SEALED {r. sukuna}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
valentine's day special
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
050
author's note

049

15K 1.1K 862
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"nanami-san, we should head back", kamo stated, to which the man agreed as all the demons had been exorcised.

meanwhile sukuna was hauling the three first-years back towards the center of the palace, mai and maki had successfully taken down dagon along with the rest of zenin clan.

and to maki's surprise, one of the beads was embedded in the demon's chest, to which she had taken it out in hopes of giving it to kiyo later.

naoya clicked his tongue in annoyance as he fought naobito, who didn't seem the least bit affected by his son's technique.

"don't think just because you're my son that I'll go easy on you, brat".

naoya bit the insides of his cheek as he felt cornered. though it was as if god was on his side, as a low level demon had quickly intervened, helping naoya escape as he died saying his last words.

"he's got the priestess down".

naoya widely grinned as he immediately sped towards the center of the palace, meanwhile the entire zenin clan followed.

"can you still stand?", mai asked her sister, who nodded as she suddenly felt mai wrap her arm around her waist, supporting her.

"thanks", maki slightly smiled.

"yeah whatever", mai huffed.

"KIYO-SAN!! PLEASE, JUST LET US OUT!!", yoshino begged, falling onto his knees as he felt as useless as ever.

the boy was trapped in kiyo's protective barrier as she claimed that he was still inexperienced.

"MAMA!! PLEASE...STOP IT!!", nozomi cried, with hakaku clenching his fists as he could only watch his mother get stepped on by kamo the first.

"OI! GET YOUR NASTY FOOT OFF HER!", sukuna declared, throwing fushiguro, itadori, and kugisaki to the side as the rest of the sorcerers had also returned.

"oh? well if it isn't the demon king himself. greetings", kamo the first mockingly bowed, a proud grin plastered on his face as he didn't move his foot in the slightest.

maki wanted to rush in, but was held back by kamo the first's words.

"no no no~ if you take a step further, I'll kill her on the spot!"

"do i—"

"I will murder you and your entire clan right here right now, if you dare take another step forward", sukuna threatened, to which everyone had immediately froze, sensing the bloodlust oozing like crazy.

kamo the first then grabbed a handful of the girl's hair, pulling her upwards so that she could see everyone, who stood there with a bitter expression.

maki's teeth gritted, as she discreetly tried to get kiyo's attention by slowly waving her arm, cracking the bones in her wrists as she held the bead for the girl to see.

choso witnessed that too, though he was bleeding heavily and struggling to stay conscious.

naoya chuckled as he inched closer to kiyo, who was practically kneeling before him with a neutral expression.

the man had slapped her.

sukuna clenched onto his fists so tightly that blood had started trickling down his knuckles and onto the already bloodied ground.

he had so dearly just wanted to massacre everyone here, except for kiyo and the half-demons.

"come on kiyo. where's the proud smile that you always have on, huh? you think you're so talented, so brilliant, so gracious....you dare believe that you can stand on the same playing field as men?", naoya scoffed, slapping kiyo's face again as his nail slightly clawed at the girl's porcelain skin.

"if you beg and kneel your head against the ground, I can still forgive you and train you to be the perfect wife. how about it?", naoya smugly asked, to which kiyo had softly chuckled, making naoya and kamo the first unamused.

"me? kneel to you? in what world, zenin naoya?"

immediately, maki had asked sukuna to throw the bead at kiyo, who had promptly caught it as naoya and kamo the first were caught off guard.

choso stuck his hand in his own chest as he gouged out another two beads, handing them to kiyo as the priestess used the last bit of her energy to purify him, giving him a peaceful death.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, YOU SLUT?! BOW DOWN AND SUBMIT TO ME ALREADY", naoya demanded, grabbing kiyo's hair as the priestess only laughed even harder, as the twenty beads had finally united.

the chikara no hisui was complete.

the twenty beads magically strung around kiyo's neck as the girl felt ultimate power rushing through her veins, almost like it was feeding her energy.

naoya's hand ever so slightly loosened as kiyo stood back up, her eyes wide and her smile even wider.

the priestess combed through her bangs, smearing the blood dripping down her head, as she started chuckling like a madwoman.

kiyo was once frightened by satoru when he had killed fushiguro's father with such an attitude, but now, she understood.

she was high on life.

"throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one".

everyone flinched as they felt their air get punched out of their stomachs, as even sukuna felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

"domain expansion: heaven's blessing".

instantly, a 500 meter radius domain had taken place, with the ground saturated with a thin layer of clear water, reflecting everyone's battered appearances.

fluffy white clouds emerged into the azure sky, matching the girl's very own cerulean eyes, as golden chains had encaged everyone by clenching tightly onto their ankles, wrists, and necks.

"kneel", kiyo commanded, to which immediately, everyone had folded, except for sukuna, naoya, and kamo the first.

"I said, kneel".

naoya and kamo the first involuntarily got on their knees as sukuna stayed standing, refusing to cave in. kiyo didn't particularly mind, as she trudged closer to the two traitors of the sorcerer world.

the kids and the daimyos watched in shock as they too felt themselves kneel, observing how limp and carefree kiyo's posture was.

the priestess then held naoya's chin, obsessively tight; her eyes sparkling with such pride and dominance, that naoya wasn't sure whether he could even breathe the same air or not.

"what was that? women should stay three steps behind you? women should stay in the kitchen and birth children? women should heed to every need of a man?"

kiyo laughed.

"I must say, I find you quite the humorous one", kiyo stated as she backhanded naoya, to which the boy had spat out a puddle of blood.

"this first one is for your parents that didn't raise you properly".

another smack was heard.

"this second one is for your clan that you tainted with your selfish desires".

then another.

"this third one is for looking down upon women and believing that they're below men", kiyo lowly muttered, her words hitting naoya's ear like a pair of daggers.

kiyo then left the male to reflect on his own sins as she walked over to kamo the first, who was grinding his teeth together as all his plans had foiled just because of those stupid beads and gojō kiyo.

"suguru...I know you're still there", kiyo started.

"are you ill?! he's long gon—"

getō's body involuntarily flinched as kamo the first felt getō's body trying to reach his head, though he was constrained by the chains.

"I'm sorry", kiyo softly apologized, lowering herself as her forehead touched the clear water, sending a small ripple out.

"however, evolution of the human race is not what's needed. humans and demons need peace, and harming each other will only wound both sides", kiyo explained.

"looking for the meaning of death...can sometimes defile the memories of those we've lost. what have we been entrusted with? until we find our own answer, we must never stop moving forward. and for those of us that are shamans...that is the punishment we must endure".

getō's mouth opened, as a string of words were spouted out, sounding restrained and regretful.

"k-kiyo...I-I'm.....sorry....p-please...kill me..."

the priestess's face stayed neutral, but a tear had swiftly trickled down her face.

this wasn't how she imagined seeing her past lover, and this wasn't how she wished for it to officially end.

but nevertheless, kiyo stretched her arms upwards, as if asking for god to bless her with a weapon, to which a golden bow and two arrows had appeared, allowing the girl to pull the string back as she aimed the first arrow at getō's head.

without another moments worth of time, the miko had let loose the string, allowing the golden arrow to pierce getō's head, purifying his entire body as kamo the first had officially been exorcised.

everyone watched in awe as the priestess then picked up the medium-sized cube with many eyes on the outside: prison gate's boundary.

"satoru, it's about time you come out".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 479 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
4.7K 133 13
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love was- forbidden."...
173K 4.1K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
37.5K 1.3K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...