Abhigya Reincarnated Love (C...

By magthaline

Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth... More

INTRO & TEASER
Our Minds are poles apart..
My Soul Got Peace
Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)
Flashes of previous birth 1(b)
Meeting with you Again...
Flashes of previous birth -2
What's happening?
Flashes of previous birth -3(a)
Flashes of previous birth -3(b)
Proposal to My Love
Flashes of Previous Birth - 4
Got Married....
With My In laws
Being With Her..
Flashes of previous birth-5
Arriving Troubles
Oh My Gosh..
Adding to the trouble
Unexpected Happenings..
A New Beginning
For My Love..
Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..
Finally together

The Reunion

617 84 26
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Abhi & Pragya is shown walking hand in hand in the evening when the sky starts darkening.. Dadi & her gang follows them from far giving them private space..

Abhi: Pragya.. I like to be here itself.. I miss my family.. I agree..  But I feel even if I'm missing, Ranveer bhai ,bhabhi & Sweetie is there for mom & dad.. They can take care of each other..

But what about your mom & dadi.. Dadi is getting old & your mom..  though she's a lioness, the things she bear is something difficult.. She needs us, right..

I thought to get a good impression & leave back to US along with you,.. With your mom's permission..

But now I feel, we shouldn't leave her alone.. Right.. Pragya..

Pragya hugs him & kissed his cheek in public.. Dadis gasps..

Pragya: I love you.. Abhi.. I love so much..

He smiles & hugs her back..

There on other side..

Neil is shown sitting in the flight thinking of his wife & daughter.. His eyes filled with tears..

Neil in mind: will they accept me?

(Turns to side & looks at Diya & Purab) Will she accept them too..?

Its been years, i was not there when my wife needs a support, when my daughter needs a dad..

If I go now.. (He controls his tears)

I'll ask for her forgiveness alone.. I shouldn't expect her to accept me & them..  (Smiles at Purab & Diya)

At least I've Purab & Diya..

There on other side,

Ragini is shown sitting in her balcony & thinks of the day's events..

Ragini in mind: As a mom, how could I bear this shock? Someone is telling that look alike of my daughter died horribly.. Even before she born.. That Abhi he's look alike of Rajveer uncle.. They loved each other last time too..

I never believed in reincarnation.. Is it really there? If it's destiny, I can't change it, right..

I stopped going to temple after my divorce, I think I should go there now at least for my daughter.. I should meet the pandit to get the answers & I don't want anything to happen bad for Abhi & Pragya in this birth too.. I should protect them.. And I should fix the date for their marriage too..

I'm scared.. nothing should go wrong..

In US,

Ram: did you get any info regarding your Neil uncle?

Ranveer: No dad..

Ram: then arrange for us to leave US

Priya: Ram, listen to me.. Once please..

Ram: Priya.. Please.. Let me do it.. We've no way left..

Priya: Ram.. I want to meet bhai once.. please.. (With tears) Let's wait for few more days.. Please..

Ranveer: yes dad.. Just few days..

Ram: can't you see my restlessness after my son left from here..? Do what you want.. I'm gonna leave tomorrow..

Arrange for our properties in US for sale..

Ishani: Dad.. Abhi may return soon.. We shouldn't hurry..

Ram: you.. You too joined them.. (Sighs & walks out from there)

Ishani consoles Priya.. Ranveer looks at Ram leaving..

The next day morning..

Ragini is shown walking towards the temple, the same temple where she got married.. She goes upstairs.. Neil comes with Purab & Diya in a taxi..

Neil: let's go to this temple first..

Purab: okay dad.. (Smiles)

Diya: Dad.. How do you know this place?

Neil: It's the place I got married..

Diya: Really? Wow...

Purab smiles at Diya seeing her expression..

Purab: Let's go in.. (Asks the taxi driver to wait & moves in)

Ragini stands near idol & closes her eyes.. Pandit stands before her.. Neil stands opposite to her without noticing Ragini.. They starts praying.. Purab noticed Ragini & takes Diya to taxi..

Ragini in mind: Its been years, I've visited here.. It's because I lost trust in you.. My marriage failed.. My husband cheated me.. You grabbed my dad too who's my only support.. My life was too difficult.. I don't want same thing to be happened to my daughter as well.. You know everything.. If I've did any sin.. Please punish me not my Pragya..
I've only her & mom.. I lost everything.. Nothing to lose anyway..

Please protect my daughter & my son in law.. Please.. I want them to be happy lifelong..

