Kiana's Bizarre Adventure: Wh...

By DerErzHerzog

This will be a crossover fanfiction of Honkai Impact 3 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. All rights go to their... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1: Seele - Valentine Part 1
Chapter 2: Seele - Valentine Part 2
Chapter 3: Wrecking Ball
Chapter 4: Civil War
Chapter 5: Chocolate Disco Part 1
Chapter 6: Chocolate Disco Part 2
Chapter 7: Tubular Bells Part 1
Chapter 8: Tubular Bells Part 2
Chapter 9: Tubular Bells Part 3
Chapter 11: Catch the Rainbow Part 2
Chapter 12: In A Silent Way Part 1
Chapter 13: In A Silent Way Part 2
Chapter 14: Sugar Mountain
Chapter 15: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 1
Chapter 16: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 2
Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train
Epilogue: The World of Stars and Stripes

Chapter 10: Catch the Rainbow Part 1

583 9 20
By DerErzHerzog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[07:25, New York, Residence of F. Valentine II.]

Early in the morning, President Valentine and his bodyguard, the Stand user Blackmore, a man in a dark-colored raincoat were waiting together with a smiling Cecilia and sleepy Sirin for their new allies. It didn't took long for them to arrive in the entrance hall of the huge manor. Kiana was in high spirits, as usual, Mei was ready to go, Bronya, well she was still Bronya and Fu Hua was as ready as ever. The leaders of the two great factions Schicksal and Anti-Entropy were there as well. 

"Are you sure, that I shouldn't come with you?" Cecilia asked worried about Valentine's well-being.

"I'm sure my dear. Stay here with our guests and have a nice time with your friend. And if you are using your training hall, then please don't destroy it too much..." Valentine said as he was fearing to spend another million for his wife's... uncommon hobby.

"Okay, darling, and please watch out for Kiana during your father-daughter-bonding!" The Lady of the house said smiling brightly.

"Mr. Valentine, are you sure that you can take on a Herrscher?" Welt asked the President.

"I'm sure about that, and before I go, you can move freely in my manor as long as you watch out to not break anything, or else Cecilia will probably kill you," Valentine said glancing at his wife who was currently saying her goodbyes to her precious daughter.

"I see, thank you, Mr. Valentine. It was already hard to find a safe place after we got betrayed," The leader of AE said in a grateful tone.

"I know we didn't talked about that, but I informed a few trustworthy Valkyries in the areas that you could possibly enter to support you with all their abilities," Otto said joining their conversation. 

"That's good to know, until then," Valentine said his goodbye and walked to his bodyguard Blackmore.

"Is our flight ready?" 

"The flight to New Zealand is ready, Mr. President." 

"Good, then we will go now. Valkyrie Squad of St. Freya!" 

"Okay, mama I'll be careful!" Kiana said to her mother and hugged her.

And so the group of the President, consisting out of President Valentine, his Stand user bodyguard Blackmore, the B-Rank Valkyrie Kiana Kaslana, and the three A-Rank Valkyries Mei Raiden, Bronya Zaychik, and Fu Hua began their journey to New Zealand in order to find the Legs of the Saint's Corpse! 

On their flight to New Zealand, the Valkyries decided to engage in a conversation with the President of the United States (although the United States weren't that united at least not currently).

"How are we going to get the Legs? Do we have to take her legs?" Mei asked worried as she thinks that they will forcefully cut off the legs of the poor girl.

"There is no reason to be worried about that. The Corpse parts are drawn to each other, holding a part to another will cause them to separate from the host. Nothing will happen to the girl's health after the Corpse Part is removed."

"I see, that's good to know," Mei sighed in relief that they won't do any gruesome thing. 

"The Bronya also as a question. You have so many people why do you choose him as your bodyguard for this mission?" Bronya said and pointed at Blackmore.

"Scuse me, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Blackmore, and my Stand's name is 'Catch the Rainbow'." Blackmore said, introducing himself. 

[Blackmore has a verbal tic. He often mutters "Scuse me" (すいませェん Suimasēn) instead of "Excuse me" (済みません Sumimasen)]

"Sounds not that dangerous," Kiana said in reaction to the Stand's name.

"You will see what he can do, I checked the weather report for New Zealand."

Over the time of the flight, the six people either talked, slept, or did other things. Eventually, the group arrived in New Zealand and it was raining and so one of the servants of Valentine gave them three umbrellas. As the loyal subordinate of the President, Blackmore held the umbrella over his boss' head in order to protect him from the rain, while Kiana and Mei shared their umbrella and Fu Hua held her's over her and the short Bronya. 

They walked through a rather small city and looked for a girl in a wheelchair but found nobody who looks like Wendy, the Valkyrie they were searching for. 

"Blackmore?" Valentine asked.

"I'm on my way," Blackmore replied already knowing what to do.

