Between Rivals |✔|

By btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... More

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
4: Tissues
5: Change of Plans
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
8: Trauma
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
17: Code 10
18: Healing Or Hurting?
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
23: Photograph
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
36: Breaker or Break Her?
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
39: Dreams and Bow Ties
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

3: BOSS

1.8K 53 59
By btschickenandsprite

Y/n POV :

"You promise?" Kun said, his eyes examining yours.

"I promise." You replied and he stared at your for a second more.

He nodded and moved behind you to release you of your handcuffs. When his fingers grabbed your wrist, he was a bit rough and you winced.

He mumbled. "Sorry."

After a short minute, Kun had your handcuffs off and you didn't move your hands because you were a bit scared.

Taeyong let out a chuckle. "You can move."

You moved your hands slowly to your lap and held your hands together.

Linking your fingers together, you sat quietly, not daring to make a move that could initially cost your life.

"Now. I will explain this as briefly and as quickly as possible." Yuta began.

"You will not be rude to the 20 guys about to walk into this room. You can ask any questions as needed and then my darling, we will explain to you why you are here. Got that?"

You nodded and spoke quietly. "Yes."

"Yes what?" He asked.

"Hm?"

Taeyong then nudged Yuta and turned to you. "You aren't required to call him anything other than Sir, Mr. Nakamoto and or his personal name if he permits doing so."

You nodded and Yuta pulled his phone out and texted a fast message and within a few moments his phone buzzed and there came a loud yet respectful knock at the door.

Taeyong and Kun moved to stand beside each other and Kun spoke. "Ready?"

You could see his left eyelid go down slowly into a wink and you felt your heart pounding.

You couldn't tell if it was because you were scared of the men about to enter the room and the ones that were already there, or the fact that a male whom was quite attractive just winked at you.

Soon your fingers fiddled with each other and you were scared of the events sure to come.

The guys filed in, with a rather neat order and each one looked at you in a different way.

Some looked arrogant, while others looked innocent but you knew that if they were walking into the room right now, they were the exact opposite.

"Y/n-ah. Stand up." Taeyong demanded you and you did so.

You almost fell as you have been sitting so long but luckily a male from the line, stepped out and helped you stand up straight.

You looked at him and his face was soft in texture and his eyes didn't match his persona at all as he seemed nice.

Even with his gentle finger tips, helping you stand up for a split second you could almost feel his personality as he touched you.

His eyes on the other hand made you worry. In your peripheral vision, you could see his eyes on you.

They weren't dark perse, but the aura he was giving off was enough to scare you.

"Taeil. Step away from her."

The male took one last stare at you and nodded, going back into line.

You felt the tips of your fingers began to tingle as your feet maintained balance.

Your eyes soon fixated on Yuta as he began to speak.

"Section one. Go."

Yuta backed up as four men walked out in front of you.

They didn't make a line, rather they stood out of order and a bit scrambled.

There was enough room from them and the guys, however they seemed a bit closer to you than them.

"Hi there." One said and his voice was actually a bit deeper than the others, yet the thing that phased you the most would be his height.

He was much taller than you and you made sure to pay attention as he spoke.

"I'm not going to purposely intimidate you. Because I can see I already have. My name is Johnny, and I am one of the four..." He motioned to the other guys beside him. "Hitmen."

You kept back the urge to widen your eyes. These guys were so intellectual and precise about everything.

You never knew criminals could be so much like regular people.

You've had these fantasies fill your head ever since you were a child. That criminals couldn't possibly be the same as people, they were so called "insane" and not in the right mind.

But was there something behind all of that? Were they just like you? Trying to make it by one day at a time?

You know your father would look upon your thinking as not only childish but pointless.

He was a professional man and you always trusted him.

At this time though, you couldn't help but wonder what exactly would happen to you and who exactly these people were.

Was it wrong to want to see who they really were?

Soon you were snapped our of your thoughts, as the next male, after Johnny stepped up a bit closer to grasp your attention, and introduce theirself.

"I feel as though introducing ourselves is ultimately unnecessary and pointless due to the fact that you aren't going to like being here either way. But since I am forced to do so, my name is Hendery."

He bowed to you, which took you by surprise and the next male gave you a different vibe, which wasn't exactly a good thing.

"I'm Jaehyun, and I want to make you aware of a few things."

He was very direct and didn't hold back in the slightest.

"One. I do not play games, if you are rude, disrespectful or doing something we have told you not to....I'll make sure it's the last thing you can do. Number two. I'm not sure if the rules have been laid out for you, but you must listen to all of our demands. You have no choice."

His body inched closer and closer to you as he spoke.

All of the events laid out were so surreal and you felt like just curling up in a ball. You felt helpless.

Before he could get too close, Taeyong spoke. "Jaehyun. Back. No need to be so rude. She's been very cooperative and somewhat a quiet person."

Jaehyun backed up.

"Go easy on her." Kun said and Jaehyun smirked and his eyes glaced back at Kun and then made their way to yours.

"You guys know I always do it rough."

He bit his lip and let it go with a quick flick and you couldn't look up anymore.

You looked at the ground.

What have you gotten yourself into?

The last male in the lineup spoke. "I'm Jeno. I hope you can be cooperative and follow out our commands."

You glanced up and nodded. Jeno spoke again, but you knew this time he was paying more and more attention to your expressions.

"Johnny, Hendery, Jaehyun and I. We are the hitmen of this group, to put it in a rather blunt way. And-..."

Before he could finish Jungwoo interupted. "Y/n please sit down. By your expression I can tell you are not only feeling unwell but you don't have to stand through all the introductions, we aren't monsters."

You listened to him and sat down in the chair. Soon Yuta rushed the four males out of the room and on to the next category.

