My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Mrs Avni neil khanna

22.6K 674 92
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Episode 3

Next day avni waked up with heavy headache because of crying then she slowly stood up,glancing at the clock she saw that it going to be 6 so she immediately start doing her work and at 8 she completed then she got ready to go to the cafeteria as Hetal had asked her to leave the job as she is gonna get married today while Avni with heavy heart agreed , then left for cafeteria.

Walking inside the cafeteria, which was as usual full with customers. Some were talking, and some were just sitting and enjoying their coffee or tea. Some were trying to find peace here while the workers were taking orders. Watching this all, she smiled sadly that now she would miss all this. She doesn't know how will be her rest of the life will be with her husband, whose name she doesn't even know. Well she haven't  dreamed for a fairy life ,she just wanted a perfect family, in which she have a full joint family a grandparents ,mother -father in law, sister in law ,at last loving and caring husband who always stood beside her to support her in every ups and down.

She was standing there lost in her thoughts when she heard someone calling her name.

Turning  around, she immediately  embraced the person.

" You came. Today, I needed you a lot,"she said, tightening her hold.

" First, tell me what happened, sweety, come sit," the person said, breaking the hug,cupping her face softly.

" Now tell me what happened to my girl,"the person asked after taking her to a corner and makibg her sit on a chair.

" Neelama....."Saying this, she told about everything,making her smile.

"Neela, ma, you are smiling??"Avni asked, noticing her smile.

Neela is the owner of the cafe and treats avni as her own child. She knows everything about her and  how her family treats her. She had many times tried to help her but couldn't be successful.

"Yes, I am smiling, and why should I not. My girl is going to get married, "Neela ma said smiling making Avni confused.

"Ma, didn't you hear what I said?"Avni asked

"I heard everything. That's why I am saying that  there is nothing to worry about. "She said, making Avni more confused.

"But....ma what about my studies?What about the .promise which I gave to my father?? How can you forget that? " Avni asked when some tears fell from her eyes, making Neela sign.

"First, stop crying and listen to me quietly."Neela ma said, wiping  her tears, then held her both hands .

"Maa, my Father's dream,"Avni whispered. I'm still crying.

"I told you na that first stop crying and tell me who said that u can't continue your studies hmm,"Neela asked, making her up her lashes at her.

"Baccha, u can study even after marriage too right,"Neela asked, cupping her one cheek.

"But maa, I dont want to destroy someone's life, you already know it na that...I......I...am....."Avni stuttered.

" Avni, I can understand, but you yourself dont have any option, and right only you only told me that it's a pure business, then maybe the guy knows about you too. So dont think much. Everything will be good."She said, giving her an assuring smile to which Avni nodded

"Now, why are you sad? Haa, smile today is your marriage. I don't want my son in law to think that my daughter is a crying baby,"she said, smiling.

Listening this Avni too smiles.

" Avni, how's your health now? You are taking medicines properly right please think again,"she asked her

"Ma..maa, I already have taken the decision of my life and about meds ya I am taking it properly," Avni said, fidgetting with her fingers , lowering her lashes .

" Avni, please once again think about it , don't do this with yourself. Life is very precious, and here you wanna.... "She stopped unable to complete the words. Actually, Avni is suffering from severe aplastic anaemia  in this bone marrow, which doesn't make enough blood cells. And if she is not treated timely, then it will be impossible to save her. It has been 3 yrs Neelama hired many doctor to find the suitable match for her but couldn't find any and all her money got wasted , which she earned doing so much hard work seeing this Avni took the decision to stop the searches and just wait for her end she sometimes take the meds when her pain get severe . Neelama many times tried to convince her to get treated but she refused She don't want to be a burden on her when her own family refused to give a penny for her treatment and here Neelama used all her savings. She herself  was very compelled as her all property has been already taken by them and now she didn't had anything except her scholarship which mostly gad been snatched by Hetal and some amount in the bank which she secretly  saved for her higher studies.

And now she was fed up from everything and just wanted to leave everything on god. Let the destiny decide what's written on her fate.

"Ma, I am just a useless trash which no one needs. Believe me that no one will notice my presence or absence . This marriage is also just a deal, nothing more no one will be affected whether I live or die. Right now, I just want to concentrate on my studies and become a doctor so that I can fulfil the promise I had given to dadda before I say my final goodbye that's it."Avni said

"But Av...... "She was going to say, but Avni stopped her by nodding her head in no one and hugging her.

"Ma please you too know that it's nearly impossible for me to live even after finding the donor there are very less chances for me to survive so I don't want to waste money on my treatment. "She said, still hugging her,  not wanting to look into her eyes, knowing very well that how much she had hurt her, but Avni too didn't have any option. 

"Okay, now go home. Otherwise, your aunt will come here to drag you home." She said, breaking the hug and cupping her face.

Avni nodded

" I hope that u get all ur happiness which u deserve and ur husband love you more than his life," Neela said, blessing her by putting her hand on her head.

