Aladdin Without Genie

Par MrKindnessKing

The story is similar to Aladdin naam toh suna Hoga serial.Hope u like it Plus

Character sketch for season 1
Prologue
That's how they met
Friendship and love
Do or die
Double Trouble
Omar is back
New story

War for Yasmine

335 11 0
Par MrKindnessKing

Present minister:-Why are you so nervous, king Zafar.Our defence was four times stronger than usual today.
No one can attack us.

Zafar:-Do you remember Omar the warrior?

Present minister nods.

Zafar:-He knew every shortcut and secret doors of this castle.He would have taught it to his son too.

They were in the courthall but Zafar was standing near the throne.
They hear someone speaking sitting in the throne.It was Aladdin.

Aladdin:-He's right.That's why I reached here without getting caught.

Zafar and the minister gets shocked and feared.They tries to leave the place but in the entrance.Pravin gave a mass entry.

Pravin:-No way out.

The minister:-Soldiers.Hurry up here.

Some soldiers arrived.The minister smirk at Pravin and Aladdin.They did the same.The soldiers arrested Zafar and the minister because they are not soldiers.They are black thieves members.

Pravin:-What did you do to the king and his family.

Aladdin:- And to the Princess Yasmine.

Zafar smiled.

Pravin:-His smile indicates that the king and his family were prisoned in Egypt.

Zafar:-Nice guess.Yes,it is true.What are you going to do now?

Pravin asked the gang members to prison Zafar and the minister in the dark cell.The gang members nodded and take them to the dark cell but before that Zafar and the minister escaped.They started their travel to Egypt.

Pravin:-Aladdin,Claim the throne and become the king.

Aladdin:-Why me?You are better than me.You can claim the throne and become king and lead us to rescue too.

The gang members ran to Aladdin

The gang member:-Zafar and the minister escaped from us and they talked that they were going to

Pravin:-Egypt,I know.that's my plan and now I need a good learner to be a king so I am asking no I am ordering you to claim the throne.The king and the princess will be impressed by your victory too.By that you can marry her in the future.

Aladdin:-It's not my victory,It's our victory.

Aladdin claim the throne and become the King of Agrabah.Hearing the news,all the soliders were angry but the civilian were happy because they know the black theives were good.The soliders obeyed Aladdin because he is  the King.Aladdin ordered the army to get ready for the war on Egypt.They sent a messenger to Egypt kingdom for a war.Zafar killed the messenger.
Aladdin and his whole army of Agrabah came to Egypt to declare a war.The Egypt army had already set traps to kill them.Aladdin decided to stepback and wait.The sunset and the army created a tents to sleep for the night.Here in the castle of Egypt,

Zafar :-(talking to the king and his family) I will defeat the army and Agrabah will be his forever.

Princess Yasmine:-No,you can't, Aladdin will never leave you.

Zafar:-Really,princess.Mark my words,he will be dead before the sunrise.

and left the prison.

Yasmine was crying because she is missing Aladdin a lot.Zafar came to the balcony and ordered the archers to shoot fire arrows on the tents.They did.Aladdin and the army ran to the entrance gate.They trying to destroy atlast they did but the sunrise.They were tired because of destroying the gates and the Army of Egypt were full energetic.So Pravin decided new format of attacking the Egyptian army.It worked and Aladdin entered  into the Prison secretly.Aladdin gets shocked seeing Yasmine who was Sana to him inside a prison.

Yasmine:-My Father had told me the names of seven princes before we get arrested.But,I do not remember any of them.Because I am lost in someone else's thoughts.The one who has a heart,but not wealth.After all, what is it about him.that draws me to him? Have I fallen in love with
Aladdin.

Aladdin came near to her.They were so close.

Aladdin:-Tell me one thing What relationship do we share?

Yasmine:-I ...I don't.

Aladdin moved sadly.Princess Yasmine stop him by saying

Yasmine:-My heart does not beat faster when I look at you,It starts beating when I see you.I do not adorn myself for you,I get adorned the moment you look at me.I do not feel restless to meet you because I know that even if you leave,I will still think about you.

