The Rejcted Luna

By Jkenzie314

Artemis Terry, living in her father's pack- Emerald Guardians located on the edge of the Romanian border. Art... More

How it all came about
My life as an omega
Cursed
Weak. Pathetic. Shallow
Judged
Natalie? Nice? Impossible!
Where our loyalty lies
Lydia
Betrayed
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Take me far away from here
Enough is enough
To beg like a dog
Welcome to the pack
Preparations for the Gala
To submit!
My title, restored at last
My own little inner circle
Preparing for the Gala
Attacked
Mated to an Alpha
No one insults his mate
Never insult his mate: part two
Transferring packs
You have my blessings
It hurts to say goodbye
You are not my equal
Stupid mate bond
Why do I even bother
Michelle
Shameful secret exposed
Rejected
As if rejection wasn't enough
Her shattered world
Escape
Rouges
Define the word 'pain'
No one hurts my angel and lives
He's so considerate
Taking you home
Hard to trust
I would never hurt you
The wolf's out of the bag
Digging
Trust us
Doors open, doors close
Broken beyond repair
If you fall, I will catch you
A new leaf
A friend indeed. Or three
Crimson Blood Luna Wannabe
Elemental powers
Blissfully relaxed
Celestial Moon
Family secrets
Fight
Stranger things
Victory
Punishment
She's mine and mine alone
Couple's hideaway for two
Memories from the grave
Drowning in the waves of passion
Love in the shower
Vacation in the sun
Live in the moment
The time spent together
Homecoming disaster
Some people never learn
Luna Ceremony preparations
Stress reliever
A friend indeed; or six
The gift of family
It's time to shine
Luna Ceremony
The missing rose
๐Ÿ“ฃShoutouts๐Ÿ“ฃ
Main Characters
{~โ™ฅ๏ธ~โœจSurpriseโœจ~โ™ฅ๏ธ~}

Crimson Blood

24.2K 693 18
By Jkenzie314

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
When I opened my eyes the first thing I noticed was a bright, white light, shining in my eyes, nearly blinding me as I blinked, disorientated after my sleep. I placed a hand over my eyes to block off the light as my eyelids fluttered continuously. When my eyes were fine, I removed my hand and looked around the room I was in. All white with several machines and a couple of blue chairs lining the walls. The strong smell of Aerosol spray and Lysol disinfectants hung heavily in the air.

"We're in an infirmary," Caroline said.
"An infirmary? How'd we get here?" I asked confusedly.
"Let's see, after those disgusting rouges tried rape us, there was this black wolf on top of the hill, he was watching down at us and he looked sad," Caroline said thoughtfully.
"I remember that. I detected the faint smell of rain and pine trees. I suppose he was the one who helped us," I told her.

Just then I heard a knock on the door and jumped in fright. There was no guarantee that Whoever brought us here was friendly. I skooted up to the pillows and felt something pull at my thighs, pulling the covers back I saw that I was in a hospital gown and what looked to be an IV was attached to my left leg and one to my wrist and upper arm.
What the hell?

The person on the other side of the door knocked again and once more I jumped. I was in a strange territory, I was in an infirmary with three IVs stuck to my body and my nerves were shot to hell. Could you blame me? I don't care!
"Wh..who's there?" I said cowering under the covers.
The door opened and a young girl popped her head through.

"May I come in?" she asked in a sweet voice.
I debated. Should I let her in? She could be holding a knife or a vial of poison for all I knew!
"Are you kidding me? Let her come in I'm smelling food and I'm starving," Caroline said rolling her eyes.
"The food could be poisoned!" I said in a high pitch voice.
"For Goddess sake open the damn door you chicken!" Caroline said irritatedly.

"Yes come in," I said to her.
The girl smiled and came inside bearing a tray with a bowl of soup, some bread and a bottle of water in her hands.
"Hi, I just came to deliver some food to you, my brother said you must be starving," she said happily as she daintily placed the tray on my lap. I looked down at the food, it smelled good so I picked up the spoon and took a taste. It was wonderful. So wonderful I began to eat without hesitation.
I was starving don't judge me!

"I'm Everice Chekhov, what's your name?" she asked politely.
I was so absorbed in my soup I hardly noticed she was there. I swallowed a mouthful and looked up at her, only then did I notice how beautiful she was.
She had long blonde hair with light grey eyes and fair skin. She had a roundish face and she looked to be about 17.

