•CHAPTER 5•

'Who do you think you are!?'

---

That Sunday morning most of the Beauxbatons girl where hanging about in one of the abandoned corridors, with zero students from Hogwarts and Durmstrang students in sight. The girls where walking toward the black lake, Fleur told people that I was every beautiful. The clear waters and the enlarged green hills above it.

They walked in a large group towards the lake, and noticed from a distance that there where a few people there. Amora noticed the oak tree looking over the lake and a few students followed her toward it.

One of the 2nd year, Nina McRae, ran into one of the Hogwarts boys, and fell onto the long dark grass.

"Watch where your going!" He spat at the young girl.

Nina didn't even lift her head, her face changed expression and Amora noticed. She ran up to the young girls offering her hand, "are you ok Nina?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she answered, wiping her cloths, to remove any mud or grass.

"Tell HER, to watch where she going next time," he spat, which didn't settle well with Amora. she was a very fierce girl, alway helping others and doing what was right.

"who do you think you are?!" Amora shouted, catching everyone's attention.

He only laughed, not even responding to her question. Which angered her.

"Amora, leave it," Fleur said, coming up behind her. Knowing that Amora will probably injure the boy.

"I'm not leaving it Fleur," Amora said, while scowling at the boy.

Fleur didn't care what Amora was going to do at that moment, she grabbed her and Nina's hand dragging them away from the situation that was brewing.

"What a surprise! Girls running away from there problems," the bigheaded boy sniggered.

"That's it!" Amora exploded, pulling out her wand and pointing it in his direction.

"Expelliarmus!" Amora yelped, causing the boy to fly backwards onto the floor.

The boy eyes burned with anger, causing him to fire back at Amora, "stupify!"

"Protego!" Amora shielded herself before the spell could hit her.

"What? How? How did you do that?" He yelled, causing Amora to smirk knowing he was good at defensive magic.

"You should really start practicing your magic, your behind," Amora said with a smirk.

But before she turned to walk away, "oh and, don't judge a pretty face, you shouldn't mess with us," she said before turning.

She turned to notice multiple people stood around them watching with there eye wide open.

"Come on girls, let go," Amora said,!pushing her way threw the crowd of people.

She held Nina close to make sure she didn't bumping into anyone or fall, Nina was like a little sister to Amora, a kind and bright girl.

"Thank you," Nina whispered to Amora.

"No problem," Amora said with a smile, gripping her hand.