SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Bonus #2

27.2K 1.4K 1K
By BTS_lifehacks

I will be jumping around a lot in time in these bonus chapters because I have so many ideas with all kinds of situations. So don't get scared when I make it far out in the future, I just need parent taekook because it's the best thing ever😭✌️

AND there will be a Q&A by the end of the chapter since that has been requested💜

Hajun is kinda just a mix between taekook, you can imagine him however you like😍

Sorry if there are mistakes! I have a headache, but I still wanted to write 💀

[13 years after the epilogue (Hajun is 16, taekook are around 36)]

______________

Hajun grumbles as he throws his bag to the side and falls down on his bed. He can feel the anger flaring inside of his chest just wanting to break out. It's probably his wolf that just wants to break free. They are both frustrated.

Why? Well, Hajun is getting picked on these days because some guys from his school caught him kissing an older male friend he has. It was in the heat of the moment and he wasn't thinking... his friend was leaning in and he didn't know what to do. So he just went with the flow, unfortunately some of his classmates walked by and saw it.

The worst part is... the guy he kissed is also an alpha.

Pfft, imagine being so gay you can't even get an omega or beta.

Do you think he has taken it up the ass? Eww as an alpha!?

His clothes give him away-

Fucking weirdo.

He knows it will die down at some point, but it still hurts and it makes him mad. People find the smallest things to gossip about and he honestly doesn't have the energy to deal with it. But they have started qhysically annoying him too now and that's where he drags the line.

It's not in an abusive way fortunetly, but in an annoying teasing way. Pinching his sides, putting their legs in front of him when he walks by or throwing stuff at him in class.

Hajun has always been a rather calm person, but he is an alpha and his temper isn't always easy to control. He doesn't want to hurt anyone... he just likes the thought of seeing his bullies in agony-

Ugh, he needs to stop. His wolf needs to chill damn.

"Hajun!" the said boy hears his father yell from the first floor. It's Taehyung, he probably got home after picking up Hajun's younger sister.

"What!?" he yells back.

"Can you go help in the restaurant?"

Hajun sighs. Their family have a restaurant downtown, Jungkook runs it on full time and he works a lot. But he loves his job, however Hajun hates working there.

"I don't want to!"

"Let me refrace," Taehyung yells first, he's on his way up the stairs, "you have to help."

"Argh!" Hajun says annoyed and stays on his bed when he hears the door open. Taehyung's head pops in and he takes in the rather sorry sight of his son, face first on the bed.

"Come on, Jungkook needs help cleaning up," Taehyung says.

"I don't wanna..."

Taehyung frowns and walks inside the room. He knows Hajun dislikes working, but he's never this down. He walks over to him and sits down on the edge of the bed, reaching a hand out to run through his son's hair.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Junnie, I'm not stupid. Come on, you can tell me," Taehyung says. He studies Hajun as the boy takes a deep breath and sits up tiredly. He has debated for a long time if he should tell his parents about the current teasing, but he has refrained from doing so because he's scared they will freak out and show up at school suddenly.

"It... it's really nothing... I'm just feeling some stuff in my body, werewolf things I guess," he replies. Now he has hinted to it at least, that must be enough.

"Your body? How so?"

"I don't know, I just feel more angry. I don't know why," he states and looks down at his hands. He has indeed been feeling tempered. Even if the teasing is only a small part of his day, it has pulled the final straw and he's taking it out on others. He gets into fights with his family all the time and it's not good for any of them.

The boy soon feels a hand on his back and he gets dragged into a side hug, "I noticed. But you don't have be scared of it Hajun, this is natural at your age. You're just trying to learn who you are."

"An angry, stubborn alpha?"

"No," Taehyung chuckles fondly as he looks at his son, "you're just in doubt."

Taehyung knows better than anyone who he got that from.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're like me in many ways, but I'm not the only parent you know," Taehyung says, "your father knows exactly what you're going through. Not feeling comfortable in your own flesh, not understanding why you react in certain ways and so on."

