π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš•πš’ πš†πšŠπšœπšπšŽ...

Galing kay -S4DWH0RE

π™΄πš‘πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš π™³πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš— π™Έπš—πšœπš’πšπšŽ: πš πš‘πšŠπš πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš—πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšŠπšœπš‘πšπš˜πš— πšŠπš—πš πš‘... Higit pa

π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš•πš’ π™²πšŠπšœπšπšŽπš
π™Ώπš•πšŠπš’πš•πš’πšœπš
πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπš•πš’ π™»πš˜πš—πšπš’πš—πš
πš‚πšπš›πšŽπšŽπš π™³πš˜πšπšœ 𝟷.𝟷
πš‚πšžπš—πšœπšŽπš πš‚πš πšŽπš›πšŸπšŽ 𝟷.𝟸
π™°πš•πš’πšŸπšŽ π™°πšπšŠπš’πš— 𝟷.𝟹
π™±πš’πš”πšŽ πš‚πš‘πšŠπšŒπš” 𝟸.𝟷
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™½πšŽπš  πšπš˜πš˜πš– 𝟸.𝟸
π™Όπš˜πšπšŽπš• πš‚πšπš›πšžπš 𝟹.𝟷
π™°πšπš›πšŽπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš 𝟹.𝟸
π™±πš˜πš‹πš‹πš’ πš†πš’πš•πšœπš˜πš—? 𝟺.𝟷
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŠπšžπš—πšπš’πš—πš 𝟺.𝟸
π™·πš˜πš•πš•πš’πš πš˜πš˜πš π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπš π™²πš•πšžπš‹ 𝟻.𝟷
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΎπšπšπšŽπš› 𝟻.𝟸
π™Ώπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πš…πš’πšŽπš  𝟻.𝟹
π™²πš‘πš˜πšŒπš˜πš•πšŠπšπšŽ π™²πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝟼.𝟷
πš‚πš’πšπš—πšŽπš 𝟼.𝟸
π™·πš˜πšžπšœπšŽ π™Άπš’πš 𝟽.𝟷
π™Ύπš˜πš£πšŽ π™²πš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšœπšπš›πš’ 𝟽.𝟸
π™±πš’πš πšƒπš›πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽ 𝟽.𝟹
π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš…πš’πšœπš’πšπš’πš—πš 𝟾.𝟷
π™»πšŠπšœπš π™Άπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽπšœ 𝟿.𝟷
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™²πš›πš˜πšœπšœπš˜πšŸπšŽπš› 𝟿.𝟸
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš•πšŽ 𝟿.𝟹
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 πš—πš˜πšπšŽ
Thank you!
GOOD NEWS!

π™ΌπšŠπš”πšŽ πš„πš™ 𝟹.𝟹

2.1K 49 10
Galing kay -S4DWH0RE

𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝟹.𝟹
'𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘.'

Some shuffling comes from the front of Julie's house, which startles both her and Ashton, and they head outside to see what's going on. "Flynn!" Julie exclaimed as she recognised the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm leaving." She scoffed. "Have fun with your hologram friends, traitors."

"They're ghosts." Julie admitted to her, and she turned around.

"What?"

"They're ghosts." Julie exhaled sharply. "And when we play together, people can see them."

"What do you mean 'ghosts'?" Flynn asked cautiously. "Like the kind that rattle chains and go 'boo'?"

"No." Julie shook her head. "And I'm pretty sure that's just a hurtful ghost stereotype. These guys are just normal dead dudes."

"Well..." Ashton added in a high-pitched tone, a habit she gained from Alex when they first met. "Reggie's a little questionable." Flynn pulled her phone out and began typing a message out.

"Who are you texting?" Julie asked in a panic, hoping it wasn't her Aunt Tia.

"Your dad." She answered simply. "He told me to text him if I was worried about you. And, um... I'm worried."

Julie reached out and snatched the phone from her swiftly, "All right. So you wanna be difficult? Meet me in the garage in 30 minutes, and I'll prove to you that I'm not crazy. And please don't text my dad."

"You have 30 minutes." Flynn agreed, after all, this was her best friend. Julie couldn't go down without a fight. Part of Flynn wanted to believe Julie, but the concept of ghosts just seemed too surreal to think about. "Go!"