Avni smiles and hugs her, feeling the warmth of a mother . Neela may not be her real mother, but she had always loved her like a mother , supported her as a family , teased her as a friend , and protected her as a father . She was the only one in her life who had never given her pain, who had never made her realize that her parents were not with her . She had helped her in every possible way .

Then they broke down the hug, and avni went from there .

Today time passed just in a blink after reaching home doing all rituals Avni was sitting in front of the mirror in her red bridal dress, her wrist full with chudaa( the red bangles which bride wear on her wedding day ) and golden kaliras, looking at her hand which were full with beautifull designs of henna. She just felt like a princess caged in a palace lost in her thoughts and why not in just few hours her life is going to change completely, now she will not be the same Avni ,she is going to become someone's wife someone's daughter in law now she will not  be the Avni mehta but now she will be Mrs avni khanna ya avni neil khanna as she just got to know her husbands name few minutes. Really, what a beautiful life she had gotten.

She came into reality listening to the sound of door opening.

And here her devil aunt enters while she just stands there looking down .

"Finally, I am getting rid of you . See now, now you are getting married, so there's no need to show your ugly face to us again. Now come down,"she said, covering her face with the veil.

Then she took her downstairs and made her sit in the mandap in front of the holy fire next to her soon to be husband . Soon, all rituals ended .

Avni was sitting in her husband's car, which was fully decorated with flowers, lost in her thoughts  if I was married in a different situation, then I must have been so happy today.

"I want all things ready for tomorrow. I have to leave," Neil said while talking on the phone

"What you mean by you cant come I dont fucking give a damn if you didnt came then there's no need to show your face again "he said while disconnecting  the call.

His life had been a mess from last some days in both personal  and professional life. First this marriage ,second his business  rivals who are trying to target him.

About marriage...no..no he  was not forced to marry but he never wanted to marry like this . He always wanted to live a life like his parents, loving caring not some gold digger.

Few days before his grandmother suddenly announced his marraige as her parents were in debt and asked for their help by giving their daughter's hand for him .And don't know why his grandmother also agreed .

Really which type of parents does this and how can a girl can agree with this bulshit really both r gold digger just want money by making her the daughter in-law of such a big family and don't know why his grandmother also accepted it . but he , he will not accept such person in his life ,he will never accept her as his wife .He has never seen her , he just knew her name .

He was never ever involved in any relationship . For the world he is a arrogant Ceo who like to rule his employs.

Signing to himself he turned to sit in his car only to find his parents standing.

"Mom..dad..you here"He said surprisingly  as he thought that they already left to their house.

"Yeah actually wanted to say something to you."Shweta said making him frown but then he nodded seeing  the seriousness in her face.

"Neil please take care of her. She had already endured alot. Please dont let anyone hurt her,she  is very innocent. "Shweta said making him look at her shocking him but then he nodded not wanting to make her sad. He can do anything for his parents.Even this marriage also he had done for their sake otherwise he must have refused to marry such a cheap mentality people who offered their daughter life just for some money and especially their daughter who has married him only for money. Both r gold diggers .

"Okay Mom now we should be leaving"Neil said breaking the hug.

"Son take care of you both. "Prakash said patting his back making him nod. Then he entered inside the car soon it started to move.

Mom you are naive you dont know that how evil these people are. They are just trying to use you  for their own benefit. But dont worry I will not let them.

He thought glancing at his parents from the rear mirror. Remembering how just before his marriage her aunt came to his room where he was getting ready.

Flashback

Neil after getting ready was sitting in his hotel room working on his laptop when he heard a knock. Upping his lashes he saw a lady.

"Come in"He said getting up from his chair.

"Yes....do I know you??"Neil asked staring her confusingly.

"No..no..ji..son.-in-law you dont know me. Let me introduce myself. I am your soon to be or can already mother in law. "Hetal said.

"Okay so why are you here??"Neil asked thinking that she came here for some ritual.

"Well as we know that you are marrying my daughter so before that I just wanted to clear some things about her."Hetal said making him frown

"What things??"Neil asked

"Well I have raised my daughter like a princess so she dont like to work. She also have a habit of smoking so I hope you dont have much problem regarding. She has many boyfriends who are very close to her so please dont stop her from meeting them ,she had some anger issues too so please dont take it on your heart......." Like this hetal kept filling venom in his mind for his bride.

"And last but not the least she need minimum $10000 dollar every month I know its not much but its just for her personal requirements  you know"Hetal said making him clench his fist tightly.

"Son in law you are quite rich so if you dont mind then please keep seeing us too as we are also your in-laws right? "Hetal said with fake innocence.

"Okay its time for the marriage please come down"Hetal said before turning away.

Now just watch Avni what's going  will happen to you.

Hetal smirked turning her head a little seeing his angry face from her peripheral vision then went away.

Flashback end.

Its little messy but please adjust with it.

Lots of love to u all

Love u all

Itsyourblackrose 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 26.2K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
19K 4.2K 40
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
262K 30.1K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
186K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...