𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝟻.𝟹

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
'𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜.'

A few minutes later, the group notice Reggie kissing his food, "Reg, are you making out with that meatball sub?" Luke chuckled

"It's what you do with the things you love." He said defensively.

"I take it you're all enjoying the feast?" Caleb said from the stage, making the group put their food down and clap loudly. "So many delicious sights, so many tantalizing sounds. But yet your eyes still hunger for more. Something sweet. Something... savoury. How many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?"

"That's you guys." Willie encouraged, and all four ghosts put their hands up along with several others in the club.

"Ladies... let's show our guests how we do dessert." Caleb smirked. "A one, two, three, four!"

Dancers, male and female, flooded the floor and began dancing to the instrumental the band were playing. Caleb started scat singing, and the audience were directed to copy.

Luke and Ashton unknowingly harmonised with each other as they echoed Caleb's words. The table looked at each other, all of them grinned as they sung. Willie tapped Alex's shoulder before he joined the dancers and showed off his dancing skills.

Ashton watched as Luke removed his top two layers of clothes, discarding his blue jacket and long flannel. He smirked back at her before joining in the dancing, but stayed in his chair. The four ghosts clapped along, sometimes they would hit the table too.

Luke stopped clapping when he noticed Ashton bouncing up and down in her chair. He secretly watched her in the moment, examining how happy she looked.

Normally, Luke wished it was always him who made her this excited, but for once he was grateful he could experience it with her.

It was very rare the two would spend time together like this, especially with the rest of their band, so the pair were happy they could be there together.

Two guys pushed the band forward and onto the dance floor where two flapper girls were waiting for them. Reggie walked over happily, and the girl weaved her way between the guys ignoring Ash beside Luke.

The girl kicked her leg up high, shimmied her way down Reggie's body before caressing his cheek. Reggie sighed happily before fainting and he fell backwards.

Luke's arms left Ashton for a brief moment so he could help Reggie stand up again. As soon as Reggie was standing straight, Luke held Ashton's hips close to him and rested his chin on her shoulder as the pair grinned at Reggie interacting with the girl.

They were soon disturbed by Caleb guiding two different girls in their direction, this time they wore royal blue. The girls went in different ways, each one going to a different boy.