Played By The Player (A Trey...

By Iesha07

Do players also have feelings? That's the question Ashanti is trying to ask herself, when football player Tre... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
News!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 3

500 10 0
By Iesha07

Let's just say I didn't win.

At first I was doing pretty good. I shot him like a good five times in a row. But he caught me by surprise every time after that.

We were at the McDonalds across the street, and he was still making fun of me. We were having a Quarter Pounder meal, and all I was doing was rolling my eyes.

"And then you screamed when I shot you in your back. Funniest shit ever." He said laughing loud as hell.

"Yes I know, I was there I think." I said sarcastically. I'm not gonna lie it was a fun night, but I can't let him see that. Can't show him my weak side. Can't show I'm easy to get. Cause I'm not. 

He smirked a bit. "I know you wanna laugh."

I shook my head, taking a French fry, which was then taken from my hand into Trey's mouth.

"Hey, what the hell man?" I said crossing my arms. 

"Until you admit..." he said in between bites of his burger, "...You want to laugh, then I'll stop taking your fries." 

I groaned knowing Trey was serious about this. 

"Okay, okay, damn. I did want to laugh. Now can you stop taking my fries?" I said, smiling a bit.

Maybe Trey wasn't all that bad. Did he have an attitude? Yeah, but I did too. So I guess I can tolerate him longer than I think I can. 

After we were done eating, we went back towards his car, this time him opening the door for me. I thanked him, and got in. I didn't put on my earphones hoping he would start some type of conversation. 

He started up the car, and we were on our waty back to my house. 

"So you're a junior right?" He asked. His hands were gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"Yeah I am. "

"Why did you say yes?" 

I looked at him, confused by his question. You ask someone out on a date, then question them when they accept it?

"Because I'm a nice person, and decide to give people chances. Why are you asking that?"

"I wasn't expecting you to say yes. I was really expecting you to curse me out or something."

I laughed out loud, and started to tap my foot. "Like I said, I gave you a chance."

He was now gripping the steering wheel more tightly than before. He almost seemed nervous. I was gonna ask, but I rather not. 

Before I knew it, we were in front of my house. I was going to get out the car, when Trey tapped my shoulder. I turned my head at him.

"I had fun tonight." He said, blushing a bit. 

"Me too." I said smiling. 

I grabbed my bag, and got out the car. I walked to my front door, taking out my keys. I turned around to see Trey was still there. I guess he wasn't leaving until I got in my house. 

I waved at him, and he waved back.

I opened my front door, making sure not to slam it. The hallway lights upstairs were off meant my mom was sleeping. I sat down on the sofa, replaying the night in my head. 

Unfortunately, it was a night I liked. And even more unfortunate...I can't wait for another date with this boy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 138 33
Kenzie Gonzalez is a heartbreaker. She leads men to fall in love with her and then she breaks their heart by breaking up with them in the 'nicest man...
Dirty Dancer By Anne

Teen Fiction

470K 9.4K 29
Annabelle Lee wants to be a professional dancer. She has to be for her deceased mother. So when she auditions for the new concert tour of Nathaniel G...
30.1K 460 19
Margo. She fell for Antonio, and all she got out of it was a broken heart. After her painful break up, Margo promises herself that she will never dat...
49.8K 1.4K 31
After enduring years of abuse, Ali finally had enough. She packed everything she could and left her ex to start a new life with her four-year-old son...