My Angel

By ima_simp2382

Izumi Midoriya was born a beautiful little girl. She had a perfect family and a childhood best friend. She ev... More

The Beginning of the End
The Accident
Their Savior
Exams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The first day
The Distraction
The Encounter
Detention
Thank you🥳
Games
Preparations
The Date
Spilling the tea
Secret's Out
IM SO SORRRY
The question

The test

1K 23 4
By ima_simp2382

(A/N Thank you so much for 1.32k reads on my story!🥺 I know it's not that good but thank you! N e ways let's start the chapter🤧)

~The next morning~

Izumi PoV
Beeep beep

Beep beep

Bee bee-

I slam my hand down on my annoying alarm clock, that decides to wake me up from a good dream, and get get out of bed. I then start my routine, laying my uniform out, then hopping into the shower, and finally getting dressed.

I then head downstairs to make breakfast only to be greeted by papa making food.

"Hey Izu you're up already"

"Yea my alarm finally woke me up today. I do not want to rush out of the door again." He chuckles at my comment. "So do you need any help?"

"Umm sure there's not much left to do, and I'm sure the rest of them will be down soon."

"Ok" I smiled as I helped prepare the rest of the food.

About 10 minutes later everybody was downstairs eating, and soon ready to go. Toshi and I walked, while dad and papa drove Eri to her school.

While walking Toshi decided it was a good time to talk about my misery.

"Soooo how was detention with Hawks~."

"It was fine." I say my voice going a little higher than usual. Memories of that event soon start to flood my head causing me to blush.

"* Le Gasp* what happened? Why are you blushing? Did he do something? Oh noooo. I'll sort him out." He says cracking his knuckles.

"No no no. There is no need to any of that." I say waving my hands embarrassed.

"Ok then tell me. What happened?" He says slowly calming down.

I tell Toshi everything that happened during detention. I know I can trust him cause he's my brother and he's not gonna tell our dads.

"So all I'm hearing is you have a date with your crush." He says teasingly.

"W-What nooo!! It's not a d-date."

"Sooo if not a date which he said it was. What is it then?"

"Ummmm I-I uhhh"

I look for a distraction, but I didn't even notice until I looked up that we were already at the door to our classroom. 'Yes! An escape.'

"Oh would you look at that we are here." I say and before he gets a chance to speak I quickly open the door.

"Wait a minu-"

"Oh hey Uraraka-Chan nice to see you." I say cutting him off and walking away, swiftly avoiding that conversation.

I talked to Uraraka for a couple minutes then dad or should I say Mr. Aizawa came in.

"Ok class take your seats." He said in a very tired voice. "Today we will have a little test for your quirks." He then put two boxes on his desk. "Get dressed and meet me in the field."

After he left everyone stood there confused. Then Iida decided to do what he does best...annoying peo- I-I mean leading everybody.

"Ok I propose that we all line up and grab our PE uniforms in an orderly fashion."

"Ok well fuck that" Kachaan said as he grabbed his uniform and walked out.

As soon as he said that everybody rushed to the front to get their uniforms, while being loud and chaotic. After that they left to the locker rooms.

~To the girls locker room~

While we were changing I noticed the other girls starting to look at me. At first I was confused then I remembered all the scars I had from...back then.

"Deku-chan?" Uraraka says with a sad look on her face.

"Deku?" I said confused

"Oh I heard Bakugo calling you that earlier. Is it ok to call you that too?"

"Oh sure, but what did you want to ask?"

"Where did those scars come from? If you don't mind me asking."

"O-oh" I stutter out. I don't think I'm quite ready to tell people yet. "They're from a long time ago, but I really don't want to get into it." After I say that I quickly get dressed and walk out of the room. I hear them whispering as I leave, and I try not to think about what they're saying.

I walk out to find dad, Toshi, and Kachaan. I start talking to them until people slowly start to come out.

Narrator POV

As soon as all the students get to the field Aizawa starts the test.

"Ok brats today you will be taking the quirk apprehension test. Now just like the physical tests you took in middle school you will be doing the same thing. Except this time you get to use your quirk. Bakugo what did you get for the ball throw at your old school?"

"67 meters"

"Great now throw the ball with your quirk" he says as he throws a ball at him. "Stand in the circle and throw it as far as you can using your quirk."

Bakugo simply nodded and took his place. He took a deep breath in, pulled his arm back and screamed "SHINNEEEEE" as he threw the ball. Leaving his classmates behind him confused.
'Shine??'

"705.2" Aizawa says as he holds up the device he used to record the the distance. There were gasps heard from most of the class. "This is what I want to see out of all of you. And just because I want to whoever gets last place will be expelled." He smirked.

"WHAT" the whole class screamed except Izumi, Shinso, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Hawks.

"This isn't fair you can't do this" Uraraka said scared.

"This is class 1-A of The UA hero course, if you don't like it then leave." He smiled

Everybody was immediately stunned into silence except those few people.

"So are you ready?"

They all looked at each other, then put on their most determined  face and said.

"HAI"

~Time skip to when they are all done brought to you by my insomnia😎"

The results of the full test are:
1st:  Midoriya Izumi
2nd: Yaoyorozu Momo
3rd: Bakugo Katsuki
4th: Todoroki Shoto
5th: Takami Keigo
(Honestly I'm just gonna put in the top 5 because I'm lazy, but Mineta is in last place. Sorry he hasn't really had much of an appearance I forgot about him.)

Izumi POV

"NOOOO"

A loud scream was heard from behind the whole class. We turned around to see a small grape headed Mineta in the floor.

"I'm last" He said basically crying.

"Don't worry nobody is getting expelled...for now." Aizawa said as he walked back into the school.

"What? Really? I'm safe." The grape headed boy whined

"Yea it was really just a trick to get us to do our best" I say casually. I knew from the start he wasn't going to expel anybody,  just scare us. Which didn't work on some of us.

"Yea it was really obvious" Toshi said while walking back inside. I follow behind him while the rest of the class starts talking about how they knew that and weren't really scared.

After that everybody changed back into their clothes and went to class.

~Lunch Time~

When the bell rung for us to go to lunch I debate on whether I should go to the roof or the cafeteria. I finally decide to go to the cafeteria, but as I get out of my seat I feel a tap on my shoulder. Hoping it's one of my friends I slowly turn around to only see a grinning Hawks.

'This is just great' I thought. Did you hear my sarcasm?

And that is the end of this chapter. I'm leaving you on a mini cliffhanger, but not for long. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter! And get some sleep cause I won't 😂. N e ways Bye🖖🏾.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.4K 67
Izumi Midoryia has her grandmother's quirk from her mother side, overgrownth. She can make a lot of plants in just her hands alone. So she don't have...
4.7K 143 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
3.4K 37 9
izuku midoriya a child born with a rare quirk, what are they're adventure going to be like? note: I don't own the cover art please support: CallaDraws
2.5K 72 7
In a world were 80% of the population have quirks, Izumi Midoriya was part of the 20% of the population without any. Due to this, she lost her parent...