SINNER - Klaus Mikaelson

Oleh karlithomasss

Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
THE END
N E X T S T O R Y?
Sincerely, Yours.

FOUR

59.7K 1.1K 641
Oleh karlithomasss

Adeline felt relieved when the secret goodbye she shared with her father a day ago was for nothing, she was able to return home to him. But now, she was sitting in a car beside Klaus, the most dangerous vampire in the world headed to her house so he could compel her father. She didn't want him to worry about her while she was gone, she wanted him to believe she was okay but she couldn't actually tell him what was happening.

"That's my house— there." She pointed out.

Klaus turned the car into the driveway and parked.

"I'll do it." Stefan offered from the backseat.

"No— I'll go" Klaus insisted. Adeline swallowed so hard she swore that he could hear it. "Don't worry love, I won't hurt her father. You have my word."

"Forgive me if your word means less than nothing to me." She scoffed.

Adeline turned away from the Hybrid and sucked in a deep breath. She was ready to step out of the car and face her father, to say goodbye— at least for now.

Before she had the chance to open the door, Klaus had dashed around to her side of the car and opened it for her. He gestured for her to step out, greeting her with a smirk. Adeline responded with an eye roll which made Klaus laugh under his breath.

He knew Addy was different, she had fire and that was something he found entertaining.

"Klaus—" Adeline turned to him, just outside the front door. "I may not be able to kill you, but if you hurt my father, I will make it my life's mission to make you miserable."

Klaus stepped towards her, until there faces were inches apart. She could feel his icy breath brushing against her skin.

"I don't take kindly to threats love." He whispered. "It would do you well to remember that."

Klaus gave Adeline a gentle push, signaling for her to open the door. Her hand was shaking when she wrapped it around the doorknob.

"Addy? Is that you?" Her father asked, rounding the corner from the living room to join them in the foyer. "Oh— who's this?"

"Dad, this is Klaus." She muttered.

"Pleasure sir." Klaus smiled, his typical smug grin.

Adelines dad faked a smile but it was obvious to both of them that her father was not particularly enthusiastic about his daughter bringing home a guy that looked like he was at least three or four years older than her. It was more like a thousand years older little did he know but Klaus's physical body was twenty one.

"Adeline, be a dear and go get your bags while I compel your father here before he tries to sit you down and have the talk." Klaus scoffed.

"Bags? What? Addy where are you going?"

Her heart was shattering in her chest but she knew there was nothing she could say. She just had to let Klaus compel him, that was the only way. She had to remind herself over and over she was saving a life, saving Damon's life by leaving. Her father would be safe, and Klaus would be out of Mystic Falls.

Klaus stepped forward and locked eyes with her dad. "Adeline is leaving for a school trip. She is going to be visiting another country— she will be a foreign exchange student. You are not to worry about her, she will be fine."

A tear lines down Adelines cheek as Klaus spoke. She watched her dad repeat every statement like a mindless drone. Her father was everything to her, he was all she had left and compelling him felt like a betrayal to her.

Klaus glanced over at Adeline who was standing idly by, watching her father. He saw the tears forming and for the first time in what seemed like ages, he felt a ping of guilt. Not enough guilt to change his mind and let her stay, he was to selfish for that. He wanted her along for the ride, he wasn't sure why yet, he just knew he did. But he did feel enough guilt to tell her father what he knew she wanted him to hear.

"She loves you, more than anything. She will miss you and she will be back." Klaus added.

It was exactly what she was thinking. Her shoulders slouched and her muscles unwound. She needed her father to know she loved him. Adeline didn't understand why Klaus said those things, she thought it might be some twisted game to him but in the moment she could only be thankful. No matter the reason.

"Thank you—" she trailed.

"Just get your bags." Klaus ordered, brushing off Adelines gesture without so much as a glance.

****

They had been riding in silence for awhile, no one really knowing what to say. The road was dark but after winding a corner there was lights and a small building. The sign read:

"Newton County Airport"

Klaus drove his sports car right onto the runway where a private jet was waiting with its door open and two pilots standing on each side of the stairs.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan questioned.

"I heard rumors of a pack in the mountains over in the Pacific Northwest— Washington more specifically." Klaus grinned. "Come on, let's go."