Neil in mind: I'm gonna meet my wife today.. You united her with me.. My poor fate dragged me away from her.. Please I want my wife to accept.. If she couldn't.. At least make her forgive me.. My life's too difficult without her.. You know everything.. I never cheated her.. Let her know.. Please..

They oprned the eyes at the same time & got shocked seeing each other.. Temple's bell rings.. Ragini walks from there in anger..

Neil: Ragini... Ragini..

Ragini: shut up..

Purab runs to her..

Purab: Mam.. Listen to me.. Once..

Ragini: you're that detective right.. And his son as well.. Where's that little girl.. You brought your whole family.. It seems.. Where's your wife.. Then..

Purab: he's not our biological father.. He adopted us..

Ragini: its none of my business.. Leave my way..

Neil: I'm sorry.. I never cheated you.. Trust me..

Ragini: I don't wanna talk to you.. I'm already going through a lot.. Don't irritate me.. Leave..

Purab: He didn't do any fault..

Ragini: Ugh.. You.. I said.. Leave.. (Shouts)

Neil: Listen to me.. Just few mins.. Please..

Purab: please... Listen..

Old man: Ragini..

Ragini: you..

Ragini: you're that Ram's dad.. Oh my.. God.. Today's the worst day ever..

Old man: I kidnapped Neil & forced him to marry my handicapped daughter..

Ragini: what's this? New story.. What are you planning for.. Neil.. (Grits her teeth)

Old man: Neil is a cheater.. I accept.. (She looks on) He promised me that he would marry my daughter once her sister got married to my son..

But he met you after that & fallen in love & married you breaking his promise.. He eloped with you to Mumbai.. I kidnapped him & forced him to marry my daughter..

He don't wanna cheat you.. But he can't leave my daughter too.. He kept the truth away from you..

Then.. You left him.. My daughter died.. He became a drunkard.. My son left me alone.. I sent Neil to my friend's house in UK.. Purab & Diya is my relative's kids.. Neil is their guardian after their parents died..

Purab called me here to meet Neil.. Thank God, finally I got a chance to tell you the truth..

Ragini got tears..

Ragini: why didn't you tell me before itself?

Neil: I tried to.. But.. You..

Ragini: whatever it is.. Fault is yours..

Neil: I'm sorry.. (With tears)

Ragini: How can you leave me & Pragya? Have you ever thought about us?

Neil: I'm sorry.. Ragini.. Please forgive me.. I just want to tell you the truth & ask for forgiveness..

I'm sorry.. I'll leave then.. Purab.. Come.. (Wiping his tears)

Ragini: where are you going? I didn't forgive you yet..

Neil: what I've to do to get your forgiveness..

Ragini: you deserve punishment not forgiveness..

Neil: what punishment..

Ragini: bear me for the rest of the life.. (Smiles with tears)

Neil smiles with tears..

Neil: Thank you.. (Holds her hands) Thank you..

She hugs him.. He hugs her back.. Diya comes there with taxi driver & saw them..

Diya: Are you my mummy?

Ragini looks at her & smiles.. Then he looks at Neil..

Ragini: yes.. Come here..

Neil: diya.. Come here..

Neil lifts Diya..

Diya: you must me my mom.. You look pretty like me..

Ragini: really?

Diya: haan.. Then.. Where were you this much years..

Ragini glares at Neil..

Ragini: Ask your dad..

Neil smiles.. Purab hugs that old man.. They smiles at the couple..

The screen shifts to..

Abhi & Pragya is shown sitting in the balcony having coffee..

Abhi: Where's dadi.

Pragya: she said that she's going for a picnic with her friends..

Abhi: she's cool.. (Smiles) where's your mom?

Pragya: I dunno.. She didn't tell me anything..

Abhi: you're snoring till 8.. How could she tell you.. My mom used to scold me that I'm nothing less than a kumbakarn.. But you're worser than me.. Pragya..

Pragya: Abhi.. I used to wake up early.. But I couldn't sleep till late night.. That's why I was late today..

Abhi: Really?

She nods her head cutely with puppy eyes.. He smiles..

Abhi: okay then.. Today any plans?

Pragya: shall we go for a movie?

Abhi: not interested..

Pragya: shall we cook together?

Abhi: not interested..

Pragya looked at him.. Abhi smiles..

Pragya: what do you wanna do?

Abhi: shall we go for shopping..

Pragya: shopping?

Abhi: for our wedding shopping.. (Casually)

Pragya: what?

Abhi: your mom told us to do shopping.. She went to fix the date.. (Smiles)

Pragya: really.. Are you serious? (Smiles)

Abhi: do anyone joke regarding this?

