FOLLOW BACK / denki kaminari.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "denki got fucking arrested?! for what?!" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which kaminari makes friends with the... More

─── FOLLOW BACK .
─── SOCIAL MEDIA AU .
❪ ✧🍓₊ 献身 ❫
❪ 献身 ✧🥡₊ ❫
ONE ⁑ the pretty girl.
TWO ⁑ pussy-acquiring kaminari.
THREE ⁑ shiketsu losers.
FOUR ⁑ top 5.
FIVE ⁑ simp ass mf.
SIX ⁑ mickey mouse clubhouse.
SEVEN ⁑ inasa's dead man era.
EIGHT ⁑ (Y/n) & class 2-A against the world.
NINE ⁑ papa's pizzeria characters.
TEN ⁑ Kaminari, (Y/n), Apple and Maurice.
ELEVEN ⁑ shes the dawg.
TWELVE ⁑ Kaminari's boyfriend.
THIRTEEN ⁑ smoke flavored kisses.
FOURTEEN ⁑ crackhead (Y/n).
FIFTEEN ⁑ he dont want'chu.
SIXTEEN ⁑ breakdowns in supermarket bathrooms.
SEVENTEEN ⁑ who tf is mary and why she poppin?
EIGHTEEN ⁑ alone in a room filled with people.
NINETEEN ⁑ a burst of love.
TWENTY ⁑ matching bios.
TWENTY ONE ⁑ cute first date ideas.
TWENTY TWO ⁑ batman, spiderman, mario & luigi.
TWENTY THREE ⁑ ramen date.
TWENTY FOUR ⁑ tweets.
TWENTY FIVE ⁑ Sero 'steal your girl' Hanta.
TWENTY SIX ⁑ UA: where idiots roam.
TWENTY EIGHT ⁑ for future plans.
TWENTY NINE ⁑ never grow up.
THIRTY ⁑ i love current-universe you.
─── memes .
❪ ✧🥢₊ 網上戀愛 ❫

TWENTY SEVEN ⁑ fear ridden rides.

7.6K 437 342
By sweet-amai

the group of heroes laid in silence on the white benches, each with a cold drink in hand. (Y/n) comfortably laid next to Kaminari, his arm wrapped around her shoulders. "you guys wanna go on one last ride before we go home?" she asked, straw still between her glossed lips; her (e/c) eyes stared up at all the slides they still haven't gone on.

"mhm!" Mina excitedly nodded, being the first to respond to her friend. she pointed a pink finger at a certain couples slide, "i've been itching to go on that one since we got here."

"that's a couples ride." Katsuki grunted, throwing his empty can of soda in the trash; he mentally celebrated when it landed perfectly.

"so?"

"so the only couple here are these two dumbasses." he threw a thumb over his shoulder to point at (Y/n) & Denki, who were busy giggling and whispering god knows what in each other's ears.

"that doesn't mean anything, you can go down the slide with Eijiro and i could go with Sero. no big deal." Mina argued, shrugging her shoulders.

Hanta's face was overtaken by a huge grin, he jumped up and down like a child. "yeah let's go!" his excitement rubbed off on the rest as they approached the tall slide.

(Y/n) silently studied it, being so close put in perspective how big it was. "it's... kinda high."

"you're afraid of heights?" Katsuki questioned, turning over his shoulder to make eye contact with the (h/c). she frowned at the demeaning smirk grazing his lips, "no, just making an observation."

"she's scared!" Sero cackled like the wicked witch of the west only to be bonked on the back of the head.

"i said i'm not! y'know what?" (Y/n) reached for Kaminari's hand and pulled him along to be in front of the group. "Denks and i will be the first to go down."

Bakugou silently snorted at her obviously shaking hand - oh he was definitely excited to see how this plays out.

it was after a 10 minute wait that the group reached a part of the line where the pool below was visible. (Y/n) froze for a second looking down at the water in silence. she felt her heart drop when she heard Kirishima eagerly call for their attention "guys, only three more people and it's our turn!"

of course her hesitation in stepping forward didn't go unnoticed by her boyfriend; who silently reached for the necklace that rested on her chest, turning it so the clasp was on the back of her neck rather than next to the pendant.

upon feeling his warm touch, (Y/n)'s eyes shifted from the people beneath to his own pair of amber irises, his lips stretched into a soothing, gentle smile.

she squeezed his hand, fingers still intertwined. the (h/c) mirrored his smile, receiving his silent message - she only nodded in response.

i'm okay.

