Falling For My Roommate

Bởi swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... Xem Thêm

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

16. The Vibration Game

20.3K 140 47
Bởi swaylastories100

I look at him and he smirks.

J: 'Dont worry, not gonna put it on the highest setting,'

He turns it on and puts it on the lowest setting. I gasp and look down and Josh smiles.

J: 'Never done this with a virgin before, should be fun'

He smirks even more and gently lays you down. He lays next to me and cuddles you. My legs start to shake and I whine at him to turn it up. He laughs.

J: 'Patience you, dam legs shaking already'

I make a grab for the remote but Josh leans it out of my grasp.

J: 'Wouldn't do that if I were you, might just immediately turn it up'

He puts it up another level and my legs start shaking even more.
I keep whining as I adjust to this new feeling and Josh gently kisses me.

J: 'Shhhh, want me to turn it down?'

I shake my head and he smiles.

J: 'You just adjusting?'

I nod.

J: 'Ok, if this is what your legs are like with a vibrator then God help the guy who take your virginity, your not gonna have any legs left!'

I giggle.

Y: 'It feels kind of weird'

J: 'Yeah it will for a bit, just till you get used to it'

Y: 'But so much pleasure'

He smiles.

J: 'Now this, times 100, is the least amount of pleasure you'll get when you fuck'

I look at him.

Y: 'Really?!'

He smiles and nods.

J: 'Yeah, trust me, if the guy or girl your fucking does it right,'

I look at him.

Y: 'Who told you'

J: 'Who told me what's

Y: 'Shit never mind'

Josh smiles.

J: 'Aw tell me,'

He puts the vibtaor up more and I moan into the pillow. Josh gets hard immediately and bites his lip to control himself.

J: 'Please tell me'

He puts it back down a level and I look back up at him.

Y: 'Think back to the guys and girls part of your last sentence'

Josh realises immediately and smiles.

J: 'Aw your bi?! Nice!'

I smile.

Y: 'Dont know how much that means to me'

He smiles and cuddles me.

J: 'Sorry for asking you to elaborate, I feel so bad now'

Y: 'No it's fine, I just thought Daisy or Gabby had been talking to you about that, that's why I asked. They and you are the only people who know jere so please dont tell anyone else'

He smiles and nods.

J: 'Wouldnt tell anyone even if you wanted me too'

After another hour later, I hear Josh's stomach rumble really loud.

Y: 'You hungry or sum?'

J: 'When am I not hungry?'

I giggle.

Y: 'I'll go make us something'

He smiles and Istand up. My legs feel like jelly and Josh laughs.

J: 'Be careful going down those stairs, dont want you cracking your head open'

I giggle.

Y: 'Are you calling me an egg?!'

Josh bursts out laughing and I go downstairs. Thankfully I dont fall down and I make noodles with dumplings and vegetables. While I'm cooking, the vibrator goes up a level and I moan slightly. It goes up again a minute later and my legs are shaking underneath you. It goes down a level less then 20 seconds later and I pour the food into 2 bowls. I go back up to Josh and hes sat on the bed, fiddling with the vibrator. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

Y: 'If you werent sat on my bed, this would be going all over you.'

As I set the bowls down, the vibrator goes up another level and Josh laughs.

Y: 'You think this is hilarious dont you'

J: 'Yep, I do, thanks for the food, ooooo this looks great!'

He picks up his bowl and blows on it.

Y: 'Shit spoons! I'll go get them'

I go back downstairs and open the cutlery draw. Suddenly the vibrator goes up what feels like several levels and I moan loudly. I know for a fact Josh is upstairs laughing and I grab 2 spoons. I go back upstairs and open the door. Josh is laying down while eating his food and my eyes immediately fall to his dick. I smirk and roll my eyes.

Y: 'Might want to sort out the crisis you got going on down there'

Josh looks down and smirks.

J: 'Oops, heard you moan'

I roll my eyes and pick up my bowl. I hand Josh a spoon and sit opposite him with my back against the wall. I try look out the window at LA but my eyes keep falling on his dick and he smirks.

J: 'Cant keep your eyes off it can you'

I look at him and blush.

Y: 'It looked at me first!'

Josh bursts out laughing and puts his food on the bed.

J: 'Alright be right back'

Y: 'Get anything in my bathroom and I swear'

He laughs and closes the door. A few minutes later he comes back and smirks at you. As he gets back into bed, he jumps on it causing his noodles to spill all over my duvet. My jaw drops and I look at him and he looks very scared.

