𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Are you scared?" Ginny asked as she stood by Ravens side, the pair seeing multiple of Voldemort followers running their way, toward the castle they came

"Are you scared?" Ginny asked as she stood by Ravens side, the pair seeing multiple of Voldemort followers running their way, toward the castle they came. It was impossible to see from so far away, but Raven could imagine they were ones she knew, ones that honored and respected her father.

Ones that would surely wish her dead.

"Yes." Raven said honestly back to her, "Terrified."

Ravens eyes moved, seeing as some began flying rather than running. Her eyes flickered toward the wooden bridge, remembering Neville and Luna had been there.

"I know I said I wouldn't tell you what to do." Raven said quickly to Ginny as the Weasley girl look to her, "But you need to go protect your friends, i'll keep your family save."

"One, I do not trust you at all." Ginny spoke to her seriously as the pair stared at the other, "And two, who's gonna protect you?"

Raven sighed as she shrugged, "No one."

"Then I can't leave." Ginny argued as Raven sighed, looking out toward the wooden bridge who was being swarmed by Death Eaters.

"Luna." Raven said quickly as she eyed it, "I care about her a lot. And I owe my life to Neville for what my auntie did, please, Ginny."

Ginny eyed her for a moment, "What happens if I leave and you die? Alone here. What happens then?"

Raven went silent again, seeing the end of the bridge catch fire. Ginny gasped from beside her.

"Raven." Ginny demanded her to look at her again, "What do I tell her if you die?"

Hermione.

Ravens eyes swelled, not because she was scared, though she was absolutely terrified. But because she was pained, pained that if she were to die here that her and the girl she loved would never let their story began, would never see the world together.

"Tell her I love her." Raven finally said. Ginny looked hesitant, toward the Black girl then back at the burning bridge where her two best friends stayed. The redhead hugged Raven suddenly, holding her for a moment before taking off quickly to the rescue of her friends.

"Avada Kedava!" Raven shouted as she aimed her wand out the window, killing one of the death eaters who had swarmed the outside of Hogwarts rather quickly. She recognized him as Theos father, the same man who had taken one of her best friends away from her, "Arsehole."

Multiple students from all over ran for their lives, panic setting in on some worse then others. Raven looked around, taking her eyes off the targets for just half a second. Her eyes found Theodore Nott quickly, he ran to her.

"Theo!" Raven yelled as she hugged him, "Are you hurt? What happened to you?"

"I'm okay, you have to go." he said in a a panic, trying to pull her elsewhere.