Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Up for Grabs

1.1K 35 6
By Aurorasol1

I get up and walk to the front of the carriage . "What's going on?" I ask the man who is riding us around.

"Get back in! They will see you!" he tells me.

"Who will?" Eren asks. One moment later, the hood of the carriage rips open so we are exposed. Eren reaches for the gun to shoot the woman who exposed us. They were all surrounding us. Were they MP's?

There were at least six of them and they all wore a special uniform I have never seen before. They had small guns which also included ODM gear. They shot wires upwards into walls or ceilings and swing up like a monkey.

We hear a quiet shot of one of the guns and Historia falls over. I run over to her. "Hey are you awake?!" I turn her over to see a small valve sticking out of her neck. "Get down! They want to tranquilize us!" I say right before Eren falls over too. "Good grief. I haven't had peace and quiet since I joined the cadets. It's still not happening!" I shout while I grab the gun and aim at one of them. I shoot but I miss.

"They are moving around too much. Their gear let's them move swiftly." I think to myself. I hear another quiet shot coming from my right. I move backwards as another valve flies past my face.

"Shoot her! She is our main priority!" I hear a woman shout. I look across and see her gun pointed straight at me. She pulls the trigger and I don't have enough time to react. The little valve's needle goes into my neck and makes me flinch a bit.

"Stay awake. Stay awake. Stay awake." I whisper to myself while pulling it out. I take a look at it and it had a blue substance in it. I throw it awake and look back up to see them all surrounding me with their guns pointed at me. "Shit."

They all shoot at me and they all hit my neck. I let out a little squirm.

"If she doesn't pass out after this, shoot her again!" A woman shouts. I start to feel dizzy and my vision starts to get distorted. I hear one more shot but it wasn't aimed at me. It was aimed at the man steering the carriage. He fell off and I presume he died.

I look over to see one of the people take over the steering and guide us somewhere else. I fall onto my hands and refuse to close my eyes. I hear the sound of ODM gear from above us. I look up to see Levi following us.

"I am so tired." I mumble.

"Don't you dare close your eyes (Y/n)!" I hear Levi shout from a distance. "That is an order!"

"Watch out!" I warn Levi about the MP's who surrounded him. I see him fly a different direction while being chased.

"Take her out!" I hear another voice from behind me. She points her gun towards me and fires.

"Protect me." I say before the valve is sent flying. It ricochets in another direction. I felt weak. I was weak. The shield starts to dissolve and the woman fires her gun again. It hit me in the neck and I fall asleep.

--time skip--

I open my eyes and see that I'm in a room. There was one window and moonlight shining out of it. I look across the room to see Eren. He was tied up and laying on the floor. He looked like he had given up on life.

There were men in black robes that surrounded me and Eren. In the centre of the room, was Historia and another man. He was hugging Historia saying how sorry he was. Who was he and where are we?

I try to move but realise I'm tied up also. I was still so tired and stay still. Historia probably knew this man because she wasn't fighting back with him.

I close my eyes. "They will come and find us." I say to myself before drifting back to sleep.

--------------------

Someone in a black robe throws me onto the floor of the carriage and I let out a small grunt, in-front of Eren who was also on the floor. Historia sat next to the unknown man who was hugging her earlier. The man with the robe on steps in too and sits on a seat behind me.

I try to lift up my head but it is immediately pushed down. "Don't try go anywhere, now." the man in the robs says, while pushing my head down with his foot. They had tied up my arms and feet, they even put a chain mouth piece which wrapped around my head. I couldn't speak.

I look up at the man with angered eyes and steam rising from my body. No-one said a word and the carriage started moving. I didn't know where we were off to or what they were planning to do with us.

Historia didn't look at me throughout the whole journey. The man who wore a robe kicked me once in a while to make sure I was alive and awake. The man who was hugging Historia earlier claimed to be her dad. He was called Rod Reiss. Also known as Lord Reiss. He was the owner of many pieces of land and was very rich.

The carriage stopped and they all got out apart from me and Eren. The man with the robe took his robe off and left it in the carriage. He drags me then lifts me up over his shoulder. I didn't bother to try to escape. I couldn't run since my legs were tied together.

Another man grabbed Eren and did the same. Historia held her father's hand and walked in-front of us. We entered the ruins of a church-looking place and there were some stairs beside us. The man puts me down and forces me to kneel down while holding my hair. In the corner of my eye, I see a man doing something to Eren's neck. He immediately fell to the ground and did not move.

"This one is stronger. Up the dosage a little bit." a croaky voice says from behind me. I know they are going to inject me with something. Hasn't my neck had enough pricking for one day?

The man approaches me and holds a needle to my neck. I shake my head and move around to try avoid it. "Stop moving. This will only put you to sleep for a bit." he explains. I continue to make as much noise as I can and move as much as I can until he manages to prick me. My body slowly shuts down and I soon go to sleep.

------------------------

I walk into a room at the end of the long corridor and a girl was in there. The room was massive and had multiple beds lined up against the wall. There was a pattern on the ceiling and the walls. The window was massive and let sunlight into the room.

The girl had long black hair and was brushing it in the mirror. She looks directly at me. "We missed you (Y/n). Come back to us."

Who is 'we' and 'us'? Were there more people?

"Please come back to us." I look behind me to see six children standing by the door.