On the way out, Jeno took a second glance at you. This time, he looked like he was sympathetic.

"Y/n. I know you have already met Jungwoo but I shall fill you in more formally on his importance in the group and his placement."

Yuta said and soon continued.

"Jungwoo is your caretaker, a bodyguard and our best and first-option driver."

Jungwoo nodded and left the room without anything else.

Two other guys, looking a bit less intimidating, appeared in front of you and one spoke.

"Hi. My name is Mark Lee and this is WinWin."

His hand pointed at the guy beside him and he spoke softly. "Sicheng if you will, but also WinWin."

Mark continued. "We have two jobs, but they go hand-in-hand. We are spies."

"Definition is self explanatory." WinWin added.

"...and we also are saboteurs."

WinWin spoke again. "Saboteurs being persons whom engage in sabotage."

You felt like you were being taught in a class and before Mark and Sicheng left, he spoke again.

"Yuta."

Yuta turned around. "Yeah?"

"When am I allowed to hit that?" He smiled, and you felt your cheeks warming up as you knew it was a genuine joke.

"We are supposed to maintain professionalism around the subject, Mark."

Mark laughed. "I guess I'll just have to hit it professionally. Also maintain professionalism? That's a lot coming from a guy who is wearing pink boxers right now."

Yuta's cheeks became a shade of pale pink and you looked down at the floor, you were afraid of the events to come.

But you were surprised once again, as Sicheng defused the situation.

"Mark. Let's go. Sorry Hyung. We'll be leaving."

WinWin pushed him out the door and the next category went and soon you realized Yuta had left the room.

Taeil from earlier was there and for some reason his presence made you feel a bit more secure, until he started talking that is.

"Moon Taeil, and as the eldest of this group, I expect you to have maturity and listen to what we say. Got it?"

You nodded. He walked closer to you. He crouched and rested his arms on his knees.

You looked into his eyes and he spoke. "I said. Got. It?"

His teeth were clenched when he said, "it" and you could hear his tongue click the roof of his mouth to intensify the "t".

"Yes Taeil."

His emotion switched fast and he smiled arrogantly. "I knew you were obedient."

He backed up as introduced the other ones. "This is Chenle and Sungchan. We take care of everything involving hacking and technology."

With that they left and when the next small section of guys walked up, you felt your jaw get loose and drop a little.

There he was. The guy you helped get a suit...

You felt yourself not remembering his name but soon his eyes met yours and it clicked.

Ten.

He smiled and spoke. "Remember me?"

You couldn't feel anything but anger. "You lied to me. What is wrong with you?"

Ten looked shocked and so did the other guys in the room.

"Oh, did you finally get some words to come out of that scared little mouth of yours?" Ten said, teasing you.

You stayed silent and Ten did too as another person spoke.

"Yes. He did lie, but you should get used to it. It's his job."

"How so?" You asked.

"Well, I'm Lucas. This is Ten, as you know, Jaemin, as you should also know and lastly Shotaro. We are con-artists. It's our job to lie."

You rolled your eyes, but you lived to regret it.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes."

Lucas said and you were shocked at how calm he was and then he flipped over so fast.

"I'm sorry that you were lied to." Shotaro said and smiled.

"Don't be sorry. It was her father that caused this." Jaemin added in.

You couldn't be quiet any longer. "Why can't you just tell me what happened?!"

You burst out and the door opened, but only to let Jungwoo back in.

He must've been outside the door because he immediately came over to you and crouched down.

He put his hand on your shoulder and spoke. "They'll tell you. Just be calm, ok?"

For some odd reason you did so and stayed quiet enough to listen to more introductions.

Time Skip~~

You sat down across from Jungwoo, with the three leaders outside and just took deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" Jungwoo asked, checking on you and you shook your head.

"I just don't understand." You said and be moved his hand to caress your neck.

"He shouldn't have done that. That's going to leave a mark."

*Flashback*

Author POV :

While meeting YangYang, Doyoung and Jisung. (The "ninjas"/have never been seen/also known as the street fighters) ....

Y/n POV :

"So you think you can be disrespectful to us?" Doyoung questioned you, and you sat quietly.

Then his hand moved to your neck and his index finger ran along the line of your choker and all of a sudden his finger curled and yanked it.

The pressure he was pulling at made you whine in pain.

"Well you can't." He said, in the same voice Jaemin used when he threatened to shoot you in the taxi.

Soon Taeyong pulled him away and forced all of the three guys leave the room.

YangYang kept apologising on the way out. "Sorry Hyung. Sorry girl. I'm sorry."

*End Of Flashback*
*Present*

Author POV :

You've also met...

the:

Traders/Accountants:

Xiaojun and Donghyuck (Haechan)

Lastly you met a former leader, whom was demoted due to costing the group more money by a poor choice. They also are strict, normally help current leaders with strategy, normally makes agenda and is big on time management.

That person is Renjun.

Y/n POV :

"I'm okay. I just want to know what's happening." You spoke and Jungwoo nodded.

He seemed a lot more calm and softer than he was earlier and you enjoyed it but didn't plan on showing it.

Soon the door creaked open to reveal the three leaders once again.

Jungwoo moved to your side, and crouched like earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author POV (yes again):

The reason you are in this place is because your father had cheated them out of a lot of money and made them lose a lot by pretending to be an ally and then after receiving some money from them, he wanted more and more. Now he wants to put them in prison and take their power and money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry if this was bad! it's really long I know but oh well. ~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
9K 515 13
~°•☆•°~ 20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his...
238K 8.5K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
40.3K 3.2K 31
🔊paenboi : /ˈpanbɔɪ/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...