Inescapable Fatality ❦ Taegyu...

By Taegyaza

❦ "There's this sophomore at Westwood Academy named Choi Beomgyu, and you must kill him." "But make him fall... More

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 🆘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 🩸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 🌺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟼
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟶
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟹
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟼
𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟽

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼

2K 144 236
By Taegyaza

Still in the flashback

"Ah Yeonjun" Taehyun exclaimed after taking notice of his older friend walking towards him, quite slowly. Taehyun pat the seat next to him "I've found the solution to your math problem that you've been having trouble solving" He revealed enthusiastically.

Yeonjun just stood there, dull eyes, with an expression that couldn't be blanker.

The pink-haired always wanted to be the closest to Beomgyu but that was unobtainable. Soobin will always be that person. The two are best friends who grew up together, he knows he can't break their bond.

Beomgyu is liked by everyone, people ask him out all the time, sometimes he says no, something he says yes, it depends on his mood. But this last month it's always been 'no' for a reason that only he and now Yeonjun knows. He's had girlfriends but always ended up breaking up with them. The pink-haired was always on the side, patiently waiting for his chance to finally pour his heart to the brunette.

He even dyed his hair solely because Beomgyu once said pink is a cute colour. Yeonjun tries so hard to reach Beomgyu's standards, desperately wanting the brunette to like him back.. But Beomgyu doesn't and will probably never look at Yeonjun that way.

And now he just learned that Taehyun, a friend that he met some time ago, got Beomgyu's attention without even trying.

Without even freaking trying.

'I've not met you at the library for a month and this is what you do behind my back? Stealing the boy I like?'

"Taehyun."

"Hm?"

~~

The reason why Taehyun doesn't make friends, has trust issue and just isn't really good at social situations,

Is because of the things Yeonjun told him after hearing that Beomgyu liked him.

His jealousy completely took over as he threw unmerited insults at him and broke their friendship right then and there. Before stomping out of the library, leaving Taehyun crestfallen and confused.

And since then, Beomgyu hasn't seen Taehyun at that library as often as he used to.

────☆────
Present day

Beomgyu's face heated up "Wait I—"

Soobin put his indexes on the sides of his own head as he cut him off  "You indeed came out as bisexual some time ago.. I get it now... that's why you helped him even though that's not really your kind.. Oooh Beom has a crush~"

"Be quiet!" Beomgyu punched the table but immediately winced in pain from that action "Lower your voice.. I just—"

"So that's why your cheeks were all pink!" He pointed at Beomgyu in a mocking way "You wanted to act tough and as if you don't like him, but your hormones still showed your gay!! I'm connecting the dotes!"

"What dotes?! And stop cutting me off!" Beomgyu felt uneasy as he touched his ear and looked sideways "I just think he's cute, I don't like, like him"

He suddenly felt someone looping their arms around his own "Like who?" Beomgyu uttered a quick yelp in surprise, the person was Sunhee, one of his exes.

"No one." A light grunt followed, he's tired of her clinginess when they're literally broken up. His eyes landed back on Taehyun's table and they soon widened. He was suddenly with 4 other students, happily eating and talking together...

Beomgyu suddenly felt dispirited as he freed himself from the girl and suddenly got up. "Where are you going?" Yeonjun who's been quiet this whole time asked.

But the boy didn't answer. As Beomgyu strode across the dining hall he could senses gazes upon him. Wherever he goes, ogling eyes follow. He grew to not like this attention very well.

He's indeed tired of that, but attention coming from a certain blonde is something that he wouldn't mind receiving. But little does he know, is that he already has it.

~

Taehyun's eyes instinctively caught his target walking away in a distance "Are you guys familiar with Choi Beomgyu?" He asked the table.

"That's a random question.." Heeseung commented. Huening decided to give the blonde some information "He's friends with my friend, Soobin, but we never talked, he kinda distances himself from people even though he's a popular one."

"Taehyun?" Hyeongjun has been glancing at the other's notes "Why.. did you write the word kill in your notebook?" The three others immediately looked at the blonde after hearing that.

Taehyun stayed stoic "I meant to write skill, I'm trying to learn some new skills." After not so professionally covering his murderous intent, he went back to reading his notes like nothing was off. He can't believe that he's casually sitting with these nice people while secretly being in possession of a very dangerous weapon. Plotting the crime that he doesn't really have a choice but to commit.

