Reincarnated Archon || Venti...

By igobrrrr

A thousand years ago, there were 8 archons instead of 7 but after the ancient war in Teyvat the 8th archon Va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Bloodshed
Chapter 23 - A soul returning to the winds
Chapter 24- Retrieval of souls
Chapter 25- The End

Thank you

3.1K 61 10
By igobrrrr

So like I come here once in a while to check and. OMG SO MANY VIEWS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 (4.9k views) YOOOOO

To my friend my story was never interesting one so I kept trying to make it interesting by adding random ass shit ideas I can think of. (And it's still boring to her and my grammar is like horrendous for her.)

Btw last week of exam going to start soon WOOO AND THEN I THINK 3 WEEKS LATER 1 WEEK MARCH SCHOOL HOLIDAY YAYAY.

I can start drawing probably exam but I need get used to drawing venti first so that's kinda sad not like I can use reference. I'm still trying to think how to put him but nvm I just thought up about it lmao.

Let me tell you I don't really gain happiness through a normal way like you know laughing and other things.

I gain it through making some people happy with my work or just liven up their mood. I might start a yt channel just to entertain people so that I can at least make their lives a bit better if they ever feel down on that day.

I'm very worried about the future generations mental health. I feel like gen Z will mostly die from suicide due to stress or abuse.

So I will keep creating stories for even at least help one person I will be glad to do that.

I'm just doing this out of hobby but I won't drop my hobby cuz Ik my creative brain will never stop producing the juice for characters I like.

So bye for now! See you in next week? I'm getting to addicted to manhwa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 516 42
A fairly rational reader who was mysteriously teleported to someplace called Devildom and now you have to survive amongst chaotic demons and angels a...
107K 3.4K 19
" you're no good for me, but baby, i want you. " or in which benny mercer has two serial killing best friends obsessed with him billy l. x m!oc × stu...
3K 98 6
ကျွန်တော့်ဘဝမှာ အချစ်ဆိုတာကို နားမလည်ခင်ကရော နားလည်ပြီးတော့ရော သိတာဟာ တစ်ခုထဲပဲ အဲ့တာ ကိုကို့ကို ကျွန်တော့နားမှာပဲရှိစေချင်တယ်။ကျွန်တော် ကိုကို့ကို ခ...
22.7K 886 38
You are a new servant for the King of Spades in his castle, your job is simple yet boring, you have always found curious that one '???' level in the...