𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

nineteen year later

nineteen year later.

"Do I have to give you the talk? Has your grandma given it to you yet? You're nineteen, maybe I should." Raven ranted slightly as she whipped the lipstick stain off of Teddys face after he'd kissed her girlfriend goodbye, "Well-"

"Raven!" Teddy laughed to stop her, preying her hands away, "I'm okay, you're acting like a lunatic."

"You say that until you have a little mouth to feed and they get into your wands." Raven said with a eye roll, "Believe me, they're crazy, makes me wanna pull my hair out half the time."

"What would your wife say if she knew you were talk about your son like that?" Teddy asked with a knowing smirk across his face, Raven snapped her fingers in his face.

"Hey." the woman warned knowingly, "What we say is between us."

"Wizards honor." he said with a laugh, "Go on now, tell Sawyer I say good luck on his first year."

"Bye, sweetheart." Raven said with a kiss to his forehead, grinning as she walked back through the train station to get back to her wife and son.

"Who's ready to kick some first year arse?" Raven asked as she walked up to the group, rubbing James shoulders.

"Me!" he announced, high fiving her.

"James!" Ginny said with a crazed look.

"Raven!" Hermione said at the same time with a knowing look, her hands going over Sawyers ears as Raven put her hands up in surrender. Sawyer was a small boy, shorter then the rest of the boys and girl around him. He had dark skin like Ravens, a pair of honey brown eyes to go along that almost resembled Hermiones. He was the child of Ravens fifth cousin, the woman passing at birth and the father not sticking around. Raven and Hermione took him in at birth and became his moms.

"Bye aunt Raven." Albus said, kissing Raven on the cheek as she ruffled his hair before kneeling before her own kid.

"You scared?" she asked, adjusting the sweater he had on along with the hat Molly knitted him, one he never took off.

"A little bit." he said honestly, his voice low and quiet. Raven watched Rose and James boarded the train first, Albus and Hugo next, "What happens if no one likes me?"

"Then i'll come over there and give them a piece of my brilliant mind." Raven said knowingly as Hermione smacked Ravens shoulder, bending down along with her.

"What your mother means is that they'll love you, they have no reason not to." Hermione said with a grin, holding his small hands. He was an early baby, making him much smaller in size and hadn't grown too much like the other kids.

"And if they make fun of me?" Sawyer asked with a blink, his long and healthy eyelashes ticking his check slightly as he did so.

"Well.." Hermione trailed off as she looked to Raven, "We taught you a hex or two, didn't we?"

Raven had to laugh as Sawyer grinned, hugging the pair.

"We love you." Raven said, kissing his head, "Owl us."

"I will." he promised, the three pulling back, "I love you too."

Hermione kissed him on the head once more.

"Sawyer!" Scorpius's voice rung as he ran toward his cousin, hugging him tightly, "Are you excited?"

"A little." Sawyer said, Scorpius hugged Raven tightly as she sighed at the sight of his slicked back hair.

"I'm gonna hex your father." Raven said as she pulled one strand from his eyes, "Go on now, stick together."

"Bye moms!" Sawyer yelled out as he ran off with his cousin, Hermione pulled Raven into her side with a sigh.

"He'll be okay." Raven nodded her head, trying to convince herself.

"Rose will protect him." Ron said toward the pair.

"She better." Hermione warned.

"She will." Lavender grinned, her arms around Ron's waist tightly.

"What'd you say to Albus?" Ginny asked Harry who watched behind his glasses, the train leaving as everyone began to leave.

"What I wish I heard." Harry said, waving to his kids as he met Ravens eye for a moment, smiling at her knowingly as she nodded with a grin back.

"Let's go home." Hermione said, kissing Raven on the shoulder as she held her hand, "The ministry will need us before king."

"What a drag." Raven said with a wink, holding her wife's hand as her wedding ring sparkled slightly, "Can't believe our kid is following in our footsteps, i'd put all my money on him sorting into Hufflepuff."

"Oh, what a story that would be." Hermione laughed at Ravens words, "Son of Slytherin and Gryffindor in Hufflepuff, as if Neville didn't already get a kick out of our wedding day."

Raven laughed slightly as she leaned over, pressing a kiss to Hermiones lips, "I'm proud of us."

"Me too." the Granger-Black woman said with a smile, sighing as her thumb ran across Ravens palm, "I love you."

"I love you more." Raven said with a final peck, holding her wives hand as the pair apperated back to their home.

Sawyer Remus Granger-Black sorted into Hufflepuff 2017.

kylie speaks

wow.
what a honor and
exciting experience it
has been to write about
raven and her complex story.
i loved every moment
of it and loved putting so
much of myself into her. shes
taught me so much and i
hope she has you as well.

i'll love each of you forever
and you can come back to this
story any time you need to or
simply because you want to. raven will always be here to
welcome each and every one
of you home.

 raven will always be here towelcome each and every oneof you home

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|Hermione Granger 🎉