𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

"Go away!" Raven shouted, tears streaming down her face as she heard the voice of her aunt mocking her in every corner, "You killed them!"

"Raven!"

"You going to cry to mommy?"

"Ravey?"

"Show yourself!" Arthur shouted, his wand bared, like Kingsleys had been as the pair stood on either side of Raven, "Come out!"

A flash a green struck just above the three, making them duck down. Raven pulled her wand, spinning in different directions to try and find where it had come from. The Astronomy tower was black, no sight of anyone.

"I'm not afraid of you!" Raven shouted as she stepped out with a violent whip to her tears as a angry expression adopted to her face, "Show yourself, coward!"

"Avada Kedavra!" she heard the words, ducking down quickly as the curse missed the three.

"Head for the Great Hall!" Kingsley said as the three backed up down the stairs slowly, their wands drawn incase of something. Raven saw flashes every few seconds, high pitch laughter echoing through the darkness.

"Stay close, Raven." Arthur said knowingly as they neared the bottom step.

"Boo." the voice came from by the Black girls ear, her instincts kicking in quickly as her elbow collided with the person behind her, swinging her legs around quickly and kicking her in the stomach. Bellatrix shrieked as she looked up at her niece who drew her wand.

"Avada-" Raven began before her auntie vanished, disappeared into the black smoke, "Coward! You knew i'd kill you!"

"Raven, come quick, we have to go." Kingsley encouraged the girl a she nodded quickly, running alongside the pair as they made it back to the Great Hall which was nearly nothing by now, completely fallen apart by every inch.

"Raven!" Hermione yelled out as her feet pumped under her, meeting Raven in a tight hug quickly as she entered the Great Hall, "Are you okay? We couldn't find you in the Great Hall, I thought something happened!"

"I couldn't save them, Mione." Raven said as her lip quivered, "Tonks and Remus, I couldn't save them, not for Teddy."

Hermione wrapped her arms around the Black girl, holding her close as she shhed her softly, small whimpers leaving Ravens lips. Loud laughter echoed outside of the castle, Neville yelling out for others. Hermione and Raven shared a look as the pair held hands, walking out while Ron stood near them.

"Draco." Raven said as she saw the Malfoy boy just a few feet before them , grasping hold of her cousin quickly and pulling him into her side, "Where's Blaise?"

"He got through the vanishing cabinet, Pansy too." he nodded, his eyes sad and expression beaten and bruised. Raven could imagine she looked the same if not worse, "Why didn't you leave?"