Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

By f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... More

๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Secrets Out
Independence Day
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Tattoo Buddies
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Owe You One
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Look Nervous
Hold Your Breath
The Rescue Mission
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Keep the Shades On
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

New Wolf in Town

33.1K 1K 464
By f4brays

Will was at his gym locker, putting his normal close inside after he changed into his lacrosse uniform when he heard metal clang on the floor. He peaked his head out from behind his locker and sighed as Stiles let the long linked chains from his locker fall to the ground.

Coach walked up to Stiles locker, opening and closing his mouth in shock. "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So... I'm gonna walk away." Stiles nodded, throwing a thumbs up to the Coach's back as Will walked over from him. "That's good. That's a wise choice, coach."

"Nice going." Will sang, patting Stiles' back and bending down, helping him and Scott pick up the chains. Will could hear Scott breathing heavily from beside him, making him look at him, instantly noticing his yellow eyes. "Dude, you okay?" Stiles looked up at Will's voice, noticing Scott's eyes as well. "Scott..."

"There's another. In here, right now." Scott breathed out, confusing Stiles and Will. "Another what?" Stiles asked quietly and Scott turned to them. "Another werewolf." Will groaned, bringing a hand to his face, rubbing his eyes. "Great. That's... just peachy." He muttered and Stiles grabbed the rest of the chains. "First we have to worry about Steph, now there's another werewolf..." Stiles grumble, making Will straighten up. "Wait-Steph? What happened to Steph?"

...

"So are you sure you smelt another werewolf? Maybe someone just had bad B.O. today." Stephanie muttered as she sat down on the bleachers beside her brother. "It wasn't some random guy, Steph. It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." Scott groaned and Will turned to Scott, eyebrows raised. "What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Scott slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay." Will mumbled, pulling his lips into a line, getting off his spot off the bench and faked a limp towards Coach.

After a while, Will came back still limping but a big grin on his face. "I told coach you're playing for me for the day." Will said as he sat down between Stephanie and Scott. "But I hate playing goal." Scott muttered and Stiles rolled his eyes. "Remember when Will said he had an idea?" Stiles asked, catching onto Will's plan. Scott nodded. "This is the idea." Will deadpanned, making Scott make an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Oh." Scott muttered and Stephanie nodded her head, letting out a hum. "There we go." "What's the idea?" Scott asked, making Stephanie groaned, throwing her head in her hands. "I seriously don't understand how you survive without us sometimes." Stiles muttered, pulling Scott up as Coach blew his whistle. "Let's go! Line it up! Faster! Make daddy proud." Coach screamed.

Will sighed, leaning towards Stephanie. "So we just have to see who may be a werewolf..." "Exactly."

"So what's happening to you?" Will asked, turning to face his sister. Stephanie furrowed her brows turning to Will. "Stiles said we have to worry about you. Why?" Stephanie sighed, looking down at her hands. "When I ran off into the woods after Lydia, I didn't want to." Will's face scrunched in confusion, moving to sit in a criss cross position, facing Stephanie. "Wait, what?"

Stephanie moved to face him as well. "We were at the hospital when Lydia screamed and suddenly... I couldn't control my body but I was moving. I kept walking father and farther into the woods and every time I tried to stop myself, I couldn't do anything until I found Lydia."

"So when you found Lydia, you got control of your body again?" Will asked and Stephanie nodded before squinting her eyes. "And... everything I saw was purple." "Purple?" Stephanie nodded her head as Will looked down, swallowing the lump in his throat. "There's something I gotta show y-"

"McCall! You come out of that goal one more time and you'll be doing suicide runs till you die. It'll be the first ever suicide run that actually ends in a suicide. Got it?" Coach screamed, making the siblings look back towards the field. "Yes, coach." Scott screamed back, heading towards his place in front of the goal.

Stephanie looked to see who was next in line for Scott to check and her eyes instantly went wide at Isaac. Will noticed how the boy looked almost angry, his chest puffing up and down. Stiles turned to the Saticoy siblings, an almost frightened look on his face as he pointed at Isaac from behind him. "Oh no." Stephanie mumbled as Isaac started running towards the goal.

The two went straight for each other, ramming their chest and landing in a crawling position. "I think we found our wolf." Will whispered to Stephanie who just nodded her head. "Oh shit." Will muttered. Stephanie turned to him before turning to see what he was looking at. "Oh, shit indeed." She whispered at the sight of Sheriff Stilinski and two deputies walking towards the field.

"His father's dead. They think he was murdered." Scott said as he and Stiles walked back over to Will and Stephanie. "Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. "I'm not sure, why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Stiles told him and Scott face scrunched. "Like, overnight?" Stephanie rolled her eyes, turning to Scott. "What the hell do you think 24 hours means. Yes over night and during the full moon."

"How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Will asked Stiles. "People, good. Werewolves, probably not that good." Will sighed at Stiles' words as Scott watched Isaac carefully. "Remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" The three nodded their heads as Scott continued watching Isaac. "He does." Stephanie let out a dry laugh, covering her mouth. "Oh, fantastic."

...

