๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By wheelerblossom

-๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ สฐแต‰สณแตโฑแต’โฟแต‰ แตสณแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณ ... More

intro
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ

7.4K 411 131
By wheelerblossom

"Go away!" Raven shouted, tears streaming down her face as she heard the voice of her aunt mocking her in every corner, "You killed them!"

"Raven!"

"You going to cry to mommy?"

"Ravey?"

"Show yourself!" Arthur shouted, his wand bared, like Kingsleys had been as the pair stood on either side of Raven, "Come out!"

A flash a green struck just above the three, making them duck down. Raven pulled her wand, spinning in different directions to try and find where it had come from. The Astronomy tower was black, no sight of anyone.

"I'm not afraid of you!" Raven shouted as she stepped out with a violent whip to her tears as a angry expression adopted to her face, "Show yourself, coward!"

"Avada Kedavra!" she heard the words, ducking down quickly as the curse missed the three.

"Head for the Great Hall!" Kingsley said as the three backed up down the stairs slowly, their wands drawn incase of something. Raven saw flashes every few seconds, high pitch laughter echoing through the darkness.

"Stay close, Raven." Arthur said knowingly as they neared the bottom step.

"Boo." the voice came from by the Black girls ear, her instincts kicking in quickly as her elbow collided with the person behind her, swinging her legs around quickly and kicking her in the stomach. Bellatrix shrieked as she looked up at her niece who drew her wand.

"Avada-" Raven began before her auntie vanished, disappeared into the black smoke, "Coward! You knew i'd kill you!"

"Raven, come quick, we have to go." Kingsley encouraged the girl a she nodded quickly, running alongside the pair as they made it back to the Great Hall which was nearly nothing by now, completely fallen apart by every inch.

"Raven!" Hermione yelled out as her feet pumped under her, meeting Raven in a tight hug quickly as she entered the Great Hall, "Are you okay? We couldn't find you in the Great Hall, I thought something happened!"

"I couldn't save them, Mione." Raven said as her lip quivered, "Tonks and Remus, I couldn't save them, not for Teddy."

Hermione wrapped her arms around the Black girl, holding her close as she shhed her softly, small whimpers leaving Ravens lips. Loud laughter echoed outside of the castle, Neville yelling out for others. Hermione and Raven shared a look as the pair held hands, walking out while Ron stood near them.

"Draco." Raven said as she saw the Malfoy boy just a few feet before them , grasping hold of her cousin quickly and pulling him into her side, "Where's Blaise?"

"He got through the vanishing cabinet, Pansy too." he nodded, his eyes sad and expression beaten and bruised. Raven could imagine she looked the same if not worse, "Why didn't you leave?"

"Who's that? That Hagrids carrying?" Ginnys voice cut Raven off as she looked out, seeing Voldemort and his followers along with Hagrid who had a much smaller figure in his arms. Hermione grasped Ravens hand tightly, pressing into each other's sides as the pair watched in worry, bloody hands squeezing each other's every few seconds.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled out as Raven felt a chill run down her spin. Hermiones hand fell weak in her hands, her face paling as both her and Ron looked in complete shock. Raven pulled Hermione into her better, holding her head to the side of her face.

"No! No!" Ginny cried out as she tried to run forward, sobs leaving her lips as Arthur held her back when Voldemort struck his wand toward the youngest Weasley. Raven couldn't look in Hagrids direction, she couldn't bare to see Harry dead, after he'd helped save her from her family, trusted her. She could see her mother standing with Narcissa and Lucious, her eyes scanning the crowd in search of Raven.

"Stupid girl." Voldemort said with a look of disgust across his face at the sight of Ginny, "Harry Potter is dead, from this day forward you put your faith in me."

Raven inhaled shaky, knowing that she was the last person he'd let stay alive.

"Draco!" Lucious scolded the boy and nodding his head toward the followers, Raven glared as she then looked to her cousin with hopeful eyes.

"Draco." Narcissa called for him in a much soft tone and with a knowing look across her face, nodding for the boy to come. Draco pulled away from Ravens hand.

"Draco," Raven began with a beg in her voice, "Please, stay."

"I'm sorry, cousin." Draco said with a shake of his head, "But I can't."

Draco walked forward, Raven went to do the same but Hermiones arms around her waist made her stay put.

"Ah, well done, Draco." Voldemort gushed at the blonde boy as he brought him into a awkward like hug that Draco didn't return. Raven watched in horror, terrified for what Voldemort would do to him. But to her surprise and luck, he let the boy stand with his parents. Neville slowly walked outwards, closer toward the group of evil. Penelope stared at Raven, only getting a nasty yet pained stared back from her daughter.

"Well, I can say I hoped for better." Voldemort said as he looked over the limping boy while his followers all laughed loudly, "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." Neville stated as they all laughed again. Annoyance and anger bubbled in Ravens chest at the sight of her auntie laughing, laughing after she'd tortured his parents.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we can find a place for you-" Voldemort began before Neville cut him off.

