Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Limited Time

1.1K 31 4
By Aurorasol1

Rod and Historia went back down and I was exhausted. Rod had left to go get something while Historia stayed.

"(Y/n). Are you okay?" Historia asks. I don't move or make any noise. "I didn't know that would happen. I shouldn't have done that." I look up at her slightly and look back down.

Footsteps are heard approaching our way. It was probably Rod coming back from collecting what he wanted. I look up to see him holding a case.

He puts a hand on Historia's shoulder, "Would you like to meet your sister?"

"What?" she asks.

"She may be dead but she isn't entirely dead. Her memories still live on." he explains.

"I would love that." Historia says.

The man reaches into the bag and reveals a box. Inside that box, there was a syringe with a long needle. It looked familiar?

The man prepared it and filled it up with a purple liquid. Eren didn't seem so happy about it and started to move around, trying to signal them to stop. He tries to speak but is restricted my the mouth piece so he only makes humming sounds.

I hear multiple explosions and gunshots coming from the distance. I sensed Levi nearby. He had a very cold and sinister sense to him so I definitely knew it was him. The scouts had come to save us.

"The enemy has arrived." Rod says. "So let's hurry."

"yes father." Historia agrees. Eren continues to make as much noise as he can and then looks up at me. I was confused. "What's wrong Eren?" she asks.

"It's because he knows they have met their fate." Rod answers for him. My eyes widen as I glare down. "We need to take back what was rightfully ours from Eren, and then take (Y/n)'s power too." Eren still tries to say something.

"What?" Historia asks.

"A century ago, this cavern was made with the same material as Wall Maria, Rose and Sina. Frieda Reiss possessed more than just a titan. She knew all the details about the world and life outside the walls. Here, 8 years ago, all that knowledge became hers and she was only 15 years old after she ate her uncle. Frieda inherited the Founding titan just like how it has been for 100 years - one of us turn into a titan and eat the holder of the power." Rod explains to her.

"Are you telling me that I need to..." Historia pauses.

"Yes. There wouldn't have been any problems if Frieda would've used her power. We could've even beaten all the titans from this world. But because his father claimed that power from her after eating her, Eren is currently holding it, so we need to reclaim it into the Reiss family." Rod says.

I look at Eren. "Were they planning to eat him? Were they planning to eat me?!" I ask myself.

"Hey, hey, hey!" a voice interrupts. Kenny stood in-front of Rod. "So if someone else eats Eren and they are not a Reiss, they can't truly become king?" he asks.

"Precisely." Rod answers.

"If the current king was a fake and only a true royal can eat Eren and become a real king or queen after... Does that mean Historia is next to become queen?" I ask myself.

"If I end up eating Eren it won't mean anything?!" Kenny asks again.

"What are you suggesting?" Rod asks before he is lifted up by the collar by Kenny.

He holds his gun up to Rod's head. "You used me all these years, knowing what I wanted in return!"

"Hey!" Historia grabs the gun and pulls it away. "Leave my father alone!"

"Don't you get it Historia?" Kenny says while throwing her. "Your father wants you to turn into a titan and claim Eren's power! Probably (Y/n)'s too!"

So I was correct. He wants Historia to retrieve our powers!

"If that's what I'm supposed to do, then I'll do it!" Historia says. "I will eat them both and claim their powers and bring back my sister!" Why did she want to eat me?

We all stare at her. I raise an eyebrow and blink slowly at her.

"Don't you remember what this man did to you?" Kenny says while poking this inside of Rod's mouth. "He only wants you to eat Eren for his power and (Y/n) so you can her power too and live longer!"

Rod pulls the knife away from his bloody mouth. "That's not entirely true! I mustn't become a titan myself. You shouldn't believe anyone else."

"Lying bastard." I say to myself while rolling my eyes. I'm not scared of death. I'm just scared of how the others will react and me not being able to talk to them.

"Okay then." Kenny says while letting go of him.

"You worked well until now." Rod says. "You're free. Go and live the rest of life."

"I would die of boredom." Kenny says before making his way up the stairs towards Eren. "Go ahead and change into a titan. I won't interfere." He grabs Eren's hair and unties his mouth piece which falls onto the ground.

"What was he planning on doing?" I question myself. He grabs his knife and cuts his forehead from left to right. Blood falls over Eren's eyes and he bows his head forward. This made me very angry.

Kenny then uses his gear to fly up to my platform and he stands behind me. He lifts my head by my hair and makes me look at him. He unties my mouth piece too and puts the knife against my neck - only breaking through the skin a bit. He doesn't say anything and neither do I.

"Let's do this Historia! You can become a titan and eat Eren first! You can become a very powerful titan if you do! Then you can eat (Y/n) and become twice as strong as you will be!" Rod hands the injection over to her. "You have to eat the spinal fluid within them!"

Kenny removes the knife from my neck and I pant. "Looks like I better get back." He swing away with his gear. I look down to Historia who held the injection over her arm.