"I'll go tell the boys." Ash nodded, and poofed back to the studio, and saw her bandmates. All three of them laid around the coffee table, Luke on the couch, his feet resting on the table. Reggie's legs were over Luke's and Alex's head was in his lap comfortably. They all jumped up and tried to make themselves look busy as soon as they heard Ash enter.

"Come on, we need to rehearse! Get your kit, and lets run the song." She instructed them all.

"What's the point?" Luke sighed. "Without Julie in the band, there's no way we can perform like we used to."

"Then you better pray to the sweet lord and saviour Jesus Christ that we kill this song, because Flynn's coming to hear it." She informed him. "Come on, don't just sit there! Come on!" After half an hour of shouting at the guys, and some hard work to keep them on track with the song, Flynn and Julie walked in together.

"How are they?" Julie asked as she lead Flynn to stand up.

"Well, they're definitely ready." I sighed. "Shame it took me screaming at them to get them to work so hard, though."

"All right, guys. You ready?" Julie looked to the three guys in front of her piano, ready with their instruments. Two of them nodded with wide smiles, but Reggie seemed to be complaining again. Something about Flynn being stood too close to him and his bass.

"Uh, actually, can you go over there?" Julie pointed to the couch as she spoke with Flynn. "Reggie needs some space to rock out, and he feels kinda weird walking through you."

"Boy, when you create a world, you really live in it." Flynn laughed, but followed her directions regardless.

"If you'll notice, there's no equipment that will produce a hologram." Julie said. "Feel free to look around." Flynn held her braids out of her face and searched the room briefly. "The guys took a poem that I wrote about you and put it to music."

"Aww!" Flynn smiled as she sat back down. "I wish I didn't have to talk to your dad after this."

"It's called 'Flying Solo'. Hope you like it." Julie grinned as the rest of the band took their places beside Alex's drums like they rehearsed. Julie started tapping various pads on her 'groove pad' machine, which Ashton had fallen in love with immediately. Once she was happy with the backing track she created, Julie moved to sit at her piano and started singing.

𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢:
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚜

Julie
If I leave you on a bad note
Leave you on a sad note
Guess that meansI'mbuying lunch thatday

I know all your secrets
You knowall my deep-dish
Guess that means some things they never, they never

Change
We both know what I, what I, what I
Mean
When I look at you it's like I'm looking at me

Just on cue, the band poofed in and became visible to the young girl sat in the couch, causing her to scream in shock and flinch at the sudden appearance. She moved further back in her seat and looked the band up and down. Ashton noticed the boys all giggling through their lyrics at her reaction as they tried to mess with her.

Julie (others):
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo (oh-oh)
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you (oh-oh)

(Hey!) Yeah, yeah
(Hey!) Yeah, yeah

My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you

As the chorus went on, Flynn looked between Julie and the band with her jaw dropped, her eyes widened as Ash grinned at her from beside Alex. Reggie and Luke leant in to share a microphone whilst they sang backup for Julie. Julie kneels beside Flynn and sung the next verse.

Julie
Yeah, you know who I'm liking
Way before I like them, duh
'Cause you liked them first

And if somebody hurts you
I'm gonna get hurt too
That's just how we work, yeah, that's just how we work

It will never

Ash made my way over to Alex and rocked out with him for the next couple of lines. Alex and her grinned at each other whilst they watched Julie and her best friend make up.

Julie (all):
(Change)
We both know what I, what I, what I
(Mean)
When I look at you it's like I'm looking at me

Luke jumped away from Reggie's microphone and nodded towards his own, indicating that Ashton should sing with him. Of course, she had her own stand, but she decided to take his advice and bounced over to the shaggy haired boy energetically for the chorus. When she got there, he seemed thrilled to have a new partner, which might've ben because Reggie mic hogged. Ashton immediately leant into the mic, and started belting out the words, as does Luke.

All
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo

Julie pulled Flynn over towards Luke and Ashton, but she moved back hesitantly. Julie yanked her more aggressively, forcing her to follow along.