J: 'I'm so sorry'

Y: 'Your cleaning that up'

J: 'I will, I'm still hungry though'

Y: 'Not my problem'

I eat another dumpling and smile at him.

J: 'Get off the bed so I can strip off the duvet cover'

I get up and lean against the wall eating and watching Josh. I lean forward and take the remote for the vibrator and turn it up. I close your eyes briefly and Josh smirks.

J: 'Hey, give me that back'

Y: 'Needed more'

J: 'Your at level 3 right now,'

Y: 'What's the highest?'

J: '10'

Y: 'Don't even think about it'

J: 'Might just do it, I mean you will be constantly moaning so it's a win win situation'

I roll my eyes and Josh puts it up another setting, causing me to slide down the wall to the floor. I moan again and I watch Josh smirks he finishes stripping the bed.

J: 'It will probably be washed by the morning so guess you'll either be sleeping with only this, and trust me, it's so itchy, or my bed'

Y: 'Bet you did that on purpose'

He smirks.

J: 'No I didnt actually,'

He takes the duvet cover and goes downstairs and puts it in the washer, taking his out. While he puts his duvet cover back on his bed, I realise he left the remote in here. I grab it and fiddle about with the controls, sometimes moaning. Josh realises he left the remote in my room and is about to come in when he hears me moan again. He grips the door handle and listens for a minute before coming in.

J: 'Remembered I left that with you,'

I whine as he tried to take it back.

Y: 'Nooooo I want to control itttt'

J: 'Who's vibrator is that? Exactly its mine, now give it back before I put it on 10 for 5 minutes straight.'

I reluctantly give it back and he smiles.

J: 'Good girl, so where do you wanna sleep tonight?'

Y: 'I'll take my bed thank you'

He smiles.

J: 'Alright, but I'm still keeping this'

I roll my eyes and push the duvet off the bed. I grab a blanket and lay down with a pillow and turn on Netflix. As Josh leaves, he puts a different setting onto the vibrator and it sends weird vibrations through my thighs. I clench the blanket and put on the next episode of Stranger Things. Josh keeps playing around with the vibrator while im watching Stranger Things and everytime, I moan into the blanket so he cant hear. It all gets a bit too much for me so I get up and go to Josh's room. I open the door and hes laying on his bed with the vibrator control in his hand. He twiddles it around his fingers and smirks at me.

J: 'Yeah?'

Y: 'Actualy doesnt matter'

I close the door and go back to my room. A few hours later, I let Josh win and go into his room again. Hes sat in bed with a horror film on while eating popcorn. He looks at me and smiles.

Y: 'You win'

He smiles and opens the other side of his duvet to you.

Y: 'What you watching anyway'

J: 'Annabelle,'

Y: 'I hate horror films, they are so scary!'

Josh smiles.

J: 'Nah I like horror, dont worry you can just cuddle me if you get scared'

I roll my eyes and turn away from him. He puts the vibrator up another level and smirks as he watches me try to control a whine.

J: 'Aw I think I've over stimulated someone, you can take it out now'

Josh turns the vibrator off and I take it out.

Y: 'Where do I put it?'

J: 'My bathroom, I'll sort it tomorrow'

I nod and stand up and put it in his bathroom. I get back into bed with him and he smiles at me. I end up getting really scared while watching Annabelle and much to my reluctance, you keep jumping into Josh. He laughs everytime and strokes my hair. After 4 jumpscares, he turns off the film and kisses my head.

J: 'I've turned it off now, it's ok,'

I nod and try turn over but Josh keeps me where I am.

J: 'Night you,'

Y: 'Night'

While I'm asleep, the remaining 4 buttons on my shirt undo themselves and I accidentally show Josh all of my boobs. Luckily it's dark so he cant really see them but accidentally touches one when he shifts over. He does 4 of the buttons back up and makes sure I'm ok before going back to sleep.

I wake up the next morning really tired and end up not going into Uni till 2nd lesson. I find the girls at lunch and go into downtown to find a good place for lunch.

N: 'Theres this really good Chinese restaurant me and Fin went to a few days ago on Monkton street, we could go there if you guys want?'

D: 'Ooooo I love chinese food! I definitely wanna eat there, girls?'

We end up all agreeing on Nicoles choice and get a big table at the back of the restaurant. I order some large duck skewers with side of rice and it comes really quick. While I'm eating, an unwelcome familiar face walks through the doors...

Hi guys, please vote and comment, yeah I know I say that alot but I really appreciate it, also thanks so much for all the reads, were so close to 500!!! Stay safe xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
1.2M 32.9K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...