I Wan't to Change~(ChihiroxMo...

By AlyTheAwesome09

This is my very first ChihiroxMondo story~ This was an idea I've been thinking about and I really wanted to d... More

Chapter 1~Waking up...
Chapter 2~Feeling Comfort
Chapter 3~Mondo
Chapter 4~A Good and Bad Day
Chapter 5~The Video
Chapter 6~Apologies...
Chapter 7~A Fresh Start.
Chapter 8~Taka Awakens...
Chapter 9~Therapy with a Side of Hifumi
Chapter 10: Starting Over...
Chapter 11~A Familiar Room.
Chapter 12~ Our First Workout~
Chapter 13~An Awkward Moment...
Chapter 15~Suspicious Notes.
Chapter 16~A Weird and Awkward Dinner for Two~(Part 1)
Chapter 17~A Weird and Awkward Dinner for Two~(Part 2)
Chapter 18~Unexpected Deaths...
Chapter 19~New Information.
Chapter 20~Opening the Bottle...
Chapter 21~My Killing Game Crush.
Chapter 22~Finally...~
Chapter 23~What I'm Hiding...
Chapter 24~Chihiro's Time.
Chapter 25~Back in the Game.
Chapter 26~The Reunion and Beginning Investigation.
Chapter 27~Confidence and Reassurance...
Chapter 28~The Final Trial
Chapter 29~The Survivors Wake Up.
To Be Continued...

Chapter 14~Taka the Matchmaker~

196 4 6
By AlyTheAwesome09

A/N~Heres a new POV for you guys~! This will be an all Taka chapter lol I kept thinking about this chapter and just couldn't get it out of my head lol I hope you guys like it~^v^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taka's POV:

I sigh some and look towards the cafeteria door, feeling a bit concerned. I wonder what's taking Kunai and Chihiro so long...they're usually always on time to eat with us...I look down a bit. I do know that I saw them walking in the hallway together earlier today...Chihiro looked pretty happy, which is good~ Mondo told me about his reaction when he woke up...it doesn't surprise me...it's...kinda saddening. I still can't believe Kunai would do that to him...he couldn't keep his promise between men, which I thought he would never break, but...despite that...he's still my bro~

I snap out of my thoughts when the cafeteria doors open. I look over and see Mondo, making me smile happily. He's finally here~! As he walks over, I notice that...Chihiro isn't with him...I wonder why...? "It's about time you showed up~!" Leon says with a laugh, making Mondo look over at him. "Yea...sorry I took so long..." he says with a slight laugh, confusing me some. Somethings off about him...he looks...out of it. Did something happen? Maybe I should ask...

As I was about to ask him, Sayaka speaks up, "How come Chihiro isn't with you...?" She asks him curiously. Mondo looks down a bit, "He fainted during our workout...he's resting at the moment." he says, surprising me some. So that's where they were...I know that Chihiro mentioned wanting to get stronger when we were in the killing game...heh...it looks like Mondo's helping him like I hoped he would...~ I'm so happy that they're getting along now~ I'm glad that Chihiro isn't afraid of him anymore, but...why did he faint? Did he work too hard...?

Mondo sighs a little and heads over to where the food is served, "I'm not staying this time...I'm just getting food for me and Chihiro..." he says, saddening me a bit. Aww....I wanted him to stay, but I guess it's okay since he's helping Chihiro...~ Leon raises an eyebrow and smirks some, "Heh...you guys are eating together away from everyone again huh~" Leon says, confusing me some. What does he mean again...? They did this before? I guess it was before I woke up...Mondo blushes some and looks away, "Yea...there's nothing wrong with that! I'm just...keeping him company is all..." he says, sounding a bit embarrassed.

Sayaka smiles some, "I can keep him company~! You've taken care of him for a while...you should relax and just-" "No! Ah I mean...it's fine...I don't mind taking care of him...I'm not tired at all...~" Mondo says, interrupting her. I notice him smiling slightly, his face looking a bit red, "Are you sure Kunai...? You look kinda flushed..." I say, making him rub his neck, "I'm fine..." he says, making me sigh some. I'm not convinced...something must've happened between him and Chihiro. Maybe I should have a talk with Chihiro...it would help me figure out what's wrong with Mondo.

Mondo sighs a bit and picks up a couple of trays with food already prepared for them, "Anyways, I'm gonna head out...I'll talk to you guys later." he says as he quickly starts heading towards the door, me getting up and blocking his way. "Bro...what's up with you...?" Mondo asks, sounding kinda confused. I smile and grab one of his trays, "I'm sorry Kunai!" I say as I quickly run away from Mondo, surprising him some. "Hey! Get back here! I was gonna-" I cut him off as I close the cafeteria door, letting out a breath as I head to Chihiro and Mondo's room. I didn't want to do that, but I want to know what's wrong with Mondo...I'm sure that Chihiro may know~!

Once I get to their room I open the door, looking inside to see Chihiro laying his head on his knees. He looks...kinda sad. Chihiro looks up at the door with a smile, but frowns some when he sees that I'm not Mondo, "Oh...hello Taka...~" Chihiro says as I walk in, closing the door behind me, "Where's Mondo?" I walk towards him, sitting down his tray of food, "Oh ah...he's just...talking with the others for a bit, so I decided to bring you the tray for him~!" I say with a smile, making Chihiro look down some. "Oh...I guess that's okay..." he says, confusing and concerning me some. He kinda sounds...disappointed. He really wanted Mondo here that much...?