Hajun looks at Taehyung for second before letting his eyes fall back on his hands. He's aware that Jungkook is a pure-blood obviously, and it can't have been easy. Hajun doesn't know why he never asked about it... maybe it's because his and Jungkook's relationship... isn't really running as smoothly as one might think.

It's not like they hate each other or anything it's just- awkward when they are together. Both of them doesn't really talk that much and they don't have that many topics to discuss. When Hajun was younger, they were really close. But as he grew older, some stuff happened along the way and things got rather silent between them.

Hajun remembers getting picked up by Jungkook one time at school and the other students were frightened to death because of that. It was like a taboo... to have Jungkook as a father. Hajun didn't want to get picked on, so he kept quiet about it and just asked if Taehyung could pick him up instead. Hajun still regrets that to this day because he knows Jungkook isn't stupid. He obviously figured out why his 10 year old son suddenly didn't want him near his school anymore. Hajun hates himself for being such a terrible son.

That was just one of the things that made it weird. They still have amazing moments together as a family, but when it's just the two of them, it's different.

"It's not something I'm just saying to make you feel less alone, it's true," Taehyung adds, "you have to help him in the restaurant anyway. You can ask him about it."

"Wouldn't it be weird? I mean, what if he doesn't want to talk about it?" the younger asks hesitently. He doesn't want to make it even more awkward than it already is. He loves Jungkook, but he's scared of messing up between them any further.

"Of course not silly, he's your father," Taehyung smiles, "you're his world, he will reply sincerely."

Hajun bites his lip and looks down again. He guesses he can give it a try?

______________

Hajun's eyes keep going from the table, to Jungkook, then back to the table. He's currently cleaning up the surface as he has been requested to while Jungkook takes the tables at the other end of the room.

There has been silence between them since they started closing up and they are almost done. Hajun keeps sending timid glances at the elder, wondering how he should break the ice. Hajun has always wanted to know more about his parents and their early days, but he never build the courage to start a conversation.

However, he plans on changing that today.

He watches as Jungkook stands straight and stretches his body, probably tired after working a long shift. He takes his cloth and brings it behind the disk and then inside the kitchen. Mean while, Hajun leans again the table he finished and takes a deep sigh. His father is tired... is it really okay to start up such a conversation with him?

"Did you have a good day at school?" Jungkook asks once he comes back out.

"It was... fine," Hajun replies. It's their every day question, Jungkook asks about his day, Hajun replies and then the other way around. But today, Jungkook notices that something is wrong. Hajun seems more tired than he usually is and it's concerning for the elder.

Jungkook gulps slightly. He knows he's not good talking about things like emotions, but he hates seeing his son so... out of energy. Not to mention that the younger has been a ticking time-bomb the entire week.

"A-Are you okay?" Fucking hell, why is he suddenly stuttering? Wimp.

"Yeah... kinda," Hajun replies but Jungkook isn't convinced in the least. He isn't sure if he's good at reading peoples mood based on their faces, but he can scent that there's some hesitation and even nerves oozing from the other.

Jungkook walks over to him and stands beside him, leaning against the table as well. They are silent for a while, but it isn't awkward as it usually would be.

"Anything you want to talk about?" Jungkook then asks. He has never really had such conversations with Hajun before, so he can feel his own nervers starting to twitch alive. Why is he so bad at this?

"Well... dad told me I should talk to you about it but... it's not really important, you're probably tired so it can wait-" the boy says but Jungkook quickly shakes his head.

"I'm not tired, and even if I was I would still listen to you. Your safety is my first priority," Jungkook says. Hajun looks at his father for a little while and feels a certain warmth in his chest. Home. Is that what this feels like?

"It's just... My body is starting to do weird stuff and I don't know why, Taehyung said you have felt the same way?"

Jungkook tilts his head slightly, "your body? What do you feel?"

