The Rejcted Luna

By Jkenzie314

Artemis Terry, living in her father's pack- Emerald Guardians located on the edge of the Romanian border. Art... More

How it all came about
My life as an omega
Cursed
Weak. Pathetic. Shallow
Judged
Natalie? Nice? Impossible!
Where our loyalty lies
Lydia
Betrayed
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Take me far away from here
Enough is enough
To beg like a dog
Welcome to the pack
Preparations for the Gala
To submit!
My title, restored at last
My own little inner circle
Preparing for the Gala
Attacked
Mated to an Alpha
No one insults his mate
Never insult his mate: part two
Transferring packs
You have my blessings
It hurts to say goodbye
You are not my equal
Stupid mate bond
Why do I even bother
Michelle
Shameful secret exposed
Rejected
As if rejection wasn't enough
Her shattered world
Escape
Rouges
Define the word 'pain'
No one hurts my angel and lives
Crimson Blood
He's so considerate
Hard to trust
I would never hurt you
The wolf's out of the bag
Digging
Trust us
Doors open, doors close
Broken beyond repair
If you fall, I will catch you
A new leaf
A friend indeed. Or three
Crimson Blood Luna Wannabe
Elemental powers
Blissfully relaxed
Celestial Moon
Family secrets
Fight
Stranger things
Victory
Punishment
She's mine and mine alone
Couple's hideaway for two
Memories from the grave
Drowning in the waves of passion
Love in the shower
Vacation in the sun
Live in the moment
The time spent together
Homecoming disaster
Some people never learn
Luna Ceremony preparations
Stress reliever
A friend indeed; or six
The gift of family
It's time to shine
Luna Ceremony
The missing rose
๐Ÿ“ฃShoutouts๐Ÿ“ฃ
Main Characters
{~โ™ฅ๏ธ~โœจSurpriseโœจ~โ™ฅ๏ธ~}

Taking you home

23.9K 695 17
By Jkenzie314

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Dimitri
Once we left the infirmary, called my driver to pick us up at the entrance. He arrived in three minutes and we got into my black Tesla.
"I thought you said from the packhouse to the infirmary wss a 20 minute drive, how'd your driver get here so fast?" Artemis asked as she sat in the backseat with me, nervously twiddling her thumbs.

"I had mindlinked him to come to the infirmary when I brought you here," I said.
"Ah okay," her voice was soft.
As we drove along she was silent, nervous even. I wondered where this dude if her had come from. I figured she was a little on guard, untrusting, judgemental even. Who could blame her?

"Uh I could. She shouldn't be scared of us, she's our mate," Roman said slightly offended.
"Roman I told you we're taking it slow, she's traumatized," I reminded him.
"Yes but why? She should love us, not be scared of us," Roman argued.
"Look we'll wait for her to come to us, we won't go to her, otherwise she'll think we're rushing her," I told him as I tried to make him see things from my point of view.

After that we didn't say anything to each other. Artemis looked out the window, staring into space several times, Roman fell asleep and the driver just drove. I sat there looking at the angel in front of me, she was so frail and tiny. I needed to take good care of her. I couldn't let my heartless mentality get in the way of our relationship, I had to be nice in front of her or I could only succeed in pushing her away.
It wasn't going to be easy.

Artemis
I could practically feel his eyes on me, staring at me, scrutinizing me, judging me. I stared out of the window, watching into the darkness. The trees were indistinguishable, the sky was cloudy and the road in front was dark, the headlights if the car being the only source of light.
"Say something to him," Caroline said in my head.

"Like what?" I answered.
"I don't know, anything. Ask him about his pack, his family, his way of life," Caroline offered.
"I don't need to hear those things from him, I already know those things! The name of his pack is Crimson Blood and he tortures wolves and is heartless, cold and devoid of any emotion!" I said.

"That's not true! I don't believe it! If he were really 'heartless' 'cold' and 'devoid of any emotion' then would he have saved us from the rouges?" Caroline growled.
"He probably has an ulterior motive for-"
"Do you think he would've taken care of us and brought us to his pack where we could be safe and happy?!"

I didn't say anything. How could I when I knew she was right.
"Exactly! He's our second chance mate Artemis, he's been placed in our path for a reason, he's had a difficult past I'm sure, I saw the pain in his eyes. The emptiness, the hurt. He's broken just like us Artemis," Caroline said in a less harsh tone of voice.
"I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. We'll see if we can trust him," I said simply.

We eventually reached what I assumed to be the packhouse. It was a mansion that was really big and expansive. The outside was painted black and there looked to be about seven floors. There were large windows upstairs and downstairs and the lawn was immaculate. The driver parked the car and we got out. There was a brisk breeze blowing and I shivered slightly.

Dimitri led me up the path leading to the front door and opened it, the dining hall was the first room we passed, it was nice with its  white walls, and marble floors. There was a long table on the middle and the kitchen was visible through a window like hole in the wall. I saw several pack members walking around, the place was noisy and everyone seemed to be minding their own business.

No-one paid mind to us as we walked through the dining hall and up a flight of stairs, for which I was grateful for. I wasn't up to meeting and greeting anyone, at least not while I wore a hospital gown with a coat on to cover my skinny frame. I kept my head bent low as we walked. Although several pack members stopped to greet Dimitri as we passed, they didn't stay long to chat. Apparently Dimitri was too intimidating to approach and share idle conversation with.

