Is she mine??✓

By Mansiii27

Swara is singer and lives in Sunshine orphanage.. she is orphan but naughty girl and always finds happiness... More

Sun raha hai..
Something is missing
Swara Maheshwari??
Who are you??
New beginning..
Reserved... introvert..or scared
I love you Swara..
Truth and her pain
Final showdown
His Regret
Her decision
You love him..
Thanks to all the Stars..
Personal Heaven 💖
new journey

His pain Her fear

1.2K 77 15
By Mansiii27

Sanskar Maheshwari... One name but enough to shook entire business world.. form childhood only he was one step ahead.. if other students likes sports then he was the captain of sports ..if other students try to study better he was no 1 in study.. Ram Prasad Maheshwari and Sujata Maheshwari were always proud of their son who was perfect combination of intelligence and naughtiness.. after laksh's arrival he become big brother and it's not wrong that he was best in that role also.. laksh always found him his ideal.. but today he is lost.. he lost in his life infront of his love..

Love.. yes the feeling which he never wanted to make him weak but today he is weak.. he become weak and looser infront of his love.. he stepped back claiming his love.. he couldn't find courage to face his love.. the reason is also his unconditional love..

Swara .. only one name is enough to shook his entire life.. from the time he started to believe in love he just loved one person.. Swara.. but destiny played cruel game with him..he knew he was at fault but still how can he changed his past..

He couldn't understand that he got married to the girl who's eyes were showing only helplessness.. just to make her feel happy he said yes for marriage but love.. never.. he knew he can never love her bcz he already lost his heart to the girl who spoiled his heart by just a look.. he can never love to other girl after that incident but what's the fault of this innocent girl who become his wife.. he only said yes for marriage.. no one forced him for marriage.. yes they asked for marriage and hoped for positive response but still the last choice was his only.. he promised himself to give all the happiness which that girl deserve but unfortunately he couldn't love her inspite all the tries.. yes he liked her, her silence, her expressive eyes but that eyes only made him remember the thing that he can't love this girl when he already lost his heart to other girl.. who shook his entire mind just by one glance.. he was frustrated, irritated with his behaviour.. but he couldn't find the solution.. he promised to himself that he will fulfill all the responsibility towards his wife but love is something he couldn't give.. n how can he give it bcz he lost his senses of love in other girl who made him mad by one glance of eyes..

He remembered the time when he noticed her first time..He was in new York for his study but finally started his business and finally made it stable.. his father and brother were proud of his intelligence and asked to continue his business in india.. as he was ready to take step ahead.. he agreed and thought to go india back where his family is ready to give him all that love which he was craving for years but something happened before he reach india which changed him.. no one knew about it as he was better in hiding his emotions but again it ditched her..

He was walking from garden to his penthouse apartment.. which he bought from his first profit in project.. he was proud having it..as in this small age it was really very hard to get all this success.. He was smiling and walking thinking about his family whom he was going to meet after almost 5 years.. but he stopped at the place seeing something..which made him surprised yet amused seeing the guts of that girl.. the girl who was walking from other side got trapped between some drunken people who were trying to misbehave with her but what made Sanskar confused was her girls acting.. as she sat down on the middle of road and started to cry loudly.. he thought to go and help but seeing that people also sat around her he stopped thinking to watch.. that girl cried loudly making all shock yet surprised..bcz till now every girl they tried to harras was either trying to run away or trying to free herself but this girl is crying without doing anything..

" What happened mam?" One guy asked from the group..

That girl cried more listening this.. all asked in union making her raise her head.. " You know.. just today I prayed to God that why he didn't sent any man in my life as my all friends are having already 2 no no 4 boyfriends.. while here I am single person who didn't got even a single person in her life who likes me.. I was complaining to God but God listened me very fast.. he sent not only one or two but 7 boys for me.. now I am confused.. to whom I should make my first boyfriend.. bcz you know people says first is very special but I am confused as who is special among you all?" Girl again cried loudly making all shock while Sanskar was having mini heart attack listening her complaint..

