Yandere Danganronpa Posts Fro...

By gothicmaki

HCs and imagines from my tumblr! Accepting requests! More

ᖇᑌᒪᗴᔕ + OTᕼᗴᖇ IᑎᖴO
ᒍᗴᗩᒪOᑌᔕ?
TᕼᗴIᖇ ᗪᗩᖇᒪIᑎᘜ Iᔕ TᗩᒪᗴᑎTᒪᗴᔕᔕ
ᗩᔕᗩᕼIᑎᗩ ᗩOI IᗰᗩᘜIᑎᗴ
OᐯᗴᖇᗯOᖇKᗴᗪ ᗪᗩᖇᒪIᑎᘜ
TIᗴᗪ ᑌᑭ ᑎᗩᘜITO
ᑭOᑭ IᗪOᒪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕᗩYᗩKᗩ
ᗰᗩᔕOᑕᕼIᔕT ᑎᗩᘜITO
ᔕTᑌᖴᖴᗴᗪ ᗩᑎIᗰᗩᒪᔕ
ᑭᖇOTᗴᑕTIᐯᗴ
KIᗪᑎᗩᑭᑭIᑎᘜ
ᔕᑕᗩᖇᗴᗪ Oᖴ ᕼIᗰ
ᗰᗩKI-ᖇOᒪᒪ
ᑕOᗰᖴOᖇT
KOᖇK
ᑕᕼᗴᗩTᗴᖇ
TᗴᑎKO
ᕼᗩᒍIᗰᗴ
ᑕᖇᗴᗴᑭ
ᗰOTᕼ
ᒪOᒪITᗩ
ᗷᗩᗷY ᘜᗩᑎᘜᔕTᗴᖇ
ᖇᗩᑎᗪOᗰ
KᒪᑌTᘔ
TᖇᗩᘜᗴᗪY
ᔕᕼOᖇT-Tᗴᖇᗰ ᗩᑎ᙭IᗴTY
ᗩᖇᔕOᑎ
ᗩᖴᖴᒪᑌᗴᑎᑕᗴ
IᑎᖴᗴᖇᑎO
ᑎY
Tᗴᗩᖇᔕ
Tᕼᗴ ᑫᑌᗴᗴᑎ Oᖴ ᗪᗴᔕᑭᗩIᖇ
Tᕼᗴ ᗩᖴTᗴᖇᗰᗩTᕼ
ᘜᑌᗰᗰIᗴᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎTᗩᔕY
ᔕᗯᗴᗴTᔕ
Tᕼᑌᑎᗪᗴᖇ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇᗴᘜᗩᗰᗴ (Tᑌᗰᗷᒪᖇ 200 ᖴOᒪᒪOᗴᖇᔕ ᔕᑭᗴᑕIᗩᒪ)
TᗴᖇᑌTᗴᖇᑌ
ᗪIᔕᒪIKᗴ
ᗩᗪᕼᗪ
ᑎᗩᗴᘜI
ᗰᑌTᑌᗩᒪ ᑭIᑎIᑎᘜ
ᔕᒪᗴᗴᑭY
ᖇᗴTᖇIᗷᑌTIOᑎ
ᖴᒪOᗯᗴᖇᔕ
ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
ᗪOᑌᗷᒪᗴ ᗯᕼᗩᗰᗰY
ᗷᖇIT
ᗩᑎᘜIᗴ
ᑎᗴKOᗰᗩᖇᑌ
ᗩᖴᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ᗰᗩᕼIᖇᑌ
ᑎᗴᖇᗪ
ᒪIKᗴ ᗰIKᗩᑎ
ᗷᖇᗩT
ᗰᑌKᑌᖇO
ᒪᗴOᑎ
ᑭᖇᗴᘜᗩᗰᗴ ᖇYOᗰᗩ
IᑎᔕOᗰᑎIᗩ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑎIᘜᕼTᗰᗩᖇᗴᔕ
ᗩᖴTᗴᖇᗰᗩTᕼ
ᗩᒪᒪᗴᖇᘜIᗴᔕ
IᔕᕼIᗰᗩᖇᑌ
ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᑭOᔕT: ᑎᗴKOᗰᗩᖇᑌ
ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗩᒪ
KYOKO
ᔕᑭᒪIT
Tᕼᗴ ᑕᖇᗴᗴᑭᗴᖇ
Yᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇᗴ ᑕOᑎᑕᗴᑭT: ᕼOᑌᔕᗴᕼᑌᔕᗷᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᗰᗩᗰI
ᗯᗩᖇᖇIOᖇᔕ Oᖴ ᕼOᑭᗴ
ᗩKᗩᑎᗴ
ᗴᔕᑕᗩᑭᗴ ᖴᗩIᒪᗴᗪ
ᗩᑎᘜᔕT
ᑌᗪᘜ
ᗷᖇᗴᗩK
ᗩ ᗰᗩTᑕᕼ
ᘜIᐯᗴ Iᑎ
ᗰIᔕᔕ ᑎᗴᐯᗴᖇᗰIᑎᗪ
ᗪIᔕOᖇᗪᗴᖇ
ᗩKᗩᑎᗴ
ᒪOᑎᗴᒪY
ᗩᗷᑌᔕᗴ
ᔕᕼIᑭᔕ
ᘜ ᑌ ᑎ ᗪ ᕼ ᗩ ᗰ
ᑎᗩᗴᘜᗩᗰI
ᔕᗴᖇᐯᗩᑎT
TIᘜᗴᖇ
ᑎᗴᗯ ᕼOᗰᗴ
ᑎᑌᖇTᑌᖇIᑎᘜ
ᔕᕼIᐯᗴᖇ
ᑕᕼIᗩKI ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼIᕼIᖇO
ᗯᗴᒪᑕOᗰᗴ TO Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇᗴᘜᗩᗰᗴ
ᑭᑌᔕᕼ ᗩᗯᗩY
Tᕼᗴ ᗩᑎᑎOYᗩᑎᑕᗴ
ᗩᑎ᙭IᗴTY ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕTᑌTTᗴᖇᔕ
ᖇᗩᗯ ᗪᗴᐯOTIOᑎ
ᑕᒪIᑎᘜ
ᗩᗰᗩᗰᗩTᔕᑌ
ᖴᑌTᑌᖇᗴ
KᑌᘔᑌᑭᗴKO
ᗯOᕼ
ᔕᑕᗩᖇᗴᗪY ᑕᗩT
ᕼᗴᒪᑭ
ᑭᖇᗴᘜᗩᗰᗴ ᔕᗩIᗰᗩTᔕᑌ