"I'd like to say something." he announced with a annoyed expression across his bloody features. Ron grabbed hold of Hermione and Raven, holding them.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." Voldemort said, it was obvious he was holding himself back from killing Neville right then and there.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville stated as he looked at his feet.

"Stand down, Neville." Seamus tried to protest.

"People die every day." Neville snapped at him, "Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight but he's still with us. In here. So is Remus, Tonks, all of them."

Neville looked back at Raven with a small nod as she nodded back, her eyes paining at the mention of her dead family. Hermione held her closer, the sides of their heads pushed together.

"They didn't die in vain." Neville stated as he looked at the Hogwarts ground before turning to Voldemort and his army, "But you will. Because you're wrong. Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. This is not over!"

Neville yanked the Gryffindor sword out.

"Confrigo!" Harry yelled as he fell from Hagrids arms, zapping Nagini before running across the way. The three all sighed in relief, smiling at the sight of Harry. Death Eaters began to attack, the small group of Hogwarts students backing up closer toward the school, Harry made it toward the three as he stood before them.

"We have to kill the snake!" Harry said as Neville ran forward, aiming the sword of Gryffindor forward before Voldemort struck him, flying through the castle quickly. Raven pulled her hand from Hermiones, going to run off before she yanked her back.

"Are you insane? Where are you going again?" she asked in disbelief, holding Ravens shoulders with wide eyes.

"Trust me!" Raven said quickly to her with pleading eyes, "Please!"

"How can I trust you if it's going to get you killed?" Hermione asked with a violent shake of her head. Raven sighed, holding Hermiones face tightly as she brought her into a rough kiss.

"I'll be back." Raven said with a final sigh, rubbing the bit of blood from Hermiones face before taking off in a sprint through the castle, heading toward the direction Neville had been struck and fallen to. Her body fell to the ground next to him, slapping his face to wake him up, "Wake up, Longbottom, this isn't the time."

Neville blinked as he sat up, "Are you on our side?"

"I am, which is why I need you to kill her." Raven said sternly with a knowing look at the boy, "Bellatrix, I know her well. She'll strike the Great Hall first, she'd destroyed it before and will do it again. Bring justice to your parents, please."

Raven stared at him as he looked in disbelief at her expression, "How?"

"You know how." she said, looking to the sword, "I'll kill the snake, trust me."

Neville looked hesitant at her, shaking his head before passing her the sword, "Don't miss."

"Right back at you." she said with a smirk, grasping the sword as the black smoke appeared, vanishing her away from Nevilles eyes, the Longbottom boy stood to his feet and took off toward the Great Hall with a battle cry.

Ron held Hermione close to him, a cry leaving both their lips. Naginis mouth was open, coming toward the pair quickly. With just a few inches before the crying pair that were both wrapped in each other's arms, the familiar black smoke came again.

Raven let out a battle cry, the sword of Gryffindor held between her hands tightly as it was swung within her grip, slashing forward and through Nagini before she could so much as sing a fang into Hermione or Ron. The snake vanished away, dusting nearly as Raven breathed heavy.

Hermione opened her eyes, focused on Raven with a breathy cry. Hurrying to her feet, Raven dropped the sword and caught Hermione in a tight hug. Hermione sobbed, holding her close while Raven shhed her, "It's okay, Mione, it's okay, i've got you, no ones gonna hurt you."

Ron stared in shock, the last thing he'd expected just happening before his eyes, "Damn."

Both girls looked to the ginger boy who laid on the pile of rubbish with a shocked expression, "You're bloody insane."

Raven had to laugh as Hermione did the same, Ron got to his feet and hugged the pair. There was a sudden sense of silence over the castle, a form of peace. Ravens ears filled with Hermione heart beat, holding the girl she loved close.

it was over.

kylie speaks

one chapter to go
with my best girl,
hurting pretty bad rn.

i made a playlist for
raven for whenever you
guys miss her a little. if
you hit the link in my bio
you'll be able to find it on
the spotify linked.

i love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.8K 35
โ they hate each other. โž โ no they don't. not really.. โž - [james sirius potter x female oc]
100K 1.8K 54
โ˜† first story in the sequel โ˜† โœฐโ˜ฝโ™ก๐‘โœฏโ˜ผ "We need a name for this," I said. He asked, "Enemies to lovers?" I chuckled. "We aren't lovers, Malfoy." "How...
96.7K 2.6K 10
โAnd where Olivia Weasley went, chaos followedโž pls dont read this is so bad [golden trio era || harryร—oc] [all rights go to JK terf Rowling, I own n...
28.5K 1.1K 29
[ FULLY EDITED ] Lucius Malfoy has been fatally ill for months. He's so ill, in fact, he's forbidden anyone to help take care of him. Draco's tried e...