Princess of Magic | Harry Pot...

By SusanDaniel1

"You're dating the mother fucking princess bitch" [Goblet of fire - deathly Hallows] - Currently Editing Orp... More

0.00 | PROLOGUE
CAST
FOUR
0.01| WINTERS
0.02| FREINDSHIP
0.03 | FEAST
0.04 | HERBOLOGY
0.05 | RIVALS
0.06 | FLAME
Glow | 0.07
Owl | 0.08
Fallen | 0.09
Potter | 0.10
Panic | 0.11
Mother | 0.12
Muffins | 0.13
Dragons | 0.14
Stupid | 0.15
Dates | 0.16
Red | 0.17
Ball | 0.18
Fireworks | 0.19
Gossip | 0.20
Night | 0.21
Nice | 0.22
Water | 0.23
Woods | 0.24
Blood | 0.25
Rose | 0.26
Love | 0.27
News | 0.28
Doggy | 0.29
Kitchens | 0.30
Dream | 0.31
Family | 0.32
Death | 0.33
Life | 0.34
End | 0.35
Year Five
Castle | 0.36
Anger | 0.37
Truth | 0.38
History | 0.39
Prefect 0.40
0.41 | JOURNEY
0.42 | ANGER
0.43 | DETENTION
0.44 | SCAR
0.45 | ARGUMENT
0.46 | ARMY
0.47 | REBELLION
0.48 | QUIDDITCH
0.49 | COMFORT
A return ?

0.50 | FIRE

1K 32 13
By SusanDaniel1

Harry POV

Harry had not known what had caused the moment where Cho had begun to press herself upon him. It had all started as a small and quite frankly awkward conversation about her past relationship with Cedric, taking a turn when she began crying. Oblivious to Harry himself, the girl had expected comfort, yet all he offered was a simple pat on the back.

That was when she took mattered into her own hands. As quick as one could say 'Quidditch', her hands were pressed firmly on his chest while her lips were edging closer and closer.

Swiftly, Harry ducked in time for her lips to swoosh past his head, and he had managed to capture her wrist gently, pushing them away before he took many steps back. Cho steps had faltered and had taken a stumble, while her lips were mere inches from the cobble wall.

"I - I - er," Harry began with cautious steps. "Sorry, but - but, you know I'm with Bambi and -" his eyes raced across the room frantically, settling on the large oak doors as his only means of escape. Yet, a shudder in the shadows had his next words flowing with such ease as he turned. "I would never hurt her like that."

Recovering, red was prominent upon her cheeks. Then there was a fire spat with her words, "First Stevie and now Bambi! Cedric was getting boring, fair enough, but now another one that 'posse' thinks she can get in my way!"

Suddenly, the shadow in the corner sharply moved, grabbing his attention briefly, allowing Cho to meet the gap between them. With force, her hands grasped around his cheeks, dragging his head down. The coldness of her breath covered his face before it snatched away. With his vision returned, he instantly met with the large black circle on the wall. Smoke sizzled as both the two were stunned, turning slowly to catch Bambi out of her shadows, hands outstretched and matching that same smoke.

Bambi POV

Pain retched throughout her entire body, focusing on that single point in her palm where only moments ago a ball of fire had formed.

It had all happened too quickly for her to process, but as Cho's hands dug into his face with a force of desire, that rage she bubbled up had finally spewed over.

It formed to the size of a small muggle tennis ball, and there was no hesitation within Bambi as she lunged that fire through the small gap of their bodies. For a moment, fear raised through her of the possibility of hitting either.

The same eyes of shocked stared into their own before Cho hastily grabbed her bag before racing past. Yet, she had not forgotten to 'fall' into Bambi's shoulder, giving her the opportunity to whisper, "freak."

Echoes of the door shutting bounced of the room, leaving only herself and Harry in silence. Finally, she forcibly took her eyes off the burning mark to hoover over her palms. Holding in her cries, her thumb ran down without feeling any effects of the burn.

Within seconds Harry was taking the large steps over, placing her own hands into his despite her protest of worry. Carefully, he turned them over for any damage, and when none was found, the smoke began to fade.

"I - I, don't," her hands now began to shake along with her head as she took a step to backway, but Harry remained a tight grip.

"Are you hurt? We should take you to Madame Pomfrey and -"

"No - no," swallowing her cries, their eyes fell upon the others. "I'm not hurt, and I don't want to go to Dumbledore or anyone... yet. I just... want to sleep." Maybe it was the shock of the situation or nearly watching Harry kiss another girl that had Bambi's brain muddle. Knowing she should very well tell someone else, she was shocked when Harry nodded in agreement.