She wore a knee length peach sundress and a blue jacket. She was about 5'4 and was really slim and fit. She was gorgeous.
"Oh... hi Everice I'm... Artemis," I said finally.
"That's a beautiful name," Everice said as she perched herself up on the edge of the bed watching me intently.
"What pack are you from?" Everice asked as she played with her thumbs.
"Uh... Emerald Guardians!" I said quickly.

"Emerald Guardians? That pack whose Alpha and Luna is Alec and Natalie?" she asked raising her eyebrows.
"That's the one," I said nervously.
"But you don't smell like an Emerald Guardian wolf, you smell like you spent a lot of time in Shining Cosmos Pack," she said suspiciously.

"Oh crap. What do I say to her now?" I asked Caroline.
"I don't know, you tell me," Caroline said shrugging.
"I can't tell her about Marcus, I don't know where we are, we could be anywhere!" I was panicking now.
Before Caroline could reply however, the smell of rain and pine trees hit our nose and Caroline got very excited.

The door opened and a man walked in. He was tall, about 6'7 with short, dark curly hair, piercing silver eyes and he liked fit and muscular. He wore a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt and sneakers, the smell seemed to be coming directly from him.
"Mate! Artemis he's our mate!" Caroline howled joyously and began to prance around in my head, clearly excited.

"How is that possible? We already found our mate, it was Marcus and he rejected us," I said.
"He's our second chance mate, it's written in Werewolf Lore that only those who deserved it, would have a second chance mate. Someone who's suffered in their lifetime and who's always put other's needs above their own. Selfless, kind, compassionate and caring," Caroline explained.
I inhaled deeply as I stared at him, his silver eyes holding me captive.

Dimitri
"She's awake, our mate is awake! She looks so beautiful, as a matter of fact beautiful would be a huge understatement," Roman purred.
"Yes she is I can't believe this is real. The Moon Goddess has blessed us with our second chance mate. What did we do to deserve such an enchanting creature?" I said, completely memorized by her beauty.

Her scent was addicting, better than any drug I ever had. Monoï Blossoms and Coconut. I could smell it all day and never tire of it. Then I realized she was staring at me just the same, what I would give to hear what she and her wolf were thinking.
"Thank you for bringing the food up Everice, would you mind going downstairs and telling Dr Sandy that she's awake please," I said to my little sister.

"But I want to talk to her. Please let me stay, I promise not to be too bothersome," Everice protested showing me her puppy eyes.
"Everice I need to speak to her alone, run along now," I said ruffling her hair.
"Hey I just did my hair, you messed it up!" she complained.
"If you don't leave the room your hair won't be the only thing I'll be messing up," I said.

She was gone like a shot, pelting around the corner.
"Sorry about that, that's my little sister Everice. Sorry if she bothered you," I said to her as she sat on the bed, her soup half eaten.
"Oh...That's all right she wasn't bothering me," her voice was so soft and melodious I was captivated.

"May I know your name?" I asked gently. I didn't want to scare her.
"Artemis Terry," she replied.
I smiled. I could listen to her voice all day.
"My name's Dimitri. Dimitri Chekhov, Alpha of Crimson Blood Pack,"
At this I noticed she has stiffened. Her face paled and her hands were shaking. I heard her heartbeat. It was erratic and pounding hard against her chest.

"What's wrong with her did we say something wrong?" Roman wanted to know.
"I think the name of our pack scared her," I said regretfully.
The look on her face was one that I was all too familiar with. Fear. Terror. Dread. She was scared of me. Who could blame her? After all Crimson Blood was one of the top five most powerful, most dangerous packs in Romania.

The mere mention of my name, if my pack, sent shivers down people's spines. Word of my cruel mentality and heartless reputation was prevalent everywhere. No one dared to cross me because they knew what I was capable of, what I wouldn't hesitate to do. Rouges trespassed unto my territory before and paid a fatal price, I made an example of them and once others saw this, they would always think twice before they crossed my borders.

Usually the fear that I saw on people's faces would bring me immense satisfaction, I would just sit there and replay over and over in my mind, the terror etched on their faces. But now standing here watching that same fear on the face of my mate didn't bring me satisfaction, but pain, despair and pure agony.

Author's note: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, while writing this, I wanted to make it unique and not too clichéd. There are thousands of books on Wattpad and I wanted it to be not like the other books. It wss kind of hard, but I managed to make it as unique as possible. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 324 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...
1.6M 52.7K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
2.4K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
2.2M 53.8K 34
"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp...