.

A tidal of fury soaked him better than the water dripping from the shower head. He ripped the curtain off the wall, pounding into the bedroom. This piece of shit apartment might be worthless, but it was his kingdom. He had fucked Rae in every crook and cranny of the place. No one was going to break in and disrespect his home or woman.

He burst in the room, only armed with his fists and scowl. Rae was standing against the wall, a fake smile fixing to get kissed off her face.

"What happened?"

"Bug," she replied.

A lie. He knew her insides well– knew her mind, knew her guts. If she really found a bug, she would have dove into a long story instead of replying with a single word.

He closed the door with more force than he meant to use, and the piece of shit tore off its hinges.

"Rae..." he practically growled.

"It was nothing!" she insisted.

He stomped to her, collecting her against his wet, naked, soapy chest.

Water droplets melted into her shirt. The more water she took in, the more brain cells she lost. She pushed at his chest. "Can you put on some clothes?"

One of his hands gripped her hair, bringing that familiar bite of pain to her scalp. She stared at the ceiling, her throat working to swallow.

Teeth dug into her bobbing throat. "How about I wear your pussy?"

"Mak," she gasped. Her nails dipped into his flesh, her clear fingers stark against his tattoos.

"I ask you anything concerning your safety, you answer me." He pulled her hair tighter, the pins and needles on her scalp becoming sharper. She whimpered silently, but her male knew that the sound wasn't a declaration of pain.

"I saw a gun," she swallowed. "A gun in the case under the bed. Why do you own a gun, Mak?"

His free hand slipped into her shorts, cupping the front of her pussy. He found her soaked, creating the pool of quicksand that he planned on losing his dick in.

"To protect my property."

His mouth prohibited any further conversation. He kissed her hard, as if he wanted to make her his next tattoo. Rae was unable to do anything but melt into him, become another water droplet clinging to him. Her panties disappeared, and she was lifted and nailed to the wall by Maksim's cock.

"Mak..."

She wanted to skip the foreplay. Her body was deflating, pruning, and only Mak could flood life back into her. She rotated her hips in search of friction, but Maksim pulled his hips away and left her humping the air.

"You don't pull this shit again with me, Rae."

"Yeah, okay. I'm sorry," she blurted, willing to say anything to get him inside.

He lowered one of her legs to the ground, keeping her other knee against the wall. He reached between them, and she licked her lips. Instead of penetrating her, Maksim gripped his cock and began to jerk off.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, ready to cry over the injustice. "Fuck me."

He jerked faster. She looked down, watching him beat the pierced slab of meat. Why was he doing this when he had a perfectly willing, hole pussy just inches away?

"Maksim!" she tried to fight him; to close their distance and impale herself.

He put her out of his misery. He thrust into her, and Rae's jaw fell to make up for the lack of space in her jammed cunt. Maksim's cock was a bull– not only was it thick, but it had a piercing at the tip. It was arguably the meanest part of him.

He rocked into her, once, twice, thrice, and then bottomed out.

"What?" she blurted when she felt him pumping her full of cum. "I didn't finish."

Maksim ignored her, so she groaned her frustration. She tried to thrust, tried to beg for friction, but the Russian kept her where he wanted her: pinned to the wall with her guts full of silver.

He stayed inside until he was done pumping his load. When he pulled out, his thumb replaced his cock. He circled her, and only removed it when it was coated with their mixed juices.

Raelynn's eyes widened when he shoved the thumb into her mouth.

"You never lie to me about anything regarding your safety again," he snarled, dragging the pad of his thumb across her teeth, washing away her lies.

Raelynn sucked on the digit, accepting his command,

He released her, and she squealed her joy when he tossed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He pulled her shirt off, but instead of aligning himself between her legs, he laid down atop her with his resting between her breasts.

She stared incredulously at the wet, soapy giant laying on top of her. "Are you serious?"

"No orgasm for you. This is your punishment."

"Oh, you asshole!" she squirmed, trying to roll him off. "This isn't fair!"

He turned his face and pulled the closest nipple into his mouth. He suckled, and her fighting came to a stop. She tried to open her legs beneath him, but his weight allowed little movement.

"I won't lie again. Mak, please."

He licked her breasts, circling them with his tongue. She didn't have much as a B-cup, but Mak never failed to worship them.

"Go to sleep. I will take care of you in the morning." He rested his face between her breasts and closed his eyes.

"Just wait until I'm free. You'll regret this." She was so sexually frustrated that she was on the verge of crying- making her face match her dripping cunt.

Maksim ignored her.

"At least get off me and let me masturbate."

"No. Go to sleep."

"You stubborn..." she was so mad that he felt her body temperature spike.

With a chuckle, he warned, "go to sleep, or I won't give you release in the morning, either."

That shut her up.

She looked at their digital clock and counted down the seconds until the morning.

– • –

"Good morning, baby."

Raelynn opened her eyes. She was lying belly-down. Maksim was behind her, his husky voice seducing ear. She was so angry that she didn't even bother to reply. She simply thrust her butt at him, reminding him of their unfinished business.

Maksim chuckled. Her thighs were sticky from last night's torture, but he didn't care. He circled her waist and dipped a hand between her thighs. There, he scissored her lips apart and finger-fucked her.

"No more teasing," Raelynn said below him. "You promised."

"I did promise." He kissed her shoulder, pushed himself up, and straddled her ass. Gripping his eager cock, he lunged inside the tight, sweet, silky pussy that was all his.

Although Raelynn was mad, her back arced at an impossible angle to accept every inch of dick and gram of cum he offered.

Their headboard began its war against the wall as he did the same to her cheeks. Rae;ynn tried to burry her face in the sheets. She was a screamer, and it always embarrassed her. Usually, he wouldn't allow her to hide. Her screams were like paint for his ugly apartment. The colorful sound belonged rippling through every room.

He'd let her hide just this once. After all, he had been rough on her last night.

He rammed into her, bottoming out and circling his hips to drag his pierced tip all over her depths. Raelynn screamed her approval so loudly that not even the pillow could hide it.

Like a beast in heat, he bent down to bite her shoulder, indenting his signature onto her flesh.

Mine. Mine Mine.

There was a creak, but it didn't interrupt his mania. Even when Raelynn shuddered her release and her walls seized around his swollen cock, he kept thrusting.

When semen burst out of him, he gripped her cheeks and waited for his balls to empty. This was a ritual for them. He always spilled inside her. If he could afford it, he would have knocked her up with their second kid by then.

"The bed..." she panted. "You broke the bed."

He collapsed beside her, rolling her atop him. He ignored the slanted bed, rubbing a hand across her bite mark. "How are you?"

Raelynn giggled. "I think you broke my downstairs area, too."

He chuckled and caressed her back until her eyelids got heavy.

"We have to go to work," she yawned.

They couldn't sleep in. He couldn't fuck her until lunchtime, because there were bills that had to be paid.

His forearm covered his face. Under those tattoos and flesh was the bloodline worth millions. He could easily give Raelynn everything she deserved. The key to riches was beating inside his chest.

He squeezed her tighter.

No. He abandoned his family, and he wasn't looking back.

Raelynn was all he had left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.5K 30
Princess Layla discovers she's pregnant with the baby of a dangerous mafia leader and manages to run away. Her ex-lover, Dimitri, who had given her u...
200K 4.3K 38
Really juicy so read 💗🤪!
14K 660 13
Craig is four months pregnant and gone with Ray. Can Craig keep his pregnancy a secret an remain hidden from EJ and his aunt? Or is it all too much t...
8.7M 239K 53
Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school status of being a nerd, because she hat...