And so Blackmore activated his Stand, Catch the Rainbow! His Stand takes the form of a mask worn by Blackmore. A heavy supraorbital ridge of a vaguely troubled angle hangs over its eyeholes. It has no nose, and in the region of the mouth, it bears a row of five long, vertical slits, dotted by five holes. Light overall, it is marked by three colorful stripes crossing from its left eye to its right cheek. The stripes were designed to be a rainbow version of a hockey mask. The stripes have the colors blue, green, and red. 

(I have found more cool pictures from this artist! :D)

At first, the Valkyries were not that impressed as for them it only looked like a mask but this changed when Blackmore began to walk on the raindrops. The effect then increased when Blackmore began to seemingly fuse with the rain until they couldn't see him anymore.

"Catch the Rainbow's ability gives Blackmore the total control over rain. As long as it is raining, he can manipulate the rain in every way he can think of." Valentine explained. 

"Whoa!" Kiana was absolutely flashed as she never saw anything comparable. Mei and Bronya weren't that different.

"That's surely a very practical thing. And he can manipulate the rain really in every way? So he can also use it for fighting?" Fu Hua asked.

"Yes, I wouldn't have chosen him as my bodyguard for this mission if he could only walk on water. He can also stop the gravity of the raindrops so if you try to move in those stopped rain, the chance to receive fatal wounds is very high as I already know that even steel will be penetrated by the stopped rain."

"I see." The Class Monitor replied.

'Why did Dr. MEI never invented something like that? Most of her ideas weren't that good...' Fu Hua thought.

Somewhere else...

A girl in a lab coat clutched her chest on the spot where her heart is, feeling that someone insulted her. (Again the question: Dr. MEI yes or no? :D)

Back to Valentine...

While they were waiting for Blackmore's return, Kiana's stomach growled signalizing the girl that she needs something to eat... soon! Luckily the group waited in front of a restaurant. Kiana tucked on the president's coat and looked at him with wide puppy eyes and pointing at her stomach and then at the restaurant behind them.

"Fine..." Valentine said and entered the restaurant with the group. They choose a seat near the glass walls so Blackmore could see them when he returns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in New York... Sirin Side Story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the President...

The group that is lead by the President was still waiting in the restaurant where Kiana could fill her stomach while the rest only ate something small or drank something. 

After a while, Blackmore returned and entered the restaurant. 

"Scuse me, Mr. Valentine. I have found the girl," Blackmore said as he stood near the table where Valentine was waiting. 

"Very well, it's time to get another part," Valentine said, standing up from his chair. Kiana on the other hand pouted a bit as she wasn't finished with her food but decided to take it with her. 

"Tell me, Blackmore, can you say anything about that girl?" The blond President asked.

"I could clearly feel the Corpse Part's power radiating but there was also something else, probably the Herrscher core in her," Blackmore answered. "And she muttered something that sounded like curses for humanity, scuse me that I couldn't understand it."

"It's alright, lead the way."

"Mr. Valentine, I must ask you to hold back when we confront the Herrscher. It could end in a fight and we can't allow you to get harmed." Fu Hua said to the blond man with curly hair.

"I can defend myself but it's uncertain if it comes that far. I would like to have the peaceful route as this would be much quicker," He replied at Hua's request.

And so the group followed the man in the dark poncho to their destination, the Legs of the Saint's Corpse!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In New York City...

"Which Napkin would you take? The one on your 'left'? Or the one on your 'right'?" Sirin said pointing at two napkins in front of Theresa.

"..." Theresa didn't knew what she should answer as she didn't expect that the Herrscher of the Void would ask her this.

"The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side?" Sirin repeated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to New Zealand...

The group of Valentine and the Valkyries reached the place where Blackmore could locate their target and indeed, on an empty plaza was a girl with dark hair and some green. This is Wendy, an A-Rank Schicksal Valkyrie of the New Zealand branch, she sat inside a wheelchair and muttered some things.

"Humanity did this to me... because of them, I'm in this chair!" Wendy muttered angrily.

"Greetings, young Valkyrie," Valentine said as he approached the girl in the wheelchair.

"Oh, h-hello," Wendy asked startled.

"Miss, Wendy, you have to come with us. You have something that is very valuable for me, as well as the rest of the world," Valentine continued.

"Something... valuable... YOU ARE LYING! HUMANITY LIED TO ME!!!" Wendy cried out in pain as the winds around her began to form a tornado around her and her eyes glowed in a light green color. She began to levitate and to laugh like a maniac.

"DIE!" Wendy, no, the Herrscher of Wind yelled.

"This is bad take cover!"Kiana yelled.

"Project Bunny will protect us," Bronya said calling her mechanical companion.

The Valkyries of St. Freya High took cover behind an energy shield that Bronya's Project Bunny created but not the President and his loyal subordinate. Valentine stood there facing the Herrscher of Wind and Blackmore using his Stand to protect him. 

"DIE!" The Herrscher cried.

"Wendy! I can still see it!" Valentine called standing his ground against the girl.

"What do you mean, hooman!" 

