•CHAPTER 81•

'Joy'

---

She was engulfed in the dizzy sensation, the darkness continued her in her slumber.

The suddenly beeping noise pierced threw Amora ears as she stirred awake, "Amora! Amora wake up!" The familiar voice panicked as she was still trying to open her eyelids.

The pain increases as she grew more aware of her surroundings, feeling the abdominals pain which felt like knives stabbing her multiple times a second.

Amora eyes turned slightly darker as she cried for help, "please make it stop!" She screamed in agony as she noticed Cedric beside her bed in the familiar white room she visited him a year previously, her hand grasping his tightly as he brushed her hair out of her face.

Her grip got stronger making Cedric Yelp slightly as she tugged in his hand trying to remove the pain from her aching stomach, the sour expression on her face showed her true pain.

"Give her this!" a focused middle aged women said, handing a hexagon bottle to the concerned Cedric that was trying to calm down the golden hair girl who later in the white sheets beneath him.

The top of the bizarre shaped bottle was popped with his own hand before he gently lifted it up to her slightly chapped, "Love you need to take a sip, it'll make you feel better. I promise."

Amora tear filled eyes locked eyes with Cedric sympathetic pupils as he gently lifted the tip of the bottle to her lips helping the pour some in her mouth.

The distressed young girl breathing calmed as she swallowed the leafy green liquid, her grip loosened as the antibiotic kicked in. Her eyes closed in satisfaction as her pain decreased.

"See your alright," Cedric cooed, as her held her hand in his while kissing the back of her palm.

Her breathing pick up every now and again as she felt a few kicks and contractions making Cedric kiss either her hand, cheek or lips as she groaned
From the pain.

"Your gonna be ok, I promise," Cedric whispers as he tucked a pieces of Amora's silky hair behind her ear as she groaned a little, "it wouldn't be to long now."

Her vision became blurry once again.

"Get her ready!" Another women said as she enter the room along with others.

"How are you feeling, Amora?" The older women asked quite loudly.

The pain was unbearable, Amora didn't even expect labour to be this painful, "how long!?"

"Not long now sweetheart," the women said gently.

The wires that connect Amora to the machine made Her worry as she felt the pain increase causing the machine to beep every now and again.

The loud murmured sound came from her parted lips as Cedric held her hand in his.

"Amora dear, you need to push," the nurse said.

She nodded slowly. The pain slowly being replaced as Cedric kissed her left temple.

The weak sensation has been taking over her tiny body, as she found it harder to push after the last few hours.

"One more!" She said, "one More! Your doing so well!"

She grasped Cedric hand tightly, focusing on pushing her way through the pain and finally meeting her baby.

The weak whimper cried through out the room making Amora huff out of exhaustion.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you," Cedric whispered as tears fall down his cheeks, his forehead resting on her shoulder.

"It's a boy!" One of them chimed, as she swaddled the newly born baby in a white Cotten planter after they clean him up.

The tiny boy was gently placed in Amora's weak arms, the quiet whimpers warmed her heart as she saw the tiny boy that hadn't even opened his little eyelids.

"He's perfect," Amora whispered, as Cedric huddled beside her looking at his little boy.

"He's a mini you," Amora giggled, "he's the double of you."

Cedric's index finger traced the tiny baby's facial features slowly making him squirm a little, which made both of them giggle, "ticklish are you?"

"Sekani Amos Diggory," Cedric breathed, "our little boy."

---

Cedric held Sekani close to his chest as he stood near the enlarged glass window that looked out onto the London skyline, the sleeping boy snuggling into his fathers chest as he slept slept soundly.

Amora was cuddled under the white hospital sheets deep in slumber, her breathing was steady and calm as she held one of the pillows close to her chest.

"Mommy's sleeping," Cedric whispered to the Carmel haired boy in his arms while rocking his from side to side Keeping the baby asleep.

"Are you gonna open you little eyes for daddy?" He asked softly as his thumb rubbed Sekani chubby cheeks. The tiny human squirmed from Cedric touch, his tiny human face scrunched up as the newly born baby open his eyes, only to reveal the light emeralds green eyes that he adored.

Sekani's eyes looked up at Cedric's grey eyes making Him smile, "you've got mommy's eyes haven't you little man."

The gurgling child looked at Cedric with a toothless smile.

The light giggled from behind him caught his attention making Cedric turn his head to see Amora sitting up in the hospital bed, her eyes fully of love as she saw him with their son.

"My two boys," she giggled while brushing her hair out of her face.

"He's beautiful love," Cedric said with a large
Grin forming on his lips.

"Isn't he just."