(Countryhuman) Deep In The Fo...

Galing kay chasemegames

Countryhumans "My Prey" it's a countryhumans story but They are have animal appearances. it's not omegaverse... Higit pa

Prologue
Lost in the Forest
list of more What animals they are
Toyed with
"Bamboo"zled
Meet up
Beware of the bite
The bat Cave (zeal x phil)
Out in the town (egypt x Phil)
Thank you for 100 followers
QnA?
chapter ?? meet up
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
13 (Phil x Canada)
chapter 14 (Phil x Egypt)
chapter 15 (Germany x Phil)
I'm still alive
Chapter 16 I think.... (Kzk x Phil)
chapter 17 (kzk x Phil)
Chapter 18, Mexico's nightmare
chapter 19 A dead rose with blood
chapter 20 - safe with us
chapter 21 - back in our arms
chapter 22 - the force field is back up
CHAPTER - WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE(Art)
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 - im not giving up
Chapter 26 - Where have you been?

Chapter 9?

837 34 21
Galing kay chasemegames

Philip feels the intense aura. He doesn't like it... But Phil is quite dumb and naive.... And no one would knew how dumb and Naive he truly is until now...

Philip quickly takes out some of the treats he prepared then he offered it to them.

"W-would you c-care for a cookie?"

Everyone is left dumbfounded by his actions... They all mentally face palmed. Phil wanted to melt and cease to exist. Phil is very embarrassed and nervous. Phil doesn't even know what he did this.

The crocodile and the shark aren't amuse at all. Vietnam ruthlessly raised his hand in the air to hit the sweets away from Phil's hand. The basket along with he sweets, flew in the air. Canada ran to catch the basket and saved most of the sweets since it would end a waste and Philip worked hard to make them.

The tall man showed his sharp teeth. They are extremely sharp... They are here sharpest shark teeth that Phil had ever seen... Phil's job was to take care of the children and he is also very educated in animals, types of animals and information about them.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you dumb?" The man is very hostile, not even trying to be nice to Philip. "What if I want to eat you instead!?" The man scares him with his words. The man then smirked, along with the other man. They both smirked and laughed. "This was our prey, we haven't had our meal yet, thanks for bringing us our meal" zeal and Germany both saw the two countries bringing out knives. Germany restrained Vietnam and Zeal took the knife away form Brunei. "He isn't food, nor is he a toy to play with" they said, threatening the two countries. Vietnam let go of the knife, angrily.

"Why bring a prey? What is he? Just something to look at? Come on! If he's not food then let's us okay with him!"

"No" Germany sternly said. His mind is closed. He won't let them play with Philip. He's a rabbit, who knows what will happen? They can't play with him it will only be trouble.

Brunei glared at Philip, making Phil feel very scared. Phil is just an innocent rabbit. Phil can't fight nor do anything to defend himself..... Only rabbits raised in their packs learned the defense mechanism but breeding rabbits like Philip didn't learn...

"That's really f*cking dumb, trying to offer cookies" Vietnam's says. Philip's cheeks become bright pink because he's very embarrassed. They all started to agree and say that they didn't know that he was this naive and innocent. Vietnam and Brunei both look at he small rabbit. Phil is very embarrassed, his blush is going down to his neck.

The two of them thought what the hell? They took a cookie each, from the basket. They are both stunned from the taste of the cookies. Thee cookies tastes out of this world. It's the first time they had event tasted something this good. They immediately took more food. "What is this?!? This is f*cking GOOD!" Phil is happy to hear that they love the food that he baked. "Hey! Save some for us!" Canada says. Brunei and Vietnam replied by giving him the middle finger. "THESE MOTHER FU-" Egypt held Canada back. They don't want to have a big fight.

"I guess you aren't a hundred percent useless" Vietnam said to Phil. Phil doesn't know wether to take that as a compliment or be mad about it. "It's a compliment" Brunei told him. "T-thanks?" Phil doesn't really know how to respond to that. Germany and the others mentally face palmed again. "But I wonder how Phil met them" a huge chill ran down Phil's smile. Germany doesn't seem to be pleased. Philip gulps hard. Is he in trouble? "Did you or did you not follow your instructions, which was to not go to this lake?" Zeal asked Philip. Philip gulped hard before saying the truth. "I... I just ran without l-looking... I ran with my eyes closed..." Philip told them.