ᗩ ᖴᒪIᖇT

1.8K 50 11
By gothicmaki

Request: Hey, I have a request for you Yandere HC series! If it's not too much trouble, maybe you could do one with a flirtatious or Affectionate reader? And mabye have Nagito, Hajime/Izuru, Korekiyo, and Pre-Game Shuichi as the four characters

A/N: I get so hyped to write for pg Shuichi lmao

Warnings: yandere, unhealthy relationships, unhealthy mindsets, unhealthy behavior

Komaeda Nagito

☘︎︎ I feel like despite being self-deprecating, Nagito kind of flirts with his darling a lot, and most of the time he's so obvious about it. Nagito is completely whipped for them, so I don't think anyone's really surprised at this point, but it's pretty painful to be around Nagito and his darling for other people because Nagito is that bad with it. Having a flirtatious darling would give Nagito the wrong idea, of course, because just because they flirt with him doesn't mean that they want to be with him, but that's what Nagito thinks once he gets flirted with by them. Affection is a whole other ballgame because Nagito is very weird about his darling touching him. He doesn't think they should do it... but he's also extremely touch-starved.

Hinata Hajime

☘︎︎ Does not handle being flirted with well, and is under the impression that his darling is playing with his emotions... which causes Hajime a lot of emotional anguish because he genuinely loves them. Hajime will freak out if his darling is seen flirting with anyone other than him, so there's really no way around it. So, while he can get kind of angry with his darling, he appreciates the gesture as long as he's the only one they're affectionate with. Hajime is embarrassed whenever he gets flirted with, but it's ten times worse when he's shown any type of affection. Even the simplest thing, like his darling holding his hand, never fails to make Hajime flustered and skittish. Boy is just shy... but also aggressive.

Shinguji Korekiyo

☘︎︎ I'm not going to lie, he probably won't even realize that he's being flirted with. Korekiyo is too focused on praising his darling - which he does a lot, by the way - so any type of flirting goes right over his head. This is pretty weird considering he'd notice immediately if they ever flirted with someone else. He's observant... but also not. So, when someone he knows points out to him that his darling is flirting with him, he'll feel honored. He'd probably try to flirt back, of course, but be warned. Korekiyo's flirting is very weird. I know he'd say something about them being his god and that's just plain unnerving.

Pregame! Saihara Shuichi

☘︎︎ Much like Nagito, I feel like he'd awkwardly flirt with his darling quite a lot, most of his lines filled with references to Danganronpa, and most of them don't make much sense, but it gets across that he likes his darling, so... A for trying, right? Shuichi, as obsessive as he is, cannot do anything involving his darling without being extremely awkward, he's just kind of paranoid and weird, and he's afraid that they'll see him as weird. However, if Shuichi's darling does flirt with him, he'd be very flustered, but he'd get a kind of ego boost in turn as well. Shuichi will try to flirt back, like Korekiyo, but it comes out super weird. He isn't used to affection, either, so if his darling even touches his hand he's latching into them like some sort of leech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 191 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
23.3K 953 88
yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to Anakma.
101K 3K 42
&team reactions, imagines, and more! includes all members! lowercase intended! gender neutral reader unless specified! DISCLAIMER !! i have been try...
521K 18.6K 42
❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞. ❞ ────────────♡⋆.ೃ✼*──── ˚ ༘ˀˀ ꒰‧⁺ 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞 ✎ IN WH...