❛ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ❜ ( 𝐂𝐄𝐃...

By libbyjaneeeeeeee

000. ▎ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.* ╰┈➤ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Amora Delacour departs from France with h... More

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓.𝟏
• CHAPTER 1 •
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•
•CHAPTER 5•
•CHAPTER 6•
•CHAPTER 7•
•CHAPTER 8•
•CHAPTER 9•
•CHAPTER 10•
•CHAPTER 11•
•CHAPTER 12•
•CHAPTER 13•
•CHAPTER 14•
•CHAPTER 15•
•CHAPTER 16•
•CHAPTER 17•
•CHAPTER 18•
•CHAPTER 19•
•CHAPTER 20•
•CHAPTER 21•
•CHAPTER 22•
•CHAPTER 23•
•CHAPTER 24•
•CHAPTER 25•
•CHAPTER 26•
•CHAPTER 27•
•CHAPTER 28•
•CHAPTER 29•
•CHAPTER 30•
•CHAPTER 31•
•CHAPTER 32•
•CHAPTER 33•
•CHAPTER 34•
•CHAPTER 35•
•CHAPTER 36•
•CHAPTER 37•
•CHAPTER 38•
•CHAPTER 39•
•CHAPTER 40•
•CHAPER 41•
•CHAPER 42•
•CHAPTER 43•
•CHAPTER 44•
•CHAPTER 45•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ꧂
•CHAPTER 46•
•CHAPTER 47•
•CHAPTER 48•
•CHAPTER 49•
•CHAPTER 50•
•CHAPTER 51•
•CHAPTER 52•
•CHAPTER 53•
•CHAPTER 54•
•CHAPTER 55•
•CHAPTER 56•
•CHAPTER 57•
•CHAPTER 58•
•CHAPTER 59•
•CHAPTER 60•
•CHAPTER 61•
•CHAPTER 63•
•CHAPTER 64•
•CHAPTER 65•
•CHAPTER 66•
•CHAPTER 67•
•CHAPTER 68•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ꧂
•CHAPTER 69•
•CHAPTER 70•
•CHAPTER 71•
•CHAPTER 72•
•CHAPTER 73•
•CHAPTER 74•
•CHAPTER 75•
•CHAPTER 76•
•CHAPTER 77•
•CHAPTER 78•
•CHAPTER 79•
•CHAPTER 80•
•CHAPTER 81•
•CHAPTER 82•
꧁ 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ꧂
•CHAPTER 83•
•CHAPTER 84•
•CHAPTER 85•
•CHAPTER 86•
•CHAPTER 87•
•CHAPTER 88•
•CHAPTER 89•
•CHAPTER 90•
•CHAPTER 91•
•CHAPTER 92•

•CHAPTER 62•

4.2K 95 6
By libbyjaneeeeeeee

'Defensive spells'

———

The army was thriving, all students learning more each day and making more memories. But unfortunately Umbridge had some suspicions about some students secretly disappearing.

Cedric and some of the younger students where practicing levitation spells, Amora spotted some students floating over the crowd of kids below them.

One of the younger students, Emily, a third year Ravenclaw, levitated Cedric over her, Amora chucked as she saw her boyfriends move around the the air. Emily smiled bringing Cedric towards the floor gently.

"Working hard is important," Harry clarified, helping struggling students, "but there is something that matters more. Believe in yourself and others, think of of this way: every great wizard has started out as nothing more than what we are now, students. If they can do it, why can't we?"

All of the students stood in a circle, the training dummy bouncing from one students to the other, casting reflective spells.

"Expelliarmus!"

"Deprimo!"

The dummy launched himself towards Ginny, "Reducto!"

The steel dummy exploded into nothing but ash and dust before the ash was filtered their the middle of the floor, all of her siblings look in disbelief.

———

Amora and Cedric sneakily ran out of the room of requirement, hand in hand laughing as they ran down the quiet hallways.

"Come on!" Amora giggled, dragging Cedric along with her.

"Why you in a hurry love?," Cedric questioned, hold onto her tiny hands.

"Well it's you birthday soon and I've got you a early gift," Amora smiled, she'd alway been generous, some say too generous.

"You didn't have to get me anything babe, your all I need," Cedric smiled, making Amora insides melt instantly.

"But you deserve it," Amora argued, making Cedric
laugh at her stubbornness.

"Please take it," Amora pleaded, her eyes narrow give him the puppy dog eyes, which made him melt instantly.

"Fine, I'll take it," he agreed laughing.

Amora laughed, grabbing his hand again dragging him along towards the Hufflepuff dormitory's, and up the stairs toward her room.

"Come in it's fine no ones here, I've got my own room," Amora explained, grabbing the beige wrapped present from under her bed, the weird shape present had a yellow ribbon around the outside of the gift.

"Open it!" Amora squealed, not being able to contain her excitement.

Cedric smiled and shook his head, slowly unraveling the ribbon and removing the rapping paper to reveal the unreleased, Starsweeper XXI broom.

"Wait!? How?!"

Amora giggled, placing a hand on in shoulder, "my mother has a friends who work with the company, and he managed to give us one before the release that happen in months to come."

Cedric was lost for words, he just pulled Amora into a bear hug causing him to fall backwards with her onto of him, both landing on the soft mattress beneath them.

"Thank you, I don't know how I can't do better than this," He smiled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You don't have to do any better," Amora kissed his cheek, leaving a glossy Mark on his cheek.

"Your all I need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 1.5K 32
Amelia has always been a bit strange. She was almost placed in Ravenclaw for her brains but was instead put into Hufflepuff due to her kindness. She'...
410K 10.6K 55
The Triwizard Tournament is finally revived after centuries, but this time, seven champions are called for the task. Although this sounds exciting to...
543K 14.6K 56
❝ PEOPLE ANNOY ME, DIGGORY. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE 𝘠𝘖𝘜. ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ༊*·˚ 💫 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲 in which a girl that lacks manners, prejudice t...
246K 6.5K 56
"Are you playing hard to get?" "Oh please, you think I'd play anything for you? I'm just simply hard to get" "Just admit it, you're in love with me...