Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

15. An Explanation

17.2K 132 97
By swaylastories100

I turn to him and he looks me dead in the eyes.

Y: 'No way that's true'

J: 'Swear on my families life'

Y: 'You could literally pull any girl in this entire university, why me? The shy, nerd, virgin? Doesnt make sense'

J: 'Because your my roommate and I've trusted you with more stuff in my life then almost most of our friend group'

Y: 'I bet your only saying this to make me feel better and you dont actually mean it'

J: 'You dont trust me at all do you'

Y: 'I do trust you, but not on this subject!'

He laughs.

J: 'God your stubborn. What will it take to make it up to you?'

I smile.

Y: 'Hmmmm'

J: 'Gonna regret saying that'

I giggle.

Y: 'I just have 1 question,'

Josh looks up at me.

Y: 'Why,'

Josh explains everything he said to Liam, the conversation with his mom, and the entire morning.

Y: 'Wow, so no ones likes you right now'

J: 'Makes a change'

I giggle.

Y: 'Was that Josh talking or his massive sky-high ego?'

He laughs.

J: 'I am really sorry though, I never want to hurt you like that again.'

Y: 'Alright fine, I'll forgive you.'

Josh sighs with relief and lays next to me.

J: 'So now you cant deny it'

I look at him.

J: 'You have a crush on meeeee'

I roll my eyes and look away.

Y: 'Oh really? Do you just assume every girl wants to fuck you?'

J: 'Well most of the time its true'

Y: 'Mmmm feel bad for your family, having to live with you'

J: 'Awww are you calling yourself family?'

My jaw drips as I realise and turn away from him. I feel Josh's arms snake around my waist and pull me back to him. He lays his head on my back and kisses it.

J: 'Mmmmm, cant deny it'

Y: 'Well I clearly got the bad side of the deal having to live with you'

He smiles into my back.

J: 'Aw dont pretend you dont like me!'

Y: 'I dont!'

Josh snorts.

Y: 'Hey! Still dont forgive you for sleeping with whoever it was last night, was it someone from Uni?'

J: 'Yeah, Eva Smallcombe'

Eva was one of the popular girls who always hangs around the football and soccer pitches whenever the boys were practising, practically throwing herself at them.

Y: 'She was clearly desperate'

Josh's jaw drops.

J: 'Hey!'

He slaps my ass and I accidentally moan. I put a hand over my mouth and Josh has his jaw dropped looking at my back. None of us make a sound for about a minute when you hear Josh laughing.

J: 'Ooooooo'

Y: 'Fuck off! I did not mean to do that-'

Josh keeps giggling.

J: 'Awww still not gonna admit you like meeee'

Y: 'I dont like you lmao, not gonna say it for your ego either'

J: 'Ouch now we are both hurt'

I giggle.

J: 'So if I slap your ass again, will you moan?'

I giggle.

Y: 'Your so weird'

J: 'Mmmm yeah'

He wraps an arm around my waist and one over my chest and brings you even closer to him. I feel his lips on the back of my head and I end up falling asleep again. I wake up a few hours later and hear Josh heavily breathing behind you. I gently take his hands off me and he ends up grabbing the pillow, thinking it's me. I smile and go into the bathroom for a shower. While im showering, the door opens and Josh leans against the door.

Y: 'You'd better not be looking'

J: 'Dont flatter yourself,'

I smile to myself and start to wash my body.

Y: 'What do you want anyway or are you just watching me shower weirdo'

J: 'Why did you leave me!'

I giggle.

Y: 'Because I needed a shower!'

J: 'No excuse,'

You giggle.

Y: 'Now leave me to shower'

Josh reluctantly leaves and when I'm done and go out to the closet hes not there. I put on tight red thong before grabbing a long white formal shirt. I leave the top 4 buttons undone and brush my hair to one side, flipping the top parts over. I go to Josh's room and hear him in his room. I open the door and hes facing the other way in just his boxers. My jaw drops and I close the door. I go back to my room and lay back where I was on the bed. Josh comes back 15 minutes later and leans against the door frame.