Finally, Harry seemed pleased with his inspection of her hands, turning it over only to lace his fingers in with her. Silence took over within moments, and Bambi mind had already wandered into a whirlpool of overthinking.

Would things had been different if she had not come back? Of course, she trusted Harry, but Cho had him corned there like a lion. That magic she produced only sent more nerves of fear down her. The likeliness of its connection with her Royal powers was obvious, but none had ever been this physical before.

That scared her the most.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

Smiling at their awkwardness that reminded Bambi of the beginning of their relationship, she nodding for Harry to continue first. "I'm sorry about what you had to see. I didn't - " he ran his hand through his hair, ruffling up his already messy locks, "know that would happen. One minute she asked to speak to me about the DA, next she was crying and then... well you know the rest."

She matched the grip on his hand, "I trust you, and I know even if you hadn't spotted me in the corner, you would have done the same. It's just... Of course, I'm fussed about the whole Cho situation, don't get me wrong. If I ever catch her hands on you again, I'll do an even bigger fireball. That power... it's."

"Nothing like you have ever done before." She nodded, grateful for the words to be spoken by another, "And you are now scared on how it may be perceived and used. It's more unanswered questions for you to worry about."

Laughing shortly, the first sign of a smile graced her face. "Didn't know you had the power to mind-read."

She could sense that her words had already diffused the tension in the room as Harry guided them over to the pillows still littered on the ground.

"Christmas is coming up, and then you'll be able to talk to your mum, and she might be able to help." he wrapped a comforting arm around her. "Anyways, it's nice to know I have a girlfriend who will get jealous enough to throw fire at a girl."

Her only response was to roll her eyes, happy they had returned to normal, "Wasn't you the one to get jealous over Dimo last year?"

Harry matched her response, closing the gap between them, and she felt his words vibrate across her lips as he captured them slowly. "Shut up."

The two had most certainly made up for the 'situation' with their heated kisses, which had Bambi turning red when she returned to the Hufflepuff common room. Yet, she wasn't alone, while someone else's cheeks flushed with the same crimson.

Stevie was upon the arm of the couches, smiling dreamily at the floor while Frankie spoke frantically at her side."Great, you're finally back!" He had yelled the moment Bambi reached the circle of honey-coloured sofas. Continuing to frail his arms into the air he pointed to Stevie, "she's refusing to speak! Or can't! I don't know whether it is a prank or someone put a jinx on her!"

Bambi's eyebrows had frowned in response while she knelt before Stevie, matching their eyesight, "Earth to Stevie?" She waved her hand briskly between them. With no response - apart from a blink, the excitement began bubbling when the next thought crossed her mind. Banging her palms repeatedly on the base of Stevie's head, Bambi continued to reenact those muggle drums she had seen on her trip to London.

"Ouch! Are you okay in the fucking head?" Stevie's screams drew upon the attention of their fellow Hufflepuffs; who Frankie beamed an awkward smile as to say: 'Please ignore this daily occurrence.' Instantly had she shot up from her space at the couch, pushing Bambi's hands away frantically.

Aurora, who had walked past at the exact moment, snorted when Stevie and Bambi continued to fight with their hands in protests of the other's actions. "Shut it, Smith!" The two cried in response, falling onto the couch with a thud as Bambi's hands were forcibly latched around Stevie's wrists.

The two breathed heavily with an equal mischief grin growing upon their faces. "I'm sure you're both done now, hmm" Frankie hummed, throwing their legs onto the floor, allowing him access to his own space on the couch. "Get off her Bambi so we can force information out of her!"

Bambi followed, lumping herself upwards while mimicking Frankie stern expression. "Well?"

They allowed her the moment to regain composure, brushing down her skirt before her movements haltered with Frankie's next question. "How's Cedric?"

One look... One look from Stevie had them unbolting in their seats. Through a strand of her hair, her eyes shone with a hint of knowingness and mischief. The smirk on her face faltered as she tried to hide, but her attempts were petty against them, "Don't you dare try'n hide that smirk from us, Stevie Ross!" Bambi cried.

"Smirk?" Stevie attempted to scoff, "What smirk - " her words were cut short as the two made very pronounced coughs, causing her to sigh in defeat. At first, her words were too rapid and inaudible, having them lean forward, beckoning her to speak up. Again, but this time she spoke quietly, having Bambi yell out in outrage.

"Bloody hell Stevie, do you think we have the ears of a wolf? Speak -"

"We kissed!"

There was an instant silence that formed like a mist around them as her eyes grew wide in alarm. Luckily no one but them had heard her yells after a glance around the room confirmed this. It eased her worries instantly, and she had gone to sigh in relief, but spotting the look of utter shock on the two's face had her taking a double look. "What?"

