troublemaker || brooklyn99

By Stinky3gg

- - - - - #2 on #peraltiago - 15/01/2021 More

Cast
*Part 1*
*Part 2*
*Part 3*
*Part 4*
*Part 5*
*Part 6*
*Part 7*
*Part 8*
*Part 9*
*Part 10*
*Part 11*
*Part 12*
*Part 13*
*Part 14*
*Part 15*
*Part 16*
*Part 17*
A/N
*Part 18*
*Part 20*
*Part 21*
A/N
*Part 22*

*Part 19*

140 4 1
By Stinky3gg

Livs pov

I am awoken by the blaring in my ear from an incoming phone call , I pick up the phone with my eyes half open and answer in.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Liv are you still not up?" A voice I recognise immediately asks.

"No Jordan I'm not what time is it?"

"It's literally 8:30 we have to be leave in 10 minutes"

"Oh shit I'll ring you when I'm ready"

"Okay , you're trending on Twitter by the way"

"What why?"

"Because you came out to over 100 thousand people"

"Ugh great , I'll see you later"

"Bye"

I get myself out of bed slowly not caring about the limited time I have and open my wardrobe grabbing a vintage sweatshirt with some mom jeans. I put them on and tie my hair into my usual hairstyle, a ponytail. I put on some vana before ringing Jordan to start walking and meet at our normal spot. I brush my teeth quickly and take an apple from the fruit basket in the kitchen , as I walk out the house I'm brought to a stop by my brothers voice from the top of the stairs.

"You forgot your backpack!" He shouts.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I reply matching his volume.

"Because it's funny to watch you rush around the house" He giggled.

"Yeah so funny" I say sarcastically before taking a bite of my apple and throwing it at him , I have perfect aim so it hit him.

"Bitch"

"Bye!" I shout before grabbing my bag and walking out the house avoiding the apple being thrown back to me and instead hitting the door.

I walk down the path of our house and to the 'halfway' point for me and Jordan meet but in reality it is closer to me , while I walk I open up Twitter to see a clip of me and my dad on the stream the night before all over my time line and then see me trending. I scroll through the comments there was many supportive comments but some unsupportive comments which didn't really bother me because I have never thought about what people think about me. I decided to make a tweet in response to the stream last night.

Liv🐐| @Livstunts
Yes I am bi lmao idc what you think , don't like me? Block me. Sick of people not being able to show who they are because of people sitting in their mom's basement hatin on people because of who they are , anyway have a great day where ever you are. Streaming tonight at 4pm est time :)
89k ❤️ 32k 💬 45k 🔁

I switch off my phone and carry on walking where I finally see Jordan approaching me. I wave at him and he waves back with a grin on his face.

*****

we walk to school just about making it on time but sadly not in time to avoid Principal Jones.

"Hello you two" He greeted us while looking at his watch "just on time I suggest you make your way to class"

"That's what we were doing so there was no point in saying that" I mutter under my breath.

"Right off you go then"

Me and Jordan just look at each other while holding in a laugh before parting ways , I had English first with Mr. Davies. He is one of the many teachers I have had a bad experience with and he goes very high on the list for the ones that piss me off , I walk into the class and he looks straight at me.

"Ah very nice of you to join us on time" He jokes.

I decide not to retaliate and just take my seat making sure to not speaking to anyone I don't need to. I sit there for a short amount of time day dreaming about nothing in particular until I hear my name.

"Olivia would you like to carry on?" Mr. Davies asks.

I look down at my closed book and let out a sigh trying to contain myself from getting angry or stressing "No thanks"

"Well I wasn't asking"

"Well you were asking because you said 'Olivia would you like to carry on?' and that is asking me so when you would like to actually teach something to us instead of reading a stupid book , making comments to annoy some a 15 year old and done something that could help me get an actually get a job in the future I will come back" I shout at him before grabbing my bag.

I leave the classroom silent as I storm down the stairs to the new school councillors office , she was actually pretty nice to me compared to the old one , her name is Mrs. Simons and she said I could go there whenever I needed to cool down which is very helpful.

I burst through the door fuelled with anger , I sit down and take deep breaths, she wasn't there at the time to calm me down so I just sat there for a around 15 minutes thinking of things in my head until she enters the room and is shocked to see me because usually she has to escort me there.

She jumps "You gave me a fright there , I have been looking for you. Mr. Davies said you left for without any explanation"

When I heard what she said that angered me more because he was just lying "That's not what happened I told him exactly why I was leaving"

"Alright just calm down and we will get to the bottom of this" She tells me "Just follow my breathing okay"

I follow her breathing and eventually calm down.