Aladdin:-Tell me clearly.

Yasmine:-Is that not clear enough.

Aladdin:-Tell me whether you love me.

Princess Yasmine:-I used to ask the same question to myself.

Aladdin:-What?

Yasmine:-Then what Yes,this is love.
I love you, Aladdin.

They both cried in happiness and hugged each other.Aladdin rescue the king and the Princess.They came to a new tent.Even though They just now become lovers.Yasmine observe that Aladdin was in anger on Yasmine for hiding the truth.

Yasmine:-I am sorry, Aladdin.I tried to tell you the truth but you were mad in the name of Yasmine so I thought to teach what is love?

Aladdin didn't reply and came to Pravin and reveals it.

Pravin:-I know it too.She keeps avoiding me and not let me to see her face so I felt suspicious.One day the day you hit her shoulder,I saw her face and misunderstood that she was here to arrest us but I understood that she was fell in love with you and her dedication of stealing and giving it to the poor people.She learns that we are doing good so that she didn't arrest us and join us without her family's knowledge.

Aladdin didn't know what to talk and his anger faded after knowing Pravin doesn't have any anger with her.

Aladdin:-How can I say to her?
I loved Sana not Princess Yasmine after hit her shoulder.I feel lot of pain than her by that I understood I fell in love with Sana not Princess Yasmine.

Yasmine eavesdropping it and entered.

Yasmine:-Is it true?

Pravin left.They share a romantic moment.

The war was not over.Zafar already blackmailed other country kings to give their troops to him for battle.The next day war was very hard to the army of Agrabah(7,000 soliders) because the army of Egypt(9,000 soliders)gets help of the other countries(3,000 soliders).
Aladdin and his army were struggling because Pravin went to ask help from other countries.But Yasmine gave them strength to fight.The army of Agrabah fought well that day.Next day,The Army of Agrabah (4,000 soliders) was fighting with their last hope but the army of Egypt (8,000 soliders).In the middle of the war,The Army of Agrabah just has 2,000 soliders but the Army of Egypt has 4,500 soliders left.

Yasmine's father:-Yasmine,Aladdin
Our army was struggling we need to stop the war.

Aladdin:-Pravin asked me to fight till the end.He will come soon when the other countries help us and I have  hope in my friendship.

Yasmine:-We have to end the war, Aladdin.We can't lose the precious solider who are ready to sacrifice their lives for me and for the country.

Aladdin:-No,I have a feeling that we will win the war and I am the king now I only have the power to end the war.

Yasmine ignored it and she tried to raise the white flag to end the war but before that a sound of chank heard in her ears.All the soliders looking were the sound is coming.It was coming from the upper mountain.Aladdin shout to Zafar

Aladdin:- It is the sound of your death, Zafar.

Aladdin understood the sound and raised his arms towards the enemy army.Sarah and the black theives members shooting Arrows towards the enemy army like they did the day before night.The enemy army started to struggle.Pravin coming from the upper mountain riding from the horse with archer.Seeing Pravin with the other countries warriors.Zafar smiled.

Zafar:-He won't leave without a fight, without struggling hard,he won't quit or succumb to death.

Aladdin's face changed into happy seeing Pravin.Zafar and Yasmine fight one on one with swordand Yasmine won it.Zafar lose and he threw sand on Yasmine's face.He escaped and the Egypt army made friendly treaty.All of them return to Agrabah with a victory walk.

Thanks for reading:-

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.4K 669 20
What will happen when your fiance's enemy kidnaps you. *********************************** Later on You fell in love with him. **********************...
15.3K 859 71
so this story is based on the show patiala babes, it got of air but story is incomplete,so I am completing it,hope you will like it
7K 774 36
This story is inspired by a hindi serial named "honge juda na hum" And no hate for any character... it's just a fanfiction
5.1K 307 12
This story is completely different from the serial The story starts from where Nisha leaves Ranbir. And aage Kya hoga... uske liye aapko aage story p...