My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you

Luke took this as an opportunity to scare the poor girl, and he jumped at her. This made Flynn move back and look at Julie. Julie gave her a reassuring nod before she looked back at the girl playing guitar. Ashton looked up from the microphone and smiled sweetly at the younger girl and tried to make her feel more comfortable there.

All (boys)
(Hey!) Yeah, yeah

Julie rolled her eyes and dragged her friend over to Alex, who looked up from his drums and smiled softly at the girl, clearly wanting to give a better impression than Luke. Flynn watched intently as Luke hit various parts of his drums and she started to dance slightly, obviously feeling the beat he played.

(Hey!) Yeah, yeah
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you

The music died down, but the band played a soft instrumental so that they remain visible to her whilst she got to know them. Flynn took it upon herself to walk over to where Reggie stood, this time Julie followed her.

"Flynn, this is Reggie." Julie told her. The whole band watched intently as Flynn, who had a smirk painted on her face, reached her hand out and squinted as she felt it go straight through Reggie's shoulder. She yelped and pulled it back to her side swiftly.

"Weird, right?" Reggie chuckled, looking down at the confused girl.

"They're ghosts!" Flynn announced in shock.

Ashton chuckled into the microphone, "Uh, yeah that's kinda what Julie's been trying to tell you this entire time."

Julie smiled and rolled her eyes, "That's Ashton, the only girl member." The guitarist sent the girl a friendly wave, which was returned hesitantly.

"Oh, we prefer uh, musician spirits." Alex spoke up from his soft drum playing.

"That's Alex." Julie introduced, meanwhile Reggie grinned, nodded and pointed towards the drummer, showing his agreement on the comment. "And then, finally, there-"

"Julie... so does this mean you're joining our band?" Luke asked before Julie could even introduce him.

"Luke." She sighed in defeat.

"Of course that's what you care about." Ashton shook her head in disbelief.

"Um... actually I think you're joining her band." Flynn flipped her hair out of her face while Luke sent her a lopsided grin.

"I'm gonna go with that she said, Lucas." Julie placed her arm around Flynn's shoulder, meanwhile Reggie smirked at Julie's confidence.

"Me too." Ashton raised my hand in agreement, but Alex shook his head while he chuckled.

"Not the time, Ash." He told her, so she lowered her hand and pulled her guitar back around her chest. Both teens chuckled as Alex came in with his drum solo, indicating the chorus was approaching again. Ash played her guitar intime with Luke's as they all started singing again, Julie and Flynn dancing in the clear space in front of Alex's drums.

All (boys)
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you

Luke hopped up and down with the beat of Alex's foot drum, and Ashton joined him, paying close attention to his biggest stage habit: lifting his left leg up slightly whenever he strums down on his guitar. She noticed it ever since the band came together, and found it adorable ever since.

(Hey!) Yeah, yeah
(Hey!) Yeah, yeah

The music stopped and now it was just Julie who sung acapella to Flynn.

Julie
My life, my life would be real low, zero, flying solo without you, you

They finished the song in a hug, just the two of them, just like it was not only yesterday: best of friends. Reggie chuckled at them for a second before all the band disappeared into thin air for Flynn. Julie could still see them of course, and chuckled when they stood without their instruments, watching the friendly interaction between the two girls.

"Still wanna talk to my dad?" Julie looked up at Flynn.

"No, I'm good." Flynn shook her head and laughed. "I mean, I'd be going to Doctor Turner three times a week."

As the two friends made up, Ashton buried her head in Luke's side, wrapping her arms around his torso in a hug. He returned the action, holding her close to him, ignoring the smirks Reggie and Alex sent him and just enjoyed being this close to the girl.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

207K 3.9K 36
just a bunch of Luke Patterson, Charlie Gillespie, and even Alex or Reggie imagines if wanted! πŸ₯°
52.2K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
51.3K 1.2K 13
》Get up, get out ...relight that spark γ€Š β†’ julie and the phantoms fan fiction ← β†’ season 1 ← β†’ Β©patchymcgee ← β†’ e...
609K 12.4K 56
Imagines and One shots for the Netflix show Julie and the Phantoms! I write for -Luke -Reggie -Julie -Alex...