tranquility ; quackity

QUACKITYLUVR tarafından

started 04/02/21 finished 13/03/21 quackity x fem oc! in which 2 streamers become quickly acquainted, if you... Daha Fazla

intro~
one~
two~
three~
four~
five~
six~
eight~
nine~
ten~
eleven~

seven~

14.4K 368 840
QUACKITYLUVR tarafından

february 14, 2021.

i rolled over and saw alex still asleep, we both move around in our sleep at night so it was hard to stay comfortable. i needed to shower so i nudged his shoulder.

"vera its so early." he said while groaning.

"happy valentine's day bitch." i said while covering most of my face from just waking up. "also it's 9:30 we slept 12 hours."

he smiled.

"happy valentine's day mi amor." he said in a groggy morning voice.

"i need to shower." i told him.

"yeah go ahead. i'm going back to sleep for a bit." he said while yawning.

i giggled and pushed myself out of bed. i walked to my suitcase and picked out my outfit for today. i walked upstairs and grabbed a towel from the closet.

i turned on the water and got in.

i got out of the shower and got dressed, i made sure everyone was awake before i started blow drying my hair.

i finished drying my hair and went back down stairs. alex was sitting at this monitor playing around with something.

"whatcha' doing?" i asked while standing beside him.

he didn't look at me and just kept going on with whatever he was doing. "just getting a few things ready for stream." he said while focused. he looked really good with his messy morning hair. i ran my hand through his hair and went to go sit back down on the bed.

"i have an idea for you birthday stream." he said to me.

"oh you remembered?" i asked genuinely surprised.

"of course i remember your birthday. you chose to come to mexico to spend it with me instead of family and friends." he said reassuringly. "anyways. we are going to do a baking stream and bake you a cake." i smiled. i felt so genuinely cared about around him, it was crazy.

"let's go make breakfast." i told him.

"are you good at cooking because i don't think i've seen you make a meal ever.. you eat out or just don't eat at all." we both laughed.

"i took care of my parents my whole life, i've gotten pretty good at cooking." i said while smiling.

we got upstairs and alex's mom was leaving the house. "i'm going out for coffee with your tía, i'll be back later!"

"tell her i said hi." he said, obviously still tired.

"how are you still tired we slept for so long." i laughed.

he pushed his hair out of his face. "i don't even know, i think i'm just hungry."

we both laughed.

i started making pancakes and alex came and helped me.

it was about 11:30 by the time we were done eating. "what time are we streaming and what are we even doing." i asked him while grabbing our plates and going to the sink to wash them.

"i don't know yet, why?"

an idea came to my head. "can i paint your nails?" i smiled cheesily. "please alexxxx?"

he sighed with a smirk on his face.

"fine." i smiled even bigger.

he walked into his moms room and came out with a basket of nail polish.

"this good enough?" he asked.

i smiled while nodding.

it was about 2 pm and he sat down and got ready to stream.

"you stay over there until i look over at you then drag your chair in and sit beside me, okay?"

i nodded and smiled. he started the stream.

all his viewers started rolling in.

i felt nervous, i know there's people who won't like us together, but we really aren't together. we're still just friends.

"happy valentine's day chat!" he almost yelled. i smiled watching him stream.

he talked for a few more minutes until he got a donation.

"big q who's your valentine?"

he smiled and looked over at me. i was shaking but i brought my chair over and sat down.

we looked at each other and started laughing.

"vera say hi." he welcomed me.

"hi guys!" i said while waving.

"do you want to tell them what we're doing today?" he asked.

"you can tell them." i said shyly.

"vera why are you being so shy aren't you a streamer?" he laughed.

i hid my face into his shoulder for a second.

"shut the fuck up." i said getting in his face.

"or what?" he teased back.

we both smirked. i backed up shaking my head.

"yeah that's what i thought." he said all serious.

we both burst out laughing.

"vera is gonna paint my nails." he said while looking over at me. i blushed.

the chat started spamming simp.

"chat i'm not a simp! i swear!" he said while laughing.

"oh yeah for sure." i said while dragging on the word sure.

"are you trying to say something?" he asked me trying to be "serious".

"okay can i paint your nails now?" i asked.

"fine." he responded.

i grabbed black nail polish and i was shaking the bottle when alex got another donation.

"this is definitely just for publicity don't get your hopes up chat"

alex leaned towards me.

"can i kiss you?" he whispered.

"i mean you told me you were going to and you never did." i whispered back.

"so yes or no?"

"yes."

he grabbed my chin and pointed my face up and we both leaned in. our lips attached for a few seconds, we both backed away. we burst out laughing.

"definitely just publicity chat." he said. i smiled. "okay now paint my nails."

i painted his nails and we had conversations with chat.

he was moving his hand too much. "stop moving your hand!" i flicked him in the head.

"owww you didn't have to flick me." he said over dramatically and fake crying.

"you'll be fine." i said while smiling.

"i'm in an abusive relationship guys send help." he said while wiping his "tears".

i finished painting his nails and alex ended the stream.

i was picking up the nail polish when alex started talking.

"i had a lot of fun today. more fun than i had with karl but don't tell him that."

we both laughed.

i paused.

what even were alex and i, just friends?  i know he likes me and i like him but we haven't even talked about becoming official.

"are you okay mi amor?" he asked.

"what is going on with us?" i asked.

he had a puzzled look on his face.

"vera obviously i want to be with you, have i not made it anymore obvious? the only reason i havent it because i haven't talked to you if you would be okay with long distance." he said sincerely.

"well do you want to be long distance?" i asked.

"of course vera, are you okay with it?"

"obviously." i laughed.

"well then would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

i smiled.

"yes i would."

heyyyyy another chapter WOOOOO!!!!!! i hope you enjoyed reading and thank you for reading!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

126K 1.7K 43
A series of completed imagines of your favorite band; The Beatles. This book contains no smut or slash, so it is clean for the innocent mind. Age ra...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
75.7K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
192K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...