๐’๐„๐๐’๐”๐Ž๐”๐’

By SunsetBlessing

"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐’‰๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”," ๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ€ข ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐ˆ๐• โ€ข
โ€ข ๐• โ€ข
โ€ข ๐•๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐— โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐ˆ๐• โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐• โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐•๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐ˆ๐— โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐— โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐• โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐• โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆโ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐— โ€ข
โ€ข ๐—๐—๐— โ€ข

โ€ข ๐ˆ๐— โ€ข

57.3K 1.5K 1.4K
By SunsetBlessing

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀsᴛ? ʏᴇs? ᴏᴋ

"Do you understand how fucking dangerous is this for us?" I hissed.

"Lower your damn voice." He said, he was sitting on one of his office chairs while looking at his phone acting like everything was alright.

"Stop acting like is not a big deal!"

''Elide, I said lower your voice, don't make me repeat myself" he spoke with a harsh tone, which was making my rage intensify.

"How could you be so da-" before I could say something else he grabbed my wrist and pushed me down forcing me to sit down on his lap.

"I said lower your damn voice." The words that left his mouth were slow, he was trying to remain calm but a hint of irritation could be noticed through his eyes.

"You look extremely chill about this" I said but this time with a moderate tone, how could he be so careless?

"I am, Tiffany will help us" he said and I scoffed shaking my head.

For the whole launch, she had a presumptuous grin on her face, when I was trying to get more information such as how she knew or what was she trying to do she would just keep quiet about it and avoid the topic, Damien was quietly eating not minding what his daughter was doing or saying, he knew already everything and he was not bothering to hear it from her own mouth. I was not going to believe the things Tiffany said, she refused to speak about the real motives of why she was so eager to "help us", I was aware that she knew way more than what she told and I needed to understand why.

"I don't trust her" I said, Tiffany needed something she was going to use us to get it and even if supposedly that thing was going to help us she was way too unpredictable to be trusted.

"You say I shouldn't trust my own daughter? " he said raising a brow.

"Yeah this is exactly what I'm saying, all your family can't be trusted why would she be an exception? "

"Because she needs us to get what she wants."

"And what exactly do you think she wants since she refused to tell us?"

"She wants her brother in jail "

"How do you know? Do you not understand that we should've kept it between us?" he seemed irritated by my angry tone but I couldn't care less.

"Elide, I don't like the way you are speaking to me." He said grabbing my chin with his fingers forcing me to look at his annoyed expression.

"Why? Because I'm telling the truth? " I said slapping his hand away from me but they were again on my face.

"No, because you are not listening to what I say" his fingers connected to my lips, that was enough to distract me from speaking, I looked intensely at his thumb and then diverted my gaze to his captivating blue eyes.

"You see, now that you are actually quiet, let me explain to you why" he said, his thumb still on my lower lip.

"I know she didn't say the full truth at launch, she has many reasons to hate her brother, he was the cause of her best friend's death and Tom..." he stopped himself.

"and Tom" I echoed trying to making him speak.

"Tom is not Tiffany biological son she adopted him"

"And what exactly does that have to do with everything? " I asked visibly confused.

"Tom was Beatrice's brother" Damien said and I gasped, I was trying to fully comprehend this new information Damien gave me.

"How was she able to adopt him at such age, how old is Tiffany?"

"I helped her with it" he said casually, money and power.

"Oh" I mouthed.

"Does Tom knows... that he's adopted I mean?"

"Not exactly"

"What do you mean by that?"

"He doesn't remember anything about his sister "

"But why?"

"Apparently he suffers from Amnesia"

"This is..."

Crazy? "He finished the sentence for me.

"Yeah crazy"

"But your wife knows tom is Beatrice's brother tight?"

"Of course she does, she knew Beatrice was dead but she wasn't supposed to be aware of how, but. apparently..." he sighed running the hand that he was using to softly touch my face through his hair, his muscular body flexing because of it.

I was still on his lap, I knew I should have stood up but I didn't."

We were in silence, he was staring at me, his eyes leaned on my lips, my whole body was buzzing.

"Damien... about what happened yesterday..."

"About me kissing you?"

"Yes, that" I confirmed nodding.

"It was wrong and inappropriate, I apologize I assure you it won't happen again" that was iconic since I was sitting on his lap and some seconds before he was touching my lips with a lustful gaze.

He seemed sorry but not for kissing me while he was married or about kissing his girlfriend's son more than regret he looked disappointed.

I mean these two were horrible it was understandable why he wasn't feeling sorry for basically betraying his son and wife, I didn't either.

"You don't look sorry'

"I'm not, hell I want to do it" he said, his voice was so low I thought it was all in my imagination.

"You want to do what?" I asked to make sure he actually said that.

"These lips, the one I'm touching right now I want them on mine, I want them in places that my mind shouldn't even be thinking of." he said in my ear making me shiver slightly.

One of his hands was gripping the little of my back, my lips brushed the smooth skin of his thumb.

"Damien" I let out a soft moan, his thick thumb lingered on my plump lips, his eyes were pinned on mine he looked at me with a lecherous stare.

"Kiss me" I whispered and in a matter of a second, his lips met mine he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his head and pushed him closer, his tongue plunged into my mouth and the kiss quickly started heating up, I could feel his hands lurking through my body.

He broke the kiss and began to kiss my neck, I bit my lower lip to suppress my moans and he pulled my dress slightly.

"I love how you are so responsive to my touch, I could touch you in the most innocent way and you would still be soaking wet, don't you?" he asked against the skin of my neck.

He placed his hands underneath my dress and squeezed my ass tightly, while his hands were still on my ass
I started swinging my hips feeling his bulge pushing through the stiff material of his pants, I could feel him getting harder.

He groaned, and I smiled against his lips, my hands trailed down to his belt, but before I could go any further a knock interrupted us.

"Dad, can I come in?" I heard Tiffany say, I instantly stood up and adjusted myself quickly as Damien did the same, I sat on one of the other chairs and composed my self acting as if I wasn't close to giving a head to her father.

"Yes you can" he said and sat on the chair clearing his throat.

"Can I join you guys' conversation?" She said with a smile.

"No" I simply said looking at her with a cold expression.

"I understand why you don't trust me Elide, but I'm not double-faced helping my brother is the last thing I would do" Tiffany assured, I didn't say anything and stood up from the chair.

I was just pissed at her interruption, I sighed and looked at her with a sceptical expression on my face.

"Let's make one thing clear, I don't trust you I know you need something, I will eventually find out, but don't even think of getting in my way, I will not care for you, I'm not your father, I will not let Andrew or you or anyone else ruin my life so before you do something inconsiderate think of what I told you " I said and left the room.

What a crazy day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 120 14
- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ.. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ...
20.8K 844 22
*04/06/2024 - 4th place in the Category 'Ex-boyfriend' 'A story of a girl in love with a boy who's in love with her best friend, and even with her fe...
22.5K 907 30
A girl trying to find the love of her life but still hanging on to her ex. A guy who's not ready to settle down but fate disagrees. #1 - exboyfriend...
45.1K 1.9K 17
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘. โ” โSatoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...