"How do you know who I am?" was the last thing I asked before waking up.

I open my eyes to see large pillars made out of blue, glowing crystals. There were too many to count normally on my fingers.

I try to move but the rattling of chains receives my attention. I look either side of me and see I'm tied up in chains. I was on my knees and the chains held my hands up. They were connected to Eren's hands and if I moved, he would move too. There was also two metal plates that held my feet down and the mouth piece was still in my mouth.

Eren looked up at me and I saw him. He was chained up too but he was beneath me. He was shirtless and his hands were bandaged. He was also kneeling down and had a mouth piece in his mouth. His legs were chained down and so was his feet. I looked down and saw Historia looking up at me. She was dressed in a white dress and robe.

"Thank goodness you're awake." she says. "You were asleep for quite a while." I look away from her. "As I was telling Eren, my father has always been an ally to humanity and always will be. Even though his people did kill Pastor Nick, he had no other choice. Everything he has done was for us and the rest of humanity."

"Let me explain the rest, Historia." Rod Reiss walks closer to us and looks up.

I look down again to Eren and notice he was kneeling on a platform made of the same glowing crystals that surrounded us. I suppose I was on the same kind of thing. But there were stairs leading up to Eren but I was just there. No-one could easily get to me.

The two start to walk up the stairs towards the boy and stand behind him. The man starts to reach for Eren's back.

"Wait. Father. Please explain to them." Historia says.

"I do intend to but I want to try something first." Rod says. "If we do this, maybe his memories will come back." They both rest their hands on Eren's back and I see a flash of lightning along with his eyes widening. What was going on?! I wonder what he is seeing.

"Do you remember what your father did to us?" Rod asks. I look next to him to see Historia stepping back and tears in her eyes. "What's wrong Historia?"

"Why did I suddenly remember that just now? That girl was always with me. She taught me many things like how to read and write..." Historia says.

"You mean Frieda?" Rod asks her. "She has long black hair and a kind face. It's most likely your half-sister. She came to see you occasionally and erased your memory after."

"I think that is her. I would love to see her and say thank you to her! Do you know where she is?" Historia asks.

"Frieda is dead. I once had five children but all of them including my wife died. I only have you now. Grisha Jaeger is the one responsible. He was his dad." Rod points at Eren.

"Why does he need me then?" I ask myself.

There is a silence that is then interrupted by footsteps.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" I look over to see the man who carried me. He had changed his clothes and had... ODM gear on? "Stop blabbering would you. A bunch of shit is happening outside you know." he says.

"Inform me on the situation, Kenny." Rod demands.

"Kenny. Was this the 'Kenny' that brought Levi up? He did mention someone named that looked after him." I say in my head.

"The scouts have arrived and all the regiment's have changed sides." Kenny says. "They all found out that the king was a fake." I furrow my eyebrows. The king was a fake? Then who is the true successor?

"They will show up soon. You better get on with whatever your doing and make it quick." Kenny says.

"Take your squad and defend the entrance. I think I already told you that once." Rod says. "I put my trust in you so now go."

"Tch." Kenny grunts before walking away.

Rod and Historia look up at me and stare. I look at them back and raise an eyebrow.

"Why is (Y/n) here, father? Was there a reason for her coming along?" Historia asks.

"Come with me." Rod says. He walks with Historia to the wall underneath me and pulls a lever. A small hole appears and they walk through it. I'm confused for a second for where they had gone until I hear something move behind me. Another hole appeared.

Were there secret stairs in the wall?!" I ask myself.

"Come on Historia. Put your hand on her shoulder." the man says. "But don't hold on too long. You might get hurt."

"I'll be careful." Historia says. She approaches me and I struggle by moving my arms and shoulders so she can't touch me. This caused Eren to move around too, violently.

"What did he mean 'you might get hurt'?! I question silently.

"(Y/n)! I'll make it quick and I doubt it will hurt! Please, I need to do this. Just relax." Historia tries to calm me down. Steam rises from my head as I stop struggling.

I look forward and tightly shut my eyes. "I swear to the walls if she touches me and something happens."

I feel her hand touch my shoulder and my eyes shoot open. A pain hit my body like nails were being hammered into all my bones. I bite down on my mouth piece as hard as I can and let out pained squirm. I feel Historia takes her hand off me. I try not to move the chains so much so Eren doesn't get dragged around. I see blue flames surround me as pain conquers my body. My eyes widen as many flashbacks cross my mind.

--flashback--

"Come back!"

"We miss you (Y/n)!"

"Did you not learn your lesson?!"

"You! Next!"

"Test subject number one, experiment started."

"You are our saviour!"

"Promise to return someday!"

"You have proven yourself worthy (Y/n)"

The flames got larger as I was trying to fight the pain. I let out one final squirm of pain and look up to the ceiling before looking back down at the ground. The flames calm down and I let out very heavy breaths.

I see Eren looking up at me in horror. I look away and close my eyes. "Please hurry Levi. We will die here if you don't." I say to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
322K 8.2K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
after you By jade

Fanfiction

66 8 7
you moved to chicago with your dad to live with your new step and new step brother, you think of this as a fresh new start. you met a boy named eren...
7.5K 195 27
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 ⋆˙⟡♡ ↳ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴏᴡꜱ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ. "Light is your...