All boys who were college boys but drunk started to fight with each other making themselves special for that girl.. " I am special for her as I saw her first.." one said loudly..
" I am special one bcz I was the one who asked her for reason.. so she will definitely choose me.." second said making all fume..
" I am special one bcz I took you all here on this place and we found her.." third said making all nodded their heads in anger..
" I am the one who is special bcz I planned this party.." forth said..
" I am special bcz I was the one who got permission from our parents for this party.." fifth one said stubbornly..
" No..I am special bcz I was the one who bought all the drinks .. n bcz of that only we are here instead of going home.." sixth one said loudly making all fume..
" Enough.. it's me who is special because I am the one who tried to come close to her first.. so only I have the right on this girl.." last guy said loudly making all shock..

Sanskar was slapping his mind for listening this arguments but he was amused seeing the girl who stopped her crying and eating chocolate which she took out from her bag and eating it enjoying this show.. Sanskar was cursing her as instead of running away she was doing stupidity..

All boys turned to that girl who was busy in her own world.. girl raised her head and asked.." so what you decide? Who is special one?" She asked innocently..

All boys again started to fight listening this.. girl completed her chocolate and finally got up removing the dirt from her clothes . She listened their  arguments and fumed listening last one.. she fisted her hand and finally punched the last one on his face making him bleed in just one move.. all got shock seeing this..

Girl smile innocently.." He was the one who saw me with bad eyes first so he should get his reward.. right?" All nodded their heads while that guy went and sit  on the nearby bench ..

Girl again punched other one.." you are the one who saw me first here right? N bcz of you he saw me with bad eyes so you also deserve reward.." that but nodded his head and goes to sit with that guy who was trying to stop the bleeding..

Girl again punched other one.." you are the one who planned this party so you also deserve it.. don't you know after 12 party is not allowed..." Boy nodded and goes to the line..

" You are the one who made them come on this place.. don't you know this is deserted place and anyone can kidnap you all.. " boy nodded and silently goes to the line..

" You are the one who took permission from parents right? Don't you know you should not lie infront of parents for party?" Boy nodded and goes away..

" You are the one who gave drinks.. don't you know drinking is injurious to health.. n instead of going home you are roaming here.. don't you have shame?" Boy made crying face and stand in line..

Last one smile in victory thinking he is special but he got shocked feeling punch.." You are the one who asked me the reason for my crying.. don't you know that you shouldn't ask for reason when you were the only one who was making her cry by your cheap acts?" Boy nodded in absent mind and goes to line..  Sanskar was laughing holding his stomach seeing this drama ..

" It means no one is special among us?" One boy asked innocently still trying to gain his senses..

That girl laughed in mind and comes to them.. " No.. you all are special in your own way.. but not special enough to be my boyfriend.. bcz I already have one .."

All got shock while Sanskar felt pain in his heart listening this.. " it means you lied that you prayed to God? " One boy asked in crying voice..

Girl nodded her head and smile.. " but you all are also special so I wanted to give gifts to you.. so I lied.. "

" What gift? " They asked in loud voice..

Girl comes to them and.. " one gift is this punch for your bad behaviour and second gift is already on the way.." n she smiled hearing police Siren.. all were horrified seeing this layed on her feet apologizing for their behaviour.. girl smile and turned to officer who was glaring at her angrily.. she smiled sheepishly and hold her ears..

" What is this? From the time you came here I am getting all cases from you.. such a big trouble maker you are.. "

Girl stared him and said.." if your country is having criminals more what's my problem in that? N what's my fault that they always come infront of me.?"

Officer shook his head. " Yes yes.. criminals always come infront of you only bcz we are invisible.. that time also you were only one who was visible when that robber tried to snatch purse of one old lady.."

" I was buying icecream when I saw that so I called you.." girl said carelessly..

" Oh yes.. you called me but after punching him like he was your punch bag and making him give all the money to that old lady .." officer said angrily..

" That old lady was alone in this expensive city.. so I just helped her.." girl said with a smile..

" What about that  couple? "

" They were making their parents work in their old age and trying to enjoy their hard work money.. so I beaten up them and called you by making them sign all their property on their parents names.."

" What about that girl?"

" She was ragging students.. I am not against of ragging as its ice breaking between new and old students but bcz of that girl one girl tried to commit suicide as she was forced to spent her night with her boyfriend.. n I am not at all ashamed of any of this actions.. bcz they deserve it.. if needed I will do more n you have to attend that cases also bcz you are police officer.." girl said angrily..

Officer shook his head and comes to her.. " I understand your point of view but please try to understand dear.. you are just like my granddaughter.. she also studies in college and you also.. you are not wrong but everytime you comes across problem.. not always you will be able to give justice to others.. you also have your limitations.. try to make yourself safe.." officer said with affection making that girl normal..