I clear my throat and try to change the subject, "Kunai told me about how you fainted...he sounded pretty worried..." I say, making Chihiro blush a little. "He was...worried...~?" He says with a slight smile. Okay...Chihiro's acting weird too...I need to find out what's going on..."Hey uh...did something happen between you and Kunai...?" I ask, making Chihiro's eyes widen. "Um...well ah..." he looks down some, a noticeable blush spreading across his face, "We ah..." I sigh some and smile, "You can tell me~! We're friends right~? If it's something bad I could help you~" I say with a bit of a laugh. I'm not sure what he's hiding, but I feel like he'll tell me...~ I don't see him as someone who would lie, so I just know he won't lie to me about it~!

Chihiro twiddles his thumbs some, sighing a little, "He ah...fell asleep in my bed and...I was laying next to him..." he says, confusing me some. "That doesn't sound bad to me..." I say, making Chihiro look up at me. "You don't understand...he was hugging me and...I was...nuzzling his chest...we were close together..." he says, making my eyes widen some, "I'm not sure why he was hugging me in his sleep, but I...I was okay with it...even though it was kinda awkward. Honestly...it was comfortable...~" I notice him smiling some, surprising me a bit. Interesting.

I think to myself some. Usually when something like that happens, the two people involved are a couple, but...Chihiro and Mondo aren't together...which could only mean one thing..."Could it be possible that Kunai has feelings for you...? and you for him...?" I ask, making Chihiro hide his blushing face. I hit the nail right on the head~ "W-Why would you think that!? W-We're just friends! Mondo...wouldn't be interested in me...I'm sure he'd rather have a pretty girl then me..." he says with a slight laugh as he uncovers his face, looking down some. I sadden some. Chihiro...

As I'm about to say something else, the door bursts open, Mondo coming inside the room, "What the fuck Taka?! Why'd you take the tray?! I said I was going to!" He says, sounding a little frustrated. I look over at Chihiro, noticing that he's looking at him with a bright smile on his face. That...that look right there...that's the face of someone in love. I've seen this look so many times...it's unmistakable~ Mondo notices Chihiro and calms himself, rubbing his neck some, "Ah...sorry...I shouldn't raise my-" "Don't be sorry! It's okay...~" Chihiro says with a slight giggle, interrupting him. Mondo blushes and smiles some, "Alright...~" he says as he walks over to us. Mondo has that look too...~

I quickly get up and head towards the door, "I'm gonna head back to the others...sorry about earlier Kunai~" say, making Mondo laugh some. "Don't worry about it...~ I know you were just worried about Chihiro...you should've told me so we could come here together..." he says, making me smile some. I'm glad that he's not mad now, but I'm curious about why his mood changed so quickly when Chihiro was looking at him..."I'll come back later, See you guys~!" I say as I leave the room, noticing out of the corner of my eye that they look...happy that I'm leaving...~ I must tell the others about this~!

~A While Later~

"No way~!" Sayaka says, sounding excited, "They like each other~?" I nod my head, "They do! I just know it~" I say with a smile, Leon laughing some. "That's awesome~! That feeling is better then Chihiro being afraid of Mondo and Mondo looking sad when he sees Chihiro..." he says, me looking down some. It definitely is...I'm glad that they put the killing game behind them~ Though...I am curious...how long have they had feelings for each other...? I do remember Chihiro saying before he was killed that he admired Mondo...could it be possible that their feelings started in the killing game...? I'm not sure...I won't think about that right now...

I shake away my thoughts and look back at Sayaka and Leon, a determined look on my face, "From what Chihiro told me earlier, he believes that Kunai has no interest in him...we have to get Chihiro to realize Kunai's true feelings~!" I say, making Sayaka sigh some. "How can you be so sure that Mondo feels the same...he might not..." She says, making me laugh some. "Trust me, he likes him...~ I can tell...~" I say, making her smile and laugh some. "Alright then! We need to figure out a plan to get those two together~" she says happily, sounding excited. I'm glad that Sayaka and Leon are not weirded out by their attraction towards each other...~

"This plan should have a code name!" Leon says, making me smile. "Definitely! What should it be~?" I ask, both him and Sayaka looking down and thinking about ideas. "What about: Operation Get those Two Together so they can be Happy~" she says, me shaking my head some. "That's too long..." I say, making her sadden some. "Oh I know~! How about: Operation Love Struck!" He says, me shaking my head again. "That sounds weird..." I say, making him cross his arms and look away from me. This has to be a good name...a short one that's perfect...something like...

I smile happily, looking back up at them, "We should call it: Operation Chimondo~" I say, them both looking at me weird. "Why that...? That sounds weirder then my idea..." Leon says, making me laugh some. "It's not weird! It's just their name's mashed together~ I think it sounds great for this mission!" I say, Sayaka giggling some. "It sounds kinda cute~ I like it!" She says, me nodding some. We've got to do this...I can't let them keep their feelings hidden from each other...thinking more about our plan...feels me with determination.

"We'll think about ideas for the plan today and put it to action tomorrow!" I say, them both nodding in agreement, "Alright! Operation Chimondo starts now! Let's figure out how we can get these two together~!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 32
KOMAHINA FOCUSED. Takes place after the events of Danganronpa 2, everyone who died could be revived and Hajime and the others work hard to make it ha...
7.3K 199 26
I do not own danganronpa or any of its characters. This is a non-despair au where Nagito and Hajime meet each other at the water fountain. The start...
1.3K 64 16
this story took a bit over a year to create, and I am proud. I did write this when I was a bit obsessed with the ChiMondo ship. but it didnt last lon...
2.8K 51 6
(For those who have not seen the game there may be spoilers regarding the second and third cases) sooooo, this is a mini story dedicated to all Danga...