How do you even describe this feeling? "Anger. Frustration... Restlessness. Stuff like that?" Hajun almost asks himself, "it's really nothing, I'm just overreacting."

Jungkook smiles fondly, but once again he gently shakes his head no, "you're not, it's important to listen to your body."

Jungkook looks down for a second and starts to recall how he felt back when Jeon started growing stronger and more eager. His process started way earlier than Hajun's though, considering he was left on the street when he was 8. The wolves start growing once there's a thread or obstical that can cause potential harm to the human side. That's why Jungkook knows Hajun is holding something back. A whole lot probably.

"It's normal for alphas to feel this way and unfortunately a lot of them ignores the emotions that are suddenly exploding inside of them. That's why many alphas turn into arrogant and rude people..." Jungkook says, "but these feelings don't appear suddenly, there's always a reason why your wolf is starting to show emotion."

Jungkook looks over and watches his son gulp, wondering if he got the hint. Seems like it hit at home there. The younger fiddles with his hands and his eyes start to sting. He won't cry, he swears to himself he won't let a single tear drop.

"So... what happened?" Jungkook presses on. He knows he shouldn't be pushy, but it's important his son tells him if he's in danger or anything close to it.

The boy sighs deeply. He guesses he can't run from it now no matter he does.

"I just... messed up," he begins, "Jackson kissed me and some of my classmates saw it."

There. Now it's out. Hajun looks down and doesn't dare to look at his father. He's only 16, he shouldn't be walking around and kissing people. And definitely not his childhood friends. Jungkook knows Jackson, he also knows that the male is an alpha so it shouldn't be hard to figure out what the dilemma is in this situation.

"So... I guess they are teasing me about it and- and it just makes my wolf freak out. I know I messed up, but why are they so mean towards me? I didn't do anything to them-" Hajun's eyes shine gold for a second, his anger building up again.

Silence falls over them and Hajun still hasn't looked at his dad. Is he mad? Weirded out? Confused? It's impossible to guess.

"What do you mean by you messed up?" Jungkook then asks. Hajun frowns slightly, isn't it obvious?

"He's an alpha?"

"So?" Jungkook continues. Hajun opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Why is Jungkook so... chill? Shouldn't he be like 'you can't date until you're 18' or 'kissing is for adults!' that's what most dads would say, probably.

"What do you mean so? They think I'm a weakling now..."

"For kissing another alpha?"

"Yes..."

"Then they are the problem, not you," Jungkook smiles, "you shouldn't be embarrassed of such things. You might get a mate who's an alpha."

"But I... I don't want to seem submassive..."

"There's nothing wrong with being submassive, it's your wolf that makes you feel the opposite way," Jungkook explains, "alphas are meant to lead and be strong. But it's only our wolves that are the alphas, we are just normal people."

"You're not... you're the strongest person on the planet," Hajun huffs.

"And don't you think I know the struggle you're going through?" Jungkook asks with a slightly amused smile. He knows exactly what his son is feeling. He remembers it clear as day, the arching feeling in his chest and constant feeling of losing control.

Hajun bites his lip and nods slightly. "But... you could just beat them up if it became too much, I... I can barely defend myself."

"I could have beat them up, yes. But I didn't. At least not intended," the elder man says, "violence is never the answer."

Hajun grabs his hair in frustration.

"I know! That's why I'm mad, why- why is my body flowing with anger and the need to hurt someone when I clearly know it's not the answer!?" Hajun says in an angry manner. He hates it. He's turning into an asshole and he doesn't like that, not at all.

"I don't... I don't want to be an alpha..." he adds and his shoulders slumps back down.

Once again, the silence falls and the only sound in the room is the small ticks from the clock on the wall. It's getting darker outside considering it's evening and the moon is already visible.

"I know. I didn't want to be one either," the raven-haired male says, "but now. I have accepted who I am. And you are just like me."

"What do you mean?"

Jungkook looks over and smiles, "a pure soul captured in a dangerous body."