" Till my family is with me nothing will happen to me.. bcz they made me strong fighter not delicate barbie.. " girl said proudly making that officer smile.. Sanskar also smile little after her adventures..

" Okay.. what these guys did? N shit man.. they are bleeding.. " officer panicked..

Girl glared at all and replied.. " they tried to misbehave.. but I punched them.. by the way they are still college students so please don't make charges.. just lock them for a night and call their parents.. they will be normal.."

Officer glared her but nodded and took all the boys in police van...that girl waved him but smiles seeing officer who was showing her eyes to go from there.. she smiled and turned but bumped into other girl.. who catches her in a time..

" Shona.. what were you doing here at this time? N again officer?" Other girl asked seriously..

That girl got scared but explained and said.." Keep all this as a secret otherwise you know me.. n now let's go I have to sleep.. Rahul is going to propose me tomorrow so I have to sleep early.." other girl nodded and both goes away..

Sanskar who was watching all this with a smile felt hurt hearing Rahul.. he go to the officer who was talking on phone while all the boys passed out in van bcz of punching and shock..

" Excuse me officer.. do you know that girl?" Sanskar asked with hesitation as he couldn't able to see that girls face bcz of darkness..

Officer got shocked seeing him here.." Mr.Maheshwari.. you here? I am sorry for the inconveniences caused by these guys.. n that girl.. she studies in nearby college.. she is Indian but very brave and courageous.. she many times helped me.. "

Sanskar nodded his head.. " Okay.. please take care of these idiots.. n if any problems please let me know.. by the way what's the name of that girl?"

Officer first nodded his head but answered.. " We don't know her name.. but as her friends call her Shona so maybe..."

Sanskar nodded and goes away thinking about her.. he was having smile in face seeing her drama and adventure..

It's been a week and he went to meet his friend who was doing master's in college but he stopped listening one song from auditorium.. he stopped at window and listen the song which was coming from inside..

He was completely lost in that voice and fell in love with it.. the way that girl conveyed her words from that song he was sure she is the one who is for him. When he tried to see inside he just saw her eyes.. as her face was covered by notes before her .. but her eyes he still remember that.. that chocolate brown eyes full of emotions made him fall for them.. but what caught his attention was the call of Shona which other student shouts and that girl run from there.. he understood she is the same girl and run after her to confront her but at the backside of the college he got shock as the girl who run away after taking his heart was hugging one boy after having red roses.. just then he listened by other students that they were famous couple of this college and that girl loved the boy madly.. it broke his heart and he came to India very next day..

" No one can believe that after that heartbreak I will be able to love anyone.. even I was not sure as I knew that even before confronting I lost my love.. I was ready to live in that loveless marriage where Swarali was performing all her duties perfectly.. I thought marriage is always about compromise so it's okay.. but I lost swarali in accident and Swara came in my life as a illusion of Swarali.. from the moment she came I was fighting with my feelings as my heart again started to beat for her.. I controlled very hard but I failed and fell in love with her.. but when I confess my that time I got to know the truth of my life that she is Swara.. not Swarali.. whom I thought.. n most importantly Swara is the only girl with whom I fell in love at first sight.. no one noticed but I got to know that Swara and Swarali might have same faces but their eye colours are different.. Swarali had black eyes while Swara have chocolate brown eyes which made me fall for her again .. I fought with my feelings everytime seeing her eyes bcz everytime that eyes made me remember about new York and I feel I am cheating with my wife.. but how can I think right when destiny was playing games with me.. first I fell for Swara without knowing about her identity.. then I married Swarali but again destiny snatched her n gave me my love.. I don't know wether to get happy that I got my love or feel sad for that girl who married to me and lost her life.. what's her fault in this? In one way it was me only who cheated her in this marriage as after her departure I fell in love with Swara again.. I might have controlled my feelings before but it strong enough to make her come in my life again.. n that thing cost the life of Swarali.. oh God.  What a cruel game played destiny with us.. I become culprit of Swarali without any knowledge and now Swara also hates bcz of my decision but how can I say her that this guilt is making me away from her.. how can I express my feelings that she is the only girl who have control on my heart but Swarali's death changed every equation.. I still Swara madly and will always love her till my last breath but I can't forget that my wife was Swarali not Swara.. n most importantly after knowing all the truth I can't risk Swara's life .. if Swarali was murdered then there are chances that Swara's life is also in danger.. if she will stay with me then they might harm Swara.. which I can't even think.. I am selfish for her security.. if any danger come then they have to face me before Swara..bcz I can't let anyone harm her.. I might failed to protect my wife who was a nice friend of mine but I will not fail to protect my love who is the sole reason for my existence.." Sanskar thought in mind and goes away in his car thinking about something..