She looks up at me who is already looking at her. She looked hesitant. I turn away and accept my fate while closing my eyes.

"Eren. (Y/n). Why aren't you guys transforming?" Historia asks.

"It's not like we can anyway. We are tied up are we not?" I say. "If your gonna kill us, do it already. I'd rather die and stay here any longer." I say impatiently. I look over at Eren who has tears in his eyes.

"None of that should've happened. If my dad had not been so greedy, this wouldn't have been happening. (Y/n) is right. If your going to eat us then get on with it." Eren says.

Historia keeps the needle above her arm. "Are you scared, Historia?" I hear Rod ask. "I can help you if you want." he grabs Historia's wrists and puts the needle onto her skin. I see her face which looks like she had a flashback or something. She grabs the needle and throws it across the floor which causes it to shatter - letting the liquid fall onto the floor.

Rod looked horrified. "Why would you do that?!" he shakes Historia by the shoulders before she grabs him by the collar and throws him over so he lands harshly on his back.

"'power' my ass! You're just manipulating and ordering others for your own sake! I won't let you destroy my life!" She shouts before grabbing the bag that was still on the floor and running to Eren. She starts to unlock his chains one by one.

"What are you doing?!" Eren asks.

"We are going back!" Historia answers.

"Just hurry up and eat me! If I keep living, things will get worse!" he screams.

"Historia, hit him for me." I ask.

She does what I say and hits him on the head. "Don't be a crybaby and shut up!" she takes off the chains holding him down by the waist and pulls it away. "I hate humanity! I am probably its greatest enemy! I'll destroy everything if I have to!" she says.

I look down to see Rod crawling towards the liquid that spilled on the floor. "Quick! He's about to drink it!" I shout catching their attention. They look down at him and he licks the liquid off the floor.

A large skeleton starts to form from the man. It gets larger and larger until it is too big for the cavern. A strong, hot gust of wind hits us all but is not enough to blow us away.

----------------------

The pillars around the cavern become unstable. Some are broken and some are on the verge of collapsing. If too many fall, the whole cavern will fall.

I look down to see Historia still trying to free Eren. They are talking to each other but I can't hear them at all due to the wind. A larger gust of wind comes across us and blows Historia backwards.

"Historia!" I shout. The wind causes me to shut my eyes close. I open one eye to see that Mikasa had saved Historia from banging her head on the wall. Jean and Levi grab both of Eren's arms and Connie grabs his legs.

I make eye contact with Levi after he unlocks the chain holding one of Eren's arms and mine. Jean unlocks the other one and I am free too but my chains are still connected to my wrists. I back up against the wall to make sure I am more safe and look back at the group.

Eren was moved before a rock came and flew towards the place he was before. He rests his back against the wall and I see tears falling from his eyes. "Damn wimp." I say to myself, knowing they can't hear me. I look down from the platform to see rubble underneath. If I fall, I would probably die.

I look back up to the others and see Levi signalling me to stay where I am so I do. They all stand still and look at me in horror. "What's wrong with them?" I thought. I see Connie point above me and I look up. There was a piece of the ceiling that was falling towards my way.

"Why does everything happen to me and only me?" I say before the platform I am on breaks and falls with me on it. I land on my back on the rubble along with the chunk of ceiling falling towards my way. "What a cruel world."

Everything turned dark. Everything hurt. I couldn't move - well I didn't feel myself moving. I heard explosions everywhere until everything went quiet. I didn't even know if I was alive at this point. What had happened? Did I black out?

I saw a tiny spec of light above me. It wasn't big enough to see what happened but I saw a lot of rocks and rubble all over.

"I found a chain!" I hear a voice say.

"Follow either end of it and she should be there!" another says.

"There is nothing on this side! Only a dead end!" I hear many footsteps come towards me.

"She must be here then! Start digging!" I hear multiple people moving rocks and shuffling.

"Please be okay (Y/n). Please be okay."

My eyes were open. I could tell because more tiny specs of light kept appearing. Now, I'm just waiting for them to find me.

I feel pressure on my hand suddenly go away. "C-captain.." I hear a voice call. I try to move my fingers a bit to signal that I'm alive.

"Dig! Don't stop until you have found her!"

More specs of light shine on my face until they emerge and create larger specs of light. They get bigger and bigger until I can make out a face. "Levi.." I try and say.

"(Y/n)... Dig get her out of there!" he shouts. I gradually feel pressure disappear from my body but there is still a certain pain that stays.

"I want you to keep looking at me (Y/n)." I see Mikasa hovering above my head. "Don't look anywhere else and keep your eyes open for me."

"What's happening?" I whisper.

"Don't worry what's happening. Just keep your eyes on Mikasa." Levi says while looking at my torso.

I try to move my arm and get up. A very intense pain overtakes my body. "Ow!" I yelp quietly in pain.

"Hey! Don't move!" Levi yells.