After school, Stephanie was doing homework in her room when she heard a car blaring their horn from outside. Stephanie peaked her head out her window and could see Stiles, standing on the side of his jeep, motioning her over. Stephanie ran out of her house, screaming a goodbye to her parents and Will while she ran to Stiles' jeep. "How was detention?" Stephanie asked, a huge smirk on her face.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Terrible but thanks for asking." Stiles replied in a nonenthusiastic tone as Stephanie got in the car. "So, where are we going?"

"To get Derek so he can help us save Isaac from werewolf hunters disguised as deputies." Stiles quickly said, slamming on the gas. Stephanie looked at him like he was crazy, making him nod. "Yeah, I know."

Stiles' phone started ringing on the dashboard and he gestured his head to it. "Can you answer it? On speaker." Stephanie picked up the phone, answering and putting it on speaker, nodding to Stiles as his queue to talk. "Hey, did you slow him down?"

"You could say that. Did you get Steph?" Allison asked, Stephanie perked up at her name and smiled. "Howdy." She sang and she could hear Allison faintly laugh. "All right, well, uh, we're headed to the station right now." Stiles told her. "Where's Scott?" Allison asked, making Stephanie turn to Stiles since she didn't know either. "Isaac's."

"Does he have a plan?" Stephanie asked and Stiles sighed. "Yeah, but not a very good one. And unfortunately we don't really have time to come up with anything better." Stephanie sighed, leaning back into her seat. "Delightful."

...

"Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles told Stephanie and Derek once he parked in front of the Sheriffs station. "I'll distract her." Derek mumbled, getting out of the car but Stiles grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... you? You're not going in there." Stiles yelled as Derek glared at Stiles' hand on his shoulder. "I'm taking my hand off."

"I was exonerated." Derek reasoned. "You're still a person of interest." Stiles groaned. "An innocent person." Derek yelled back. "You? Yeah, right! Okay, fine. What's your plan?" Stiles asked, raised brows. "To distract her." Derek said nonchalantly. "Uh-huh. How? By punching her in the face?" Derek dryly laughed. "By talking to her."

"Okay, all right. Give me a sample. What are you gonna open with?" Stiles asked and Derek said quiet and Stephanie rolled her eyes, falling back into her seat. "Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?"

"I'm thinking about punching you in the face." Derek said. "I think we should just go in and let wolfie do his thing." Stephanie mumbled, patting their shoulders and hopping out of the car.

Derek walked into the Sheriffs station; Stiles and Stephanie waiting by the door as Derek worked his magic. "Good evening, how can I help... you?" The lady at the desk asked and Derek sent her a charming smile. "Hi."

"Um, I had a question." Derek said as Stiles pulled Stephanie with him passed the desk lady. "Um, sorry I'm a little... a little thrown. I wasn't really expecting someone..." "Like me?" The lady asked and Derek chuckled. "Oh, I was gonna say so incredibly beautiful but, yeah, I guess that'd be the same thing."

Stephanie's eyes went wide at Dereks words as her and Stiles finally passed the desk. "Damn, he's got game." Stiles gave her a look that she just shrugged to. "What? You know I'm right." Stiles sighed, walking towards his dads office.

Stephanie waited by the door as Stiles went to get the key. "Oh, no." Stiles muttered before turning to Stephanie. "No key." Stephanie cursed under her breath and the two started running towards the holding cells.

The two harshly turned a corner, running into a deputy. "Whoa. Uh, just looking, um... Oh, sh..." Stiles stuttered, his eyes falling on the arrow stuck in the mans leg. "Shit." Stephanie muttered, both of them turning to run before the man wrapped an arm around each, pulling them towards the cells.

As they got closer and closer to the cells, Stephanie's eyes fell on the fire alarm. She pointed it to Stiles and he instantly grabbed it, setting it off.

The man threw Stephanie and Stiles on the ground and Stephanie scrambled to get up, her eyes falling on the open cell in front of her. She quickly hit Stiles' shoulder, making him turn to see what she was looking at. Before the two could do anything, a wolfed out Isaac tackled the hunter.

Stiles grabbed Stephanie's shoulder, pulling her to the other side of the room. Isaac knocked the man out almost instantly, and slowly turned to Stiles and Stephanie. She quickly pushed Stiles behind her, almost as if she was doing it without even thinking, her eyes shining a bright purple.

Isaac's yellow eyes went wide in shock for seconds before he growled, taking a step closer to the pair.

Derek stepped in front of the two teens, roaring at Isaac, making him cower in the corner. Stiles looked at Derek in shock before turning to Stephanie, his eyes going as big as saucers at her purple eyes. He quickly pulled into his chest so Derek wouldn't see. "How did you do that?"

Derek turn to the two, he looked down to Stephanie, whos eyes were back to brown when she looked up, he gave her a weird look before turning back to Stiles. "I'm the Alpha."

-Yeah... I kinda forgot to mention it in passed chapters but will knows about the supernatural.
Steph and Isaac had their first scene!!!! kinda...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 30.7K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
47.3K 956 7
A classic betrayal story where Lie-la's actions lead to Marinette ending up in Gotham after a school trip. There, she runs into a few unexpected but...
6K 260 33
December 27th changed everything. Everyone is broken, trying to pick up the pieces of themselves they lost. It's said the apocalypse brings out the...
508K 15.4K 64
โI like you. โž โWas that supposed to be a joke?โž . . โ€ข โ˜† . ยฐ .โ€ข -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . The evil that rested beneath Beacon Hills never truly went awa...