Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

17. Panic

16.5K 135 63
By swaylastories100

I put the duck skewer down and watch her.

Same girl.

Same step brother.

She notices me and immediately looks away. I see her whisper something to her step brother and he looks at me. His eyes go cold and I have to get out.

Y: 'Hey, um, guys, I'm gonna go, I left my kit at the apartment,'

G: 'We can drop you off after this of you want'

D: 'No you dont, you have a science lesson not a gym lesson'

A tear falls.

Y: 'P-please girls, I cant be here right now, i-ill explain later, heres the money for my food, you guys have it'

I slam down a $10 bill and leave as quick as I can. Luckily the apartment is only 4 streets away so I hurriedly get there. I get up to the hotel and of course Josh is there.

J: 'Hey-'

Y: 'P-please leave me alone'

I throw my bag and go into my room and close the door. I lay on the bed and take off my Jean's. I put my face in the clean duvet and cry for what feels like ages. My phone goes off alot and I dont bother to look at any of them. Suddenly, the notification for anything Josh messages me goes off and I grab my phone.

J: 'The girls said you needed to leave the restaurant where you were having lunch for some reason, I dont have any lessons this afternoon so if you want to talk about whatever's wrong, just go to my room xx'

I smile and put my phone on silent. I put my face back into the duvet and feel more tears flood through my eyes. Because of the crying, I dont hear the front door knock. My bedroom door knocks again louder and I try stop crying. The door opens and Josh looks at me.

J: 'You might not want visitors right now, but Nicole came over. Can she come in?'

I nod and I hear Josh talking. The door opens even more and Nicole looks at me and smiles.

N: 'Hey, I've not come for information if that's what you think'

I dont say anything and she closes the door. She sits next to me and strokes my slightly wet hair.

N: 'I just came to see if you were ok. All the other girls have classes and I'm the only one with a free lesson now'

I nod and she reaches into her bag. She takes out a fluffy hanky and hands it to me.

N: 'Dont worry, hasnt been used.'

I smile slightly and take it from her. I wipe away the mascara filled tears and she gets some water from the bathroom.

N: 'If you want to talk to me, I'm not gonna say anything'

Y: 'My ex came into the restaurant with the person who she cheated on me with

Her jaw drops.

N: 'Shit that's so fucked up,'

Y: 'What's worse is that I spent almost a year trying to get over her and shes still with the guy she cheated on me with'

N: 'Ugh, now I can completely see why you needed to leave, dont worry, Rihanna had great pleasure in having your duck skewers'

I smile slightly.

N: 'So the person who's shes with now, were they like best friends or something when she cheated on you?'

Y: 'Step siblings'

Her jaw drops.

N: 'That's even more fucked up then I thought, god Blair I'm so sorry'

Y: 'I've seen her once already, like a month and a half ago I think. In Victoria Secrets with him. Oh they also fucked up their parents marriage by getting together. I had the great pleasure of telling them'

N: 'Shit, that's disgusting, imagine fucking up your dad/moms marriage by dating your step brother'

I nod.

N: 'Right, you hungry?'

I remember I had only had 1 duck skewer for lunch and nod.

N: 'Right let's take advantage of Josh's services,'

I smile. She picks up my phone and calls Josh. She puts it on speaker and lays it next to me.

J: 'Yes?'

N: 'Can you be our personal servant this afternoon?'

J: 'No why'

N: 'Because your crush is sad'

J: 'Ok 1. Shes not my crush, shes ugly as hell, I know I'm on speaker so heyyy Blairrrrr and 2. Go ask Fin'

N: 'Well I guess Blairs gonna hear those audios I have of you saying you l-'

J: 'Ok fine! You two owe me'

We both giggle.

N: 'Thanks Josh, now can you get us food? Blairs hungry'

J: 'Blair what do you want then'

Y: 'Chocolate!'

J: 'Fine, what type'

Y: 'Cadburys please'

J: 'Nicole?'

N: 'I'll share with Blair,'

J: 'Alright fine'

He ends the call and we both giggle.

Y: 'This is gonna be fun'

N: 'It will be'

We both giggle and Nicole finishes wiping my tears. Josh comes up with your food and rolls his eyes.

J: 'Here,'

N: 'Arent you gonna tell us to enjoy?'

I snigger.

J: 'Your so close to me calling Fin to take you home'

He leaves and me and Nicole sit there giggling.

Y: 'Think weve pissed him off'

N: 'Definitely, what do you wanna watch?'

Y: 'Fifty shades?'

N: 'I love watching that!'

As an erotic scene comes on Josh comes in.

J: 'Fuck, I love fifty shades,'

Nicole smiles. She messages someone and then suddenly gets a call.

N: 'Yeah, yeah I can come now? Alright see you soon'

I look at her and pause it.

N: 'Fin says he has a problem that he needs fixing'

J: 'We all know what that means'

I giggle.

N: 'I'm sure Josh can keep you company, see you guys later'

J: 'Enjoy sorting his small problem'

N: 'Oh fuck off Josh, bigger then yours'

J: 'And how can you be the judge of that?'

Nicole immediately leaves and I burst out laughing.

Y: 'God your so mean to her!'

He laughs.

J: 'Yeah, now let me watch fifty shades'

Y: 'You only watch this for the sex'

J: 'Oh fuck off'

I giggle and he lays next to me. Josh goes into a daydream and I giggle at him. Josh then looks at me and smiles.

Y: 'Thought you liked this, all your doing is day dreaming'

He smiles.

J: 'Nah I was just thinking'

I smile.

Y: 'Thinking about what?'

J: 'Just thinking how cute you'd look when your tied up infront of me with your legs spread'...

Hey guys, thanks so much for over 500 reads!!!! Along with this book, I'm gonna start writing another cause I have another idea, it wont be related to anything I've done yet but its gonna be a friends with benefits story. It's not gonna be a Josh Richard's fan fic but yeah if your into the friends with benefits stuff then check it out on my profile. Gonna start writing it today with regular updates, stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
2.1M 86.2K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
3.5M 96.7K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
293K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...