'Year: 198?' Glamrock Freddy...

By icerules247

Do you know what lies beneath? Beneath the ground, or even beneath those around you? You never think about it... More

Chapter 1: 'A Day In The Life Of Y/n'
Chapter 2: 'A New Day A New Job'
Chapter 3: 'Is He Supposed To Do That?'
Chapter 4: 'The Show Must Go On!'
Chapter 5: 'Yep, Pretty Sure He's Not Supposed To Do That...'
Chapter 6: 'Bunny Ears'
Chapter 7: 'A Fixer Upper'
Chapter 8: 'Souls'
Chapter 9: 'New Guy'
Chapter 11: 'Only A Child'
Q&A #1
Chapter 12: 'Show Them Your Moves!'
Chapter 13: 'Hide And Seek'
Chapter 14: 'Parent's Day'
Chapter 15: 'Gay Or European?'
Chapter 16: 'CATFISHED'
Chapter 17: 'The R.I.P'
Q&A #2
Chapter 18: 'Battle For The Emporium'
Chapter 19: 'Fantasy Day'
Chapter 20: 'Temptation...'
Chapter 21: 'A Day Out'
Chapter 22: 'The Man That Follows...'
Chapter 23: 'Because He Lived...'
Q&A #3
Chapter 24: 'Memories'
Chapter 25: 'An Unexpected Visit'
Chapter 26: 'Fizzy's Lament'
Chapter 27: 'A Mother's Wish'
Chapter 28: 'Oblivion'
Chapter 29: 'His Presence'
Q&A #4
Chapter 30: 'Security Breach'
Thank You.
Chapter 31: 'Awakened'
Chapter 32: 'An Enemy Of My Enemy'
Chapter 33: 'Truth?'
Chapter 34: 'Return Of The Professionals'
Chapter 35: 'The Old Face Of A New Friend'
Q&A #5
Chapter 36: 'Flying The Cope'
Chapter 37: 'You Are Broken...'
'WE'LL BE BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES!!!'

Chapter 10: 'Fizzy'

32.8K 1K 10.4K
By icerules247

(A/n: 'This cover had no right to slap as hard as it did. And sorry for the late update, writer's block, you know how it is.')

"Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you all so much for coming here on this special occasion!" Your boss opened. "Today, we will not only open our newest attraction, but, the newest member of the Fazbear family!" 

Crowds of people cheered and clapped with excitement, waiting for everything to begin.

"Now! Without further ado, Fizzy!" 

The giant present beside him busted it's top open, confetti flying everywhere, and out that box came an animatronic unicorn. 

"Hello everyone! My name is Fizzy! Welcome to my emporium!" She greeted, her robotic voice sounding out through the squealing children. She had light blue 'fur' topped with a giant pink mane on top, and extremely fluffy tail to match. Tucked in her locks were candy and glitter. She wore a ruffled waitress skirt with a heart shaped apron on the front. Her top, a typical net teen would wear. To you, she looked like a giant piece of cotton candy. 

You smiled, clapping your hands in satisfaction that everything turned out well. Everyone was excited, everyone was happy. Well, at least you thought everyone was. In the corner of your eye you could she a couple holding each other, sobbing. The woman burying her face into the man's chest. 

"Come on dear, we've seen the grand opening, we can go now." The man whispered into her hair, wrapping an arm around her, leader her out. 

"She would have loved it here." She breathed. 

"I know. I know." He lightly kissed the top of who you were assuming to be his wife's head. 

You watched them leave the emporium. 

You saw your boss coming over from the stage, looking in the same direction as you were. 

"Who was that?" You asked, hoping he had an answer. 

"The man is an employee at Afton Robotics, the creator of Fizzy." He sighed a placed a hand on your shoulder. "His daughter went missing at the factory one night, it was all over the news." 

You looked back at the couple. Another reason you were scared to have a kid, was just shown. 

You were pulled out of your thoughts at the sounds of joyful screams, turning, you saw Joie getting sprayed with a purple soda by Montgomery. He tried to run away but the gator kept chasing him. Their laughter filled the already lively room. 