Kaminari's perviously tense shoulders relaxed at that.

once it was finally their turn, the employee handed them an 8-shaped floatie with black handles on each side for security. and with a push they were off in their floaties.

(Y/n)'s heart was pounding, her palms gripped the black handles in almost superhuman strength. all she could hear was water splashing and her own screaming - which was... honestly odd. she was never the type to scream when scared, (L/n) was a 'panic inwardly and silently' kind of person.

that's when she turned around to Kaminari, the culprit. the boy's screaming was ear splitting - (Y/n) didn't even know it was humanly possible to scream that loud. "YOU'RE FUCKING SCARED OF HEIGHTS TOO?!"

and while his yells intensified her already raging fear, the humor of the situation overpowered her need to scream along with him - so she began to loudly cackle at her boyfriend. (Y/n) turned her body to face him, she reached for his hands. "you're ok, it's almost over." she spoke in between giggles. "just close your eyes for a few seconds and we'll be on the ground."

Kaminari seemed to calm down, comforted by the idea of getting off the slide. it was the moment he ceased screaming when Mina's cheerful voice reached his ears. "YAY TWO MORE LOOPS!"

and the screeching resumed.

"WHAT THE FUCK MINA!" (Y/n) glared at the pink girl from the floatie behind Denki, very much frustrated.

she couldn't get him to calm back down, so the girl opted for just holding his hands till it was over - of course they were the first two down, swiftly followed by Mina and Sero, then finally Bakugou and Kirishima.

"that was so fun!" Kirishima grinned, his normally spiked red hair now clinging to his forehead. "better than all the other rides."

"mhm!" Mina nodded her head in agreement, though her approving smile quickly faded into a concerned frown as she turned to her (h/c) haired friend. "but god, (Y/n), your screaming was so loud! are you really that scared of water? it's your quirk, girl..."

Denki dipped into the water out of embarrassment, leaving only his blond hair on the surface. "oh that wasn't-" (Y/n) felt a light jab on her thigh from beneath the water. "i mean... i wasn't scared of the water i just don't like heights."

"huh," the pink haired girl shrugged, "welp now that we're finished where do you guys wanna go eat?" she swam to the edge of the pool and jumped out.

"oh oh! there's a cool looking pizza place i saw on the way here!" Hanta skipped after Mina to get his stuff, Kirishima in tow. "i'm not really in the mood for pizza though."

(Y/n) hopped out of the pool and ran after them, "we can see if they serve something else, Eiji."

Bakugou silently stared at his friends' backs as they grabbed each of their stuff. he turned to look down at Kaminari, half of his face still underwater. "that was pretty pathetic, dunce face, not gonna lie."

"i have no idea what you're talking about."

"sure you do. that was some horror movie level screaming, i'm impressed."

"that wasn't me."

Katsuki smirked, "those squeals were too high to be (Y/n)'s."

having had enough, Denki silently got out of the water all the while glaring at his blond friend. "if you tell anyone," he paused for a second. "i'll make you feel... really bad." and with that he was off to help (Y/n) carry her things.

Bakugou's smirk was now a genuine smile, staring at the two as the electric-quirked boy insisted on holding everything- his arms were overflowing with towels and other things; each time he picked something up another would fall.

"i got it." Denki and (Y/n) leaned to pick it up which only led into smashing their heads against each other.

"OW!"

"FUCK!"

"dumbasses are fucking soulmates." Katsuki rolled his eyes, leaving the pool to help them gather their things.

NUMBER ONE ON DENKI??? y'all need your dicks sucked? istg i'll do it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 27.5K 43
"You're just so.. so.." Hard to look away from, didn't sound like something Shinsou wanted to say out loud. "Irresistible?" "Infuriating." But he's n...
165K 4.3K 47
Ever since the sports festival denki kaminari's been all over Ibara shiozaki from class 1-B and has asked her out multiple times failing, even with t...
194K 12.2K 21
❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍❞ -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...
15K 177 26
MANGA SPOILERS!!! Also, R-18 mature sexual content and swearing. COMPLETED. The war against the villains is over, AFO and the League of Villains are...