Khan villa..

Swara who was the light of house.. happiness of their life is now just a statue.. Zoya was worried for her but Asad was worried yet angry knowing his princess state.. he was cursing himself for agreeing to help others.. while Dilshad was hell worried seeing her children's state...

She goes to Swara who was sitting at swing in balcony and staring at sky.. Dilshad come and sat beside her.. Swara saw her but didn't said anything making her eyes teary.. she slowly took her in arms and patted her head..

" Why you lied ammy?" Swara asked slowly..

Dilshad bite her lips .." I didn't lied .. I just hide half truth.. which is not important.."

Swara pulled herself away from her protective arms.. " Not important? Seriously ammi? You and bhaijan lost your life bcz of me and it's not important.. how can you be so selfless...?"

Dilshad wiped her eyes and stand up.." It was not right.. but remembering that moments is also not right.. painful past only gives you pain.. try to live in present.. n I am doing that only.. I have my children with me who loves me unconditionally.. so why should I think about past?"

Swara comes to her.. " But you should have told them all truth that how did you saved me sacrificing your almost half life.. n bhaijan.. he never said anything about it.. I become hurdle in your happiness.."

Dilshad turned sharply.. " No Swara.. never say that again.. You were never hurdle in our life.. infect you are Angel who gave us all the happiness.. you gave me happiness of becoming mother of daughter.. you gave Asad happiness by becoming his sister . How can you think about it wrong way.. if Asad listened this then..."

" Then what ammi? I can't change the fact that bcz of me only he stayed away from you for many years.. n how can I forget that bcz of me only you spent 3 years in jail.." Swara said angrily making Dilshad close her eyes tightly..

" It was not your fault princess.. how many times we have to say this?" Asad said angrily making them sigh...

Dilshad comes to Swara.. " I might spent some time in jail but I was relieved bcz you were safe with Asad.. after Rashid's death you both were only my priority so if saving you both makes me some suffering then I don't have any problems.." Swara cried listening this..

" How can you love me this much even after suffering so much.. I was bad luck that's why my own family didn't think about me and you suffered so much.. I am seriously a bad luck.."

" Stop it princess.. you were never bad luck.. it was just situation that took our exam to stay together.. just wonder if you were with your family only then how would we met? N if you couldn't come in our life how would I knew the love of my sister? Everything happens for some reason.. it's upto us that we found it good or bad.." Asad said angrily but slowly at the last..

Dilshad smiles and caressed her head.." I really don't have any problems with going jail.. bcz you were safe and that's what important that time.. when I saw Rashid's pic in wanted list I knew somewhere it will definitely come to us and that problem will find you.. so I was prepared to face it.. n that's the reason I sent you in orphanage with Asad.. n see my decision was right.. police filed case and they arrested me but finally after all the proof given by our lawyer I found innocent and fortunately Rashid also found innocent and officers have to end the case.. judge apologise for their mistakes also.. I know that the time we spent away from each other will never come again but our present is beautiful.. why to ruin our present by that painful memories.."

Swara was silent but still sobbing.. Asad comes to her kneeling down.. " We just played part of our life.. when ammi told me something will happen for sure I knew that was about you and that time you already become our princess so how can we let them harm you..I knew that I stayed away with ammi bcz of that problem but that's the only reason that our bond become strong.. I am sorry that you have to live in orphanage as I was child that time but still we got best memory in that orphanage also.. am I right?"

" How can you apologise to me for living in orphanage...it was you who lived in orphanage bcz of me even after having family.. how can you both love me so much even after all this.." Swara cried out..

" Bcz you are Angel.. the moment we took you in our hands we knew that you are very special.. so we did everything to protect you.. if your family would have searched you little then we might lost you but still.." Asad couldn't complete bcz of anger..