Sputtering their words as their heads shook, Bambi's replied first, "What do you bloody mean what? Are you off your rockers? You can't just say that and think, 'hey ho, night guys,' eh!"

"You're having us on, ain't ya!" Frankie laughed but look at her with promise. "Please tell me you ain't..."

"Okay," for the first time, Stevie had made herself aware to keep her voice down, "One, you both need to calm the fuck down -" she smacked them playfully on their heads, "Two. It was a simple kiss, nothing more or nothing less. We both enjoyed it, but nothing was said, so we are leaving it at that."

"I think hell, you're not leaving it like that!" Frankie cried, leaning forwards, "You've been in love with him for what three-four years nearly? You're telling me you didn't wanna take him into that broom cupboard and -"

"Trust me" Stevie sighed, "I did, but it's just... You saw him when I ran after him. He's not in the right place right now and I don't know if the kiss was even something he wanted or if his emotions are on a hiatus right now and ..."

Bambi couldn't help but feel the pain lace through her words as much as she tried to hide it. Perfectly well did she understand where Stevie was coming from, but despite her good intentions, it was breaking her.

"It's not the right time."

It was rare to see Stevie emotional over things. One of the very few times was Cedric 'death' last year, where she had broken down over his body. She was always a headstrong type of person, allowing her emotions to take a back seat. The two knew that there was only a verge of a moment between them where Stevie would completely shield herself or break down. So instead of allowing their burning question to pour out, they nodded. Silently wrapping their arms around her before she pushed them away with a weak smile. "Quit the soppy shit, I'd just rather if we talk about something else... Soooo, where did you disappear then?"

The tables had now turned to Bambi as the smirk grew once more on their faces. So, Bambi breathed heavily, preparing for her tale, "Let's just say you don't have to worry about Cho anymore."

That night was fueled by all sorts of twists and turns, that had Bambi's head near spinning. From Cho's and Harry's encounter to her powers and now Stevie's news, she half expected Frankie to announce he was married. Retelling the day's chaos had baffled the two into silence. Stevie had absolutely pondered over the Cho situation with anger, threatening to pour snakes into her bed, but had forgotten entirely about it after what Bambi had to say soon after.

"Fire... out your hand?" Frankie gasped.

Bambi simply nodded, feeling a sudden tingle spread through her fingers. Stevie grinned, "Wicked, so you can like roast marshmallows whenever and wherever now."

Bambi and Frankie shared a look of confusion, "sometimes we wonder if your parents ever dropped you as a child, you know?" All Stevie responded was a shrug of her shoulders.

They had lingered on the conversation for a few hours, mainly to distracted Stevie, which Bambi was happy to do so. Yet, she soon became tired of the repeating questions, and soon enough the common room became deserted. Frankie had dismissed himself quickly, admitting he wanted to research the situation further but not forgetting to place a small kiss on Stevie's head in a nod of comfort.

Despite Stevie protests of 'I'm a prefect,' the two cleaned their area up quickly, wanting nothing more than the comfort of their patched guilts to soak up the day's stress.

The night was clearly set in and moved with such quietness that when Stevie accidentally knocked over a cup of tea, they both swore profoundly.

"You fucking idiot!" Bambi hissed, clearing the broken piece of glass as Stevie used a spell for the stain.

"It's not my bloody fault that the moon happened to hit my eyesight?"

"Moon?" Bambi retaliated, "What moon? We live underground?"

Stevie snickered to herself with a grin, "Ohhhh yeah." But then the realisation hit them that surly the dimness of the fireplace hadn't caused the flash of light so quickly?

As the thought hit them both, Bambi hissed in pain, fishing out the crystal necklace where indeed it glowed purple once more.

A.N. So, its clearly been awhile... I can only apologies until my heart dies out, but university has been taken a toil on my time and bloody hell has it been stressful. I had been promising this chapter for weeks now and every time I had wrote a paragraph maybe and simply not had the effort. Tbh, I felt like I was letting you guys down. While we've been away we hit 20k !! Thank you so much and honestly all your comments and love have given me that motivation to finally release this chapter.

Thank youuuuuuu :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 219 7
๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ | โ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant โž she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
570K 16.5K 22
On a fateful mission gone wrong, Auror Draco Malfoy gets mauled by a werewolf in an attempt to save his partner's life. When they rush him into St. M...
3.6K 147 13
I suck at these! I apologise in advance! Based off the movies! Not the books! Y/N Black is a fourth year at Hogwarts, and let's just say...things get...
42K 719 69
my love, original version โฆ— goblet of fire โ‡พ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cover by ME! โฆ˜