The pure one

By behind_the_stage

⚜️Book one in the Pure series⚜️ ⚜️Adam & Noor ⚜️ "YOU ARE MINE" Adam yelled on top of his lu... More

1.Do you know who Adam Khan is?
2. You dropped this
3.Are you getting married or somthing
4. I'm actually engaged
6. Don't caver up from me
Characters
7. You made this?
8. Don't do that princess
9.What happened
10. That's a good girl
11.The same girl
12.I...I'm sorry
13. Is my wife ticklish?
14. YOU ARE MINE
15.K..kiss me
16. Why all the tears?
17.I need more
18. My naughty girl
19. Let..g.go of m.me
20. Stop me
21. I love those noises you make
22. Look at me
23. Shhh.. I'm hugging my wife
24. Adam what is this
25. Am I understood ?
26. Hoda Saiid
27. Save her from who?
28. Why me?
29. You know each other?
30. They.. they killed my mum

5. Are you ready

12.7K 540 17
By behind_the_stage

Qubool hai ?

16 hours 23 minutes and 14..13..12 second, that's  how log noor had before her wedding. For the past three weeks Noor couldn't think of anything except the wedding, even if she really didn't want think about it she couldn't control her thoughts. Specially after the day Adams family came to visit, that's when it felt the most real, Noors father came and told her how Adam and his family was coming over for tee a couple days ago, they wanted to talk and plan everything out.

However Noor told her father that she wouldn't want to see Adam until the actual wedding, she told him she couldn't speak with a non-mehrim now that the intentions aren't pure anymore. For Noor that was only an excuse, she didn't wanna meet Adam because she was intimidated by him, she couldn't forget him for the day at of the lecture, the way he looked at her, the aura around him made Noor nervous in both a good and a bad way.

The fact that Noor hade basically no social skills, let alone never having a boyfriend didn't help her anxiety about meeting him either . So even after her father trying to convince her to meet and talk to him she completely refused saying she would be uncomfortable.

" Bitti are you sure you don't want to meet him before the nikkah. He is the man you gonna spend the rest of your life with"

The thought of her spending the rest of her life with Adam scared Noor even more.

" Yes Baba that's my final decision " and to her surprise Adam was completely fine with it saying they have the rest of their life's to know each other.

So instead of Adam coming with his family, his family came with out him. Adams sister Fatima was the lovely's person there is. She was very talkative and happy person which made Noor feel comfortable around her, she even complimented Noor on many things making Noor blush more than ever. Noor got to meet his father as well , even if he didn't talk much with her and spent most of the time chatting with her father about business he still seemed like a nice and humble person. The only person Noor didn't get a good vibe from was Adams mother, Noor caught her glared at her more than ones and she barley said a thing during the time they were there. The one and only time she spoke was when telling everyone that Noor shouldn't be involved in the wedding planning, she said that Noor wouldn't know about the desi coulter and traditions and wouldn't be any help. Fatima tried to involve Noor as much as possible but that didn't make her mother happy so after a few try Fatima she gave up. Noor tried to talk herself to think that her soon-to-be mother-in-laws behaviour is only in her head but deep down she know better.

Noor was now sitting on her vanity chair looking at herself in the mirror, the eyeshadow she was wearing made her eyes look bright and the mascara made her lashes look longer and fuller. Noor have always enjoyed makeup, that was one of the things that reminded her of her mum, she felt like her mum was with her every time she put makeup on that's why she loved it so much. She remembers how she used to sit and watch  her mother apply makeup for hour, those moments that she now wishes never ended. Just like her mum Noor have always been a girly type girl, she loved wearing dresses , skirts high heels . Even at the age of 22 her room was mostly pink. She hade all kind of girly decors all over the room.

She reaches her hade and took the comb from the vanity and started combing through her hair. Her hair was another reminder of her mother, her mum used to always tell her that a big part of a woman's beauty low on her hair. That's why Noor haven't cut her hair in year, it now reaches all the way down to her bum, just like her mother Noors hair was night black and really thick. She used to hate how hard it was to manage when she was younger and how her mother spent almost an hour combing it every morning. But now she smiled thinking about the time with her mother and wishes she could go back. She have always heard that she was a spot on image of her mother so looking at herself now it felt like her mother was watching her in the mirror.

" Mama" Noor said barley over a whisper " Today was my henna, did u know that? There was a lot of people, everyone was dancing and having fun. Except for me" without knowing her tears was falling down her cheeks by now. " I didn't know anyone, the only thing I did was looking at my mehendi. It's beautiful by the way, it has Adams name on it, apparently that's a tradition" she keep on looking at the reflection as if waiting for an answer, but that never came

" Mama why did you leave me , I needed you , I NEED YOU " she couldn't keep it together anymore, she was sobbing unconditionally. After moving from the vanity she lady on her bed, her face on the soft pillow sobbing. She cried until there was no more tears coming down, until she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore and drifted to sleep.