Stefan began to unload the bags from the trunk of the car when a male working for the airline came and took them for us. Everything was so extravagant, they even had a red carpet rolled out leading to the stairs. Adeline figured Klaus was rich judging off the cars he drove, and the clothes he and Elijah wore. Building up mounds of money over a thousand years was a reasonable task. Still, Adeline was a little shocked at all the flashy things.

"Good evening Mr. Mikaelson." The pilot greeted them as they walked up the stairs and onto the jet.

The inside of the plane was spacious and more luxurious then she could have imagined. There were several white leather seats on each side and mahogany wood accents throughout the cabin.

Adeline was stopped in the middle of the jet, taking in everything around her. There was champagne on the tables, expensive looking bottles. She had flown before, but never like this.

Klaus walked up behind her, close enough to almost be touching. He cocked his head to the side and whispered into her ear. "Ever flown private love?"

Shivers ran down her spine and her heartbeat picked up. Since the original had extraordinary supernatural hearing he picked up on the rapid pace of her heart and smirked. He enjoyed getting under her skin.

"I'll take that as a no." He grinned, brushing against the blonde as he moved to take a seat.

Adeline sat down across from Stefan on the opposite side of the plane. When they locked eyes, Adeline could tell something was off with him. He was staring at her, without even blinking. It looked like he was studying her.

"Stefan— you okay?" she asked. Even with the loud engines of the plane roaring throughout the cabin, she spoke softly. She knew Stefan could hear her.

"Be careful... around him." He gestured towards the hybrid across the isle.

"I know that." she nodded.

She wasn't sure why Stefan felt the need to point that out. She knew what Klaus was capable of and who he was. She didn't need for it to be explained to her, but Stefan was looking at her like she did. They were friends, and he was just looking out for her but he also felt something, he couldn't describe it but there was something about the way Klaus looked at Adeline.

****

When they got to Washington, they were picked up on the runaway by a blacked out SUV and driven to a house that looked like a supersized cabin. It was covered in dark wood siding with large windows throughout the home. It was one of the most beautiful houses Adeline had ever seen. There was a direct view of Mount Ranier from every window in the house.

There was no detail spared inside the home as well. The kitchen was complete with marble counter tops and extravagant dishes. The bathrooms were stocked with soap that smelt like it came directly out of heavens gates.

Adeline was standing in the middle of the bedroom the maid of the house said was her. She could fit two of her bedrooms at home into this one room. The bed was a king size, draped with a soft and fluffy white comforter. She pulled back the curtains, she had never seen a view like this one and she wanted to enjoy it.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Klaus interrupted, standing in the doorway.

He took a step inside, followed by more until he was standing right beside her.

"It is." She finally answered. "Is this... your house?"

"One of my many." He smirked.

"It's nice." she stared straight ahead, looking out the window but Klaus only stared at her. He had seen the view plenty of times, he had seen even better views. Adeline was the only thing that was keeping his attention.

It didn't take him long to realize he was staring and letting himself wonder to much about the girl. What was her life like? Was she happy? What was laying behind her memorizing ocean blue eyes?

Klaus didn't want to wonder these things about Adeline, he didn't want to care; that's not who he was. He wasn't the guy who cared, he never had been.

He turned away, attempting to leave the room when his hand brushed against hers as it rest by her side. She didn't immediately flinch away as their skin connected, she lingered with his cold finger tips against hers but only for a moment.

"Goodnight Adeline." Klaus finally spoke.

He walked out of the door shutting it behind him and leaving her alone, still staring out at the mountain ahead.

"Goodnight Klaus." She whispered.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

172K 5.4K 33
π—₯π—˜π—£π—¨π—§π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘, Klaus Mikaelson "Two murderous vampires? They'll rule the world." Klaus Mikaelson had always been intrigued by Nora-Naomi's rep...
55.8K 925 42
Andrea Patveer and Klaus Mikaelson's futures are written a hundred years before she was born that swore that they would be mates. They are bound to m...
226K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
17.3K 525 13
A love left standing during its bloom. Violet finds herself dangerously involved with the famous hybrid in New Orleans known as Klaus Mikaelson. Spar...