"What kind of messed up cliche sh*t is that?" "What kind of luck do you have? I feel bad for you-" "the gods might be playing with you-" "what kind do bullsh*t luck is that?" "In the first place, why were you running with your eyes closed?" They kept Speaking, alternating.

"Why are you hot"

They all turned their attention to Canada. They all shut their mouths, silence filled their space. "What the f*CK?!" "Stop being a h*rndog dude!" Egypt hit Canada on the back of his head because of his idiotic ness... "How the f*ck are you my brother?" Zeal asks. "You're a disgrace" zeal says. "Says the guy who litteraly ate him" Canada snapped back. Phil remembered that night because of what Canada said. The other night, zeal but Philip to drink his blood. Phil's blood was the most delicious blood that he had ever tasted. "At least I'm not a desperate horndog that had tried to seduce and flirt with a rabbit for more than twenty times in a two days" zeal snapped back. "And at least I had a taste unlike Someone"

"You little bi-" the two wanted to start fighting but Germany, Mexico and Egypt stopped the two of them from doing so. Vietnam and Brunei only watched with Philip. It's quite entertaining for Brunei and Vietnam. "Hey phil was it?" Brunei asked Phil, to confirm if it's his name. "yes? My name is Phil" Phil responded. "You let him bite you willingly?" Vietnam asked the small filipino. Phil blushed remembering. "Y-Yes.." Philip replies. Phil is very naive and innocent. Brunei and Vietnam are kind of enjoying Phil being too honest. "can we have a bite too?" They ask as they put a hand on Phil's waist, just to make his be closer to them and not let him run away because they want to tease him because Phil's reactions are to honest. Phil is blushing too much. He's so adorable. They could just eat him up, litteraly....

"Is Australia coming?"

"Maybe tommorow, or later, who knows? He comes at weird times, it's hard to pin point when and where he's going to come because-"

Canada interrupted Zeal, "he's involved with them" Canada continued what zeal was about to say. Phil doesn't want to bathe in their conversation but he's too naive, dumb and just... Why?

Phil should have Just closed his mouth and stood there quietly but no... He had to open his mouth and speak. "Who is he involved with?" They all turn to Philip. Should hey even tell him? It might just bring Phil more trouble so they decided not to. "Don't worry about it and don't get involved when were not talking to you, you should learn to zip your mouth when you need to" the tell Philip in a serious tone. Phil immediately closed his mouth to not speak. That was quite harsh but they needed to speak to Phil like that so that he would know to not ask them anymore questions about that.... Phil can ask a million questions except for that.

"Anyways"

"We have one more person for you to meet Philip, hell bee here soon"

Philip patiently waited for the man to arrive. After a free seconds, the man finally arrived he's taller than Philip which was already expected.

Phil's eyes widened in even more fear than when he saw Vietnam and Brunei. It's him.... Philip became stunned and dumbfounded. He's scared of this man that is infront of him.

Philip hid behind Canada since he was the closest to him. "China play nice" Germany tells China to be nice and not do anything suspicious or do anything that will make Philip uncomfortable.

Canada is very lucky and happy that the one who Phil chose to hide behind.

The monstrous panda countryhumans glares at Philip. It wants to eat Philip. "You know him too?!" They asked in quite the shocked and Panicked voice. "Yes, I was so close to eating him but this a**hole showed up" China says in a very angry tone.

"DUDE YOU'RE A F*CKING PANDA! YOU'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO EAT RABBITS! I'M A DAMN PREDATOR, I COULD POUNCE ON HIM AT ANY TIME!" Mexico shouts in anger.

All of them became busy with talking, getting lost with each others words, bickering and bickering. They are all getting on ecah others nerves. Shouting and arguing with each orher. Not even noticing what is happening to philip. They aren't paying any close attention to theh small rabbit. Phil could be snatched snatched they probably wouldn't even notice because they are too busy.