————————-

" Noor sweetheart wake up" Noor heard the soft voice of Mariam calling her. After a few seconds she heard the door opening and the sound clearer

" Noor wake up ! We have a long day ahead of us" Noor slowly open her eyes trying to adjust to the light.

A long day? Noor thought to herself before realisation hit her.

It's my wedding day today

" Yes! It is" Mariam said making Noor realise she said it out loud

"Now get up because it's 10.00 and and we literally only have 8 hours to complete everything before the imam comes for the nikkah" She said while opening the curtains letting the even more light in. Noor flinched and closed her eyes from the light being to strong.

" What happened to your face!" Noor opened her eyes and saw Mariam right in front of her trying to hide her laughter.
Noor stud up and went strait to the bathroom, she looked at herself and her eyes widened. She liked awful, her mascara was running down her cheeks and her eye shadow all blending together.

" I feel asleep with my makeup on"

" I can see that, now wash up and meet me downstairs, the catering person will arrive soon" with that Mariam left Noor to wash up  and get ready. When she was done she walked to her wardrobe that now was almost completely empty, the moving people moved almost all her belongings to Adams house. She ended up wearing the first thing she could find which was a long black fitted dress. Even though the dress was long and had long sleeves it still showed a lot of Noors curves. She took the only hijab she could hind which was a baby pink chiffon one and rapt it around her head in case one of the catering people was already there. As she was walked out of her wardrobe her bedroom door swung open.

" YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED" Fatima  basically screamed while walking through the door with stuff in her hands. Noor couldn't hide her laugh seeing Fatima excitement.

"Salamualaykom" Noor said hugging her, over the past few weeks Noor and Fatima became closer and for the first time in a very long time Noor felt like she had a friend.

" walikum alsalam! Guess what I have in my hands" Fatima was almost jumping from excitement while placing the big bag on Noors bed. Noor looked at her waiting for her to continue.

" Your wedding dress" she said opening the bag and laying the dress across the bed. Noor looked at the dress and her mouth part open from shock. She walked toward and run her hand through all the details on it.

" Look I know it's not white and like the topical wedding dress, but a lehenga is  what we usually wear in our culture. I'm really sorry if it's not what you expected "

" Are you joke? This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen " Noor said still looking at the dress. It was everything she ever dreamed about, it was a combination between her two favourite colours pink and silver, with long sleeves and a long  skirt.

" Really? Ya Allah he was so right about you" Mariam said laughing

" Who was" Noor asked confused

" Adam of course! He picked the dress himself and said you gonna love it"

He picked it himself ?

Noor was confused, how would he know what she liked. He didn't even know her. When Fatima saw Noors smile fading away she know she said something she wasn't spoused to say.

" Noor I know that you don't know Adam well. But trust me when I say he is the best person I have ever known. Look I'm not gonna lie to you he has his own flaws to but I can promise you that he WILL do everything in his power to make you happy"

Noor couldn't say anything except smile and nod, what Fatima said gave Noor hope of actually being happy with him.

For the next 7 hours everyone in the house was running around preparing, some worked on the decorations while others worked on the food. Noor and Fatima was in Noors bedroom putting the last touches on Noor.

" Are you ready to see yourself?" Fatima asked covering Noors eyes and guiding her toward the mirrors

" Okey look" Noor opened her eyes and was shocked by the person standing in front of her. Her makeup was perfectly done and the dress was made for her body. Her hair had lose curls from the bottom and laid on her back and shoulder.

" Waw" was the only thing she could say

" I know right! Adams is gonna have a heart attack looking at you" Noor could only smile to what Fatima said

" Wait how am I gonna wear my hijab"

" Your not gonna wear one" when Fatima saw the shock on Noors face she laughed and said

" I meant that you're gonna have a vail covering you "

Befor Noor could say anything came a nock on the door. After Fatima opening the door Noors Father came in. When he saw his daughter in from of him he couldn't hold back his tears.

" baba" Noor said with sadness in her voice and hugged her father

" You look like your mother on our wedding day, absolutely beautiful " he said as he hugged her. When they both moved back he said what he came to say

" the imam and everyone is waiting downstairs for you?" With that said Fatima placed the silver and pink vail on Noor's head. The vail was big enough to cover Noor almost all the way to the floor. Her father stretched his hand out for her and she took his hand with her shaky one. She was thankful her father was guiding her down because with the vail was covering her she couldn't see clearly.

"Are you ready" her father asked as they stood on the top of the stairs.

" y..ye..yes"

( The lehenga)

———————
Please Vote 🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
284K 11.3K 43
(completed) (Under Major editing.) (A new character with some new scenes will be added other then that everything will remain same.) "Why are you he...
29.2K 884 48
'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. hearing 'No' from her mouth, it felt like my...
109K 5.1K 31
~ ¥ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ Á¥ZÁL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...