"Take it easy (Y/n)." Mikasa tells me while holding my head to look at her.

"Stay calm (Y/n)." I hear Jean say.

"What is going on, Mikasa?" I ask. She stays quiet for a moment.

"Let's just say, you're in a situation. A pretty bad one." she says.

"This might hurt a bit so get ready." Jean says.

"We are going to lift you up and put you back down in a safer place." Levi says.

"I can't watch!" I hear Sasha say.

"Me neither." I also hear Connie say after.

"Turn around then!" Jean scolds them.

"What do you mean you are going to lift me up..?" I speak quietly and move my head to see the rest of my body.

There was a triangular piece of crystal that impaled me through my spine and came out the other side. I look over at my arm and see it's also impaled.

Mikasa grabs my head again and makes me face her. "We are going to get you out of here, okay? It might hurt a lot but you have to deal with it."

"I will start off by releasing her arm. Mikasa, move next to her while I take your spot." Jean says. Mikasa moves next to me so I can still see her. Jean takes her spot and hovers above me. "I'll make this as quick as I can." he says.

Even though I was in the top 10 for graduation, everyone knew I didn't cope well with pain. I might have been smarter and more powerful than the others but I couldn't handle a lot of pain.

"Hey. Look away." Mikasa turns my head away and I close my eyes.

I feel Jean grab the middle of my arm with one hand and grab my hand with his.

"Be careful, Jean." Levi says before Jean starts to lift my arm off the crystallised rock.

I feel a massive pressure on my arm which is followed by pain and stinging. I hold my breath to prevent me from screaming and I start to move my legs around.

"Oi. Connie. Hold her legs down. She might widen the the wound in her stomach if she keeps moving." Levi orders Connie.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)." Connie says before holding down my legs.

I feel every inch of the rock move through my arm and close my eyes tighter.

"Hang in there (Y/n). I'm almost done." Jean says. Everything is quiet and only my little squirms are heard once in a while.

I feel the pressure soon go away slowly and pain takes its place. "Done. You can breathe now." Jean says.

I let out many harsh breaths and my normal breathing pattern was erratic. My whole arm was hurting. I look over at my arm and see that it was still bleeding. "Why aren't I healing?" I ask weakly.

"Don't worry about that right now. We need to get you out of here before anything else happens." Mikasa says.

"Can you try cut the rock down so it's not too much?" I quietly ask them.

"We tried. But our blades just shattered." Levi says looking down at his broken blade. He puts it away and puts his hands underneath me. "Mikasa, help me."

Mikasa goes on the other side of me and puts her hands under me too. "We will be done by the time you know it." Mikasa reassures me.

"Try not to move so much." Levi says. They both nod to each other and start to lift me up. Levi keeps looking down at me to see how I am once every two seconds.

I close my eyes and hold my breath for a few seconds and breathe out repeatedly. They lift me up a bit faster so I don't feel as much pain for so long.

The pressure calmed down more as I was brought closer to the top. Pain followed the pressure but I bit my tongue to stop me from shouting at the top of my lungs. I felt the last bit of the rock go through me and leave my body.

"I'll carry (Y/n). We leave now." Levi orders. Mikasa's hand leaves the back of my body and I see her go towards shirtless Eren and help him stand up. That's when I remembered what happened.

"Reiss." I repeat while whispering. "Reiss."

"Hey. Are you okay (Y/n)?" Levi asks. "And were your eyes always yellow?"

"Reiss. Reiss." I look slowly at Historia. "Reiss." I point at her while making eye contact with her. "I will kill Reiss."

"This isn't like you (Y/n)." Levi says. "What is going on with you?"

"Well there is something that happened. But I'll explain on the way back." Historia says.

I blink a couple times which makes my eye colour go back to (e/c). "I-I am sorry. I don't know what came over me." I say quietly.

"It's fine (Y/n). You probably didn't have control so don't apologise." she says.

"Sasha. Connie. Go find an exit we can use." Levi orders. They both fly off using ODM gear.

I look around as Levi turns around. There was more crystallised pillars coming from a statue of Eren's titan. That's probably the reason why they all survived - Eren saved them in titan form. This was probably the 'hardening' ability him and Annie possessed for protecting themselves.

"Captain! We found an exit! Armin, Hange and Moblit are all also okay!" Sasha says. They both kneel in-front of Eren. "Thank you! You saved us thanks to you!"

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" Eren asks noticing I have to be carried.

"It hurts but I'm fine. How about you? You were just wimping a couple minutes ago." I say weakly.

"I'm fine?" he answers confused.

"Let's go. We need to chase that titan." Levi says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.4K 49
The outside world is filled with tree's, sun, the ocean and the fresh of air but for some they have never seen the sunrise of the day or even felt th...
302K 8.6K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
651 49 6
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍... 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎... 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝...
28.8K 1K 34
Within the walls and after titans were long gone... people started to live a peaceful life... until death came upon the heroes. Reborn into a new lif...