"Okay so what happened?"

"So I go into class like 20 seconds after everyone else and he does his usual 'oh nice to see you' thing to make everyone laugh and then I just daydreamed while we were reading some book then he goes 'would you like to carry on?' so I said no and then he's like 'I didn't ask' so I'm just like oh but you did ask then I quoted him and said that he should actually teach us things that are gonna help us instead of trying to annoy a 15 year old and until he does that I'm not going back to his class"

"Okay so do you feel like he treats you differently to other students?"

"Yeah I do and I don't like it"

"Okay then we will do something about it"

"Yes but nothing will happen none of the teachers will do anything"

"Well I will and if nothing happens I will get you into a different class"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks"

"No problem , so do you want to stay until next period?"

"Sure"

I pull out my phone and load up Twitter to see tons of comments on my post.

Lia💖😀| @Lialovesunicorns
I'm so happy for you!

@LivStunts replying to @Lialovesunicorns
Thank you : )

Anonymous😈| @UserAnonymous
Don't come anywhere near me pls

@LivStunts replying to @UserAnonymous
I wasn't planning on so leave my account lmao fan behaviour

Rosa🖤 | @RosaDiaz321
Agreed dummy proud of you cya soon🖤

@LivStunts replying to @RosaDiaz321
Thanks Rosa cya soon :)

Tommyinnit | @Tommyinnit
I also like women very POG

@LivStunts replying to @Tommyinnit
Yes Tommy very POG but can't forget the men too :P

I reply to a few more comments mostly nice ones but a few negative until I get a phone call off my dad and I answer it.

"Hello?" I hear his voice.

"Hey what's up?" I answer.

"Are you okay the school rang saying you left class what is going on man?"

"Yes I'm fine I'm sitting in Mrs. Simons office"

"Whose office?"

"The school councillors office"

"Oh the nice one you were telling me about"

"Yes the nice one" I laugh a little while looking at Mrs. Simons whose also smiling "What time are you back from work?"

"I should be finishing around 4:30 so I'll be back at around 4:45"

"Okay I'll see you later"

"Bye"

I end the call and look at my YouTube subscriber count and I was almost at 950k that brought a smile to my face.

"What's happened?" She asks.

I flip round my phone "almost at 950k subs"

"Woahh that's so cool"

"Yeah I know imagine if I hit 1 million"

"You probably will soon-"

She is interrupted by the sound of the bell so I shut my phone off and grab my bag.

"What class have you got now?" She asks

"Um maths I think" I responded

"Okay stay out of trouble"

"I'll try"

I leave the room and head to maths , my teacher is alright but I'm not the greatest at it so I struggle with it but I normally just sit there staring at my blank page and that's exactly what I did that lesson as well.

*****

The rest of the day went by pretty quick and finally me and Jordan were walking home when a group of people around the age of 13 all girls ran up to me surrounding both of us. I tried to hold in my anger as they got up close to us but I couldn't contain it.

"I'm sorry guys I can take a picture and everything but please step back I need my own space" I tell them

"That's just rude" A girl says while the others agree with nods and a few 'yes's' were said as they all left instantly.

"What is peoples problem with personal space?" I ask Jordan.

"Well they are like 12 and 13" He adds on

"Yeah when I was 13 I knew about personal space"

"I suppose that's true , anyway I gotta go my house is that way and yours is the opposite" He says while pointing down the street.

"Good idea , you still on later for stream?"

"Yeah I'll be streaming as well"

"Okay speak to you in like 5 minutes"

"Bye"

We walk separate ways and I finally reach my house , it was empty because my brother was out and of course my parents are both at work so I head upstairs and log onto my PC. I set up minecraft and twitch so I can prepare for the stream.

~~~~~~~
I got this out a lot quicker than last time , I'm either gonna get the next part up this weekend or during next week anyways hope you guys enjoy it :)
~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 82 15
ongoing, not completed! #137 in sturniolotriplets 28/03/24 #173 in mattsturniolo 28/03/24 #177 in chrissturniolo 28/03/24 Copyrighted, All rights re...
962 139 17
[] open! | [✶] closed! started: march 6, 2024 finished: ??? all rights reserved to @jadememoriia & @urbestestfriend
1.2K 44 23
Cowgirl x british boy😜
83.8K 1K 13
I've become obsessed with Brooklyn 99 and I like Jake and there aren't enough Jake imagines on Wattpad. Requests: OPEN I am still writing, I just tak...