Just then we were approached by a couple. They looked to be in their forties and looked vibrant and healthy, much unlike some couples I encountered. The woman had shoulder length chocolate brown  hair, a fair complexion and she was curvaceous and absolutely gorgeous. The man had short, curly black hair, a tanned complexion and he was trim and fit. He looked to be about Dimitri's height.

The woman next to him was tall like Lydia, but even in her three inch heels she looked short compared to the man next to her. Both had silver eyes like Dimitri and had an aura of strength and power radiating off of them.
"Дмитрий где ты был? Мы с твоим отцом искали тебя?"
(Dimitri where were you? Your father and I were looking for you)
the woman said smiling as she walked up to Dimitri with open arms.

"They're Russian! Of course they're Russian! No matter how hard he tried to hide it, I knew his accent sounded familiar when I heard it," I said to Caroline.
"So what if they're Russian? What does it prove? Marcus isn't the only Russian speaking Alpha you know," Caroline said sarcastically.
"Point taken but why did he try to hide it though?" I pressed on.
"I don't know but I'm sure he did it for a good reason," Caroline replied.

"Привет, мама, отец. Я просто пошел в лазарет,"
(Hello Mother, Father. I just went to the infirmary)
Dimitri said to them.
The woman was just about to say more when I cleared my throat and Dimitri looked down at me.
"Oh I'm so sorry, Mother, Father this is Artemis, I rescued her from Vasili's rouges when they tried to... assault her on the cliff,"
Dimitri said in English.

"Oh no! The poor thing," the woman exclaimed as she walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry darling. Did any of them hurt you?"
At first I was stunned. It had been a long time since I had anyone hug me like this. Maternally. Mother never visited me while I lived in Shining Cosmos, even if she did, she'd never hug me. And if she ever did hug me, it would be for attention and for everyone to think she was a compassionate, caring mother who loved me. Lies!

"Этот ублюдок не уважает женщин, он обращается со своим скотом лучше, чем со своими волчонками. Неудивительно, что у него все еще нет пары,"
(That bastard has no respect for women, he treats his cattle better than he treats his she wolves. No wonder he's still mateless)
The woman said angrily in Russian.

"Mom she doesn't speak Russian," Dimitri said.
Oh so she's his mother! And the man must be his father. This means this wasn't just any ordinary couple, but the former Alpha and Luna of Crimson Blood Pack. Hmm. Makes sense.
Dimitri's mother released me and stepped back to observe me, her eyes roamed my body and stopped when they reached the hospital gown and coat.

"So you took her to the infirmary. That's good what did Dr Sandy say?" she asked looking at her son.
"She's suffered several bites and scratches but surprisingly they healed up," Dimitri told her.
"Hold on where's Everice? I haven't seen her since we came home," Dimitri's father said.
"I told Jène and Rita to take her home, didn't she come back yet?" Dimitri inquired.

"No she's not here, we arrived from your grandmother's house a few minutes ago, we haven't seen her since then," Dimitri's mother said.
"I'll get Todd to look for her," Dimitri sighed as he took his phone out from his pocket.
"Can you take Artemis to my room please Mom?"
"Your room? Why your room?" his mother asked raising her eyebrows.

"I'll tell you later, please take her, she's dirty and needs a shower, her skin is probably so itchy from being on the ground," Dimitri replied.
"He's so sweet. He's worried about our skin being itchy," Caroline said swooningly.
"Yeah he's sweet," I admitted.

"Alright if you say so, come on dear, let's get you cleaned up," Dimitri's mother put her arm around my shoulder and guided me down the hall while Dimitri left with his father. Caroline whined when he left and I felt a pang in my chest. I recognized it as the mate pull. It was something that held two wolves together and was like a magnetic force, keeping us close.

When we were separated, it felt like a small hole in your chest, but when you were close to your mate, the feeling immediately goes away. I haven't felt the mate pull in a very long time so when Dimitri left, it was a much bigger feeling. You know when you stay in one position for too long, then you move and you get this stinging, prickly sensation as the circulation gets moving again? That's how I felt, but a little worse.

Dimitri's mother walked me down the hall and I walked with her but my thoughts kept on drifting back to Dimitri. He'd only been gone for a few seconds but I felt like he was gone for a few hours. I missed him, I didn't want to miss him but I missed him anyway. And no matter how much I tried to deny it, it was clear. I wanted my mate.

Author's note: Three chapters in two days. I'm so generous. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, isn't Dimitri so sweet? He cares for Artemis, respects her, and treats her so well. Unlike Marc-ass.
Shoutout to @RiaB89 for coming up with that innovative name. 😆😆😆
And may I also add that The Rejected Luna has  reached 2.35k this morning?!
I am so happy, thank you all for the support, lovely votes and comments and for adding my book to your reading list. I love you all so much 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 16.1K 51
After being blinded by those sworn to protect her, Artemis trades her vision for her ability to have a mate. Only things are not as they seem when sh...
121K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...
51.6K 1.8K 42
"Fight me Alpha!" I had said angrily specifically calling him Alpha. "I will not fight a fragile thing such as yourself" The training ground fell sil...
2.5K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...