"Monty man, wait! I can't breathe!" Joie squealed, trying to catch his breath from laughing and running everywhere. 

"No way dude! This is what you get for splashing me with water the other day knowing I could have short circuited!" Monty exclaimed, increasing the pressure of the soda. 

"I knew you wouldn't break! Your literally designed to be hydrophobic! AH IT GOT IN MY EYE!" Joie stopped his escape to try and soothe his eye. He was so distracted he didn't realize Monty had stopped the spraying and sneaked up behind him. 

The frenchman let out a yelp as he was hoisted up by the waist into the gator's arms, getting the life squeezed out of him. 

"Ack! Montgomery! Ah!" He struggled in the animatronic's arms trying to at least get some room to breathe. "Uncle! Uncle!" He slapped the robot's arm over and over announcing his surrender. 

"Hah! Hah! That's what you get!" Monty chuckled, slightly withholding his grip, giving Joie room to breathe air. 

"You idiot!" Joie scoffed, running his fingers through his brown locks, the thick liquid flowing down his body. "You got me all sticky now!" He glared. 

Montgomery's eyes widened as he chuckled nervously, slowly putting the man down. 

"Yeeeeaaaah, sorry about that." 

The freckled man just huffed and rolled his eyes and walked away trying to shake some of the soda off. 

"Ça va me prendre une éternité pour m'en débarrasser..." Joie grumbled, going to change. 

Montgomery, now noticing you staring, waved. You slowly shook your head and pointed at him, then at Joie. 

"Help him, now." You mouthed.

"You're right, I'll get the hose." The gator gave a thumbs up and skipped away. 

You couldn't help but let out a snicker at their antics. Now this made you wonder were everyone else was. Looking around you saw Roxanne and Chica admiring the new Fizzy animatronic while playing with the children. But where was Freddy? He was here a moment ago.

Shrugging your shoulders you walked away to begin your search for the bear.

You ended up getting distracted and ordered a giant milkshake.

~

"Hey guys!" Joie, who was now back with new clothes, limped in? 

"Woah man, you hurt yourself?" You cringed.

"Yeah, hit my thigh, hurts like a bitch." He groaned, grabbing his inner thigh in pain. 

"Woah dude language, we got kids here remember?" One of your coworkers hushed him. 

"Since when did you care about language?" Joie deadpanned. 

"True." They shrugged and walked away.

"Anyways, where's Monty?" You asked, taking a sip of your milkshake. "I told him to help you get cleaned up." 

"Oh he helped me alright, by absolutely spraying my skin raw with a watering hose!" His eye twitched in annoyance. 

"He actually got the watering hose!?" You snorted, almost spitting your milkshake out of your nose. 

"Yeah! I may have gotten clean, but not without suffering from slipping and crashing into everything! And just a heads up, I bruise easily." He winced, pulling his collar down to reveal a good sized bruise on his neck and jaw. He pulled the collar back even more to show more bruises littering down his shoulder blade and actual shoulder. "See?!" 

"OOOH! Are you good?!" 

"Uh! No! I got laughed at by a metal alligator after getting bruises all over my body! It hurts just to move- ah!" He choked, knees buckling in on him sending him tumbling down. You just stood there and watched, sipping more of your drink.

"You know, you should try to hide those bruises, before someone thinks that you had a fun time in the backrooms." You bent down and pat his head, him snapping at you, flipping you off. 

"Love you too bud." You thought about walking away, but you couldn't just leave the guy there on the floor. Then you found an escape. "Monty! Help this poor man!" You crossed your arms, the gator approaching you two. 

"Fiiiine!" He whined, watching you leave. He turned around to see Joie still lying flat on the tiled floor. "Are you vibing down there?" He teased. 

"Bite me."

~

About an hour passed and you still had no luck in finding Freddy anywhere. You decided that you should start asking around if anyone had seen him. You asked the children, they didn't know. You asked the parents, nothing. Hell, even the staff hadn't seen him. At this point you had just given up. You saw Joie nearby sitting at a table, groaning from exhaustion, you sat next to him.

You tiredly looked at the man whom seemed to be distracted. Following his vision you saw him staring at a bunch of college girls having fun.