Hajun stares as he takes in the words. He has never thought of that before. Through his childhood, he always realized he wasn't like the other alphas. He wasn't as big and he didn't want to play the games they played. They were too scary. Too violent. Hajun has never been like that, he has never seeked for a fight or some sort of adrenalin kick to get a feeling of living, it hasn't be necessary.

"I grew up in a way many would describe as 'miserable' but... I believe it has teached me the true sides of life that many will never understand," Jungkook begins, "and in the end, it lead me to the people who means the most to me. Not a family that got picked by blood, but picked by trust, love and care. Your blood and your rank doesn't decide your life. I mean, I got raised by an omega who had no clue how a pure-blood was build together, but he still managed."

Jungkook refers to Jin obviously. The man who gave up everything in order to protect a child he didn't even create. He has a heart of gold like no other.

"Sure, I got bullied most of my life, but in the end I never wished anything bad upon the people who did it to me, even though I got my justice. Just like they didn't know anything about me, I didn't know anything about them. From the outside, we were not even that different. However, we chose to express our feelings differently and that's what makes the difference between an alpha and a prick," Jungkook smiles softly and places a hand on his son's shoulder, he let's the other one rest right over Hajun's beating heart, "everyone can be called an alpha, but only the right people live up to the name."

He pulls back and watches as Hajun's eyes start to tear up. It seems like these last few weeks have been heavy in his heart, but finally he got to let it go.

"Why... why are people mean?"

"Because we live in a judgemental society. But mostly it's because people see things in you that they envy, for example, feeling love."

Hajun sniffs, feeling the emotions taking over.

"You don't have to be scared of what you are feeling. One day, a person will control all of that anger inside you," Jungkook says, "just like it did for me."

Hajun looks up. He promised himself he wouldn't cry, but here he is... in front of his pure-blood father, bawling his eyes out like a stupid child. He has felt stuck in this situation, not knowing what to do or what was right or wrong. He didn't hate the kiss, he doesn't hate Jackson... but those things are still what he blames for his pain. However, that isn't the problem at all, he was just focusing on the wrong things.

"Okay..." he mumbles as he feels Jungkook hesitently wrap his muscular arms around him. They don't hug often, they haven't done it in years of what Hajun recalls. But it feels nice. Very nice.

"You just got to be yourself."

Hajun returns the hug and burries his face deep in his father's chest. The man that has went through way more pain than he has listened to him. Understood him and most importantly, accepted him. Now he feels bad for not wanting to help with the restaurant... it was selfish of him.

Hajun might have had his moments with his family, but in the end... he think got pretty lucky with this one.

"Okay."

________

A little insight on the future of this family! I don't really know what I intended with this chapter, I just wanted to show the fact that Jungkook has struggled with being a father, but in the end it turns out he's a good one! 💜 Was it good? Boring?

Sorry, this one wasn't very taekook related, but I just love the father - son relations I have in the story between Jungkook and Jin, so I thought it would be nice to make a chapter where Jungkook takes after his father and gives advice to his own son😍

Anyway, here are the names if you want to ask some questions💜 I will keep it open for a week or so💜 the questions can be from any time periode before taekook turned 36-ish

[CLOSED]

Jungkook

Taehyung

Jin

Namjoon

Jimin

Hoseok

Yoongi

Suho

Chanyeol

Author (mweh)

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy and see you in future bonus chapters or my other stories! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 139K 52
Bubbly Taehyung and stubborn Jungkook are neighbors during quarantine, not knowing that their status as strangers would turn into something more when...
495K 12.1K 35
₊˚ ˑ༄ ❛ 𝑶𝑯, 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼! ❜ ↳💣🖇️🧸 ━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, kevin ball's daughter, ...
1M 61.7K 47
A story where a True blood Alpha was finding his mate who happens to be chubby. "You're gonna reject me right?" "I-" "You're going to." ________ [TH...
828K 74K 85
Taehyung has never quite understood Jimin's fascination with humans and decides that he wants to experience first hand what draws his brother to them...