"I can still see your heart! Your heart is utterly unclouded! It is all that of justice!" The President yelled.

"J-Justice?" Wendy said as it seemed that she began to resist the will of the Herrscher.

"Your heart is is that of justice! That's why the Saint's Corpse has chosen you! Break free from the ill of the Honkai! Don't let yourself control! TAKE THE NAPKIN FIRST!" Valentine exclaimed as the storm began to lose power.

"ARRRGHHHHH!" Wendy cried in pain but the words of the President seem to get through her head as she is slowly descendant back into her wheelchair. Valentine has defeated the Herrscher of Wind.

CHARISMA EX!!!

Seeing that the battle is over the Valkyries came to him and went to Wendy.

"Mr. Valentine... can you help me...?" Wendy asked weakened. It took a lot of strength for the girl to beat the Herrscher inside her.

"Of course, you will live a life free from this pain. It's a promise and I always keep my promises."

The girl smiled weakly at the group of Valentine. Now they only have to go back to New York to finish their mission. Everyone got ready to go, Kiana was cheering for their success, and Mei going behind Wendy to push her wheelchair, and Fu Hua holding her umbrella partially over the girl as it was still raining. 

"Yay! We did it! What next?" Kiana cheered as they could successfully retire Wendy and the Legs.

But then something happened that none of them would have expected in the slightest. Bronya suddenly holds her head in pain and fell to her knees and the voice of a woman could be heard.

"Good job Bronya, but now hand her over to us." The female voice ordered.

Just as she said this Bronya's complete appearance began to change to a black and red and more sinister and evil look. If this wasn't enough several mechs appeared out of thin air and began to attack our heroes! Luckily Valentine reacted quick enough.

"Blackmore! Stop them!" 

And just as valentine said this, the raindrops immediately stopped mid-air. Blackmore manipulated the gravity of the raindrops with his Stand to protect them and that very effective as the mechs tried to attack them but got destroyed by the raindrops that haven't moved an inch and stood still in the air. As for Bronya, she stood across President Valentine ready to eliminate him as she was controlled by the enemy. Bronya aimed the cannon of Project Bunny at the President. valentine on the other hand took out a map that he carried with him, confusing the controlled girl.

"Project Bunny!" Her robotic friend charged the shot of its cannon and shot as soon as the shot was strong enough to certainly kill her target.

"D4C!" Valentine called his Stand and held up the map open and as soon as the shot connected he closed the map immediately without taking any damage from the mighty attack! How could the President survive?! The answer is simple! D4C's ability to control coexisting neighboring worlds and dimensions by going between two things! Valentine caught the shot between two things, in this case, the two sides of the map, and has sent the shot to a parallel universe where the attack got neutralized due to the fact that everything can only exist one time!

"DOJYAAA~~N!"

Bronya was shocked that her attack had no effect on the blond man who immediately closed the distance from the petite girl and used his Stand to punch the girl into unconsciousness that not even the hacker who was controlling her could do anything. Meanwhile, the other Valkyries and Blackmore were fighting off the enemy mechs who kept spawning. Valentine picked up the unconscious girl and looked at his allies.

"We will take out the mechs! Go back to the airship!" Kiana called as she destroyed one of the mechs with a giant unwashed cat paw that came out of a portal. 

Valentine and Blackmore who carried Broonya and pushed Wendy in her wheelchair made their way back to the airship. But sadly the town that they had to go through in order to reach their destination was filled with several more mechs who immediately attacked them as soon as their scanners saw them. The President and his follower got ready to fight back but the mech got suddenly vaporized. Valentine looked around and saw a blue shot coming from a hill far far away. The shot then hit one of the robot units who shared the fate of the first one. The blond President didn't hesitate and went as fast as possible to the airship with the Valkyries slowly following him. As the last one of their group was inside the airship, they successfully escaped with both their targets, the Legs of Saint's Corpse and the Gem of Desire.

On the hill far far away...

A feminine figure dressed in a grey bodysuit and black cape laid on the hill with a weird white, dark, and blue thing that looks like a rifle. It was Raven aiming at the enemies of the President.

"Just as you said, Mr. President, we can be useful to you. I haven't told Kevin about it yet but still, it's for the best." She said letting out a sigh.

"Let's make this shot count. Third Divine Key."

Back to the President...

Inside their airship, the group was resting when the ship suddenly began to shake...

<--- TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But how did Sirin's story end?

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Next Chapter: Chapter 11: Catch the Rainbow Part 2 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 948 39
A month had passed since Nagazora. Alex now found himself in a situation that he wanted no part of, but had no way to get out of. Now, he'll lend his...
12.8K 207 26
Ky Kiske, former captain of the now disbanded Sacred Order of Holy Knights. Now wandering the Earth, fighting against the Honkai. When a chance encou...
20.8K 601 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...
17.9K 729 29
Four months have passed since the Herrscher of the Void's awakening. In the time since, the world has gone into chaos. Despite that, Alex promises to...