My Beloved Billionaire

By Loveberry04

22 year old, Skylin Larson moves to the big city in hopes of finding employment. She finally lands herself a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Epilogue

Chapter 15

1.3K 68 1
By Loveberry04

Skylin's POV

It's been a little over a month ever since Leyton and I have confessed about our feelings for each other. He mostly stayed in bed for the first week in order to rest while his father helped in pushing the business. Besides all that it's been going well between the two of us, there are days that I find him looking at me with a strange look as if he wants to tell me something.

Leyton's parents left after about a week of my return, but even then Leyton's father still helped with running some parts of the business. His mother had a concerned look on her face and asked me to look after her son. I understood her concerns especially since I knew that something like this had already happened in the past.

Olivia went back to kindergarten about 2 weeks ago, so I was back to picking her up from school. She never failed to show me how happy she was, but lately she's been expressing her happiness even more than before, going as far as to hug me whenever she saw me, which wasn't much of a problem for me. 

There were a couple of months left before the end of the year, and tonight Leyton was taking me out on our first date so seeing as I had no outfit I decided that I would like to go shopping, plus I now had my own salary so I wouldn't have to spend Leyton's money.

I made my way downstairs and to the playroom, where I was sure I would find Olivia. When I got to the room I saw Olivia who sat in a cute couch shapped beanbag as she watched Shimmer and Shine.

"Livvy." I called out as I entered the room. I watched as she diverted her attention from the TV screen and turned around to face me.

"I'm going shopping so I wanted to ask whether you'd like to come with me or not." I said as I got down to Olivia's level. I watched as excitement bubbled in her eyes as she nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay let's go and change our clothes then we can go." I said standing up as she also climbed off the couch and made her way to the exit, the TV already forgotten. I switched off the TV and then exited the playroom and made my way to Olivia's room to help her pick out her clothes.

Today instead of going with Olivia, Keegan and Charlotte, I only went with Olivia and Keegan, but Charlotte made sure to stick Leyton's card in my bag somehow. 

When we got to the mall I went to a boutique to get myself a fancy dress, seeing as Leyton said that we would be dining fancy today. While I was still shopping I noticed Melissa standing outside a shop by herself with her phone in her hand. I internally smirked knowing that Keegan would be happy to see his love. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and sure enough, he looked happy. His eyes were dancing with adoration and he had a small smile on his face, one that he couldn't hide.

I gently pushed him with my elbow in order to get his attention and when I did he looked at me with frown. 'Go talk to her.' I mouthed just as Melissa lifted her face just in time to spot us. 

"Hey Sky, hey Livvy." She greeted and Livvy and I returned her greeting. I watched as she shyly greeted Keegan. Yep they were definitely a thing and there was no way that I was going to hold their candle.

"Livvy and I will be going into this shop." I said pointing to a boutique that sold cute outfits for kids. "Let's go Livvy." I said to Olivia who nodded and knotted our fingers together.

Livvy and I shopped with Melissa and Keegan a couple feet behind us, after the person that Melissa had accompanied her finished at the store that we found her at, and as per Melissa's orders she left without Melissa meaning that we would be dropping Melissa off at home, not that I minded or anything and neither did Keegan.

"Do you want this one or this one?" I asked Olivia as I held two necklaces up for her. "She enthusiastically picked between the necklaces and then we looked for a necklace for me. After necklace shopping we went to the food court and decided to go to the McDonald's that was located inside the mall. I got Olivia and I a table and then Keegan got a table for himself and Melissa at the restaurant next door after he sternly told me to call if anything seemed off during the time that he couldn't see us. I nodded and then told me to go before he burnt Olivia and I with his and Melissa's candle which made him blush.

When Olivia and I got a waitress I asked her to point out the meal and after seeing that the meal that Olivia wanted was fine and that she'll probably eat it, I let her order the meal that she wanted and got myself a Big Mac burger.

"Sky." Olivia called out while I looked at the McFlurry that I wanted to order.

"Yes, baby?" I asked her giving her my full attention.

"This is nice." She said with a big smile. 

"I'm happy that you're enjoying our trip, my Love." I said with my own big smile feeling happy that she was enjoying our day out.

"Sky." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"I want to have a Mommy." She said looking at me through her long eyelashes.

I honestly didn't know what to say to her at that moment, I have never had to talk about something like this.

"I know Sweetheart." I said not knowing what else to say.

"Will you be my Mommy?" She asked making my heart stop for a second. 

"I don't think that's up to me Sweetheart, but if it was I would love to be a mommy to such a great girl." I responded and watched as her face slightly dropped making my heart drop.

"Are you and Daddy, getting married?" She asked making me almost choke on the water that I had just sipped.

"Where did that come from Sweetie?" I asked taking in some oxygen.

"You were sleeping on the same bed and I saw you and Daddy kissing." She said looking at me with her big innocent eyes.

"Um..." I stammered not knowing what to say or do. "Look here comes our food." I said happy for the distraction.

"Yay." She said as our waitress placed our food on the table.

"Eat up, Sweetie." I said. "And then we can get some ice-cream." I continued already tasting the ice-cream in my mouth.

"Okay." She said as she dug into her food, some of the tomato sauce got on her clothes, but it all didn't matter, I just loved that she was enjoying herself, I also joined it by eating my own burger and fries. After eating I ordered us both a McFlurry and then I cleaned up her face.

"Sky, I dirtied my shirt." She said looking at her shirt in disdain.