"Checking out the ladies?" You snickered. 

"Pssh! They wish! I don't even like girrrrrr-dles?" He stared at you wide eyed, sweat dripping down his forehead. 

"You don't like girdles?" You questioned, hands on your hips. 

"Yes." He owlishly blinked at you. 

"Yeah okay, have you seen Freddy? I've been looking for him everywhere."

"Oh you didn't know?" Joie cocked a brow.

"Know what?" 

"Well this is a pretty big occasion, with there being a new animatronic and all. So the face of this place has to do something to welcome the new member." 

"So what you're saying is that he's been getting ready to welcome Fizzy?" 

"Preciscely, what you thought the main guy would just skip out on something as big a deal as this? I don't think so." 

"Yeah you're right. I wonder what he's gonna do." 

"I heard from Monty that he might do a more in depth introduction to the new girl, get the kids excited to meet her face to face." 

"Oh, that's pretty cool! But why is it taking so long? It's almost been three hours!" 

"Because he's missing one thing..." The Frenchmen stood up. "You." 

"Wha-"

"Take her." He snapped his fingers as two pairs of robotic hands hoisted you up by your shoulders. Chica and Roxanne.

"WAAAAIIIIITTTTT!!!!" You screeched as you were taken to the new back rooms for Fizzy's stage. 

~
You absolutely despised everything right now. You had on this colorful one piece that had candy and stuff everywhere. Completed with a horse tail, ears, and your utter hatred.

"Please remind me again if this is a children's pizza place or a brothel?" You groaned, looking at yourself.

"Oh come on! You don't look bad!" Chica patted the top of your head.

"Yeah! Like a pretty little princess!" Roxanne snickered.

You pretended to hunch over and throw up in response to that.

"She's like a chihuahua."

"You could work in the El Chip attraction!"

"I would rather wear a fake mustache and a sombrero for a week than wear this stupid thing for another second!" You screeched out, fist shaking.

"What a shame, and here I thought you would have liked performing with me."

Just the voice you were looking for!

"Freddy! Thank goodness I finally found you! These two crazy ladies just snatched me up like a lost twenty and put me in this ridiculous pony suit and IIIII-OOOOOHHHH MY GOODNESS!" You grew silent. Your eyes had becomed blessed at this very moment. Here, right in front of you, stood Freddy Fazbear himself, wearing a suit?!

It was Fizzy themed like yours, containing candy and a pink color to it, his tophat now fitted his entire head and he carried a walking stick that resembled a candy cane.

"Heh heh, helloooo, Earth to Y/nnnn?" Freddy waved his hand in front of your face to return you to reality.

"Huh? What?" You owlishly blinked as you came to. "Did I just daydream about Freddy being in a super hot candy suit?" You looked at Roxanne and Chica.

"Wasn't a dream sweetheart~" Freddy deeply chuckled, leaning on his cane.

Slowly, you turned your head in panic towards the robotic bear that loomed over you.

"Oh." Was all you could muster out of your mouth.

"You know, not that it makes a difference, but I personally think you look really good in that outfit." He complemented you, admiring his claws.

'Not that it makes a difference?! The hell that makes ALL the difference!' You exclaimed internally.

"You know what this stupid tutu may not be all that bad after all." You gave a quick thumbs up.

"Well in that case, I'm sure you'll want an explanation for why you're here?"

"Oh! Yeah Joie said something along the lines of that 'you were missing me'?"

"That's right! As everyone here knows, I am the very face of this company. And as the face I need to make sure we have the absolute best impact on society as we can. Especially the children! And though most people tend to deny and ignore the fact that we are intelligent pieces of machinery, I still have to try to keep our intelligence on the down low. You know, to keep everyone safe! And to do that I need to make choices on my own, but I can't let people know that I was the one that makes those choices." Freddy explaied, walking around you and twirling his cane.

"So, is that where I come in?" You tryed to swallow the grin that was trying to force it's way up.

"It is! See with you by my side they would think that you are the one that makes the big time choices for me and the plex. And it's believable because of your reputation."

"Ok, so why do I have to come up on stage with you?"