" That's right.. if they have searched me little then you both were together with Rashid Abbu.. I might be dead but.." Swara couldn't complete bcz of Asad and Dilshad's glare..

" We didn't raised you to talk this nonsense.. I know I am angry on your family for not searching your whereabouts that time but if that cost you life then I am happy they didn't searched for you.. " Dilshad said angrily..

" Please don't talk about it.. we can't loose you.. mostly I can't loose you after having you by facing all the problems.." Asad said normally..

Swara saw the vulnerability in their eyes and closed her eyes in regret for making them remember all that painful memories again.. " I promise I won't talk or think about it again.. but bhaijan please promise me even my family do something to take me you won't let me go.. I don't want to live with them bcz my family is only you, ammi and Zoya.. "

Asad nodded his head and promised.. Dilshad also smiles but they both turned listening Zoya.. " What about Sanskar?" Dilshad and Asad turned sharply listening this while Swara lost her breath..

" He was never mine.. he was Swarali's husband and I was just an illusion of Swarali.. now after truth I am nothing to him.." Swara said sternly..

" What about you? I have seen how much you loves him.. I have seen how much you fought with your feelings everytime knowing his truth but we can't change the fact that you both were destined and that's the reason you came in his life and fall for him.." Zoya said angrily..

Asad closed his eyes.." Princess.. please tell me truth.. do you love him?"

Swara widen her eyes at straight question.. Dilshad and Zoya eyed her to tell truth.. she closed her eyes and Sanskar's smiling face come infront of her.. she smiles seeing this but then their kiss and his confession flashed in mind and she opened her eyes thinking about Swarali . "He is Swarali's husband.. I don't have any right on him ."

" I am asking do you love him or not? I am not asking about rights or something.." Asad said angrily..

Swara saw him with teary eyes and nodded her head slowly making him smile little.. " Then what's the problem princess.. I know he was married that to unfortunately with your twin sister but she is no more now... N love can happen at any time with anyone.. we don't have any control over it.. or you are thinking about your past?"

Swara listened calmly and stand up.. " it's not about past bhaijan.. I know I did mistake in past .. he was attracted to me and I thought it was love.. but it's okay I got over from it long ago.. so it's not a problem but I can't deal with the fact that I fall in love with my sister's husband.. I know she is not with us now but if she was alive then.. how could I face her after that.. "

Dilshad took breath sharply.. " If was alive then you would have been with us in bhopal.. not here.. I know it's complicated to know that how you fall for your sister's husband but destiny always have their own plans.. Swarali was never destined to Sanskar and that's why you came in his life and fell for him.. n as Zoya said he also loves you after your entry.. so what's the problem to accept him.."

Swara just stayed silent.. trio shook their heads.. " Remember one thing Shona.. I know right now you have so much to think and conclude but don't run from your feelings.love is beautiful feeling.. not everyone are lucky to get it.. we are fortunate to have love in our life.. it's completely upto you that you want to confess your love or not and want to live with him or not.. but you can't run from your feelings.." Zoya said and goes away.. Asad also goes after her while Dilshad just patted Swara's head .." I know my daughter will take right decision ... But don't think about past mistakes for upcoming future.. everyone are not same.. every person should have freedom to make mistakes but many few have guts to accept that.. I am proud of you bcz you accept your mistakes but this time you are running from situation.. if he asked you to go then why didn't you fought? I never knew that my Swara is coward to face the reality.. " she left after saying that..

Swara wiped her eyes listening all this.. she closed her eyes and just Sanskar's memory come infront of her..his smiling face, his intense gaze, his naughtiness, his talks, his confession, his vulnerability to find love in her eyes, his way to convey love... Everything flashed infront of her..

" I love you Sanskar..I love you so much.. but you are my sister's husband.. I can't snatch my sister's right.. even if she is not alive but truth can't be changed.. you are my love but not mine..n I will help you also to forget me.. bcz I can't cheat my sister.. I will go away from here forever so I will also control my heart to not confess and you will also forget me.." she thinks and goes to her room..

Next part..

Swara's accident.. n final revelations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
141K 5.5K 37
Emotional and breakdown; when Swara Gadodiya will meet Sanskar Maheswari after seven long years of separation. Will they reunite??? Or will fall apar...
162K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
106K 3.2K 7
...We all have seen a good caring loving cute handsome sexy adorable husband in sanskar after particular time period of swaragini... its time for cha...