"How about we go and change your clothes, you can wear one of your new outfits." I suggested as the waitress came back and I paid the bill.

I quickly took Olivia to the bathroom to change her after I sent Keegan a message telling him about where he would find us. After changing her into a nice new outfit we were off. Olivia and I sat in the back and of course like a lot of kids she fell asleep.

I gently brushed Olivia's hair as she slept and couldn't help but to smile at the love birds in front me, I was happy for them. They made each other so happy and that's all that matters.

We dropped Melissa off at her condo and then Keegan drove us home with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm starting to think that you have forgotten about the two passengers in the back." I said making him jump up a bit which cracked me up, he really had forgotten about us while he was bonding with his beloved.

"No...it is basically impossible to forget about people less than two feet away from you." He rambled, his face red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I understand." I said.

"You're one to talk, you and Mr Leyton have been cosy yourselves. You think that everyone in the house is oblivious to what is going on." He said with a knowing smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said acting oblivious. Leyton and I had not really told anyone about our relationship, no one even knew about my date today, but I guess they all suspected it, oh well.

"Yeah, sure you don't." He said still smirking at me from the rearview mirror. "He is a good man, he'll treat you well." He said this time with a genuine smile.

"He is, and Melissa is a great woman." I said redirecting the attention to him and his relationship.

"You will never stop redirecting everything relationship wise to me, will you?" He asked amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Nope." I said popping the p, just as Livvy started stirring. She opened her eyes and sat up to wrap her arms around my neck, she tugged her head inbetween my shoulder blade and neck and then fell right back asleep.

We drove for a few more minutes before we made it back to the house. I quickly took Livvy upstairs and placed her on her bed with a gentle kiss on her forehead. I then went downstairs where Charlotte and Brianna were chatting. 

"Guys I need your help." I stated grabbing both of their attention.

"With what?" They simultaneously replied looking at me with identical looks of curiosity.

"Well I have a date in a couple of hours and I was hoping that you guys could help me prepare." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"You have a date and you didn't tell us until now." Charlotte said.

"Okay, I'm guessing that we don't have enough time so ladies let's get to it." Brianna said already leaving the kitchen.

I bathed with strawberry scented flower petals for some reason. I then leathered on my strawberry scented lotion and I sprayed on some deodorant. I then went into the room where Brianna worked on my make-up. Charlotte advised that I leave my hair down so she just sprayed it to make it shiny and she clipped a couple of bangs to the back. I then pulled on the new red dress that I bought today, it was pretty simple. It was a high neck styled dress that hugged my body and it had a slit that went up until my mid thigh. I then wore my diamond stud earrings and my necklace which has a heart with diamonds. Brianna gave me a smoky eye and she applied some red lipstick onto my lips. I took my silver clutch and then turned around to look at the mirror and I have to admit I liked what I saw.

My phone then rang signalling that someone was calling me, I checked the caller ID and saw that Leyton was the one that was calling me. I already knew what this meant but I answered either way.

"Are you ready to go?" I heard from the other side of the line.

"Yeah, I'll be done in a minute." I responded.

"Alright then, I'll be waiting outside." He responded before we both hung up. 

I turned around to find both Charlotte and Brianna looking at me with knowing smirks as they wiggled their eyebrows.

"Stop it guys." I said placing my face in my hands. "Thank you for helping me and I'm so sorry for not telling you and for suddenly leaving you with Livvy. I should check up on her before I leave." I said feeling a little guilty.

"It's fine, now go before you're late." Brianna said pushing me out of the door, almost making me fall since I was wearing stilettos, which I wasn't used to wearing. 

I quickly went to Olivia's room and peeked inside to find her still alseep, poor thing I dragged her to come shopping with me after she'd come back from school. I gently closed the door and then went downstairs and out of the door.

When I got downstairs, I got out of the door and was met with a black limo and outside of the limo I saw Leyton who was dressed in a nice black tux with a bow tie. I wondered where he had gone to change, then again this was the first time that I saw him today.

"Good evening." I said trying to be formal, but my greeting wasn't returned, I looked up so that I could connect my eyes with Leyton's only to find his eyes raking over my entire body, making me feel shy. Did he not like the way that I looked. I gently cleared my throat in order to get his attention when I was about 3 feet away from him and this seemed to snap him out of his daze.

"You look breathtaking." He said reaching out for my hand and quickly but gently twirling me around before he handed me a single red rose which was just sweet.

"Thank you, you look pretty good yourself." I responded with a small giggle.

"Well we better be going before we're late for our reservation." He said helping me get into the back seat of the limo. I quietly mummered a 'thank you' and then got in and he followed after me. The moment that we were both seated he cupped my jaw and brought me in for a sensual kiss that left me breathless as electricity shot through my body.

"I've been wanting to do that since I saw you come out of that door." He said with his lips still brushing against mine before he gave me a final light peck and then he pulled away leaving me in a daze as we drove off to our destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 11 7
π–πˆππ“π„π‘ ππ€π‚π€π‘πƒπˆ everyone knows who she is. Worldwide model, covered in many vogue magazines, walked catwalks, and runaway. But people don...
9.4K 177 41
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
28.3K 983 45
Emery Montgomery is no stranger to the spotlight, after all when you're the heir to the English throne, privacy isn't something you're used to. So wh...
892K 26.5K 30
Adeline Ember Jules- A 25 year old woman who has just finished university for design and business. Waiting for a full time job she currently work...