"Me introducing Fizzy wasn't planned in the schedule, and would be suspicious if I went up there by myself, so I need you there so we can avoid that."

"Oh! Okay, so I'm like a service dog?"

"Precisely, and you're such a good girl aren't you?"

You could only breathe inwards as deep as you could.

"Yes." You coughed. This bear knew what he was doing. And you weren't going to back down. At least physically.

"Great that you agree!" Freddy pearked, tossing his cane. "Now all you need to do is introduce me, then the rest is history!"

"That sounds pretty simple, but do I really need to go out in this?"

"If being stared at by men is what's worrying you don't. Just always remember, you have a gun, and they don't."

"Thank you that's very inspiring." You wiped away an invisible tear.

He began to lead you behind the giant pink curtains to get you ready.

"Also, if one of them touches you and doesn't stop, just know that me and Monty might be hanging out in the back alley for a little while."

"And here I thought you were just programmed to protect and entertain children!" You smirked.

"Oh trust me, I'm programmed for so much more." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, and lightly edged you over to the curtains.

~

You stepped out, heels clicking against the wooden stage. Fizzy was there in front of you, doing her programmed movements. You tapped her shoulder and she turned to look at you. You didn't know why but it looked like she was glitching the moment she saw you. She went back to normal for a second and smiled at you, moving out of your way.

You quietly stepped up towards the mic, looking out over the hundreds of people enjoying themselves. Some teens noticed you up there and tapped their friends to get their attention towards you.

Taking this as your time to shine, you tapped the mic. The noise caught everyone's attention as they all went quiet.

"How's everyone feeling!" You hyped into the mic, getting cheers and claps from everyone.

"Hah hah! Ya know I see you looking at me boss man, but let me explain! This is a big occasion alright. We got a new member to the Fazbear family and an ENTIRELY new attraction, thanks to my ignorance! Don't ask about that last part it's a long story."

Chuckles rang out throughout the crowds.

"Now the reason I am up here today is to ask, has anyone seen Freddy around here?" You made the motion of searching to get the children involved. And sure enough it worked! Even some of the adults looked around for a moment and whispering to each other.

"I'll tell you where he is! He's in the back getting ready to give our new friend Fizzy a warm welcome! He came up to me and said, what kind of event like this would be complete, without Freddy Fazbear, greeting a new member of the family? And I looked at him and I said you are absolutely right Freddy. What event would be complete without you?!" You strutted over to the unicorn, whom had a very excited look on her face.

"How are you feeling new girl?" You held the mic towards her.

"I'm very nervous, but also really excited!" She hopped up and down.

"Well in that case! Let me introduce to you all, the very face of this establishment, Freddy Fazbear!"

The hundreds of people stood up screaming and clapping for the bear himself. Freddy proudly flung open the curtains and walked out onto the stage.

You walked back over to towards the mic stand and placed the microphone back inside for the animatronic.

"Thank you for that amazing introduction Ms. L/n!" Freddy placed an arm around you. "As she said, I am here to personally welcome our new member of the family!" He motioned for the unicorn to come over to the two.

"Hello Ms. Fizzy! How are you today?" Freddy asked her.

"I couldn't be better!" She hopped up and down.

"Now, before we begin, how about I ask you some questions about yourself!" Freddy smiled. "I'm sure the kids would love to know more about you!"

The children that were watching closely began to scream out in happiness, agreeing with Freddy's statement.

Seeing all the children seemed to cause the new animatronic to glitch again, but this time she only glitched once.

"Now, first question. How old are you?" Freddy began his questioning.

"I-I'm nine..." She stuttered, her voice now quiet.

Freddy's expression changed to one of shock, and suspicion, as if he was done conducting an experiment.

"Feeling a little shy now are we?" He quizzed, earning a small nod in response.  "No worries! I know exactly what will take that away! A game!"

The children, if they weren't already excited before, were now.

"Fizzy, I know you're tired of just standing on this stage all day. So Afton Robotics has given you a special program within your feet. See if you can find it!" Freddy pointed at her boots.