Philip gazes into the woods, another part of the woods. at a path. It leads to pure darkness... Phil hates the dark but there's something that tells him to go and run to the darkness. He even saw a pair of glowing eyes but with one blink, the flowing eyes disappeared.

Philip felt like his body wasn't listening to him for second. He closed his eyes for a few seconds then opened them. He suddenly felt a guilt sensation? No... He feels very anxious... It's making him extremely uncomfortable. There's something that's telling him to go run... To leave... To run away ftr all of them... He feels like there's something bad that will happen....

"So what now? We have to babysit this Rabbit?"

"What will we do when he gets in his hea-?"

"Wait... Where is he?"

"Phil?"

"PHILIP?!!"

At the other side of the forest, Malaysia and Indonesia are both lost. They don't know where they came from because the forest seem so... The forest seems like it doesn't change. It's as if evey turn they take, when they look back, everything looks the same. What is happening? If there something wrong with their vision? They can't remember where they entered.... Now they are also lost... Not only do they have to find Philip but they also need to find a way to get out fo this place. They have to get out as quickly as possible. America knows more about this place than they do. Earlier, indo and Malay were both to close to Philip but now they are extremely far away because they got lost and took a lot of turns. Indo and Malay are, to be noted, are also separated... They don't know where each other is.

And just to note that the banned area/ the woods area of the banned is like 1/2 of the earth or 1/4 it makes up Atleast 40% of the earth so this place is extremely large. This place is like a whole new world that. It feels as if they had entered a new realm, a new world that they are all unfamiliar with. It's very hard to find someone here... That's why when people accidentally get lost in the forest, most people won't bother to look for you because the woods is designed to be an easy access to enter. But a very hard place to get out of. The words is very confusing because it's designed to look quite exactly the same so that it would confuse people and so it would be extremely difficult to get out of the forest. It's as if there's. Curse that makes you get confused and stop you from getting out of the forest... Alive...

Only the ones who have been living here and are in high ranks have memorized and learned their way around the forest, making them know a way or two on how to leave.

The forest idea was also a way to control the population by letting naive people go inside and never come back. It's your fault if you get trapped here.

"Hey nekomi, have you seen Philip? I haven't seen him in days"

"Oh hey Bela... I don't know either, I haven't seen the kids leave their houses! They seem traumatized by something"

"Traumatized? Why? Did something happen?"

"I'm not sure either"

"Indo and Malaysia are also missing..."

"Meh, maybe they went on some adventure lol"

"Yeah you're right, maybe they went to some place. They will probably be back next week"

"Should we tell Asean?"

"Why? Let Phil be, not all Phil's actions have to be reported to Asean, they probably went on a vacation"

Belarus soon left and went home. But as she walked home, she felt eyes following her. 'is it time for the forest to close the shield again?' she thought in her mind. Eyes follow her, meaning that she has to get when stuff or communicate is she wants to, now, or else the force field might close. "Yeah yeah, hold on a minute" she says without anyone hearing except the eyes. The eyes blink then disappear.

"Maybe I should visit Phil's house, maybe he left a letter, saying where he went"

Should Bela visit Phil's house?

Yes (Bela will panic once she sees that Phil's house is tidy like the day she last saw Philip and she will know that something's up because Phil's plants haven't been watered... If Phil leaves to go on a trip to England or other countries or places, he will ask his neighbors to water his plants. But this time... He didn't ask anyone)

No (Phil missing in the forest won't be known to them for another two weeks or so)

Who should Phil spend some alone time with, next?

Vietnam

Brunei

China

Mexico

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

685 34 24
This is an AmePhil book. I think it will have some similarities to the other book. America, a country who fell in love with a beautiful country. But...
24.5K 664 16
diSCLAIMER: THIS IS OLD AND DISGUSTING Note; This does not take place in our universe! If you have questions, please dm me! You're a normal teenage...
4K 158 39
The rewriting of 'Here we go again' (My first book) »This story will conclude in a ship (Netherlands x Indonesia) !! »Long Chapters, Updating every...
43.7K 484 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...