Pragya: Abhii..  (Sidehugs him squealing cheerfully)

Abhi: (kisses her forehead) None can separate us hereafter.. I'll be with you always..

Pragya: (holds his hand with smile) Abhii.. It'll be good too if every problems got solved..

Abhi: it will.. Pragya.. Soon.. (Hugs her) I wish we should've more births to live.. I couldn't accept that it's the last..

Pragya: At least we have this birth.. Let's live in heaven endlessly after this.. We don't need to go through any troubles after that..

But I'm damn sure once I saw God, I'll ask him directly about his injustice to us publicly..

Abhi: seriously (chuckles).. If he thrown you to hell.. And I was in heaven..

Pragya: I'll ask him to throw you too.. (Smiles cheesily)

Abhi: you wicked mind.. (Smiles)

Pragya: it'll be boring without you.. I need company.. Right.. (Smiles)

Abhi: better shut your mouth there.. what if he got angry & gives us punishment..

Pragya: he'll be such a heartless creature.. If he did..

Abhi: you're worser than a kid..

Pragya: Fault is fault.. Even it's God.. (Sadly) But poor me.. I'm helpless.

I really want to know why he did injustice to us..

Abhi: May be to make our bond even stronger.. (Smiles)

Pragya: he won't do anything bad this time too.. Right..

Abhi: he won't.. (Hugs her) did you have breakfast?

Pragya: not yet..

Abhi: wait.. I'll bring it here..

Pragya: I'll come along with you..

They goes downstairs hand in hand.. There they saw Purab entering the mansion with a little girl..

Pragya: you.. Idiot.. (Runs to him & pulls his hair & ear) because of you, I've faced a lot..

Purab: hey.. You stop it..

Abhi: Pragya.. What are you doing.. (Tries to stop her)

Pragya: Are you concerned about your friend.., Abhi?

Purab: I didn't even know him.. Yaar.. Leave me.. Please..

Diya: hey.. You devil.. Leave my brother..

Abhi pulls her back..

Pragya: hey.. You're the little devil.. How dare you chipmunk?

Diya: chipmunk..? Ugh.. You.. Chasmish.. How dare you are?

Pragya: who allowed you two in?

Diya: this is our house.. You get out..

Pragya: Abhii.. Leave me na..

Ragini: what are you doing Pragya?

Pragya: Mom.. She.. (Stops suddenly seeing her dad)

Neil smiles seeing her.. She smiles..

Pragya: Dad.. Dad.. Mom.. Are you both together? (Asks cheerfully & hugs her dad & mom) I missed you dad..

Neil: I missed you too..

Diya: they're my mom & dad.. (Crossing her hand)

Pragya: what the heck? Mom..

Ragini signs her to keep quiet.. She looks at purab..

Pragya: Is he my brother then?

Purab nods his head nervously with smile, rubbing his ears..

PragyaDon't say this chipmunk is my sister..

Diya: I don't want her to be my sister.. Mom..

Pragya: hey.. You..

Ragini: Neil was talking with the watchman.. That's why we're late.. Within this little time.. You made such a mess.. She's a kid.. Won't you be little kind to her?

Pragya: She called me devil.. & chasmish too.. (Turns her head away)

Diya: She called me little devil & chipmunk.. (Turns her head towards opposite)

Abhi: I'm sorry on her behalf.. Mister.. & you.. Little.. (Smiles)

Pragya: why are you asking sorry..?

Diya: yes.. Don't ask sorry.. Uncle.. She must ask for her fault..

Pragya: I won't ask sorry.. I didn't do any fault.. (turns her head away)

Diya: Neither I.. (Turns her head away)

Abhi: don't behave like a kid.. Ask sorry..

Pragya: Abhii..

Abhi looks at her pleadingly..

Pragya: I'm sorry..

Diya: Me too..

Neil: Diya used to behave same like little Pragya.. (Smiles & pats Diya's head)

Pragya & Diya: Ugh.. (sighs at the same time)

Note: Next part will be the final one.. Friends..

💐💐💐💐

Thank you so much friends for reading.. Please do vote if you like it.. Eagerly waiting for your votes & comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 2K 20
God created family relationships,which we are sure but to find soulmate is something difficult🌹🌹
21.6K 1.7K 15
What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there and totally ignorant ? Seven years ago...
64K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
2.4K 245 9
sacrificing,risking our life and happiness for parents happiness is something we all do without thinking about the consequences. sometimes we do but...