Curiously, she looked down and began to make a face as if she was trying to squeeze something out. And then with a *pop!* she bounced up a little. She looked back down at her feet and now underneath her boots, were wheels!

"Well would you look at that!" Freddy applauded the much shorter animatronic. "Fizzy here has roller skates! Perfect for the game!"

"What k-kind of game?" The unicorn twidled her thumbs.

"Come Catch Fizzy!" Freddy exclaimed. "The first child to catch Fizzy will get a special drink made and served by Fizzy herself!"

Everyone seemed to be intrested in this game and parents began edging their kids to play. But for some reason Fizzy wasn't really enjoying the attention. She took a few steps back, then ran off the stage into the curtians.

Freddy, not missing a beat, signals Chica and Roxanne and points to the backstage door. The nodded and ran to the back, where Fizzy should have gone to.

"For the children who are interested in playing, Ms. L/n here will be giving out wristbands so we can identify the one's Fizzy must avoid. The game will begin shortly!" Freddy bowed, and the bigger curtains closed, surrounding the two.

~

"Ms. L/n!" You heard children running up behind you. Some of them you were familiar with, one of them being your little brother.

"Oh hello there! You guys wanting to play the game with Fizzy later?" You asked, kneeling down to their level.

"Yeah! We also wanted to come tell you that you look really pretty today!" One of them chirped.

For some reason you never took off the clothes you were forced to wear even after you were finished on stage. You don't know why you didn't take it off. What are you saying OF COURSE YOU KNEW. The kids like it! And *AHEM!* Freddy *AHEM!* likes it.

"Aww thank you little ones!" You smiled, grabbing the wristbands from a small pocket you had to hand them out.

Once they all had their bands you wished them good luck during the game, and went on your mary way. What were you going to do while waiting for everything?

It was then Joie came up to you holding a boombox.

"What are you doing? You questioned.

"You looked bored so I brought this." He grinned, turning it on.

🎶Baby seems we never, ever agreed! You like the movies, and I like TV! 🎶

"Pffft! How's that supposed to cure my boredom?" You crossed your arms looking at the already gooving man.

"How else?! What are you waiting for? Bust a move girl!" He fingergunned you and continued with his dancing.

Rolling your eyes you started slowly getting into the music as well. It wasn't long before you began straight up bustin moves with him.

"Go Y/n! Go Y/n! AYE AYE AYE AYE!" Joie hyped you up, giving you a hip bump.

You were actually having fun! That was until...

"Woo wee! Look at the curves on that one!" A young man's voice rang out.

"Oh God please no." You ceased your dancing. Joie noticed your distress and stopped as well.

"Not them..." He gasped as a group of young men approached the two.

"You know those guys?" You whispered.

"Old friends of mine." He growled.

"Hey little lady, couldn't help but notice your beautiful body moving so nicely for us~" The ringleader spoke up upon their arrival.

"Who the hell said I was dancing for YOU?" You crossed your arms. "I only dance for me myself and I! And um, someone else I'm not gonna mention cause it's none of your business!"

"Oh yeah? Then what do you call that outfit? You clearly want some attention."

"Not from you! Or your ugly ass friends!" You shoved a finger into his chest.

"Hey wait a second, I know this girl! She's the-"

"Shut up man! We don't need your stupid paranoia right now!" The ringleader interrupted.

"Whatever man I'm out." The other man walked away, leaving the group.

"Anyway, why don't you come with us and let us show you a good time." He grabbed your arm and his hand was slapped away by Joie.

"How about you buzz the hell off?!" He pushed him backwards.

"Who the fuck do you think you- oh! Oh hoh hoh! Well if it isn't Joie! Working for snot nosed brats now?"

"Yeah, so what if I do? She told you she wasn't interested and you need to respect that! And you said so yourself, this is a children's establishment and behavior like this is not acceptable!"

"We're gonna have to ask you all to leave, everyone but the one that left." You placed your hands behind your back.

"Only if you're leaving with us doll~" he winked.

"Listen man, you keep this up and I'll have to-"

"Do what? Fight me? Cause I'll gladly do so to show this lovely lady how much of a fraud of a man you are!"