Y: 'Do you have an obsession with doing that?'

J: 'Makes me seem like a maf- what you even wearing anyway'

Y: 'Shirt and underwear, cant be bothered to get ready properly.

He smiles and closes the door. He lays back in bed next to me and I stroke the material of his Jeans. I can see his black Calvin Klein boxers slightly above them and Josh lays there slightly stroking his and my hair.

J: 'Wish we could stop time and just lay here forever'

I smile.

Y: 'Mmmm would be nice'

Suddenly theres a knock on the door. I look at Josh and he closes his eyes.

J: 'Swear to God'

I giggle and he gets up to answer it. He comes back with Daisy and she smiles at me.

D: 'Hey! How you feeling today?'

You smile and stretch.

Y: 'Yeah, I'm good, you?'

D: 'Yeah, same, so you two made up yet? Liam's still hella pissed at you Josh'

Josh rolls his eyes.

J: 'Mmmm whens he not? Think so'

He looks at me and I smile.

Y: 'Mmmm dont know yet'

Daisy laughs.

D: 'Anyways, you gonna come for the last lesson Blair?'

Y: 'Mmmm no, they would know I wasnt sick'

J: 'I mean I walked out so, I dont think I should show my face for the rest of the day'

D: 'Seems fair, I just thought I'd drop in and see how you were before my last lesson, and I bought you a pack of 12 donuts from Dunkin'

She puts them down and I smile gratefully.

Y: 'Thanks! He will definitely eat most of these'

Josh laughs.

J: 'Probably'

I sit up and open the packaging of the donuts. I take a jam one with pink frosting and offer Josh and Daisy one. Josh takes the same one as you and Daisy takes one with lemon curd inside and vanilla icing before leaving. Josh gets back beside me and smiles.

J: 'Let's hope we arent interrupted for the rest of the day'

I giggle and nod.

I finish my donut and notice Josh has pink icing all over his lips. I giggle at him and he smiles at me.

J: 'Why you laughing at me this time?'

I giggle and touch the icing on his lips.

Y: 'Dried icing on your lips'

I lean over and kiss him and gently nibble it off. I lean back and smile at him and he smiles back. He pulls you back in and kisses me again. He puts on hand on my cheek and the other on the side of my thong. I put on hand on his neck and one on his abs, stroking them. After ages, Josh leans back and smiles at my lips.

J: 'Slightly swollen,'

I giggle.

Y: 'Not surprised'

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

J: 'Think we need to discuss what we are'

I nod and lean against his chest. He smiles and kisses the top of my head, causing butterflies down there.

J: 'So what would you consider us to be?'

Y: 'Um, I dont really know to be honest, I've had Daisy and Rihanna ask me that. What do you think we are then?'

J: 'Probably roommates with benefits, but the benefits arent normally benefits.'

Y: 'What are the normal benefits?'

J: 'Normally it's just sleeping together, and our benefits are probably making out'

I nod.

Y: 'Think we can both agree on that'

Josh smiles and nods.

Y: 'Your Jean's are annoying me, take them off'

Josh laughs.

J: 'Oooo someones horny, go get a vibrator or sum if your that horny'

Y: 'Mmmm I probably would if I owned one'

J: 'You dont have one?! What do you not ever get horny or sum?!

I giggle.

Y: 'Nah not really, I just dont use toys, dont even ask me to elaborate'

He laughs.

J: 'Got a rough idea, if you want, I got some in my room, dont worry none of my hookups have used them. The ones that havent been used are still in packaging'

I giggle.

Y: 'I dont know how to say yes without feeling embarrassed'

He laughs.

J: 'Its fine, I'll go get you one'

He gets up and throws his jeans on the floor. He goes back to his room and comes back with a box.

J: 'You know how to put it in?'

I nod and take it from him. I go into the bathroom and put it in before going back to Josh.

Y: 'Can I have the remote please?'

Josh smirks.

J: 'Nope, my vibrator my rules'...

Hi guys, next episode will probably be considered kinky so if you dont like that stuff then just skip the next one, please vote and comment. Stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
2.1M 86.2K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...