•CHAPTER 69•

'New beginnings'

---

The news of the fight at the department of mysteries had already spread around Hogwarts and the wizarding world, along with the death of the one and only Sirius Black. Students moved on quickly, Cedric being accepted into the ministry as Auror trainee, and Amora working as an astronomer from their home, both earning good money.

The orange sunlight grazed over Cedric's face, shining over his perfect facial features. Cedric groaned at the sun beaming over his face, tiredly grab his wand to close the curtains more. Automatically pulling Amora closer to his sculptured chest, tangling his legs with hers.

Amora quietly mumbled in her sleep which Cedric thought was adorable, her face was so angelic to him, her long lashes, her button nose and her perfectly shaped lips that he's been dying to kiss since he woke up.

His index finger tracing down her tiny nose gently moving over her flushed cheeks, creasing it.

The soft purrs from from the bottom on their bed didn't faze Cedric, his grey eyes where glued on the tiny body curled up next to him. Ace climbed over Amora sleeping body nuzzling his head into Amora's forearm attempting to wake her. After a few tried Amora mumbled once again, as she squinted her eyes.

Cedric ran his fingers threw her hair slowly, "morning beautiful."

"Hmmth," Amora muttered, cuddling further into Cedric's chest tracing her index finger into his define abs.

"Fleur is coming over today," Cedric smiled, stroking her hair out of her face as he look into her emerald green eyes. Amora straddling his v-line and resting her chin on his upper chest.

"That's good, I haven't see her since the incident," Amora said smiling, hugging Cedric tightly.

"It would be great to see her, and she never seen our place before either," Cedric pointed out, tapping Amora's tiny nose.

"Well then, I'd better get ready," Amora giggled, but before Amora could get up and start her days a pair of lips crushed into hers, the hum escaped her mouth as she kissed back.

"What was that for?" Amora questioned as she broke the kiss.

"For being beautiful," he smirked, "and for being my girlfriend."

Amora slapped his chest, "shut up!"

Cedric only laughed as his head fell onto the pillow behind him, Amora scuttled off over to one of their closets to pull a outfit out.