Joie seemed to take that comment personally. His face showed nothing but anger. Forcefully, he pressed a button on his watch.

"Leave. Now." He warned again.

"Hey hey hey! What the hell did you just press on that watch?!" The offender grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close, practically choking the man.

You were about to grab your gun from underneath your skirt when Joie motioned for you to stop.

"Listen man, I gotta ask you to leave one more time." He kindly states.

"You know what I'm just about tired of you!" He raised up a fist to strike the Frenchman. "You disgusting fa-"

The ex friend could feel a tight sharp pain in his shoulder. Turning around he and his entire group could see non other than Montgomery gator, not looking happy at all. They were all frozen as a deep growl emitted from the giant robot.

"So you called the animatronic with anger issues?" You smirked.

"If anything I sparred them." Joie snickered. 

"He's right." Montgomery kneeled down, squeezing even harder on the assulter forcing him to let go of Joie. "Who knows what would have happened if he called Freddy over here..."

"I uh, do you have an idea, of what would happen?" One of the others finally spoke up.

"Do you know who this woman is?" Joie motioned towards you. "This here is head mechanic of the animatronics and basically the second head guy here."

"Also, this." You pulled out your badge and gun.

"Oh yeah, I also forgot you were a security guard!" Joie smiled innocently, only scaring the group of men even more.

"Leave." Monty demanded, the group scurrying away in an instant.

The head guy stopped and turned around.

"This ain't over! That pretty little girl is gonna be mine!" He announced.

"Sit on this and twist!" You flipped him off.

Joie blew him a kiss with a wink, a look of disgust covering the man's face as he turned to leave.

~

"Y/n! Y/n! I did it! I won!" Your brother Gregory bolted into you.

"Won what?"

"The Fizzy game! I caught Fizzy!" He exclaimed, hugging onto your leg.

"Are you serious?! I'm so proud of you!" You picked him up and tossed him into the air.

You could see Freddy approaching you, twirling his cane.

"Yes, I monitored the whole thing, he was quite the fast one!" He smiled.

"Well he does run around this entire plex without showing no signs of exhaustion." You booped your sibling's nose and put him down.

"Aw man I wanted to stay up a little longer!" He pouted.

"Well in that case!" Freddy swiftly snatched him from the ground and placed him on his shoulder. "There, now you're with the cooler friend!"

"Woah! I'm so high up!" Gregory awed.

"Hey! Gimme my son back!" You tried and jumping to reach your brother but Freddy blocked you with a simple hand on your forehead.

"He's mine now. You didn't want to keep holding him, so I will!"

"Yeah!" Gregory cheered. "I'm Freddy's son now!"

"No you ain't!" You began to flail more roughly, but to no avail.

"How about we go get your prize from Fizzy huh?" Freddy began to turn away from you and walk away.

"GET YOU AND YOUR FANCY TAILCOAT BACK HERE WITH MY BROTHER!"

"Run Freddy!" Gregory grinned, holding on and Freddy began an Olympic worthy sprint across the plex, an angry Y/n bolting after them in heels.

But even a situation like this couldn't stop the beautifully symphony of laughter that rang from them all.

BONUS SKETCHES!

Joie and Montgomery!

Freddy's Fizzy Suit!

Fizzy! (Consept Design)

Fizzy! (Official Design)

Random Glitchtrap and Springtrap sketches I made years before thinking of this story...

And in case you missed it...!

(Word count: 4,338!)

TO BE CONTINUED!...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 143 13
Y/N grew up with Freddy's and she wanted to work at one of the locations ever since she was a kid.When her parents stopped taking her she was confuse...
96.8K 2.3K 26
🎊🍕💖 (Y/n) is a young woman, very timid but eager to start at her new job! the Freddy Fazbear Mega PizzaPlex! well, maybe not as eager as her youn...
16.4K 601 21
Book cover link- https://images.app.goo.gl/2hqSjEsPxyCvpXHW9 Freddy couldn't want anything more than to bring his "friend" back home. Bonnie has been...
124K 2.9K 20
All was well in Y/ns life he had kind loving parents (that were rich) he had all he ever wanted and could ask for He was a shy and quiet boy who alwa...