Does he feel bad that he needs to kill Beomgyu? Not really, he doesn't know him, and just sees him as a target nothing more. He's experienced abandonment and betrayal a lot in his life from people he trusted, so since then, he has become ruthless.

Killing? He thought it could be an easy task, he literally did it 4 days ago. And has been training ever since. Piercing your target's body with a sharp object seemed doable. It's just 'when' that's complicated, and 'how to not be find out'

But now he knows when to do it... right now. He obviously didn't make the target fall for him but who cares. The faster it's done the better, he stood up "I'm going to talk to him."

Huening Kai dolphin laughed "Don't tell me you're one of his admirers"

"Oooooh" Yuna exclaimed with a smirk but then her face became grim 'I see he's at it already.. will he get it on the first try?'

Taehyun completely ignored them and strode with decisive steps towards the direction Beomgyu walked away, he unmuted the 2 guys,

"Terry you! You don't think it's too soon?!!"

He muted them back. After walking for a bit he spotted the brown haired leaning against a wall. He approached him with no hesitation "Beomgyu?"

The boy instantly flinched at the sound of that familiar voice. He slowly turned his neck to the left and sprang up in a straighter position.

"Hi" Taehyun made a blunt greeting "We meet again-" The second they made eye contact, Taehyun suddenly couldn't look away, same for Beomgyu. It's like when you stare at something and it feels like time has stopped

They've seen each other up close when they first met. At that time Taehyun didn't show any outside reaction and simply smiled at him, but he was indeed secretly in awe at the other's breathtaking visuals. He forgot that first meeting, but he did think Beomgyu looked extremely familiar.

The older was in awe, the younger's light violet eyes are just so extraordinary and they compliment his fluffy blonde locks perfectly. He was so charmed that he didn't question why Taehyun was even there.

They shot their gazes away at the same time, one with a flushed face, one with a blank one. Taehyun started rummaging through the backpack that he was now holding in his arms. 'Don't get distracted by this imbecile's looks!'

Beomgyu tensed up, seeing him so suddenly really made his heart race.
He was absolutely shocked when he first saw Taehyun at his school. He was being disturbed by some students so he stepped in without thinking.
When he was face to face with Taehyun, the panic was unreal, he looked even prettier up close. Beomgyu now realised what position he had put himself in, he didn't know what to say and he seriously couldn't help but blush constantly. So after struggling to keep a straight face, he tried to hide his fluster by saying mean things to him.
'Does he remember me.. from a few months ago...?'

When the younger kissed his cheek, he had completely malfunctioned on the inside.

And now Taehyun was here again, not speaking to the other, just looking though his bag. Beomgyu was too busy looking at his own feet that he didn't notice the younger later eyeing the ceiling along the hallway. He was actually searching for security cameras and let out a smirk after noticing that there aren't any in this hall. Which also means Chan and Jisung can't see him, but still hear him.

Taehyun scanned the area, no one was there. He had his hand in his bag, secretly gripping the dagger. He started really approaching Beomgyu...
His target is right in front of him, so why not just get on with the kill already? Where they are, is kind of hidden too.

He figured that stabbing Beomgyu in the hallways was too risky. But luckily there was a storage room nearby where he could shove the body before disposing of it completely.

The brunette started walking backwards "What.. are you doing..?" Taehyun was getting awfully close which was making his heart race even more and his eyes started shaking. Beomgyu's back touched the wall and Taehyun leaned over "I know you told me to stay away, but I just can't resist you. Could you close your eyes?~"

Beomgyu's original light blush gradually worsened to a darker shade 'Does he..' the only sound his ears could perceive, was the loud pounding that was happening in his chest area 'Does he want to kiss me again?!"

Even though Taehyun is slightly shorter, the brunette felt small under his gaze and without considering the fact that Taehyun wanting to kiss him is quite unlikely. Beomgyu closed his eyes with anticipation. He didn't know what he was expecting but he was ready to do whatever the younger said, because he's a sim—

Taehyun's eyes widened a bit since he wasn't expecting the older to actually obey or even still be here. Well there's one thing that the blonde is completely unaware of,

His target has a little crush on him.

After glancing around one last time, Taehyun pulled the knife out of the bag, then aimed it at Beomgyu's chest.

────🗡────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 20.5K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
60.4K 3.5K 37
"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face which wears off sooner than he...
49.7K 2.4K 50
"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ brutal fight [only in some chapters] - boy...
955 92 8
If theres one thing fire and ice have in common; Get too close, and you'll get burned. In a world where 1% of the population is born with a superhum...